Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin affects life a lot  (Read 73688 times)
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:19:42 AM

i can say bitcoin really have a big part of changing my life, bitcoin helped me on my personal expenses and now i am quite independent in life and managed to have a small business from my bitcoin income
bitcoins now are really big part of changing of our life bitcoin helped us in many ways like what you said there it can help us on our daily expenses in life like buying daily goods and foods we can start business with bitcoin that can really help us to earn bitcoin from trading and signature campaign.
Its really true nowadays bitcoin are really big part of changes in our life because bitcoin change some of us when they are earning big and they always be earning bitcoins for free but i don't that they going to start business with bitcoin its really hard to handle bitcoin as a business if they going to built one.
maybe you're right, because the price of bitcoin is always unstable. but bitcoin has a lot to change a person's life, especially for the unemployed and students like me. it makes people become more confident, and I think with bitcoin, there is an opportunity for the unemployed to create and build their own business, even though it was very difficult to handle. Well, I have lots of friends who like it, so I am also very encouraged by this

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

For me i do not say at this stage the bitcoin will affects my life a lot since i am not too long here in bitcoin but my income is enough to buy some needs of my family. And also i am not full time here in bitcoin.
Rosberger

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

Bitcoin can effect your life for sure especially when you are making some extra money with it because then you will have more money to spend.
That is going to effect your life for sure because you are going to experience different things.
ywsong

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:57:27 PM

I guess the most important thing here is to know how to keep the 'balance' between what you want to do and need to do. I personally think of Bitcoin as a great opportunity in life. It has allowed me to earn money relatively easily, pushed me to learn the basics of coding and explore the world of internet (websites, applications, and online platforms) like never before.

Spending most of your time on the internet isn't necessarily a bad thing but if this is making you feel like you are losing valuable things in life (friends, family, health) then it is perhaps time for you to take a break.

Acknowledging what you already have and maintaining them is as important as learning new things or earning more Bitcoins. The first step to overcoming any type of addiction is to ADMIT. In this case, you have already completed the first step. Perhaps now is the best time to call your friends out for a dinner, have a good chat, drink some wine, get drunk and do something spontaneous. Another good idea / step to take is to keep yourself busy with other things, for example, joining a local community sports team.
rektDude

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:02:14 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
as i sayed in my 1st post yes bitcoin economy has given me a golden chance to learn new things and i also fulfilled all what i can so its a kind of advantage but today i am worried because i forget how to flirt with girls and all those previous things which i use to do in my school days and i dnt wanna listen that"you are a growing kid so you have to adjust your new lifestype" i want ro do what i like and here btc is my main addiction.if i lower or stop my earning then i am worred that i will face quite a small loss and thats human nature
I dont think bitcoisn affects life allot i think that people makes the bitcoin affect live allot you know lots of people love to use the bitcoin so why is
the bitcoin affect it if people use it.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:08:53 PM

Bitcoin affects life a lot indeed my life was affected in a positive way by bitcoin itself. Bitcoin has brought a lot of side jobs to the table which helps to pay the bills or do something fun from the money so I love bitcoin forever.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

Bitcoin didn't affect my live by that much but this is because I barely use bitcoin I just find it fun to save up in bitcoin.
And then later I'll see if value really goes that high then it will affect my life a lot too like it did with others.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:10:53 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of extra income and a great form of investment, be it short or long term. In the few months that I have been active with bitcoin, I am able to earn some amount that has somehow helped me augment my finances. I hope I could continue to earn a little even if I don't have too much time being in the forums.
Yep yep bitcoin is a good source income if we are in signature campaign because we can earn free bitcoin by just posting and we need to post regularity to get payed per week depends on the signature campaign you in investment in short term are good but don't make it for long term because 100% you will get scammed.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:22:21 PM

bitcoin has afftected my life a lot not only positively but also negetively.thats because there was a time when i use to walk run and even jump like a monkey with friends and all the outdoor stuffs but after getting involve in this bitcoin thing i am spending most of my time either coding or learning new programming languages or earnin btcs for somewhere . should i lower spending my time in internet or not and is there anyone who is facing this type of addiction here

Why are you complaining? at least you have been able to make some money with it and learn a lot. remember... there's always someone that works a lot more to ear a lot less!
as i sayed in my 1st post yes bitcoin economy has given me a golden chance to learn new things and i also fulfilled all what i can so its a kind of advantage but today i am worried because i forget how to flirt with girls and all those previous things which i use to do in my school days and i dnt wanna listen that"you are a growing kid so you have to adjust your new lifestype" i want ro do what i like and here btc is my main addiction.if i lower or stop my earning then i am worred that i will face quite a small loss and thats human nature
Do you really think that the bitcoin is affecting life allot i dont think that it really trtue because i now for sur that people love to use bitcoins and when people are doing
it by their self it is their own decision.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:28:32 PM

Bitcoin has affected the life of many many people both positively and negatively I can imagine. I am sure some new gambling addicts were born from bitcoin of course it's not the coins fault.
But also a lot of people got more wealthy cause of the coin so it balances out.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:43:09 PM

I dont think bitcoin affect life allot i think that people who are using bitcoins affecting life allot becuase they are not able to make money in an other way
so they dont want to work only deal bitcoins and doing nothing.
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:43:11 PM

Does everyone really thinks that bitcoins are affecting life allot i dont understand the people who are saying that because i dont know what
the bitcoin will do in the future so we wont know if it affects allot.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:46:31 PM

Bitcoin didn't affect my live by that much but this is because I barely use bitcoin I just find it fun to save up in bitcoin.
And then later I'll see if value really goes that high then it will affect my life a lot too like it did with others.

That is maybe because you did not need money or an extra income?  That is why you barely use bitcoin.  Because in my situation I use my earning from bitcoin to finance my daily needs so I have to really make any thing to earn through it.  It is the only way in which I can have and earn more money, only through bitcoin.  That is why bitcoin affects my life alot.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

Bitcoin is a good source of extra income and a great form of investment, be it short or long term. In the few months that I have been active with bitcoin, I am able to earn some amount that has somehow helped me augment my finances. I hope I could continue to earn a little even if I don't have too much time being in the forums.
Yep yep bitcoin is a good source income if we are in signature campaign because we can earn free bitcoin by just posting and we need to post regularity to get payed per week depends on the signature campaign you in investment in short term are good but don't make it for long term because 100% you will get scammed.

You will only get scammed if you invest on ponzi sites. So avoid those types of investment and you should be fine. You will earn faster if you have investments so do not be discourage to invest even if others are telling you that you will be 100% scammed in bitcoin investments.
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:51:35 PM

Does everyone really thinks that bitcoins are affecting life allot i dont understand the people who are saying that because i dont know what
it's help you gain money from working in internet via bitcoin. because you can sell bitcoin for fiat.
only with internet and hard work you can earn some money even you're underage or not a great graduate.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 02:54:53 PM

it's help you gain money from working in internet via bitcoin. because you can sell bitcoin for fiat.
only with internet and hard work you can earn some money even you're underage or not a great graduate.

Yeah age and qualification doesn't matters when it comes to earning bitcoins, with good knowledge of computer and information related to bitcoin is enough to earn them.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:01:59 PM

That is correct. Since I know about bitcoin I was use 3 hour of my life every day in it. I was do trading,join signature campaign and learn about it. And it was my second resources now.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
requester

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:16:45 PM

bitcoin had bought a revolutionary changes in my life as well as in many other bitcoin user's life because. we can do online works and earn directly from our smartphone/laptop may be it in market, mall, school and wherever we want and there is no barrier in our life like parents society. we can do our good work anonymously and earn anonymously but we could enjor or  show our money to everyone that's real happiness.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:44:04 PM

I dont think bitcoin affect life allot i think that people who are using bitcoins affecting life allot becuase they are not able to make money in an other way
but to me it has a great effect on my life. as bitcoin can really give me a good profit some time it solve much of my problems on other side the bad effect is that i use to study the bitcoin market and other alt coins in detail,
gerXhonza

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 05:46:17 PM

but to me it has a great effect on my life. as bitcoin can really give me a good profit some time it solve much of my problems on other side the bad effect is that i use to study the bitcoin market and other alt coins in detail,

Learning  new things is a good thing as knowledge gained will be with you for a lifetime and it will help in becoming better and knowledgeable person in bitcoins which will contribute in making higher profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: