Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:43:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any bank accept Bitcoin?  (Read 73775 times)
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:08:58 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
for now I think there is no bank that received bitcoin for the transaction or as a means of payment because the bank may still use the money in the form of real as its access
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.

I think currently, there is no any bank or financial institution that accepts bitcoin. I also think that they are thinking of destroying bitcoin if they would know this because bitcoin is still anonymous for most of the people and they are both taking investments. But we can't deny the fact that  establishments, banks and even schools will soon embraced the bitcoin because it offers a lot of opportunity to everyone. It will be the new currency that will be used worldwide even in banks.

paragon07

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:20:55 PM

in our country, any bank can't accept any kind of cryptocurrency. few of us only know how to use bitcoin. and its not legalize to use it in our country. in other words, we need to convert our bitcoin into cash and we deposit it into our bank account.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

Yes here in my country they qccepting your withdrawl into or direct to your bank account and some of bank account some of bank they send your money 5minutes and you can withdraw 5 minutes only and you can get it thru atm
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

63 pages of posts saying "No bank accepts bitcoin" This thread should be deleted.

skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:41:14 PM

Though Bitcoin is legal in many countries and transfers of the same through financial channels is allowed in many countries, still till now no bank formally accepts Bitcoin. Reason it’s not centralized.

US Treasury in 2013, declared Bitcoin as a convertible decentralized cryptocurrency. That shows, in the near future it may be accepted in banks as a legal tender.

In 2015, US Commodity Futures Trading Commission declared Bitcoin as commodity. According to the IRS, it is taxed as property. 

turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

The bigest problem that btc is not global it is american money so anycountry don't want to use that but crypto money can spread because everycountry can have own crypto money. Also a establishment must check these monyies in the world.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

i don't think there is any bank who accept bitcoin,but there are apps that allow you to sell bitcoin and exchange it for local currency and deposit in your local bank. Also i don't think that banks are going to accept bitcoin soon in future because of their kind of opposition to this type of currency.
If the banks already accepts bitcoin there is no used to convert it into local currency in order to save it to the bank or invest in into it. It does not seem like banks will accept it even in the future because the value of bitcoin is so volatile.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

There are numbers of banks in the world that accepts bitcoin. In our country, Philippines , security bank is one of those banks that deals with converting bitcoin into real money. They accepts bitcoin as a fluent money source and accepts it as a real money.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mehdi.Habib

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:07:04 PM

Digital Bank WB21 is Accepting Bitcoin Deposits now.

Article Link: https://www.business.com/articles/digital-bank-wb21-is-accepting-bitcoin-deposits/
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:33:30 PM

I don't think that if any bank accepts bitcoins but through exchanging the bit coins online we can have fiat currency in our bank accounts and it is very efficient way to gain more and more profit in our bank accounts. I don't think if in future any bank accept bitcoins.

Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:37:04 PM

If here is meant depository storage of bitcoins in the bank, so far I do not know of such banks. However, I do not exclude that such banks may appear in the future. Now banks provide services for the exchange of bitcoins and other crypto-currencies in the ordinary currency and vice versa, while charging commissions. In Japan, they want to make it possible to store both Bitcoin and ordinary currency on a single bank card.
Gradus728

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

I do not know about real banks, but I know that some online electronic banks accept bitcoIn already for deposit and withdrawal. It seems like you can use these electronic wallets to pay your real account in your bank
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:46:18 PM

i don't think there is any bank who accept bitcoin,but there are apps that allow you to sell bitcoin and exchange it for local currency and deposit in your local bank. Also i don't think that banks are going to accept bitcoin soon in future because of their kind of opposition to this type of currency.
Selling bitcoin for local currency and storing/depositing the money to the local bank isn't the same thing as banks accepting bitcoin. Once you convert your coins to fiat it does not count as digital currency anymore. And it's not the banks opposing the currency, its the government that hates the currency. Since it cannot be easily regulated and gives full freedom to the people the government is against the currency. Also storing your bitcoins in a bank also defies the main goal of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alok Yadav

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:59:27 PM

In India, Its not fully deployed but ICICI bank is the first bank who complete its first banking transaction using Blockchain technology in partnership with EMIRATES NBD and a lender from West Asia.

Blockchain technology allows for the secure management of a public ledger or database, where database transactions are verified and securely stored on a network and is managed by a network of nodes that all have their own copy of the database.

When the 1st block of transaction is created, it is marked with a HASH FUNCTION.

Blockchain also provides you a secure WALLET where you can store your bitcoins safely.

ICICI is now the first bank in this emerging technology who participated while many online retailers already accept BTC, some major companies still plan to or already have adopted this new currency like Amazon, OKCupid and Western Union.
Tim2412

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

In ukraine one of the biggest commercial bank accepts bitcoin transaction in the ATM
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:12:56 PM

I did not know that the Bitcoin bank could be deposited.I am very happy, because now it can be directly deposited with bitcoin.
Digital Bank WB21 is the first financial institution offering bitcoin acceptance and therefore provides an extreme shortcut for the conversion process of turning bitcoin into cash.
Digital bank Web21 has just announced that they are accepting bitcoin deposits. This article explores what the future of bitcoin might be.
More than 650,000 customers have experienced the real time set up process, of a checking account over the Internet or by using WB21´s mobile app. Once you login to your account, you will find the option to use bitcoin to deposit money into your account. The bitcoins can be sold and the funds will get credited instantly to your WB21 account in any of the 18 currencies WB21 is offering.
Know more information : https://www.business.com/articles/digital-bank-wb21-is-accepting-bitcoin-deposits/
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:41:46 PM

I Think most banks frowns when you ask them about bitcoin, No I never heard of any bank that accept bitcoin so for,
if their is any bank out their that accept bitcoin that bank would be the most awesome bank in the world. Cheesy

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Tobias-CrowdDrive

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

In Switzerland some banks do. There is a bank where you can buy and sell Bitcoin and we also have Bitcoin ATM.
rayneh

Activity: 308

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:15:19 PM

I think it will be difficult for banks to accept bitcoin as long as there is no certainty from the government that legalize bitcoin, banks certainly do not want to take risks by receiving bitcoin because it is risky to shift fiat money.
Presently a days bitcoins are utilized as a part of the each side of the world with the goal that's the reason bank are additionally now tolerating the bitcoins now a days around half banks are tolerating the bitcoins however soon a day will come when each bank will acknowledge bitcoins cheerfully and the world bank will likewise acknowledge the bitcoins and after that the idea of money will be done and the and the advanced and safe cash bitcoins will be utilized as a money.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: