Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:39:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does any bank accept Bitcoin?  (Read 73775 times)
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

I think from now, their is no banks accepting bitcoin. But I know government studying this for future transaction. Because known all over the world.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:29 AM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
I think it is unlikely that the bank will compete in the financial sector. Therefore, I do not know the bank, which would have reacted so calmly to this.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Bambinoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:56:29 AM

I can only speak for my country and its a BIG NO. No bank accepts Bitcoin as its not accepted as a legal tender means of making transaction.

rgcoin

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:36 AM

Canada

The Bitcoin Foundation Canada educates people on what Bitcoin really is. Community building events are held as a way to increase awareness of bitcoins.
 In addition, the very first Bitcoin ATM was installed in a coffee shop in Vancouver. This innovative ATM allows bitcoins to convert to Canadian dollars and vise-versa.
Many more Bitcoin ATM’s have opened up in Canada following the first.
Quantum Properties, a real estate firm, has started accepting bitcoins as payment for properties
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:30 AM

maybe Barclays accepting Bitcoin, found some news on the web. https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/26/barclays-bitcoin-regulators-fca.html
schteff

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:10:41 AM

In Japan, all banks accepted Bitcoin because the goverment already turn on the green lights for Bitcoin.
rgcoin

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:11:05 AM

U.S.A

Overstock.com, an online U.S retailer, has started accepting bitcoin as of January 9, 2014. However, the CEO of the site initially said that the company will accept bitcoins as payment in around June 2014. Regardless, this is the first major U.S e-tailer that will allow the customer to pay by virtual currency. Honestly, this could be a publicity stunt to call attention to the website, but it could also be a way to attract new customers.
Either ways, the CEO’s decision does increase support for the Bitcoin since this means that a huge online retailer is accepting digital currency. It also shows that the Bitcoin is slowly becoming main stream in a very short amount of time, and people are becoming more aware of the potential value it will have in the future.
This retailer may be the first major one to accept Bitcoin payment, but it is highly likely that more will follow suit very soon.
The Bank of America has stated that Bitcoin can potentially become a “major means of payment for eCommerce” and can also become competition to money transfer providers. It is rather interesting that a bank is expressing a positive opinion of Bitcoin and it shows that Bitcoin is gradually receiving wider support.
However, the bank further stated that if Bitcoin gets too big, the government might have to do something about it. This is not necessarily a concern, but it is definitely something to think about.
Sacramento Kings is the first U.S based sports team that is accepting Bitcoin. With this, the dynamic coin makes an entry into the sports world; we can imagine it’s here to stay.
Sean’s Outpost, a homeless outreach program, accepts donations in Bitcoin.
United Kingdom

Loudwater Estate Event Center, a wedding venue service in England, now allows payment in Bitcoin. Now you can even pay for your wedding in virtual money!
eBay U.K is allowing customers to sell bitcoins and other digital currencies.
Space Travel

A space company by the name of Virgin Galactic is actually accepting bitcoins for people to travel to space.
One person has already purchased a ticket by using bitcoins and the company expects more to follow suit. This, I think, is very amazing because who would have thought a few years ago that one could use digital currency to go into space?
Richard Branson calls Bitcoin futuristic and links it to forward thinking. This tactic is quite intelligent; allowing payment in Bitcoin will allow a new batch of consumers who do not have enough USD to instead use bitcoins to buy a ticket to space, and it will also raise bitcoins’ value.
dragonbhai

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:41 AM

banks are still against bitcoin
The banking system is one of the largest investments that the government has and it's opponent is the bitcoin system. If the banks start accepting bitcoin, then that means the government has accepted their defeat. That means they surrender their centralized money and choose to have a decentralized one. I doubt this would happen because the government wouldn't be able to collect tax if all of us would do online transactions. But I guess there's a way for them to do so, I just don't know what it is.
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:16:59 AM

still not but I am hopeful, soon there will be some.
At my place , there no bank that accept bitcoin.
As my bank deputy ever said that bitcoin is illegal currency but it still not have a law so it means that people can use it with own risk. If something happen, goverment will not take any recovery action
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

In this case..especially in my country,indonesia,there is no bank accept bitcoin yet...I think it is because bitcoin still illegal currency and the goverment still to research about it more...but the news that I ever heard there are some banks in other countries that already accept bitcoin..😊

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:41:02 AM

for me i dont know but if bank accept bitcoin that would very helpful and easy acces
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

Is there any bank/financial institution somewhere in the world that has embraced Bitcoin? Not that I'd deposit my money there, I'm just curious to know it.
no theres no bank accepting bitcoin i dont why but i wish theres one bank in the future that can accpet bitcoin

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:54:04 AM

I don't think any bank accept bitcoin in my Country.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:00:57 AM

Technically it is not possible for banks to accept bitcoins when bitcoin is declared illegal by the central bank. In my country all fiat currencies are printed and circulated by the central bank. Central bank itself warning citizens not to trade or invest in bitcoins. So no acceptance of bitcoins by banks. In 2014 Under a pilot scheme, people will only be allowed to use the crypto currency to make donations. The Wall Street Journal reports that Barclays is teaming up with bitcoin startup Safello to build a program that allows charities to accept bitcoin. Other than this there is no news of banks accepting bitcoins.
uniquefighter

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

I don't think that Bitcoin will be accepting in any banks since its an cryptocurrency but they can create a bitcoin company just like blockchain.. And it would just be like a telecom company... But as for banks and bitcoin .. Well the only connection of it now is that you can withdraw through banks..
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:14 AM

If you're belong in the Philippines definitely yes,there's no still updated news about accepting bitcoin in any bank of the Philippines. Because right now it's mostly people still uses the old system and yet many are using digital systems. There is a possibility if in the future the majority of people are already accustomed to using a digital system, the bank will totally accept bitcoin.
Albertvadim

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:05 AM

I dont think so, at least i dont know any of such banks EXIST

pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:22:38 AM

If you're belong in the Philippines definitely yes,there's no still updated news about accepting bitcoin in any bank of the Philippines. Because right now it's mostly people still uses the old system and yet many are using digital systems. There is a possibility if in the future the majority of people are already accustomed to using a digital system, the bank will totally accept bitcoin.
in the philippines i can say or i may not able to say that we have some freedom i can say that everything that can transact here are in the good flow actually i dont think so that they can accept it but there is some news that they can accept and the government are not against i will share that if i may see again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 08:44:10 AM

Banks are federally regulated. The feds are very slow at making progress with new innovation. I have not yet come across any bank that accepts Bitcoin, however a few will let you bank with them even if your business revolves around the crypto world.

Previously just about all ICO were rip-off, where individuals purchase the coins just to wait the pump motor and left the gold coin, a lot of those shitty coins were placed into yobit, i'd participated right into a few and able to sucess, but the coin hasnt an aenda a radmap, apart from an idea, li,e trumpcoin or similiars. Eth using the smart contracts experienced made possible the investment, and almost all ICO includes a map and intends to use the funds to build up their task, a great deal coins has truly something to bring to all of us, while some will fail prior to even try. It does scares us a bit see a new symbol obtaining huge funds insioe,gt well nobody would toss their cash aside when the gold coin hasnt potencial nor a good team under it.udk b

After 9 years of services of bitcoin in online works there is no one banks have ever accept bitcoin. This is because of the government not allowing digital currency as a valid payments in any government bills. Including with the bank they depend the rules gathered from the government institutions to follow the legal system by the country.

You got be kidding mate. There are almost 400 banks that accept/embrace bitcoin but the thing is that most of the banks work simultaneously with crypto currency exchange in other to stay intact with crypto currency price change.

virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Smart banks and financial institutions should find ways to plug into the new crypto-economy and stay relevant instead of spreading propaganda about bitcoin and cryptocurrecies because what history has shown in terms of market behavior is that the more the detraction, the higher the value recorded.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: