Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88298 times)
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:44:12 PM

@danandanderson

Nice name, lol ...

If prices go up or down is a matter of demand and supply. The premine issue and other things will be addressed in the interview. If this will be sufficient an answer or to take away worries, I cannot say, but at least it will be something tangible.
Demand and supply ?? There is almost 0 demand at the current price, i dont see who would buy at 1,5,10 etc ??
The coin has NO usable value what so ever.

Why does Dan need so long to adress the premine issue ? Why isnt he able to explain it to coinmarketcap ?

Much is stated in the web and on forums, but also much is not known or deliberately left out or represented in another way. You also make assumptions that - as far as I can check - are based on false premises. Yet, I do not say you do this on purpose, not at all, but you still make assertions and people will read them and you saw a seed that will find fertile ground or not. As stated before, LEOcoin Foundation does not comment on third parties, their past, their alleged past, their assessments with regard to markets etc. For this reason, I have asked Dan Anderson for the interview.

I also see that promises were made, but we all know, that a plan or a goal is one thing, to get there is the difficult part. Also the future cannot be seen in advance, things can happen, like botnet viruses, DDOS attacks and so on. In fact, I can not find that many official announcements that repeat the claims that - allegedly - were made. As a matter of fact, I have the impression that many members of LEO are speaking on behalf of persons that they perhaps like, admire or support, but then, they are no official spokesmen or representatives themselves. To take their assessments for official statements would be a bit risky. I for my part, go with what can be traced back to the ones in charge, and at the same time, take into account that as with any endeavour, most obstacles you do not see coming.

Promises ? They (Dan and co ) claimed it is second largest coin ( http://www.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/blog/bryan/leocoin-bitcoins-great-new-rival-is-here/ and http://www.ejinsight.com/20150402-leocoin-after-bitcoin-crash-a-new-virtual-currency-emerges/ etc. ). It never was and will probably never be the number 2 ! And where are all those merchants / entrepenurs ?? Also released by Dan and co that there are over 100.000 of them Smiley))) Can you provide links to lets say 5 online shops that take leocoin ?

When LEOcoin started, there was a huge enthusiasm, which is both understandable as necessary. If you intend to spend a lot of time, money and effort into a project - like the creation of a digital currency like LEOcoin - you have dreams, expectations and hopes. And as someone or as a company that wants to change things, you must have bold dreams. Yet, sometimes reality has its own laws and way of doing things. I suppose when you are on the receiving end you will have a different view as when you did your best and nevertheless to not much avail. And as in any business, to achieve your goals is tough and aspiring to surpass Bitcoin is a big goal and with certainty not a goal that will be easy to achieve.

Please stop this leocoin => bitcoin bullshit and the artificial race between them, it just sounds rediculus..

As stated earlier today, many readers are very much focussed on prices, profits, getting rich. Which is all good in its own way. But the other side is, that similar mechanisms might also be the cause that developments go differently or simply need more time. And with regard of LEOcoin not being unique in many details, you probably are right, the point is, that this perhaps was not intended from the start, so who is there to blame? On the other hand, we speak about a project that now runs for not even two years and also LEO Ltd. is not that much older.

Tell me what was done in 2 years ? Besides couple of copy past websites and bunch of webinars ? People who were told it is worth arround 3 pounds ( i think that was the price on the ,,internal,, exchange ) are for sure dissapointed, also people who belived statments made by Dan, that they will ensure 3 pound as min. price on the exchange - maybe the number is wrong, but it was sure alot higher than 0,11 as it is now ! But for one who has 50mio of premine I guess 0,10 is also great, as long as he/they can get rid of them.

From your comments, I guess that you have access to information that others may not have. I do for my part not know yet how LEOcoin creation under a sole POS mechanism will function and your calculation regarding 20% and the distribution you suggest may proof to be false. As such, it is just an opinion, not knowledge. You are entitled to assert such claims, just as others speak about LEOcoin prices of 100 GBP. Yet, we all face the task to filter out dreams, wishes and rubbish from facts. And even when the LEOcoin Foundation, on principle, is bullish with regard to LEOcoin, we still value facts over dreams and will temper exaggerations just as we will rebuke allegations that are obviously erroneous.

10%, 5%, 20%... it doesnt matter, the end result is same. 50mio premine is allways more then the 20mio mined, and 5% of 50mio is allways more than 5% of 20mio !

Please help LEOcoin by sticking to facts that are traceable and verifiable. And do not forget, that no one is owning LEOcoin, except those who have them in their wallets. LEOcoin is not a property of one person, or a small group. Yet, as with all other digital currencies, it had a start with a group, and as with other digital currencies, they will stay involved in this or that way. if this means, that you have no confidence, then you must make up your mind. Meanwhile, the LEOcoin Foundation will go on with sharing information, attempt to answer questions and to shed light on developments and plans.

Some comments above in red...
Most of your answers are the same. You talk alot but you dont tell much.
From my point of view what is going on is Dan and his close circut are trying to keep leocoin alive, so they can sell their 50+ mio coins. With as little invesment of time and money as possible.

facts again...a lot of talking, but not saying anything....rhetorical skills of the chart tho! Great spin manager...
Peter78

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:53:02 PM

@Leocoin Foundation

Excellent post. Thank you.

Question:

LEOcoin is not a property of one person, or a small group

Yes, it is open source.

So there must be a platform/mailing list/forum where the discussions between Developpers and Users takes place.

On github, the "forum" part is disabled.

And there is no link at all at leocoin.org website.

So where is that ?
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 10:16:14 PM

@Leocoin Foundation

Excellent post. Thank you.

Question:

LEOcoin is not a property of one person, or a small group

Yes, it is open source.

So there must be a platform/mailing list/forum where the discussions between Developpers and Users takes place.

On github, the "forum" part is disabled.

And there is no link at all at leocoin.org website.

So where is that ?

This is true!!!!!

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 11:41:46 PM

@all

re.: facts, truth, relevance

Indeed, the discussion between developers and users of the Github page is not taking place. I do not know why this is so, or if this is of such importance. E.g. I completely fail to see why there "must be a platform/mailing list/forum where the discussions between Developpers and Users takes place", because LEOcoin would be open source. What I hold for relevant, is that LEOcoin was available to the public for mining without restraints and that one can buy and sell LEOcoins 24/7 and that action is taken when unwanted parties influence the development of LEOcoin with a praxis that is harmful to the LEOcoin owners and the LEOcoin community.

I cannot speak for the LEOcoin creators, yet from their earliest statements on it has been clear, that LEOcoin is regarded and intended as a digital currency for entrepreneurs. This did probably not mean that the mining community was not welcome or included, but it was also not a 'nerd' coin, with no relevance for 'outsiders'. From the start, LEOcoin has been promoted to a group of supporters that normally had nothing to do with digital currencies or cryptomining, yet, now is more familiar with the topic and eager to be part of any ongoing development.

With regard to the listing on coinmarketcap.com, I have no official statement that I can quote, but what I have heard, there was no consensus with regard to how to evaluate the 50 million premined LEOcoins. And as coinmarketcap.com can control who can and will be listed, there are limits to what one can achieve. Whoever has more information in this regard, is free to share it.

To me, it seems that the crypto world is apparently so familiar with new cryptocurrencies being used to let the developers benefit and not the community of participants, miners and owners, that another option is regarded as unlikely. Then it also comes as a great "help", when the LEOcoin is initiated by people who use direct selling as a distribution strategy. Even when that as such has nothing to do with LEOcoin. Also when I look on this forum, I cannot fail to notice an extreme biased tendency against direct selling or a commercial company or group of entrepreneurs backing up a digital currency.

With regard to facts and truth, being "point blank, dead", I have to add, that logically seen the statement (1):

"There is 50mio premine and only arround 20mio mined coins, and if it goes to POS with appr. 20% per year that means 10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,, . "

is true, if and only if one of the premises actually is true.  As there is a 50 mio premine and only around 20mio mined coins, the statement is true. Yet it is not entirely factual, as the second part of the statement that speaks about "10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,,', is not correct, but misleading an factually wrong, and also the conclusion does not inevitably follow from the first assumption.

Take following statement A: "Phil Taylor just beated the Machine in darts and LEOcoin is at 100£". This means "A" is true when one of the statements containing propositional content is factually the case. As Taylor indeed just won from James Wade in the premier league darts this evening, statement "A" is true. It is true that Phil Taylor just beated the Machine in darts and LEOcoin is at 100£.

Most readers will understand that something is not right here, and so it is with many accusations. I realize - and I am not perfect in that either - that stating things factually and logically adequate is hard to do. Yet, statement (1) is true, but only because it is a joined statement of two separate parts. As the second part on itself is not factual, it is imo no fact, and certainly not "point, blank, dead".

However, much of the complaints, critique and questions here on the forum are not without merit. We read and notice them and this forum is also having the attention of other people involved with LEOcoin, the LEOcoin Foundation, the LEOcoin development team and so on. There is a certain amount of questions I can answer, but quite a number of remarks, doubts and accusations are referring to actions and utterances that I cannot always verify and are made by third parties or their representatives, on which I simply cannot comment, unless I ask for their views. With regard to Mr. Dan Anderson, I have requested for an interview in which a good number of things that have been brought forward on this forum is being dealt with and I intend to share this information here, with you, asap.

Furthermore, some statements, like price targets that were allegedly made by x and y, may or may not be true, but indeed, LEOcoin has been traded for 90 pence and 11 pence, so as a consequence the according market cap was different too. When we take back-office prices into account, the actual value of LEOcoin has been much higher in the past. If this was no.2 or no.4 of the world, is not irrelevant, but on the other hand, it was not no.501 either. The fact that a currency is not publicly tradable for a while, does not render the prices in a closed environment worthless. Nor does being listed on a particular website change the factual value of the number of LEOcoins multiplied by the current price on an exchange. As such, the list on the LEOxChange website, does state the market capital. On urging of the LEOcoin community, this list has been expanded with Ripple and ETH too, but this all takes time and there is simply much to be done, still.

Let's hope we get more information next week.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:14:07 AM

From my point of view what is going on is Dan and his close circut are trying to keep leocoin alive, so they can sell their 50+ mio coins. With as little invesment of time and money as possible.

Your underlying premise is your fear that LEO Ltd. will sell the premine. It is a premise I do hold to be wrong, on several grounds. In my view the premine issue is simply used over and over again to discredit LEOcoin. It is an unproven assumption. Some will be disclosed in the interview.

Not fear, its a fact ! I am also in possesion of quite a few premined coins ! YES premine has been selling and still is !

For your "Why does Dan , your "They (Dan and co )", your "statments made by Dan" and  your "Dan and his close circut" you better contact Dan Anderson personally, as I cannot account for third party and other persons motivations and behaviour. Some will be disclosed in the interview.

With regard to BTC and LEOcoin, I do not think this is bullshit, but perhaps a somewhat positive a long term goal. It may be unrealistic, but when someone in 2009 bought two pizza for 9000 BTC, one day hitting 1200$ was even more ridiculous, yet it happened. I am not stating, LEOcoin will hit this or that price, but I know capable people are supporting LEOcoin and I cannot avoid to feel encouraged by this.

It is bullshit ! Bitcoin at the time was a new technology, it was an invetion with usability and that is why it gained so much. LEOcoin is a bad copy, no added value !

Again, comments in red...
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:30:40 AM

@all

re.: facts, truth, relevance

I cannot speak for the LEOcoin creators, yet from their earliest statements on it has been clear, that LEOcoin is regarded and intended as a digital currency for entrepreneurs. This did probably not mean that the mining community was not welcome or included, but it was also not a 'nerd' coin, with no relevance for 'outsiders'. From the start, LEOcoin has been promoted to a group of supporters that normally had nothing to do with digital currencies or cryptomining, yet, now is more familiar with the topic and eager to be part of any ongoing development.

Nerd coin ? hahaha
It would be better if you havent introduced it to the public, becouse than you ( Dan and co ) could ,,achive,, your goals much faster and easier, becouse entrepreneurs wouldnt have the accses to all of the info they have now and you could sell them stories how leocoin is allready better than bitcoin bla bla bla

With regard to the listing on coinmarketcap.com, I have no official statement that I can quote, but what I have heard, there was no consensus with regard to how to evaluate the 50 million premined LEOcoins. And as coinmarketcap.com can control who can and will be listed, there are limits to what one can achieve. Whoever has more information in this regard, is free to share it.

It is very easy to get to coinmarketcap, that is why I find it strange leocoin cant get on ?? All, even some scam coins are on and leocoin is not ! But we all know why is that, becouse Dan and co are not willing to say what happend to premine !

To me, it seems that the crypto world is apparently so familiar with new cryptocurrencies being used to let the developers benefit and not the community of participants, miners and owners, that another option is regarded as unlikely. Then it also comes as a great "help", when the LEOcoin is initiated by people who use direct selling as a distribution strategy. Even when that as such has nothing to do with LEOcoin. Also when I look on this forum, I cannot fail to notice an extreme biased tendency against direct selling or a commercial company or group of entrepreneurs backing up a digital currency.

With regard to facts and truth, being "point blank, dead", I have to add, that logically seen the statement (1):

"There is 50mio premine and only arround 20mio mined coins, and if it goes to POS with appr. 20% per year that means 10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,, . "

is true, if and only if one of the premises actually is true.  As there is a 50 mio premine and only around 20mio mined coins, the statement is true. Yet it is not entirely factual, as the second part of the statement that speaks about "10 mio for Dan and co, only 4 mio for other ,,fools,,', is not correct, but misleading an factually wrong, and also the conclusion does not inevitably follow from the first assumption.

Take following statement A: "Phil Taylor just beated the Machine in darts and LEOcoin is at 100£". This means "A" is true when one of the statements containing propositional content is factually the case. As Taylor indeed just won from James Wade in the premier league darts this evening, statement "A" is true. It is true that Phil Taylor just beated the Machine in darts and LEOcoin is at 100£.

Most readers will understand that something is not right here, and so it is with many accusations. I realize - and I am not perfect in that either - that stating things factually and logically adequate is hard to do. Yet, statement (1) is true, but only because it is a joined statement of two separate parts. As the second part on itself is not factual, it is imo no fact, and certainly not "point, blank, dead".

However, much of the complaints, critique and questions here on the forum are not without merit. We read and notice them and this forum is also having the attention of other people involved with LEOcoin, the LEOcoin Foundation, the LEOcoin development team and so on. There is a certain amount of questions I can answer, but quite a number of remarks, doubts and accusations are referring to actions and utterances that I cannot always verify and are made by third parties or their representatives, on which I simply cannot comment, unless I ask for their views. With regard to Mr. Dan Anderson, I have requested for an interview in which a good number of things that have been brought forward on this forum is being dealt with and I intend to share this information here, with you, asap.

Furthermore, some statements, like price targets that were allegedly made by x and y, may or may not be true, but indeed, LEOcoin has been traded for 90 pence and 11 pence, so as a consequence the according market cap was different too. When we take back-office prices into account, the actual value of LEOcoin has been much higher in the past. If this was no.2 or no.4 of the world, is not irrelevant, but on the other hand, it was not no.501 either. The fact that a currency is not publicly tradable for a while, does not render the prices in a closed environment worthless. Nor does being listed on a particular website change the factual value of the number of LEOcoins multiplied by the current price on an exchange. As such, the list on the LEOxChange website, does state the market capital. On urging of the LEOcoin community, this list has been expanded with Ripple and ETH too, but this all takes time and there is simply much to be done, still.

Let's hope we get more information next week.

You sound like a politician, you are trying to wrap shit into a wraping paper and make it look good... But in my opinion you are doing all wrong, you ( Leo, Dan and co ) look like a bunch of amateurs trying to pull off a heist.
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 06:52:56 AM

@Leocoin Foundation

In further comunication please try to reply to questions/comments directly... In two sentences. No need to write essays, it is a waist of our and your time, I see what you are trying to achive with that kind of posts, make this debate go off course... But as I see it you are just sinking deeper and deeper.
Telling the truth will set you free, remember this  Grin

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 07:32:31 AM

Heheheheeheh
Way to go Dan, i`m here just to read everything that is written nothing else.
This thread is getting interesting every day Smiley

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 07:44:24 AM

Not fear, its a fact ! I am also in possession of quite a few premined coins ! YES premine has been selling and still is !

First, if you will not refrain from personal attacks, I shall not answer; you are of course free to dislike my style of writing; but if so, you simply have to live with it.

Second, if you are in the possession of premined LEOcoin, please disclose more about this process here on the board; we will all be curious in this regard. If you have been purchasing LEOcoins from LEO Ltd., please show us proof, like bank transfers, etc.

Third, just having some premined LEOcoins as such, does not proof anything, except, that LEO Ltd. has used them for promotion purposes. E.g. when last year the pre-registration for the Merchant program was initiated, quite a few merchants got a 100 LEOcoin reward. Now, I am not stating, this would necessarily have been premined LEOcoin, as it could have been regularly GPU mined LEOcoins as well, but just having LEOcoin from the premine in your possession, is no proof for the premine selling you are referring too. Again, do us all a service and show facts and proof with regard to you accusations, or refrain from comment.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:04:54 AM

Not fear, its a fact ! I am also in possession of quite a few premined coins ! YES premine has been selling and still is !

First, if you will not refrain from personal attacks, I shall not answer; you are of course free to dislike my style of writing; but if so, you simply have to live with it.

Second, if you are in the possession of premined LEOcoin, please disclose more about this process here on the board; we will all be curious in this regard. If you have been purchasing LEOcoins from LEO Ltd., please show us proof, like bank transfers, etc.

Third, just having some premined LEOcoins as such, does not proof anything, except, that LEO Ltd. has used them for promotion purposes. E.g. when last year the pre-registration for the Merchant program was initiated, quite a few merchants got a 100 LEOcoin reward. Now, I am not stating, this would necessarily have been premined LEOcoin, as it could have been regularly GPU mined LEOcoins as well, but just having LEOcoin from the premine in your possession, is no proof for the premine selling you are referring too. Again, do us all a service and show facts and proof with regard to you accusations, or refrain from comment.

Jihaaa
we are getting into deep waters slowly hahaha
Your retorics have changed drasticly, I see that I have started to press the right buttons.
I know some things were bought or better say exchanged for leocoins - this things are now in possesion of Dan and co. Than this leocoins changed owners, and I am not talking about 100 coins but couple of million coins.
1+1= 2 , and that is excactly why leocoin is not on coinmarket cap ! Becouse of huge amount of premine was allready sold/exchanged for cash and things.

You and Dan can provide evidence where the premine is but I think that is not in your best interest haha.
Simple mat is appr. 30.000 so called merchants x 100 coins = 3.000.000 coins
And you, Leocoin Fundation said the fundation have 10.000.000 coins, where are 30 - 40 mio coins at ?
What will you use your 10 mio for ?
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:13:04 AM

And once more, can you name 5 places online (not owned by Leo, Dan and co) where I can pay with leocoin ?
It should be easy since there are 30.000 + or 100.000 + entrepeneurs using it on a daily basis...
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

Leocoin foundation,
Can we see your wallet of foundation so we can see you own that 10 milion coins?

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 08:40:07 AM

And once more, can you name 5 places online (not owned by Leo, Dan and co) where I can pay with leocoin ?
It should be easy since there are 30.000 + or 100.000 + entrepeneurs using it on a daily basis...

Man here merchants got 100 and who refs got 100 so its cost dan 6 milion for nothing! If you ask me its not done right and 6 mio leocoins gone! 😎
Here you are right i cant fined 5-10 sites where i can buy something to see and test with leocoin!
I keep talk leomarketplace.com site is a joke! Hope leo will get that site fixed asap!

danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 08:47:01 AM

Leocoin is like the grocery store from the movie The interview , only a facade...
They are just trying to keep it going untill they get rid of all of their premine, after that I think Leocoin is DEAD ! I give it couple of months...
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:17:28 AM

Leocoin is like the grocery store from the movie The interview , only a facade...
They are just trying to keep it going untill they get rid of all of their premine, after that I think Leocoin is DEAD ! I give it couple of months...

I think not!

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:24:07 AM

Your retorics have changed drasticly, I see that I have started to press the right buttons.
You and Dan can provide evidence where the premine is but I think that is not in your best interest haha.
And you, Leocoin Fundation said the fundation have 10.000.000 coins, where are 30 - 40 mio coins at ?

You have no clue, but keep on picking on a person who is just sharing information and getting answers. I will no longer respond, as you refuse to play by the rules. You accuse me, personally from retorics, from having a personal best interest in the LEOcoin premine and that I would use the 10 Mio of the LEOcoin Foundation. These are hilarious and false claims and I think, you are another anonymous Don Quixote, fighting your cockamamie illusions.

Let us just give it a couple of months and if you are right, I will buy you a wee dram and apologize, but for now I am done responding to 'danandanderson'

I call it a day, folks.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:27:10 AM

I think not!

why ? I saw couple of your posts and you are like a broken record, playing the same tune all the time...
Do you have any solid points why it should be different ?

Facts :
- Leocoin is a copy-paste coin
- NO new technolgy, NO added value what so ever
- People behind leocoin are linked to various pyramide schemes
- Empty promises all the time
- Untransparency regarding premine

and I could GO on ...
danandanderson

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 09:36:28 AM

You have no clue, but keep on picking on a person who is just sharing information and getting answers. I will no longer respond, as you refuse to play by the rules. You accuse me, personally from retorics, from having a personal best interest in the LEOcoin premine and that I would use the 10 Mio of the LEOcoin Foundation. These are hilarious and false claims and I think, you are another anonymous Don Quixote, fighting your cockamamie illusions.

Let us just give it a couple of months and if you are right, I will buy you a wee dram and apologize, but for now I am done responding to 'danandanderson'

I call it a day, folks.

As I excpected, only empty words from you again. Why are you avoiding simple questions that would proove me false ?

1. What will foundation do with 10mio coins ?
2. Where is the rest of premine , 40 mio ?
3. Which of those 100.000 + entrepeneurs accepts leocoin as payment ( links please ) ?
4. Why is Dan unable to provide simple answer regarding premine to coinmarket cap ?

But still have to give credits for pulling this off, you ( Dan and co ) managed to get couple of millions out of this coin. Congrats
Everything is made so amateur and you still manage to make nice money ! Sky would be the limit if profesionals were behind this project... well not sky, but you could make couple times more than you have.

The ship is sinking.... Save yourselfs while you can
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 09:47:48 AM

Its great that leocoin goundation have that 10 mio! I am sure they have it for awards or paid to some new dev if they develop somrthing good for leocoin then they can pay from that 10mio!!!!

I know 6.400.000 go for merchats !

Then long time ago i see leo give leocoins for becoming platinum they give 1000 leocoins

I hope LEO dont own so much extra coins

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 10:00:37 AM

Guys is it possible to see like other coins about most rich wallets list etc so we can see where are coins?!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: