Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:43:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 04:10:09 PM

In this regard the LEOcoin Foundation has adviced to add an 'under construction' referral, or otherwise make more clear that the website of the project is in beta status.

I am sorry to have to say that, but is there anyone at Leo who knows the UK laws on websites ?

If a company makes a web site available - no matter if it is under construction or whatsoever, there MUST be the correct company registration number and VAT number.
It is simple as that.

I am also wondering what the company, whose identification numbers are used, would say about that.
This seems highly illegal.

LOL Peter78

As always, I cannot comment on who knows UK regulations or not. But you certainly have a point, that legal information on websites should be conform the actual EU guidelines. However, to address a petty administrative offence as "highly illegal" is a tad overexaggerated. As an anonymous person posting on a forum that is dedicated to a Coin that itself has been used for real criminal acts, like money laundering, pumping and dumping, etc. such strong wording makes me chuckle a little bit.

As always, I have forwarded your valid concerns to those responsible.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:33:47 PM

Guys its look like botnet stop! Difficult go down from 0.13 to 0.03!!!
Now after they kill price they stop 👍🏼👍🏼

Now time for pos wallet and price will start to rise!👍🏼

But first LEOcoin need to get trust back! But its can easy happen!

hahahahahah shure it will rise!!!! hahahahahah BUT today, story would be something like this;

0,0622 last price, - 8,11%

And what makes you think that "bot" will keep on dumping them? When all he has to do is stake them and get 10%,20% a year!  Grin Grin Grin Grin but you go right ahead, keep on dreaming

danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 06:58:50 PM

Guys its look like botnet stop! Difficult go down from 0.13 to 0.03!!!
Now after they kill price they stop 👍🏼👍🏼

Now time for pos wallet and price will start to rise!👍🏼

But first LEOcoin need to get trust back! But its can easy happen!

Yes. Great news for leocoin 💵💵💵💶💶💶🍾🍾
Now we have to be positive and price will rise and rise.
I think 10£ Is the right price for leocoin, for all of leocoin haha
Peter78

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:09:27 PM

...a Coin that itself has been used for real criminal acts, like money laundering, pumping and dumping, etc. ....

So according to the LeoCoin Foundation, LeoCoin was used for "criminal acts" and "pump and dump"...

Now that is great to read and to give us more confidence in it ... Huh
danandanderson

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:16:33 PM

...a Coin that itself has been used for real criminal acts, like money laundering, pumping and dumping, etc. ....

So according to the LeoCoin Foundation, LeoCoin was used for "criminal acts" and "pump and dump"...

I guess he was talking about leocoins ,,bitter rival,, bitcoin hahaha
Peter78

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:36:35 PM

I guess he was talking about leocoins ,,bitter rival,, bitcoin hahaha

Didn't LeoCoin Foundation repeat numerous times "This discussion is and should be about LeoCoin"

Grin Grin
danandanderson

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:38:08 PM

And about POS, I doubt they have it made allready. And even if it is ready it will probably as their other projects, only half finished...
Peter78

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:50:39 PM

only half finished...

Like for LeoMarketPlace, a "Beta Version" warning applied to the new software might solve that problem  Wink
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 01:02:26 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2016, 01:16:34 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

@Peter78

The forum is called BITCOINTALK, but your record to draw poor conclusions combined with your custom to provide half or out of the context and thus misleading quotes speak for itself.

Sorry, Peter78, I do not hold you for that stupid, not at all. And your last comment was simply out of line. I hold this to be done deliberately, so this will be my last reply to you. I fully realize this is a poor thing in a way, but it perfectly matches your intentions.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Peter78

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:35:14 AM

And your last comment was simply out of line.

1)
The one about the "beta version" ?

That was just to bring a little bit of humour to the forum discussion .....

2)
I really did not realise immediately that you meant the "bitcoin" forum - because for me we are on a forum tread about Leocoin and discussing Leocoin.
Peter78

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 01:45:40 AM

However, to address a petty administrative offence as "highly illegal" is a tad overexaggerated.

To give a serious feedback:

1)
Yes, it is - in my opinion - not  a "petty administrative offence" to indicate wrong company IDs.

Would you say - if you have/had a business - "I don't care" if another company used YOUR IDs in its "terms of service" ?

2) Dan said - and he is 100% right here - that he must apply very high levels of KYC policies.

The same - howver - must be true when it comes to "know your Leo Partner".

I am surprised that my questions in this regard (who manages / operates/owns LeoxChange, LeoMarketPlace, LeoCoin Foundation) seem to be considered as "exagerated" or "not so important".

If you want confidence of investors, they need to know with whom they are dealing !

I don't know about you, but before I invest money or get into a contractual relationship I want to know who is my partner, if he is correctly registered, what kind of company structure it is etc.

Peter78

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 02:01:21 AM

Here is a quote from the governement laws on websites:

On business letters, order forms and websites, you must show:

the company’s registered number
    its registered office address
    where the company is registered (England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland)
    the fact that it’s a limited company (usually by spelling out the company’s full name including ‘Limited’ or ‘Ltd’)

If you want to include directors’ names, you must list all of them.

If you want to show your company’s share capital (how much the shares were worth when you issued them), you must say how much is ‘paid up’ (owned by shareholders).

https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company/signs-stationery-and-promotional-material

As far as I can see, none of the Leo Eco System Websites do respect this - leaving a user or customer completely unclear about who his contractual partner is.

The least that one can say is that this does not clearly help to bild confidence !
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:08:50 AM

@Peter78

Ok, it was a little joke from my side. But I would really appreciate if you quote correctly and not to pull things out of their context, I will of course respond to your more serious remarks. After all, there are not that many places where this kind of communication is taking place. And as you do know, we get answers and we get misunderstandings out of the way. LEOcoin Foundation is for all LEOcoin owners, for the uncritical and the critical, for the small and the large owners. Yet, this does not mean that I can answer all questions - and really most issues that are being brought forward are aimed at third parties.

As much as I can understand people to be unhappy with the current LEOcoin price, or with issues like the switch to POS or the premine, I have to point out that the current price is a result of a working market mechanism. With regard to the obvious bias some in the forum have against LEO Ltd. or their way of market development: I see that this is partly LEOcoin related, but now that Dan in the interview has clarified that the very large majority of LEOcoin is no longer owned by LEO Ltd. or the creators of LEOcoin, I hope that it is clear that with this digital cryptocurrency the creators will not dump or manipulate the price, but instead have a long term view and dedication to support LEOcoin and bring it ahead. What we saw in the past year or so, was a straightforward attack on LEOcoin, but one that we intend to survive. More in the next part of the interview that I will post later on.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 08:11:35 AM

Here is a quote from the governement laws on websites:

On business letters, order forms and websites, you must show:

the company’s registered number
    its registered office address
    where the company is registered (England and Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland)
    the fact that it’s a limited company (usually by spelling out the company’s full name including ‘Limited’ or ‘Ltd’)

If you want to include directors’ names, you must list all of them.

If you want to show your company’s share capital (how much the shares were worth when you issued them), you must say how much is ‘paid up’ (owned by shareholders).

https://www.gov.uk/running-a-limited-company/signs-stationery-and-promotional-material

As far as I can see, none of the Leo Eco System Websites do respect this - leaving a user or customer completely unclear about who his contractual partner is.

The least that one can say is that this does not clearly help to bild confidence !

For this very reason, I passed your complaint on. I already stated my views that being compliant is important. I am sure this also goes for third parties.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 09:53:35 AM

I think ITS DEAD! ahahahahah

Last
High
Low

Hahahaha @LeoCoinFundation you are lying your ass off, stop it, you are part of Dan and Co. Peter asked a few normal questions, that would be answered in a heart beat, but you choose to make fun of him? just idiotic, Izy questions? Still no answers?
Oh i get it, you CHOOSE what you want to answer and who.

POS was promised un Jun 2015, Merchant Apps in Sep, PoS device in Nov. 2015. So there you go, you have been lying your ass off as hard as you could. And if you want to know where i get my dates from, i ll post the picture i got on Leo Webinar with the timeline of all your promises and bullshit. Scam Scam Scam SCAM!!!! point blank, 0,0002!!!! But keep on dancing, try to get out with words, while we give facts.

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING LYING LYING LYING!!!!!!  Cheesy Grin
danandanderson

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 10:43:20 AM

They ( Dan and co - that includes leocoinfoundation) are trying to hype people just to get volume going, they dont care about the price, just volume, so they could sell their premine ! They also know that this project is a bust !
Sell your coins while you still can ! Do NOT buy to their bullshit and lies, they just want your money !
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 10:49:53 AM

Last
High
Low

Hahahaha @LeoCoinFundation you are lying your ass off, stop it, you are part of Dan and Co. Peter asked a few normal questions, that would be answered in a heart beat, but you choose to make fun of him? just idiotic, Izy questions? Still no answers?

POS was promised un Jun 2015, Merchant Apps in Sep, PoS device in Nov. 2015. So there you go, you have been lying your ass off as hard as you could. And if you want to know where i get my dates from, i ll post the picture i got on Leo Webinar with the timeline of all your promises and bullshit. Scam Scam Scam SCAM!!!! point blank, 0,0002!!!! But keep on dancing, try to get out with words, while we give facts.

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING LYING LYING LYING!!!!!!  Cheesy Grin

Man, what is your problem? What is your contribution beside playing your LIE and SCAM recording over and over again?

- Yes, the price is down. We seem to know why, do we?

- Yes, Dan Andersson / LEO Ltd. amongst others, donated 10,000,000 LEOcoin to the LEOcoin Foundation, so yes, there are relationships and we all work together to get LEOcoin back on the rails.

- Yes, I need time to work out answers, for Izy and others too. LEOcoin Foundation is not an anonymous poster, but a social enterprise. We need decent answers that are correct. We check and double check, as we want to explain.

And, if you continue to accuse me of lying - your finish in screaming capitals - I will no longer take you serious. You may make your point and you may ask questions, but you cannot determine what or when I answer and your behaviour and way to express yourself is not helping much either. If you are not willing to engage in a open, perhaps sometimes critical or tensed discourse, in a civilized way, you will be the next one to get ignored. It's as simple as that.

Peter78 and I had our own kind of joke. He made a 'slip' - I made a 'irriateted' reply. It is fine if you cannot appreciate this kind of exchange, but rest asured, that Peter78 and I will continue to communicate, particularly humor and a normal way of answering shows that he knows how to engage in a conversation that abides by socially acceptable standards. Personally I endorse asking good questions, LEOcoin Foundation is committed to LEOcoin and to making it a succes. Dealing with criticism and questions if part of our job. You may not like the answers, nor do you have to believe them. It is all up to you and your assessment. Perhaps your biased attitude that all is lie and scam renders it impossible to see something else. For your sake, I hope this is not the case.

- Yes, I choose what to answer first. Many things have been said here in the thread. We have freedom of speech, but it already turned out that e.g. with the premine, that assumptions were false. Accusations were made about LEOcoin creators and other third parties, but when I asked for tangible facts we got ... nothing, except the Lie§Scam record playing louder again. That is not very convincing either.

You think LEOcoin is dead and you seem to delight in that. I guess that makes you a very beloved member amongst LEOcoin owners who mined or purchased LEOcoins with real costs. But, that is your choosing.

In the next part of the interview, Dan Andersson will answer questions with regard to prices and if LEOcoin has failed.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
danandanderson

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:46:53 AM

Again long text that is saying nothing! Dan has explained premine hahaha
Are you retarded?
turn2flush

Activity: 144

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:54:11 AM

Last
High
Low

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING LYING LYING LYING!!!!!!  Cheesy Grin

Dude this is BTC price.. Who is now retarded?
danandanderson

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:18:36 PM

All of us i guess, loosing time and comenting this scam coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: