Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:36:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any bank accept Bitcoin?  (Read 73775 times)
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

no bank are accepting BTC right now because it means BTC is a recognised currency hence, regulated (taxes and so on); hopefully it will not happen soon because that might be one nail on the BTC coffin.
Maybe sometime in the future BTC will raise his voice and will be widely recognised but for now, is not a good idea.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:06:41 PM

no bank are accepting BTC right now because it means BTC is a recognised currency hence, regulated (taxes and so on); hopefully it will not happen soon because that might be one nail on the BTC coffin.
Maybe sometime in the future BTC will raise his voice and will be widely recognised but for now, is not a good idea.
i dont agree who told you that no banks accept btc here in my country bank really accept btc .actually most of the bank really accept bitcoin and they really convert btc into fiat so that we can use it to buy something bitcoin ca be limited  use if it is not converted it will only buy or maybe pay on selected payment.while fiat can buy anything because it is supported by government.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:10:02 PM

There are many banks that are willing to accept Bitcoin because of the increasing demand for Bitcoin and many investors are looking to enter the cryptoucurrency market. I think the bank will probably apply Bitccoin in the next 1-2 years because the market is very large capitalization

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:41:22 PM

As far I recall, no traditional bank accepts bitcoin or cryptos. But maybe Swiss Banking Group Falcon offers Bitcoin and Crypto Asset Management Service. https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/zurich-based-falcon-private-bank-offers-bitcoin-and-crypto-asset-management-services/
newlone

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:01:07 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
I remember that in sweden there was a bank that accepted bitcoin (I wish I did not miss wrong). They allow you to make the form of sending and receiving bitcoin as a regular currency.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:13:33 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.

I think there is, here in my country some bank has an offer for free conversion from bitcoin to local money with non additional fees when you cash it out. I think that'sa great iidea since it will cause a lot if you have to pay for some amount, and I think if bitcoin was introduce world wide the demand for bank will increase eventually banks will open an opportunity to accept bitcoin.

omerchip

Activity: 268
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:20:59 PM

i dont know a bank which accepts bitcoin but there are a ICO.they create a bank in switzerland for cyrptocurrencies.maybe it can be work also the team is so clear and open i suggest you to check it for people who looking for a bank.Swissborg is the project name.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:36:44 PM

So far in my country, there is no bank yet will accept bitcoin. But im not sure if there is really a bank that will accept bitcoin.
A bank accept Bitcoin means the government in that country also accept Bitcoin is legal.
But today, we just have Japan is the first country accepted Bitcoin is legal.
Other countries still considering, to be honest, I can understand the opinion of the government in those countries.
They do not want to give us permission can control our money without the management of the government.
- In short, until this moment, there is not any bank accepts Bitcoin because their governments do not accept Bitcoin, although the intention of many banks is that they want to accept bitcoin but they still can not resist the government of their country. Japan is the first country to bring bitcoin into use to pay for electricity and water costs but they just stop at that level, they can not bring bitcoin into the bank because Bitcoins can be used for illegal activities, if the bank accepts bitcoin, that would not be a good idea, it will make the illegal activities occurring more frequently

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:44:36 PM

There are no banks who accept bitcoin, but with the majority of banks you can withdraw money to an exchange and buy bitcoin.
I use kraken and when i want to buy bitcoins i just iniatiate a SEPA transfer and voila i can buy bitcoin.
I dont think so. Maybe just like others say there is no bank that accept bitcoin. I think you need to wxchange it first to a particular currency before it will accpet by the bank.

i think have bank accepting bitcoin exchange yes here in my country you can withdraw you bitcoin into exchange in fiat money it called the withdrwal transaction is cashless without using an automated teller machine(ATM) to exchange the bitcoin into cash money.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:49:39 PM

Nope. None of the banks accept Bitcoin. Banks are supposed to deal with the fiat currency and they are not places where we can trade or store our crypto-currency. For this purpose we have numerous online exchanges, such as Kraken, Poloniex, Wex, and Cryptopia. And I hope that very soon we will be having offline Bitcoin exchanges.
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:22:14 PM

Considering the fact that Bitcoin is not very well known in my country, it is a given that banks here will only accept fiat currency. I think that even in places where Bitcoin is highly recognized, there is no bank that would accept it. Maybe in the near future and due to the bloom of Bitcoin worldwide, the recognition towards Bitcoin would flourish and banks would be established for their safe keeping.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:01:07 PM

There are no banks who accept bitcoin, but with the majority of banks you can withdraw money to an exchange and buy bitcoin.
I use kraken and when i want to buy bitcoins i just iniatiate a SEPA transfer and voila i can buy bitcoin.
I dont think so. Maybe just like others say there is no bank that accept bitcoin. I think you need to wxchange it first to a particular currency before it will accpet by the bank.

i think have bank accepting bitcoin exchange yes here in my country you can withdraw you bitcoin into exchange in fiat money it called the withdrwal transaction is cashless without using an automated teller machine(ATM) to exchange the bitcoin into cash money.
But you must to know, we will need to have a government or other forces guaranteed our Bitcoin in this bank, because in that time, we will use Bitcoin through banking system and can not use normal in our wallet as now. Of course, I never put my Bitcoin in any bank, so stupid when I give my freedom for someone.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:18:44 PM

There are few private banks, not more.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:50:00 PM

in my country all bank still doesn't accept bitcoin as currency because bitcoin still not yet legalized.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:57:52 PM

in my country all bank still doesn't accept bitcoin as currency because bitcoin still not yet legalized.
Even if having Bitcoin is legal in your country it does not automatically make banks accept it. If so all of the countries where Bitcoin is legal has banks that accept Bitcoin but so far it does have any. Let us remember that Banks are businesses and they want to get the better side of the deal (Always) and seeing Bitcoin is a volatile currency won't make it look good on their portfolio. Additionally they need to undergo to the regulating bodies if they are allowed to accept a new kind of currency which is cryptocurrency.

Note:
I don't even know what method they will store the cryptocurrency. As having multiple wallets could be confusing and also lowering your security.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:25:06 PM

maybe at this time belom there is a bank that can accept bitcoin but one day the bank must accept bitcoin with wide-open hands .... but do not forget now it's a lot of people who follow the bitcoin trip so one day bitcoin can be accepted by the bank ... hopefully
paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:32:46 PM

Not now, no banks and educational department accept bitcoins but yeah i heard from my friends that some of hotels accepts bitcoins payment. And Bitcoin is new to most of people and still evolving So it's most likely that we will see Bitcoin be accepted by every business department.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:45:55 PM

Yes. Here in my country there are a bank that accepts bitcoin. In this bank you can cash out your earnings and use it like a totally cash. But there are no banks here that accepts bitcoin to be secure. You must use some online wallets like blockchain, coins.ph, myetherwallet or waves because banks here are for cash outs only.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:46:46 PM

But you must to know, we will need to have a government or other forces guaranteed our Bitcoin in this bank, because in that time, we will use Bitcoin through banking system and can not use normal in our wallet as now. Of course, I never put my Bitcoin in any bank, so stupid when I give my freedom for someone.

Banks seem to be hard to accept bitcoin, this is because if banks receives bitcoin it can threaten regular money, and I think we are not ready to use bitcoin globally anyway because there are still many people who do not know the bitcoin.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

For now I do not think so, I guess bitcoin will only accept what's accepted now everywhere, and that's money, bitcoin has not been accepted by everyone and has not been accepted in all places. money is known to everyone but bitcoin is not known to everyone. I do not think it's going to work well any bank that receives bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: