Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official announcement regarding LEOcoin from LEOcoin Foundation  (Read 88294 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:05:10 AM

Soon it will be like ltc just a rock with no inovation at all Cheesy
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:08:16 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 07:00:52 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

LEO COIN is the worst f***ing scam coin ever
DO NOT BUY I REPEAT DO NOT BUY !
my withdrawal just went from processing to completed and there is no BTC in the wallet address i put up for withdrawal!
These guys are scammers nothing is going to change nothing will change !
Leo coin is not even listed on shapeshift.io even they didn't feel it worthy to put it up on their exchange !
this guy has been rattling about DAO hack DAO hack atleast it was listed on shapeshift immediately and they are able to recover their funds
These guys created a pump and dump shitcoin and it reached the top around 2014-2015 if you look at the orderbooks they are empty as f****!
Atif Kamran is a f****g pakistani and a big scammer !
i was introduced to this shitcoin by a stupid scammmer here in Pakistan where he said return on leo coin is 20% per day
my a$$ 20% a day i lost all that i put into it !
bought the bronze package for PKR 20,000 thats around 175 GBP
Put 0.6 BTC into leo xchange for trading only to find out that they don't withdraw your money . FYI i lost around 0.1 BTC too trading on this crap coin
my advice . These guys are 100% losers and fraudiyas STAY AWAY FROM THEM ! do not wait for any wallet release do not wait for any new POS/POW ! Prolly the money which you have in leo xchange is long gone too !
Nothing will change this crap coin will remain a crap coin with no marketcap and no innovation. I am surprised no one has put them in jail yet. Stupid fakers !
May them burn in HELL!

@nasirkhalid

I am very sorry, that the withdrawal was not completed as it should be, but LEOcoin Foundation has nothing to do with LEOxChange. Of course I forwarded your complaints to them, but I think they might read the thread occasionally. (Presumably when they are in the mood for some good old fashioned klazomania)

To conclude from a failed (but with a still pending solution) transaction from a third party that LEOcoin would be a scam, is illogical. According to this line of reasoning, receiving a smooth transfer from LEObit would unscam LEOcoin again. Whatever happens on an exchange, does say something about the exchange, not about the currencies being traded there. And over against the accusations here in the thread; LEOcoin is not a scam.

Whatever the guys in Pakistan told you: at this place we are not selling LEOcoin or packages. At least, I am not. I am sorry you lost 0,1 BTC while waiting, but BTC is volatile. If you would have traded in GBP, the exchange rate would have been more stable.

Furthermore, as I have heard about delays in the withdrawals from LEOxChange, but your conclusion that they do not let you withdraw your money seems premature. I have never heard that a legitimate payment has eventually not been paid out. For this reason, I am fairly positive that you will get your BTC. As far as I can check, no one has ever lost digital or fiat currency on LEOxChange (while being on deposit) and the money lies on European bank accounts, where it is pretty safe.

But, if I was you, I would be mad too. I think no one has to like that a withdrawal takes long, at least not longer as a few blocks. Yet, I am not under the impression that an investment (that you made yourself) of a whopping 175GBP or a loss (on an exchange rate of a very volatile BTC) of around 40GBP really justifies this kind of anger, or use of words like scam, stupid, crap, losers, fakers or burn in hell.

Please contact LEOxChange support and work on a solution with them.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 08:01:00 AM

i was introduced to this shitcoin by a stupid scammmer here in Pakistan where he said return on leo coin is 20% per day
Put 0.6 BTC into leo xchange for trading only to find out that they don't withdraw your money . FYI i lost around 0.1 BTC too trading on this crap coin

Yet, I am not under the impression that an investment (that you made yourself) of a whopping 175GBP or a loss (on an exchange rate of a very volatile BTC) of around 40GBP really justifies this kind of anger, or use of words like scam, stupid, crap, losers, fakers or burn in hell.

Why don't you take your White Western Affluent Privilege and demean somebody's complaint on the basis that the sum of money they are talking about is insignificant to you.

Oh, I see you already did, asshole.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
danandanderson

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 09:42:44 AM

Yet, I am not under the impression that an investment (that you made yourself) of a whopping 175GBP or a loss (on an exchange rate of a very volatile BTC) of around 40GBP really justifies this kind of anger, or use of words like scam, stupid, crap, losers, fakers or burn in hell.

Why don't you take your White Western Affluent Privilege and demean somebody's complaint on the basis that the sum of money they are talking about is insignificant to you.

This just shows what kind of people involved in leocoin. In some parts of the world 175$ or pounds is enough to feed your family for a year.
@leocoin foundation, you are a fucking retard. Be ashame of yourself.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:05:02 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 10:29:40 AM by LEOcoin Foundation

@cryptodevil

If anyone is under the impression that I would endorse privileges based on money or culture, I do apologize. And I wish to stress that I said in my reply to user ‘nasirkhalid’, that:
if I was you, I would be mad too.
So, it was not the amount as such, that was crucial, but rather the force of the reply, particularly when taken into account, that the LEOcoin Foundation did neither sell this poster anything, nor did I advise him, nor does LEOcoin Foundation operate the LEOxChange. In fact, we are no part of the occurrences the user writes about. Already in my first reply on the initial complaint, I advised this poster to get in touch with the responsible persons.

But, having analysed my emotions that have prompted me to relativize the amount of money, I wish to ask something. Or rather - to make it less-personal, in order to avoid calling names (like all kind of holes and body parts that are so eagerly used during the civil exchange of rational people exerting their freedom of speech in this thread) – put a mechanism in the light of our attention: greed.

Asumed – that indeed a person decides to buy a small amount of LEOcoin – and loses around 40 bucks or so on a deal; we will agree that this can be a big amount for such a person. I already realized that and offered the user ‘nasirkhalid’ my sympathy, by saying I was sorry for him and by saying that I would be mad too. If it is however, your view, Cryptodevil, that this would render me a White Western Affluent Privilege .. demeaner. For me it simply means that I feel sorry for the user and that I can understand that it is not nice to lose money at all, irrespective of the amount involved. I do not want anyone to lose money on LEOcoin at all. I therefore, when speaking about LEOcoin in person, usually refrain from mentioning unrealistic price developments, as I understand very well, why most people are into digital currencies.

So back to greed. Is it not, that many persons in the world of digital currencies are involved, because of speculative motives? And, was not the user we talked about in for a similar reason? I simply wish to point out that when you act as a responsible person on your own behalf and invest your own money you worked for, you have to understand that speculative undertakings, are called speculative for a reason. Like we have seen with the person or group that made use of a legitimate function in the DAO. That person could easily have pointed out the loop in one of the forums, but instead it was decided to ‘catch’ DAO in worth of a couple of million dollars. This is the kind of greed, that I find problematic in the digital currency world. If DAO was shorted in addition, because the ‘attacker’ knew that the price would fall, this would even more underline the ‘greedy’ mind-set of our ‘constituency’.

I am certain, that, in the view of some here, someone like the LEOcoin Foundation is not entitled to speak about greed. In fact, Cryptodevil, I would not be surprised that you would delete me from this forum, if you could. But that would than be your praxis and your version of free and open communication. And no thanks for your negative ‘trust’ points and getting me a distrusted status. To be frankly, I find this abuse of your power. But as you are the self-proclaimed digital cop, it is as it is.

In a way, it is very funny to see in red “Warning: Trade with extreme caution!” standing below my username. It is funny, as it is a lie and a false claim by default, as the LEOcoin Foundation is prohibited to professionally trade or to dump LEOcoins by our own statues. We have opted for a ‘trading’ strategy of non-market interference, meaning that we as LEOcoin Foundation do not do any speculative trades. This also makes clear how futile the warning you provoked literally is, then,when there is no trading, there is also no reason to warn and to advise to trade with extreme caution.

And with regard to your new – just as unfounded – accusation of yours truly being a proponent of a “White Western Affluent Privilege’ view, I can tell you, that I will not take the bite or put on such a jacket. But I will address amounts, use of language, greed and false accusations – for as far as these are relevant to the ongoing discussion in this thread.

@all
Like all digital currencies, LEOcoin is depending on fiat and commitment and consensus. For that reason, LEOcoin Foundation lets others speak their mind, whether they endorse or reject LEOcoin and/or some of the people involved.

LEOcoin Foundation, by its very nature, does support LEOcoin. We also support the coming change to a sole PoS mechanism. We hope, we will grow in market capital and influence. That is what is expected to happen, but of course we cannot promise to happen. Any involvement with LEOcoin is at your own discretionary power. Read this thread and other sources of information and make your choice.

We are happy, to see, that the LEOcoin development team has made significant progress. And we hope that LEOcoin PoS will have a good start and bring us ahead. I hope quite a few of our readers will be part of our project and be happy and content, rather sooner as later.

For those, who are fountains of negativism, I do hope LEOcoin all proves you wrong, but if so, do not take it personally; LEOcoin was not created to annoy you, but rather to be amongst the leading digital currencies of the world. That is and will remain our goal.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

Activity: 420

http://www.leocoinapp.com/

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 10:10:55 AM

Lets go LEOcoin! Future is crazy!
I am sure leoxchange need to do something on faster service and i know they will!
Other way guys there is great fast exchange www.leobit.net now and late after post start will be www.bloombit.net and some biggers ones i cant talk right now since owners ask me to not talk 👍🏼😜🍾
Here is mail i got about new wallet! Lol

Dear John,

As part of the preparation for Proof of Stake, a new LEOcoin wallet will be available for download on www.LEOcoin.org from June 26th. This desktop wallet is for LEOcoins which are not held on the LEO back office LEOcoin platform.

If you hold all of your LEOcoins on the LEO back office LEOcoin platform then you do not need to do anything at all.

For any coins that you hold on your computer desktop wallet, you should download and install the new wallet from www.LEOcoin.org this weekend. 

This wallet has been developed by leading experts in the sector and will allow you to benefit from Proof of Stake with LEOcoins that you don't hold on the LEO back office LEOcoin Platform.

To take full advantage of this next stage of LEOcoin's development you should download and install the new wallet by July 1st 2016, which is the first day of the Proof of Stake system.

The Proof of Stake change represents an exciting next phase for LEOcoin and takes us further towards mass adoption.

This is a regular series which is intended for you to use in your business endeavours. So please let me know if there are things happening locally to you that you would like to share.

Follow the links to learn more or, for more information and to give feedback, please contact us.

Regards
LEOcoinFoundation

http://www.leocoin.info - LEOcoin info App!
LEOcoin - traded on 8 exchanges! more coming - Solo POS coin!
nasirkhalid

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:00:33 AM

LEO COIN is the worst f***ing scam coin ever
DO NOT BUY I REPEAT DO NOT BUY !
my withdrawal just went from processing to completed and there is no BTC in the wallet address i put up for withdrawal!
These guys are scammers nothing is going to change nothing will change !
Leo coin is not even listed on shapeshift.io even they didn't feel it worthy to put it up on their exchange !
this guy has been rattling about DAO hack DAO hack atleast it was listed on shapeshift immediately and they are able to recover their funds
These guys created a pump and dump shitcoin and it reached the top around 2014-2015 if you look at the orderbooks they are empty as f****!
Atif Kamran is a f****g pakistani and a big scammer !
my advice . These guys are 100% losers and fraudiyas STAY AWAY FROM THEM ! do not wait for any wallet release do not wait for any new POS/POW ! Prolly the money which you have in leo xchange is long gone too !
Nothing will change this crap coin will remain a crap coin with no marketcap and no innovation. I am surprised no one has put them in jail yet. Stupid fakers !
May them burn in HELL!

@nasirkhalid

I am very sorry, that the withdrawal was not completed as it should be, but LEOcoin Foundation has nothing to do with LEOxChange. Of course I forwarded your complaints to them, but I think they might read the thread occasionally. (Presumably when they are in the mood for some good old fashioned klazomania)

To conclude from a failed (but with a still pending solution) transaction from a third party that LEOcoin would be a scam, is illogical. According to this line of reasoning, receiving a smooth transfer from LEObit would unscam LEOcoin again. Whatever happens on an exchange, does say something about the exchange, not about the currencies being traded there. And over against the accusations here in the thread; LEOcoin is not a scam.

Whatever the guys in Pakistan told you: at this place we are not selling LEOcoin or packages. At least, I am not. I am sorry you lost 0,1 BTC while waiting, but BTC is volatile. If you would have traded in GBP, the exchange rate would have been more stable.

Furthermore, as I have heard about delays in the withdrawals from LEOxChange, but your conclusion that they do not let you withdraw your money seems premature. I have never heard that a legitimate payment has eventually not been paid out. For this reason, I am fairly positive that you will get your BTC. As far as I can check, no one has ever lost digital or fiat currency on LEOxChange (while being on deposit) and the money lies on European bank accounts, where it is pretty safe.

But, if I was you, I would be mad too. I think no one has to like that a withdrawal takes long, at least not longer as a few blocks. Yet, I am not under the impression that an investment (that you made yourself) of a whopping 175GBP or a loss (on an exchange rate of a very volatile BTC) of around 40GBP really justifies this kind of anger, or use of words like scam, stupid, crap, losers, fakers or burn in hell.

Please contact LEOxChange support and work on a solution with them.

Haha LOL what a joke . After taking out my anger here i received my BTC after eternity i guess Cheesy This just proves you guys are the biggest losers . I guess social media is a powerful weapon.
you deserve all the hate for being a ponzi. BTC is volatile? With GBP i have to order a mastercard which would take two months or so That is even worse ! ,btc is instant your job is to process instant withdrawals like all other exchanges! .
175 GBP is a big deal. Scammers which have earned thousand of dollars in a ponzi wouldn't know the significance of 1 GBP let alone 175 GBP . For us it is huge amount ok? My anger is justified since Leo Foundation is behind the scam LEOCOIN so yeah this is all your fault ! I don't know why i got it in the first place was i mad or something?  Leoxchange only has leocoin trading it is not a "diverse" exchange as you can say. Go check out kraken,bitfinex,poloniex and other exchanges to know what an exchange looks and feels like. Huge volumes there and LEO is not one of them . Three years passed since LEO inception and not one credible exchange added it. Even if you request them to add it they won't add it cuz they know it is the worst coin . Even shapeshift does not support leo coin which has all the other shitty altcoins ! To conclude this all there are only a few people who poor bast*** got into leo coin and are crying right now they want to get out and they are on leo xchange.
So stop your non sense and stop fooling people you got nothing on your hands ! DAO might look broken to you but sure has hell lot potential than this ponzi coin. Now if only LEO FOundation would kindly refund me the 175 GBP for my Bronze account and take this scam coin off of me all would be fair and square.
That is all
Go screw yourself LEO!!!!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:14:25 PM

Haha LOL what a joke . After taking out my anger here i received my BTC after eternity i guess Cheesy This just proves you guys are the biggest losers . I guess social media is a powerful weapon.
you deserve all the hate for being a ponzi. BTC is volatile? With GBP i have to order a mastercard which would take two months or so That is even worse ! ,btc is instant your job is to process instant withdrawals like all other exchanges! .
175 GBP is a big deal. Scammers which have earned thousand of dollars in a ponzi wouldn't know the significance of 1 GBP let alone 175 GBP . For us it is huge amount ok? My anger is justified since Leo Foundation is behind the scam LEOCOIN so yeah this is all your fault ! I don't know why i got it in the first place was i mad or something?  Leoxchange only has leocoin trading it is not a "diverse" exchange as you can say. Go check out kraken,bitfinex,poloniex and other exchanges to know what an exchange looks and feels like. Huge volumes there and LEO is not one of them . Three years passed since LEO inception and not one credible exchange added it. Even if you request them to add it they won't add it cuz they know it is the worst coin . Even shapeshift does not support leo coin which has all the other shitty altcoins ! To conclude this all there are only a few people who poor bast*** got into leo coin and are crying right now they want to get out and they are on leo xchange.
So stop your non sense and stop fooling people you got nothing on your hands ! DAO might look broken to you but sure has hell lot potential than this ponzi coin. Now if only LEO FOundation would kindly refund me the 175 GBP for my Bronze account and take this scam coin off of me all would be fair and square.
That is all
Go screw yourself LEO!!!!

A few final points:

1) For complaints about LEO members, LEOxChange and whatever other third parties have ignited your exuberant display of verbal violence, please respond to them.
2) I have not stated anywhere that DAO is, was or will be broken, but only wondered about the how and why of the attack. So what you say is not accurate.
3) Even if your anger towards me, would be justified (which it is not), it would still be up to you to discuss things in a normal tone of voice.
4) LEOcoin Foundation was founded long after LEOcoin was created. For this reason alone, LEOcoin Foundation could not be 'behind' it. Nor do I see any reason why you would have an eligible claim on whatever refund from LEOcoin Foundation. We literally sell nothing: no LEOcoins, no Bronze accounts - you will mean 'pack' - so your argumentation in this regard, fails to make a compelling point.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 12:15:56 PM

Omfg nasirkhalid you must to have real nice life with that negative energy! Sorry for your kids to have father like you with so much negativism!
Pleas visit some doctors first.make your life better!
I really sugest you books The Secret!

Listen this kid!

https://youtu.be/fpxRP1o9otc

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:17:41 PM

Omfg nasirkhalid you must to have real nice life with that negative energy! Sorry for your kids to have father like you with so much negativism!

Listen this kid!

@Cryptotraider16

Could I please ask what your involvement is with Leocoin?

Thanks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
BarrioFInito

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:34:17 PM

Listen this kid!

You always seem to drag other peoples kids, wifes or what not into this thread? Why do you feel that you have to stoop down to that level? Are you not capable of a normal convo? And why are you always threading BS posts that have nothing to do with the topic?

You are a liar, among other things, but to drag other peoples kids into this?

Well that just tells us how you were brought up.....

Leo is a scam, and thats that, no matter whos kid or wife or any other family member you drag into this, fact is and will remain; LEO is a MLM scam....

And funny how the number of your post match the number of Leo Coin Fundation posts... Cheesy Wink Grin
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:06:35 PM

Listen this kid!

@Cryptotraider16

Thanks

I am crypto traider from 2009!
I trade btc, leocoin,ethereum,creditbit,dao,maidsafe!
I see great future for this coins but right now this year i will make much money and profit with leocoin and creditbit!
Just wait few weeks when LEOcoin got traiding license in usa! Then you will see why i kee folow leocoin 2 years now!
Next best oportunety is creditbit!
Thx god i buy 20.000 eth in januar 2016 at price 0.90$ 👍🏼
I stock some DAO but i see not good future for dao next weeks so i sale and will buy later ! After 4/5 months!
Maidsafe! I love it but we wait too much buy its look like they are close to finally lounch MVA!

This year is cryptocurrency year!!!!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 05:08:46 PM

Listen this kid!

You always seem to drag other peoples kids, wifes or what not into this thread? Why do you feel that you have to stoop down to that level? Are you not capable of a normal convo? And why are you always threading BS posts that have nothing to do with the topic?

You are a liar, among other things, but to drag other peoples kids into this?

Well that just tells us how you were brought up.....

Leo is a scam, and thats that, no matter whos kid or wife or any other family member you drag into this, fact is and will remain; LEO is a MLM scam....

And funny how the number of your post match the number of Leo Coin Fundation posts... Cheesy Wink Grin

But you are really a funny boy!  But ok you say you live a great life! I am happy for you! Kisss

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:08:12 PM

Good news again! LEO will be on Discover channel next month! Mihir will talk also about LEOcoin ! Wow!
I sm sure more news will give LEOcoin foundation! Just see that news on Facebook and Tweeter! Great LEO!!!

Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 09:41:31 PM

Guys, dont hate what you dont understand! 👍🏼

nasirkhalid

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:20:19 PM

Listen this kid!

@Cryptotraider16

Thanks

I am crypto traider from 2009!
I trade btc, leocoin,ethereum,creditbit,dao,maidsafe!
I see great future for this coins but right now this year i will make much money and profit with leocoin and creditbit!
Just wait few weeks when LEOcoin got traiding license in usa! Then you will see why i kee folow leocoin 2 years now!
Next best oportunety is creditbit!
Thx god i buy 20.000 eth in januar 2016 at price 0.90$ 👍🏼
I stock some DAO but i see not good future for dao next weeks so i sale and will buy later ! After 4/5 months!
Maidsafe! I love it but we wait too much buy its look like they are close to finally lounch MVA!

This year is cryptocurrency year!!!!
so you are a crypto traider? learn to spell it first you piece of junk !
congrats on buying eth at $0.9 probably the best decision of your life ! Remember one thing a fool and his gold are soon departed you might have made money the question is whether you get to keep it or not. How about this BUY ALL LEOCOINS WITH THE MONEY YOU JUST EARNED WITH ETH.
You are probably a bag holder or a marketer for Leocoin and i know they get paid shit salaries or something like referral bonus blah blah
Your sentence structure shows your level of education. You are probably from the same country i am or even worse . This ponzi is invented by this fraudster Atif Kamran, he should be behind the bars.
LEOCoin foundation should know that LEOCOIN is the biggest scam so even though they claim to be not part of it and a separate entity (highly unlikely another lie ofcourse) the fact that there is crap volume on this crap coin and that only two exchanges support it which are their own, should be enough for LEO COIN foundation (found afterwards ) to quit and leave this ponzi and stop the false marketing.
Even on coinmarketcap these jokers are listed as significantly premined. Check them out and check the ranking. http://coinmarketcap.com/

I am a buyer of LEOCOIN and i confirm that this is a bloody ponzi and a scam. Very few people get into it and those who do regret it later. You have been warned .

FYI i don't have any kids or wife so go curse them imaginary characters !
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 04:48:49 AM

Dear nasirkhalid, thanks for let me know about eth but i did same with btc when its 20$ and sale at 850$ long long time ago!
I am not a LEO member or any MLM! But i know good MLM is good to make good sales ! Just see avon,herbalife,amway!!! They are all like LEO MLM and see where they are! Mlm is for peoples who like it! I do not like it!
Can you imagine one of this MLM awon,herbalife,amway use LEOcoin as payment?! Omfg !

Also nasirkhalid, english is not my first lenguage ! I can speak and understand 5! 👍🏼😜

Time will tell guys that all negative posts thst happen here was a bad move for all whobdid it!
You will see this year is crypto year and this year is LEOcoin year!

Guys you think scam company and founders of scam company can travel all over a world and talk with politics and goverments? Wow somebody here is real crazy!

Happy friday guys and happy weekend! Love you all!
https://youtu.be/D3ohlWSUlew

danandanderson

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:05:26 PM

@cryptotraider and leocoinfoundation

Now that brexit happened and caused GBP to drop in value, is it possible that leocoin replaces gbp in uk as a metod of payment?
Cryptotraider16

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:17:14 PM

@cryptotraider and leocoinfoundation

Now that brexit happened and caused GBP to drop in value, is it possible that leocoin replaces gbp in uk as a metod of payment?

Dear friend, be ready for LEOcoin rise in next days!
As you can see next UK PM may be Boris Johnson who like LEO and LEOcoin as he call LEO company few months ago to Israel stock exchange ,etc!!!! As keep say big game changer coming

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 02:32:35 PM

@all

As a community interest company located in the UK, a possible Brexit and international financial developments that may occur, have of course closely been watched. The LEOcoin Foundation is working on an internal paper about crypto economy, digital currencies and the financial system. Depending on the developments, we might publish part on our research in the fall.

After the Brexit there was - temporarily - a 5,000,000,000,000$ of market cap loss on the stock exchanges, just to understand how insignificant BTC, ETH and LEO actually still are. But, the show must go on.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: