Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:12:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144807 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 03:13:58 PM

Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not just like a coin but also as a network, everyday i am learning something new about bitcoin.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:15:20 PM

It's worth the same as any type of fiat.

I use it like real money and this means i care about bitcoin, since it enables me to use it for any online purchases.
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 07:27:00 PM

It's worth the same as any type of fiat.

I use it like real money and this means i care about bitcoin, since it enables me to use it for any online purchases.

Yeah and that is the best thing about bitcoin that is the best when it comes to online purchases and online transfers, the people who are using bitcoins are definitely want that bitcoins should be helpful to them in every stage of their lives and yes it is worth to hold bitcoins at present as it would be revolutionary in the coming years and once you are into bitcoins I don't think you can leave it easily.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:18:13 PM

Bitcoin has worth to me long term as an investment. Short term, Bitcoin has utility for me in the form of online gaming/poker.
Balmtand

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:33:08 AM

Bitcoin has worth to me long term as an investment. Short term, Bitcoin has utility for me in the form of online gaming/poker.

I think it is also my attitude towards bitcoin. I hold most of my coins and some small percentage of the coins.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:41:45 AM

Bitcoin worth a lot to me, not just like a coin but also as a network, everyday i am learning something new about bitcoin.

For me as well. Bitcoin is 100% worth for me. Because of bitcoin talk I am learning many things about world behind bitcoin. Its price is greatest part in bitcoin and its transperancy  in transaction is also very good part in bitcoin. There is many advantages like this. So love bitcoin and enjoy.Smiley
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:54:49 PM

Lol, it's worth to anybody who knows what it is.
If you don't know it, then perhaps you could say it's worth nothing.

Indeed Bitcoin worths a lot to anyone who knows about Bitcoin and it's such a dumb question honestly, people are converting their money into Bitcoin then just imagine how valuable BTC has become nowadays after all it's the future of money by the way if it's not worth to anyone then just transfer it to me.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Windpower

Activity: 532
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:59:55 PM

I wouldn't really say that it is worth more, but I would say that I value the two the same. Some things you can do with Bitcoin and other things you can do with fiat. So they are the same to me.

I also believe this. I use fiat and Bitcoin daily.
When I go shopping in the mall and anywhere outside, I will use fiat as barely any shops accept Bitcoin.
If I am shopping online, I only use Bitcoin because of the anonymity and securitly
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 07:55:11 PM

It has a value for me,i love the concept the low fees the income possible from bitcoin,to people without skills,and to be part of the group that has an income from bitcoin that hasnt before it.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:05:01 PM

It is clear that bitcoin is worth to all of members of here and I say all of people in the world and they realize its value someday.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 10:13:10 PM

It has a value for me,i love the concept the low fees the income possible from bitcoin,to people without skills,and to be part of the group that has an income from bitcoin that hasnt before it.

Yes and signature campaign is the best thing to earn bitcoins as you are paid weekly if you have higher rank account then you can surely make a good amount in bitcoin weekly and ofcourse people who are earning bitcoins they know the exact worth of bitcoins and that is the reason they are making efforts to earn bitcoins.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:29:13 AM

Yup who knows the price worth and about its feature they will not say as bitcoin is not worth for them. Its better than anything in the world according to me.
Hugroll

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:31:46 AM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
its not technically worth more than a real currency its just valued differently 420 usd is about 1bitcoin but tht doesnt mean 1 bitcoin is worth more than 420 bitcoin.
Odien

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:34:39 AM

It's worth more than fiat for me, at the least Wink
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:14:35 AM

Yup who knows the price worth and about its feature they will not say as bitcoin is not worth for them. Its better than anything in the world according to me.

When considering the features and the benefits of bitcoin, there is no alternative in this world currently existing.
Unfortunately most of the bitcoiners do not understand the real worth of bitcoin. Because half of the world population still has not heard the word bitcoin yet.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 06:26:14 AM

When considering the features and the benefits of bitcoin, there is no alternative in this world currently existing.
Unfortunately most of the bitcoiners do not understand the real worth of bitcoin. Because half of the world population still has not heard the word bitcoin yet.

When more people use bitcoin, the worth of bitcoin will fly in rocket. Currently bitcoin simply more worth than gold to me. That is the reason I have sold out my ETF gold funds and bought bitcoin of the investment.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 07:10:29 AM

This upcoming block halving will be huge. Just be patient and buy as much as you can.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 03:32:38 PM

Worth for me because it allows to send and receive money instantly anytime and anywhere. There is no bank holiday, no national boundaries, no limit imposed. Bitcoin gives the user full control over the money.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 04:05:07 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!

I think most of us are here because we think Bitcoin is worth it.
Everyone who read the white paper and understood this incredible potential with all it's known and new coming possibilities will agree that there is hardly any way to circumvent Bitcoin.
Regarding the price there are so many threads here in this forum where you can read yourself through.In the end we all don't know and everone's crystal ball will give you a different forecast.

Must be clarified a point here according to me. What is the meaning of value for everyone. I agree with the first post quoted that bitcoin is not worth more than the real currency in some aspects. For example with bitcoin cannot be fulfilled the everyday needs of everyone of us (bitcoiner or not), cannot be bought nothing in the real world in which we live 24 hours in 24 hours. In this world the fiat money (real currency) is irreplaceable. At least (for sure) for the moment. It is true that bitcoin worth in value much more than every real money but is in few amounts and not everyone can have some it in the normal way with which can be earned the real money.

But bitcoin is important (and way more important not only the real money but even much more subjects of the real world. Bitcoin is the first revolutionary invention of one technology which is disruptive and will change the way in which is build almost all today technology and its applications. This big and inaccessibility of bitcoin cannot be compared at all (in worth) not with one real currency but with all the currencies actually in circulation make together.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:21:14 PM

Worth for me because it allows to send and receive money instantly anytime and anywhere. There is no bank holiday, no national boundaries, no limit imposed. Bitcoin gives the user full control over the money.

That is the best thing about bitcoins that the bitcoins transaction works 24/7 where you can convert your bitcoins to fiat instantly and at any mode of time which the least fees so bitcoins can take care of us at the time of emergencies and banks can never offer that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: