Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:53:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 07:00:01 PM

There was video on leotv or facebook.

Yes, but it does only show some seconds of Dan's speech.

Yeah its true! I see somewhere on Fb he talk with Vitalik Buterin!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 10:44:13 PM

LEOcoin Foundation  - Blockchain summit video: http://view.vzaar.com/6570021/player?autoplay=true&looping=true&border=false

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 11:26:08 PM

@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for the link.

But it doesn't show the presentation/speech! Only two sentences.

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:19:13 AM

@LEOcoin Foundation

Thank you for the link.

I guess that is it, what else did you excpect? All can be said in two sentences about leocoin hahaha
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 07:13:33 AM

Well maybe next time he can make an effort to make good video and sell this to noobs Cheesy
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 08:58:29 AM

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else. In the presentation of the LEOcoin Foundation, we introduced LEOcoin to the visitors of the event; what LEOcoin aspires to be, why the LEO community will keep on supporting LEOcoin and what steps the LEOcoin Foundation will take to develop LEOcoin (in and outside the USA). Many things have been addressed in the interview with Dan Andersson too.

Overall, LEOcoin Foundation is happy to be participating at events like the DC Blockchain Summit 2016, organized by the Chamber of Digital Commerce, in conjunction with Georgetown University. It gives us opportunity for exchange, to introduce our LEOcoin and to learn from others who work in the industry. Just like with the meetings with UK and US politicians and policymakers, this is a strategic investment that shows the long term commitment to the goals of LEOcoin.

LEOcoin Foundation is confident that once POS has been implemented, we shall be one step closer to realizing these goals and hope and trust that this will be shown by the appreciation of the markets too.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 09:31:21 AM

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else. In the presentation of the LEOcoin Foundation, we introduced LEOcoin to the visitors of the event; what LEOcoin aspires to be, why the LEO community will keep on supporting LEOcoin and what steps the LEOcoin Foundation will take to develop LEOcoin (in and outside the USA). Many things have been addressed in the interview with Dan Andersson too.

Overall, LEOcoin Foundation is happy to be participating at events like the DC Blockchain Summit 2016, organized by the Chamber of Digital Commerce, in conjunction with Georgetown University. It gives us opportunity for exchange, to introduce our LEOcoin and to learn from others who work in the industry. Just like with the meetings with UK and US politicians and policymakers, this is a strategic investment that shows the long term commitment to the goals of LEOcoin.

LEOcoin Foundation is confident that once POS has been implemented, we shall be one step closer to realizing these goals and hope and trust that this will be shown by the appreciation of the markets too.

Thanks for info!
My source say POS start next week! 👍🏼

Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 12:21:12 PM

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else.

Yes, true.

The speech was filmed, wasn't it ?
The Chamber of Digital Commerce already published the videos of 6 speeches on youtube.
Will the LeoCoin Foundation ask for it and give its "ok" to have Dan's speech published ?

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 01:11:06 PM

I hear that the price on internal exchange is 1£ and that leo has done mailing about this!?!?
And than I hear Dan in the video posted above, talking about some scam coins and how leocoin is diferent from them hahaha
What kind of an idiot you have to be to belive in this shit. Leo and leocoin is as scam as it gets
ekrem

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

https://www.leoxchange.com/[//b]  official exchange please complete my windraw i have 0.46BTC after confirmacion mail i wait 3 days no any result i write 7-8 time to custommer support result zero

wallet empty https://blockchain.info/address/14cK3hAKqNSGgZgrBNBnFtkrsjt66vpaYV

Code:
68c51b522f	20/Mar/2016 20:36:36	Requested	Withdraw	BTC	-0.4501	0.0000	0.0139

support meets incoherently

Code:
Thanks for contacting LEOxChange Support. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received safe and sound.

Your email will be viewed by a human within 1 hour during normal office hours and he or she will then respond.

Code:
Thanks for contacting LEOxChange Support. This is an automated reply to let you know that your email has been received safe and sound.

Your email will be viewed by a human within 1 hour during normal office hours and he or she will then respond.

Please take a moment to visit our F.A.Q. or Trading Guide and see if your question is answered there. Use the following links:

Code:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We always aim to make sure that any transfers to and from your LEOxChange account are completed as quickly as possible. Please be advised that, in order to maintain the highest level of security, coin transfers may take some time to complete.  This is because the process requires confirmation of the validity of each transfer and, regretfully, the LEOxChange team has no control over the transfer speed.

If your transfer is not complete in 2 working days, then please do let us know and we will escalate your query.

Regards,

Code:
Dear Customer,

[code]Dear Customer,

We have escalated your request to our Development department and they are currently looking on it. We will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding!

Regards,

Code:
Dear Customer,

We will check your request and we will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you!

Regards,

We will check your request and we will get back to you with a feedback as soon as possible. Thank you!

[/code]

Code:

Please take a moment to visit our F.A.Q. or Trading Guide and see if your question is answered there. Use the following links:

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 06:40:00 PM

https://www.leoxchange.com/[//b]  official exchange please complete my windraw i have 0.46BTC after confirmacion mail i wait 3 days no any result i write 7-8 time to custommer support result zero

@ekrem

I am sorry for you that you have to experience a delay in your payout. Please understand, that the LEOxChange is not under the responsibility of the LEOcoin Foundation. I have passed your complaint on, but I think customer support will be aware of it too  Wink

Probably, there has gone something wrong, but I would not fear that you do not get your BTC back: I have heard about delays in payment before, but always did the withdrawal arrive and everybody got their funds. If anyone would have a case where you were not paid out after a while, please send me a PM.

The LEOxChange is compliant with UK regulations. This does not prevent annoyance when a payout lasts longer, but it will guarantee that you get your withdrawal.

Normally, this is a matter of LEOxChange and not an issue for this thread, but in this case I understand your worry.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
ekrem

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:56:13 PM

And what is the official leocoin exchange that  not available 0.45BTC Balance
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 06:57:04 PM

I hear that the price on internal exchange is 1£ and that leo has done mailing about this!?!?
And than I hear Dan in the video posted above, talking about some scam coins and how leocoin is diferent from them hahaha
What kind of an idiot you have to be to belive in this shit. Leo and leocoin is as scam as it gets

yeah, internal market....the one that they said will close, did close when LeoXchange came up....And now that people withdraw their coins from it, not Dan and Co - they can manipulate the price as much as they want....and there is no way you can deposit your coins on your back office wallet, not unless your Dan and Co, but we were told by Leo that we will have that option.  Huh Roll Eyes Grin

Internal market bullshit, but the general pubic wont touch LeoCoin with a 10 foot stick.

hey @LeoCoinFundation how come leocoin is not on any other market then the ones created by Leo? Leobit isnt, but the one that did create LeoBit, lost all interest in the coin a long time ago....

Not on  Bitrex, Kraken, Polonix......Dev names? Still nada a?

lying, lying, lying.....
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:05:00 PM

That is obvious; one does not make videos on the event of someone else.
The speech was filmed, wasn't it ?
The Chamber of Digital Commerce already published the videos of 6 speeches on youtube.
Will the LeoCoin Foundation ask for it and give its "ok" to have Dan's speech published ?

@Peter78

As you could have read, I announced that LEOcoin Foundation would present a showcase about "Entrepreneurship and the Blockchain" in the Fisher Colloquium, which we have done.

Your question regarding a speech by Dan being filmed, misses the point: you mistake a showcase for a speech from the main program. We have never claimed such a thing, but were still very pleased with the opportunity to present LEOcoin and the LEOcoin Foundation to the participants and visitors of the Blockchain Summit 2016.

Our showcase was recorded, but the settings and conditions were so, that we do not know if the footage is suited for publication. Currently it is not clear, what parts of the event will be presented on YouTube, so instead we opted to make the video that we published. If the LEOcoin Foundation showcase is published too, the better.

With regard to the content: both LEOcoin founders, Dan Andersson and Atif Kamran introduced LEOcoin and the LEOcoin Foundation to the new US audience. They shared our view about the challenge of complexity and how the LEO community and the LEOcoin Foundation want to break that barrier down in order to create a truly mass market digital currency. In the aftermath many questions could be answered.

Thank you for your interest in our activities at the Blockchain event. I hope you will be able to attend next time. Rest assured, that we will continue to do our best to promote LEOcoin, both on threads with mostly accusing anonymous sceptics, as on events with major players from the crypto world or with others of influence and interest in digital currencies, like LEOcoin.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:17:57 PM

And what is the official leocoin exchange that  not available 0.45BTC Balance

@ekrem

LEOcoin Foundation cannot speak on behalf of third parties. But being a user of LEOxChange myself, I can understand your concern.

With regard to your balance, on serious exchanges it is standard procedure, to transfer incoming payments in whatever fiat or crypto currency into cold storage. This may explain why any incoming and outgoing transaction is moved rather swiftly. Please understand, that is my view, not an official statement from LEOxChange.

However, even when I have not personally been involved with the development of the LEOxChange, I have been shown the very thick script and the precautions with regard to safety and scalability. I found it quite impressive. The regulations make it rather complex, but that is how it is.

Again, do not worry; I know no single case where the payment was not made. But, I agree, that delays are unfortunate.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 07:40:41 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2016, 09:55:23 PM by Cryptotraider16

Me and my friends experiance with leoxchange was great! We sale a lot of leocoin there and make withdrawal for over 200.000€ and not miss even 1€! So i can say leoxchange is 100% trusted! Sometimes we need to contact support but always we got all money!!!

Yes i also hear from few guys btc wuthdrawal need few days.. Its not good! Every exchange i use need 1-2h for btc maxx!

About leocoin is not on exchanges becouse no dimon or electrum wallet! If this time leocoin get it out,then i can easy get leocoin on 5+ exchanges!!!! Also bittrex,poloniex!

Leobit.net make own dimon for leocoin and they keep have problems!

Leocoin future is amaizng!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2016, 10:46:20 PM

LEOcoin in China

Leocoin News news At Hong kong Now TV: https://www.facebook.com/330453457079067/videos/343886635735749/?pnref=story

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
turn2flush

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 12:31:59 AM

LEOcoin in China

Leocoin News news At Hong kong Now TV: https://www.facebook.com/330453457079067/videos/343886635735749/?pnref=story

Cmon leocoin fundation this video is fake! I can make like this in moviemaker in few min..
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 06:31:06 AM

LEOcoin in China

Cmon leocoin fundation this video is fake! I can make like this in moviemaker in few min..

Not fake but 1 year old!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 06:35:14 AM

LEOcoin in China

Not fake but 1 year old!

@turn2flush
@Ctyptotraider16

I will check this out. If this is a fake, I shall try to have it removed.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: