Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:27:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88297 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:41:20 PM

what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

Again with your bullshit and lying...tell me WHEN, WHAT exchange needed 12h+ for ETH transfer? I been in ETH since it was 3€ and i moved a fair share of it and NEVER EVER did i wait no more then 30 min (depending on  trans fee paid) for my founds to be transferred from market to market / mist wallet... so STOP LYING YOU ASS OFF!!!!!

Slow due to "BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT"?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes  again, you are a fukkin retard for saying something like that ....

BTC slow? really? you dragging BITCOIN into this? Wow, the level of your stupidity is just amazing thats all i can say....WoooW!

BarrioFInito

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:41:45 PM

and when will pos start? its allmost 4 months from introducing pos wallet on Bali?Huh??

01.07. 2016

New team ha? from Slo right?  Wink Cheesy Grin Roll Eyes
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 02:47:32 PM

what is wrong with leoxchange? Ten hour ago deposit bitcoin to my acc on leoxchange and still they have not seen or recive or whatever u want?? WTF?

Leoxchange is an amateur website, not automated. Probably tommorow somebody will put the amount by hand so you will be able to see it. Hope that they are not on vacation, in that case you will wait for long time..

LOL!! LEOcoin Foundation sell some ur coin and start looking for better developers!

Last time i deposit its need 1h! But i sugest to use www.leobit.net they are fast!
Or wait 2-3 weeks! Few big fast exchanges will add leocoin/btc pair! So we will all use that exchanges, then i am sure leoxchange will do it allavtomaticke like allexchanges! But i think now its all slow becouse big big buy support for Btc!!! I am sure its the main rision! Last time when big eth support happen some transfers need 12h+!!!!! I am sure leocoin foundation will explain this! Now btc become real slow! See its over 220 milion $ volume trade! This is fucking much transvers happen! Blockchsin is dlow now 😂😂😂😂

Again with your bullshit and lying...tell me WHEN, WHAT exchange needed 12h+ for ETH transfer? I been in ETH since it was 3€ and i moved a fair share of it and NEVER EVER did i wait no more then 30 min (depending on  trans fee paid) for my founds to be transferred from market to market / mist wallet... so STOP LYING YOU ASS OFF!!!!!

Slow due to "BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT"?!?! Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Huh Roll Eyes  again, you are a fukkin retard for saying something like that ....

BTC slow? really? you dragging BITCOIN into this? Wow, the level of your stupidity is just amazing thats all i can say....WoooW!

Ha ha now you look real .... You dont know anything! All have problems right now with btc !! A lot of guys wait 12+h for confirmations all over the world!
Now we see who you are! Mr funny guy!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
BarrioFInito

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:15:35 PM

Ha ha now you look real .... You dont know anything! All have problems right now with btc !! A lot of guys wait 12+h for confirmations all over the world!
Now we see who you are! Mr funny guy!

hahahahha well how FAST it goes trough, DEPENDS on the FEE you pay, as you know, right? so if you want to move 10 BTC with a fee of 0.00000xxx it will take a while, but you really are trying to compare BTC to LEO....WoW!...

YOU SAID ETH had "being slow, 12h+" issues.... explain THOSE...

Explain the part of how the "being slow due to BIG BIG BUY SUPPORT" goes....ill wait for that one ....

Again, for everything i wrote, you singled out 1 thing nobody was talking bout, twisted it, and went from what should be stating facts to stating ....nothing.....
BarrioFInito

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:25:19 PM

And just to point out , LeoCoin official market, https://leoxchange.com/ needed almost 5 days to make a withdraw for BTC, and 2 days on deposit for LEO coins on to the market.

Witch would make BTC with its $ 10,606,721,214 market cap, lightning fast, compared to LEO even if it would take you more then 12h for a transaction Cheesy Grin

Funny how wallet to wallet transactions work just fine and fast ha?  Roll Eyes Cheesy Wink

Beave162

Activity: 809
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:46:46 PM

You cannot ignore the importance of exchanges in the world of cryptocurrencies.

Unfortunately, LEOxChange has been deemed the "Official" exchange of LEOCoin. Considering the well-known issues--horrendous delays, no fractions less than 0.0001 BTC with trades, fee schemes to artificially boost the price, etc etc--LEOCoin is destined to continue its decline.

YaCoin: YL5kf54wPPXKsXd5T18xCaNkyUsS1DgY7z 
BitCoin: 14PFbLyUdTyxZg3V8hnvj5VXkx3dhthmDj
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 04:30:46 PM

Unfortunately, LEOxChange has been deemed the "Official" exchange of LEOCoin. Considering the well-known issues--horrendous delays, no fractions less than 0.0001 BTC with trades, fee schemes to artificially boost the price, etc etc--LEOCoin is destined to continue its decline.

No, I beg to differ. The point that some issues could have been handled differently, we can take. And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have. But the decline you see, is just the last dip, before we turn around. As you perhaps know, we think this will be once PoS is starting and any botnetvirus mined LEOcoins cannot any longer be mined and dumped at no matter what price.

We also have good things going on in other area's (development, listing, exchanges) and will show a few of these in the coming weeks. Also the LEOxChange plans for the US market are still in the pipe-line, but coming nevertheless.

Clearly not being overly thrilled myself with current low prices, I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies and I would be thrilled if we in a few months would go even higher again.

With regard to repeating statements about LEOcoin being dead or in a decline, I again wish to quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
BarrioFInito

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:02:30 PM

No, I beg to differ. The point that some issues could have been handled differently, we can take. And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have. But the decline you see, is just the last dip, before we turn around. As you perhaps know, we think this will be once PoS is starting and any botnetvirus mined LEOcoins cannot any longer be mined and dumped at no matter what price.

We also have good things going on in other area's (development, listing, exchanges) and will show a few of these in the coming weeks. Also the LEOxChange plans for the US market are still in the pipe-line, but coming nevertheless.

Clearly not being overly thrilled myself with current low prices, I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies and I would be thrilled if we in a few months would go even higher again.

With regard to repeating statements about LEOcoin being dead or in a decline, I again wish to quote Mark Twain: "The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated." At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more.

Leo knew about all the "issues" from the get go, people were sending their support tickets, as you know, so stop lying, "And if we would have known about these in advance, we would have" couse there are steps you can and do take to make sure crpyto market is fast, among other things, and for the things you didnt "prepare in advance" you could solve em as they were coming in,  but as LEO does, no attention was ever paid to the problems of the people.

I am still happy that LEOcoin is nevertheless amongst the top 20 of digital currencies  really? Couse https://coinmarketcap.com/ doesnt put you there. and you saying it is, does not make it true, no mater what math formula you use

At the end of 2016, we will see again and know much more First it was 2014, then 2015, now end of 2016.....you sure its not 2017? Wink Cheesy Cheesy Tongue Roll Eyes

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:15:33 PM

Barios i talk btc slow! Not eth!
But i say when all we buy eth in march when eth price like crazy we wait even 12h for btc to land! I am sure same happen now! Too much btc transfers right now!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:19:24 PM

Amaizing LEOcoin foundation! I am sure in few week all guys who dump leocoin and talk shit willlater buy back leocoin and make huge profit and forget all bad stuff👍🏼

Guys in few months 1 LEOcoin will easy go over 100$+ but ok now you will say i am on drugs but i am not! One day you will say omfg that crazy cryptotraider16 know some stuff from start!!!! I am happy man! Thanks Dan thanks Atif ! You guys are amaizing! 👍🏼🍾💵💸💶💷

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 06:21:27 PM

Just got message from slovenia guy for barios info 👍🏼
So i am sure he will wait 12h +

Jest cakam na 29btcjev ki sem jih kupu dans ze 8 ur.. ker je dal fee samo 0.0001... dej fee 0.0002 pa bo v prvem bloku vpisano...

Beave162

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:42:25 PM

Your responses are very predictable, and that is not a good thing.

Going PoS has not worked for any coin, so your optimism is simply wishful thinking. Right now, LEOCoin is backed by hardware and energy, botnets or not.

What issues are you talking about? You didn't know your own incompetence in advance? Are you really suggesting the problems with LEOxChange are out of their control?

devlin

Activity: 272

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:48:42 PM

Exist another exchange for LEO ? (except leobit.net and leoxchange.com)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 04:38:58 AM

Going PoS has not worked for any coin, so your optimism is simply wishful thinking. Right now, LEOCoin is backed by hardware and energy, botnets or not.

What issues are you talking about? You didn't know your own incompetence in advance? Are you really suggesting the problems with LEOxChange are out of their control?

With regard to 'incompetences', or 'suggestions', I would prefer if you stayed with what I factually have been writing about. Last week I stated:
The LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges …. Concerning LEOcoin development, there is currently a good team of experienced developers working on PoS
Going PoS did not work for any coin, up to now. However, it is what we will try and currently see best. You are free to call that wishful thinking; we see PoS as a way of creating new LEOcoin that better fits in with our vision. And, FYI, there are still miners and mining farms backing LEOcoin and other legitimate digital currencies up with hardware and energy. This will remain, also after the change from a mixed PoW/PoS to a single PoS mechanism.

As I already stated, that the LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges, I find your remark about me suggesting anything about an exchange having uncontrollable problems strangely out of topic. First, I did not suggest such a thing at all and I could not, as LEOcoin Foundation does NOT operate any exchanges. Please stop putting words in my mouth that I evidently have and could not have uttered; then how would I know what goes on inside another operation? LEOxChange and LEObit are organisations that are operated and owned by third parties. We are happy, they are around and are seeing to it, that LEOcoin gets listed on more exchanges. LEOcoin co-creator Dan Andersson on Monday mentioned that again.

With regard to some remarks about the functioning of LEOxChange, rest assured; this board is being read and I regularly send out ‘updates’ to several parties, so they can and will notice what issues play a role in the experience of the users of this board. Some of these issues that I shared with the LEOxChange are: the withdrawal times and the number of digits behind the comma (which would preferably would be 8, instead of 4) amongst others. It is up to the LEOxChange to do something with this. Any reader is free to pick the exchange of their choice – or start another one. Let us at least hope that other exchanges can be motivated to enlist LEOcoin too.

With regard to the incompetence you see in LEOcoin Foundation (or did you again mean third parties?); we may not be perfect, but we do our job. Contributing to this forum is part of this, just as visiting blockchain events, organize lunches with politicians or working on other social media outlets. It may very well be that this is not entirely visible in the current market prices, but who said that getting a digital currency in the top ten or five of the world would be easy?

With regard to other things, like getting listed, wallet and blockchain related programming, suggestions for exchanges, etc. anything not proper, we address with the parties involved and concerned. I can also tell you that progress is made and that change is immanent. One thing, in this regard I will post later on.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Beave162

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:03 AM

With regard to 'incompetences', or 'suggestions', I would prefer if you stayed with what I factually have been writing about. Last week I stated:
The LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges …. Concerning LEOcoin development, there is currently a good team of experienced developers working on PoS
Going PoS did not work for any coin, up to now. However, it is what we will try and currently see best. You are free to call that wishful thinking; we see PoS as a way of creating new LEOcoin that better fits in with our vision. And, FYI, there are still miners and mining farms backing LEOcoin and other legitimate digital currencies up with hardware and energy. This will remain, also after the change from a mixed PoW/PoS to a single PoS mechanism.

As I already stated, that the LEOcoin Foundation does not operate exchanges, I find your remark about me suggesting anything about an exchange having uncontrollable problems strangely out of topic. First, I did not suggest such a thing at all and I could not, as LEOcoin Foundation does NOT operate any exchanges. Please stop putting words in my mouth that I evidently have and could not have uttered; then how would I know what goes on inside another operation? LEOxChange and LEObit are organisations that are operated and owned by third parties. We are happy, they are around and are seeing to it, that LEOcoin gets listed on more exchanges. LEOcoin co-creator Dan Andersson on Monday mentioned that again.

With regard to some remarks about the functioning of LEOxChange, rest assured; this board is being read and I regularly send out ‘updates’ to several parties, so they can and will notice what issues play a role in the experience of the users of this board. Some of these issues that I shared with the LEOxChange are: the withdrawal times and the number of digits behind the comma (which would preferably would be 8, instead of 4) amongst others. It is up to the LEOxChange to do something with this. Any reader is free to pick the exchange of their choice – or start another one. Let us at least hope that other exchanges can be motivated to enlist LEOcoin too.

With regard to the incompetence you see in LEOcoin Foundation (or did you again mean third parties?); we may not be perfect, but we do our job. Contributing to this forum is part of this, just as visiting blockchain events, organize lunches with politicians or working on other social media outlets. It may very well be that this is not entirely visible in the current market prices, but who said that getting a digital currency in the top ten or five of the world would be easy?

With regard to other things, like getting listed, wallet and blockchain related programming, suggestions for exchanges, etc. anything not proper, we address with the parties involved and concerned. I can also tell you that progress is made and that change is immanent. One thing, in this regard I will post later on.

Is English not your first language? (serious question)...

I was referring to the LEOxChange the whole time (not LEOCoin Foundation). You respond with "we" as if you are representing the exchange....

Did you just ignore my point and go on a tangent about how LEOCoin is going to do great in the future??--again, despite the fact that not a single coin that has switched to PoS has been successful.

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 06:29:26 AM

Exist another exchange for LEO ? (except leobit.net and leoxchange.com)

Real soon after pos start and new electrum wallet and explorer reliese! Few already approved they need 15 minutes to connect after that! Crazy good!

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:32:32 AM

We are still joking around with leo...nice Cheesy
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:32:46 AM

Soon i will joke and spend crazy good best summer in my life soon! 👍🏼

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:47:30 AM

Same old story with this xxx( insert shit, scam, etc.) coin. Just wait untill next week, next month, than they discovered ,,botnet,,, now wait for pos, than it will be wait for US markets.... Bullshit.

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:50:56 AM

Amaizing LEOcoin foundation! I am sure in few week all guys who dump leocoin and talk shit willlater buy back leocoin and make huge profit and forget all bad stuff👍🏼

Guys in few months 1 LEOcoin will easy go over 100$+ but ok now you will say i am on drugs but i am not! One day you will say omfg that crazy cryptotraider16 know some stuff from start!!!! I am happy man! Thanks Dan thanks Atif ! You guys are amaizing! 👍🏼🍾💵💸💶💷

So you really think that leocoin will have bigger marketcap than btc and eth? Becouse if we consider 20% POS and the amount of coins that allready exsist this is what would happen. Think for a moment and ask yourself if this is possible? Not even in a sci-fi movie.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: