Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShop - cryptocurrency shopping cart script [PHP/MYSQL] (v1.1.2)  (Read 74729 times)
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:18:57 AM

Ok BitShop version 1.0.2 has been released. It adds Polish and Russian translations along with several minor bug fixes. It also includes the ability to edit reviews and disable the captcha security image, and also has better handling of product deletion. I haven't been able to strike a deal with any payment processor yet so still no altcoin support in this release unfortunately. The files and instructions for upgrading can be found at the client file area.
Did u have a chance to look in to the captcha and IE stuff I noted ?

To be decided...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 01:02:29 AM

I mentioned that on the last page. Seemed to be working fine for me:

Well the captcha is working fine in IE8, Firefox, Chrome, and everything else I try, so I have no idea why it would not work in IE9 (I have not tested IE9 but I see no reason why it shouldn't work). Most likely the problem is caused by a missing php library or something similar.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
Cryptonite - 1st mini-blockchain altcoin | BitShop - digital shop script
Web Developer - PHP, SQL, JS, AJAX, JSON, XML, RSS, HTML, CSS
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:03:19 AM

I mentioned that on the last page. Seemed to be working fine for me:

Well the captcha is working fine in IE8, Firefox, Chrome, and everything else I try, so I have no idea why it would not work in IE9 (I have not tested IE9 but I see no reason why it shouldn't work). Most likely the problem is caused by a missing php library or something similar.
My apologies, I missed that.

Edit: I did just try again and got the same popup. As for missing PHPLibrary. I assume you mean on my servers end but AFAIK I have everything I need library wise and you did say you havent tested IE9. Just seems bad to lose sales over IE and captcha. Now I know you did release a remove captcha setting but I like captcha. That being said, if you don't look in to the IE9 issue what about maybe modifying the shop to add a remove if IE browser detected setting ?

This way I can keep catcha, have it disabled just for IE and you wont have to think I'm a looney ne more.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:11:41 AM

Edit: I did just try again and got the same popup. As for missing PHPLibrary. I assume you mean on my servers end but AFAIK I have everything I need library wise and you did say you havent tested IE9.
What popup are you talking about? It's working fine for me in IE8 and IE11, and I highly doubt it's a bug isolated to just IE9, the chances of that are absolutely minuscule but I'll install IE9 when I have time. I think the libraries you need to make the captcha work properly are libfreetype6, libfreetype6-dev and php5-gd. They are typically installed on server machines by default but not always.

XCN: CYsvPpb2YuyAib5ay9GJXU8j3nwohbttTz | BTC: 18MWPVJA9mFLPFT3zht5twuNQmZBDzHoWF
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:25:16 PM

Edit: I did just try again and got the same popup. As for missing PHPLibrary. I assume you mean on my servers end but AFAIK I have everything I need library wise and you did say you havent tested IE9.
What popup are you talking about? It's working fine for me in IE8 and IE11, and I highly doubt it's a bug isolated to just IE9, the chances of that are absolutely minuscule but I'll install IE9 when I have time. I think the libraries you need to make the captcha work properly are libfreetype6, libfreetype6-dev and php5-gd. They are typically installed on server machines by default but not always.
Works fine in every other browser I have tried but this is what I get in IE9 as I described.

Notice I did input the code correctly.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 12:55:36 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 01:09:33 AM by bitfreak!

Well that is weird, and it does appear to be isolated to IE9. It shouldn't show that message unless the security code box is totally empty, so I have no idea why IE9 would think the text box is still empty. Internet Explorer is just so completely retarded, curse the fools who created it. The JavaScript Form Validator library seems to be the root cause of the issue but I don't see a simple way to fix it. I'll look into it further when I have more time and can be bothered dealing with IE nonsense.

EDIT: actually it is a bug on the checkout page which is affecting all IE browsers. I will get it fixed as soon as I can.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:30:59 AM

EDIT: actually it is a bug on the checkout page which is affecting all IE browsers. I will get it fixed as soon as I can.
Sounds good but you said all IE browsers yet just earlier you said it was fine in IE8/10.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 10:30:09 AM

Sounds good but you said all IE browsers yet just earlier you said it was fine in IE8/10.
That's because I didn't understand what you were talking about until you mentioned the popup. I thought you meant the captcha was not being generated at all.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 11:39:13 AM

That's because I didn't understand what you were talking about until you mentioned the popup. I thought you meant the captcha was not being generated at all.
Ahh, Ty.

My inner curiosity was scratching so I had to ask ;-)

To be decided...
fedotsemenoff

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:14:39 AM

Site on the .onion.

1. I registered the API and key configured in the script store.
But when paying for goods message appears: All API \ 's are unavailable
What could be the reason?

2. How to set course change Bitkon-Dollar in the upper right corner?

3. Why there is no choice:
  Select your connection type: Normal Client: Tor Client:
Where it is configured?
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 02:15:51 AM

I think that may be because the blockchain.info and blockexplorer.com API's block connections from hidden services. But you shouldn't see that message at all if you're trying to use the coinbase API. You need to go into your SCI settings and set "Use coinbase API" to true. Make sure you read the coinbase.txt file in the install folder.

In your main settings. Change Fiat Name from USD to what ever you want. You can't change from BTC to something else until I add support for other altcoins.

3. Why there is no choice:
  Select your connection type: Normal Client: Tor Client:
Where it is configured?
You don't need to configure it, that is for users of your website, they select one of the options at checkout. But I suppose since your website is actually running as a hidden service, all your users will be connected via Tor. I guess you could just edit the code to hide those HTML elements.

fedotsemenoff

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

I think that may be because the blockchain.info and blockexplorer.com API's block connections from hidden services. But you shouldn't see that message at all if you're trying to use the coinbase API. You need to go into your SCI settings and set "Use coinbase API" to true. Make sure you read the coinbase.txt file in the install folder.

I made all the settings as a file coinbase.txt

https://cloclo26.cloud.mail.ru/weblink/thumb/xw1/97bee348e451/1.JPG?x-email=fedotsemenoff%40mail.ru

fedotsemenoff

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:29:54 PM

In your main settings. Change Fiat Name from USD to what ever you want. You can't change from BTC to something else until I add support for other altcoins.

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Bitcoin does not change!

https://cloclo18.cloud.mail.ru/weblink/thumb/xw1/f1764d611b75/2.JPG?x-email=fedotsemenoff%40mail.ru

https://cloclo13.cloud.mail.ru/weblink/thumb/xw1/965ea618d33d/3.JPG?x-email=fedotsemenoff%40mail.ru
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:02:26 AM

Ok I just released BitShop v1.0.3, it is basically the same as version 1.0.2 but contains a fix for that bug which was preventing the captcha from working on IE browsers. The new files can be downloaded from the client file area.

I decided to remove the gen_validatorv4.js library entirely and instead use the more elegant HTML5 'required' attribute to enforce completion of form fields. The only draw back is that old browsers will ignore the attribute, but PHP will take care of it in that case.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:15:37 AM

I made all the settings as a file coinbase.txt
Well then the coinbase.com API must also refusing your connection, or maybe your server is unable to make any remote connections, or maybe you don't have curl installed, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what the issue is.

The exchange rate of the dollar against the Bitcoin does not change!
Sorry I misunderstood what you were saying, but I understand your question now. Did you set up a cron job pointing to the goxgrab/data_update.php script as instructed during the installation process?

reesev

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:53:57 PM

Been working on my website based on this code.

http://csgo4coins.com/

Smiley

Looking at adding the IE fix right now..
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 12:04:30 AM

Ok I just released BitShop v1.0.3, it is basically the same as version 1.0.2 but contains a fix for that bug which was preventing the captcha from working on IE browsers. The new files can be downloaded from the client file area.

I decided to remove the gen_validatorv4.js library entirely and instead use the more elegant HTML5 'required' attribute to enforce completion of form fields. The only draw back is that old browsers will ignore the attribute, but PHP will take care of it in that case.
So since 1.0.2 is basically the same as 1.0.3 I can just go from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 ?

Thx.

To be decided...
bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:34:01 AM

So since 1.0.2 is basically the same as 1.0.3 I can just go from 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 ?

Thx.
Well yes, just download 1.0.3 and then update all the files listed in the client file area in order to update to 1.0.2 and then 1.0.3. So in other words, you can just download the latest version, but make sure you don't skip the instructions for updating to 1.0.2. And don't worry about updating the same file twice if it's in both lists.

bitfreak! (OP)
Legendary

electronic [r]evolution

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:38:41 AM

Been working on my website based on this code.

http://csgo4coins.com/

Smiley
Looking very cool! Nice work.

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 01:52:24 AM

Thx.
Well yes, just download 1.0.3 and then update all the files listed in the client file area in order to update to 1.0.2 and then 1.0.3. So in other words, you can just download the latest version, but make sure you don't skip the instructions for updating to 1.0.2. And don't worry about updating the same file twice if it's in both lists.
Thx, just wanted to be sure.

To be decided...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: