Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:08:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:04:52 AM

since I know Bitcoin, internet quota is not wasted, on the internet now I can feel both material and spiritual gains, bitcoin really change a life, if we believe and continue to want to try.

Bitcoin has given us an opportunity to earn extra money with it, and that is really helping us in many ways and to be honest bitcoin led my life in positive direction.
with bitcoin we not only get extra money but we also get additional work in accordance with the hobby.
I really agree with you. Bitcoin has brought many opportunity for me to make some extra money in the mode of entertaining myself. I never get tired when I am working for bitcoin either in forum or in faucets. I do regularly feel the impact of bitcoin in my life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 08:48:14 AM

It's pretty cool that Bitcoin is inspiring people to take up programming, that's definitely a skill worth having.

It sounds like you just need some better time management, make sure you spend at least one or two days a week away from your computer and do some of your more active hobbies.

It really helps you to stay focussed during your work days and it's also good for your mental and physical health.

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 09:49:33 AM

Technically, I don't think the negative effect OP got is because of bitcoin. It because you are too focus on your programming job, and it means you are enjoying it. So no need to blame yourself just because you don't have much time for your relatives. You will have it if you want.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:04:56 PM

Technically, I don't think the negative effect OP got is because of bitcoin. It because you are too focus on your programming job, and it means you are enjoying it. So no need to blame yourself just because you don't have much time for your relatives. You will have it if you want.
in a job, do not have much time to spend with family is a risk, but if we are successful with our work then free time with the family would be even greater because we live to enjoy the efforts of our hard work before. the proverb says trouble first and then have fun later.
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:42:36 AM

bitcoin affects life postively and negatively but the most is positive, you think bitcoin affects your time with your friends , family in outing, bitcoin doesn't need so much time it's up to you if you spend more time in growing bitcoins, bitcoins is not like real job that you don't have time with your family and friends, you can choose what time to work  Wink

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 12:54:07 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Actually, I know exactly what you are talking about because I was there during the online poker boon.  I couldn't get away from the computer for a second....things were happening too fast....the money was too easy, so every second I was away from the game tormented me.  But, it did affect my life in negative ways; my relationships started suffering and I began to become depressed.  I was making tons of money but I wasn't having any fun with it....just poker.  I've since learned to balance my time which probably saved me from a train wreck ending.  I learned to budget my time and I've actually done quite well for myself.
Cryptonitex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:02:07 AM

Your choice buddy. If you want your job to be involved with BitCoin, no shame in you spending a lot of time with learning the fundamentals with BitCoin. You could be very rich one day doing that depending on the price of BitCoin.

However

Don't let it become your life, don't let any job like that take over everything for you.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:48:53 AM

It does not has to take over your life only if you are choosing for it and you think you can succeed with doing this and make nice profits due to this fact.
If this is not the point it would be bad and you should stop for a while with the bitcoin, just see it as a long term investment hold them for a while and do nothing with your bitcoins.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:27:43 AM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here
Its ok as long as you earn money. It has nothing to do with them. Or you can just balance things. Put some time to other things not just like bitcoin
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 07:31:40 AM

since I know Bitcoin, internet quota is not wasted, on the internet now I can feel both material and spiritual gains, bitcoin really change a life, if we believe and continue to want to try.

Bitcoin has given us an opportunity to earn extra money with it, and that is really helping us in many ways and to be honest bitcoin led my life in positive direction.
with bitcoin we not only get extra money but we also get additional work in accordance with the hobby.
People will stop using Bitcoin when they realize that they are losing money with it if they are selling it on the right moment and it is also actually too late when they realize it so that is bad.
But I also think that it is their own fault because if you have patience you can always make profit with Bitcoin if you are selling it on the right moment.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:03:29 AM

Bitcoin is a positive thing that somewhat affects my life in a way. Bitcoin affects my life financially which can lead to of course being more happy, but it never changed the man that I am inside.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:13:00 AM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that would be really nice and you can even now see that the value of the Bitcoin is going to be more worth so that is really nice.
But of course it will be really hard to know what will happen with the value but you can see that it will be maybe the future payment method and that is nice.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 08:26:08 AM

yes bitcoin has affect in my life with many side positive in the past i always get trouble when want to send money to my friend in other countries but now anything goes easy with bitcoin.
yeah bitcoin provides convenience to transact quickly and in a short time and transaction fees are quite low. This is the system most good think. and I am sure western union will disappear because bitcoin
bitcoin made many people helped with the bitcoin
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 11:12:05 AM

This is true that bitcoin affect my life a lot of positive and negative in my life. My family thinks that im earning with bad strategy, with bad things or illegal things, and my friends think that im addicted on it. Its true im addicted in bitcoin because it has effect that i can earn more if im addicted here. Im always sleeping at 5:00 am in the morning and my mother said that i am nit sleepin anymore and she says that i need to stop this. The good here is im earning even if i dont have funds. Ican buy what i want to buy.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Menerever

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:20:36 AM

Bitcoin has really give something different in my everyday's online life.

It opens up some great opportunity to earn income on the web.

Right now, my journey of income really goes well.

Thanks to bitcoin.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:38:16 PM

Yeah I agree with you actually it depends on you mate. if you want to get a negative or positive effect
you can get a positive effect if you can get enough money. but if you are too greedy and synthesize or work in bitcoin any time day and night. maybe bitcoin have a bad effect on you dude
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:51:21 PM

yes bitcoin has affect in my life with many side positive in the past i always get trouble when want to send money to my friend in other countries but now anything goes easy with bitcoin.

true, bitcoin has given changes to us wanting something that can provide service and excellence that is better than the other. Bitcoin can be used wherever and whenever you want. Bitcoin can also be used for short and long term investment
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:56:24 PM

Bitcoin has really give something different in my everyday's online life.

It opens up some great opportunity to earn income on the web.

Right now, my journey of income really goes well.

Thanks to bitcoin.
yeah agree beforehand I just use blogs as a major online earning income fortunately I met with bitcoin in end of 2013. and at that moment my life Startlingly I benefit greatly. and additional income which is great for me Cheesy
for the current now bitcoin give effect positive for me

diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:53:55 AM

I think it would be adverse consequences and the positive effects that you generate from bitcoin. it depends on your usage and your use in bitcoin. if you always think positive then bitcoin will provide a positive effect on your life.
you have to be clever in this regard dude
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:25:50 AM

I think it is a risk you have to accept if I was too keen in working in online and forget about socialization in the community. previously I also experienced the same thing as yoiu. I just left the house when I want to eat and go back into the house and returned to work at the front of the laptop until the evening and recurring. You must be clever to set the time dude

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: