Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin worth to you or not...  (Read 144796 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:43:17 PM

Bitcoin is really worthy, we can make a profit just by investing. That is the advantage from real currencies. Fiat has a fixed value so it is not capable to grow alone. But I am not saying that real currency is not important, it is worthy as bitcoin too indeed just in other ways.

Yes we should not forget that fiat plays an important role in the world . A currency can be a mirror of the economic status of the certain country . Plus we determine the value of Bitcoin through it . It's just that the nature of bitcoin gives us some advantages in life that makes it worth it  like the limited supply that leads to its volatility and the fact that no one controls it but the users itself .

Bitcoin now is my only way to get at least some money, with this rank I am making like 100 € per month and it's not bad in my situation when there is no other work.

Do you trade the bitcoin or just save it?
Normally when you earn because you are working, you can just easily convert it to fiat to spend the money on your real needs and wants in life. I do earn as well but I make it a point that I have to allocate a certain amount for my future, and I do it by simply saving my bitcoin and hold it longer.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 12:52:10 PM

Bitcoins are worth a lot to me as they help a lot being more of a currency as during these hard times when we are facing demonetization, bitcoins are the only thing that we rely upon and not fiat as we sell bitcoins to get money through PayTM from trusted users, and we pay money digitally directly to get anything. I feel that bitcoins have increased my own worth.
I always trust bitcoin not only worth for making money but helping our economies too we are not that facing too much demonetization bitcoins are the only currency that we are going to use to trade earn from other cryptocurrency im not always changing my money into fiat money i don't trust fiat i always keep holding my bitcoin or sell them directly to my friend.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 01:13:16 PM

Bitcoin is really worthy, we can make a profit just by investing. That is the advantage from real currencies. Fiat has a fixed value so it is not capable to grow alone. But I am not saying that real currency is not important, it is worthy as bitcoin too indeed just in other ways.

Yes we should not forget that fiat plays an important role in the world . A currency can be a mirror of the economic status of the certain country . Plus we determine the value of Bitcoin through it . It's just that the nature of bitcoin gives us some advantages in life that makes it worth it  like the limited supply that leads to its volatility and the fact that no one controls it but the users itself .

Bitcoin now is my only way to get at least some money, with this rank I am making like 100 € per month and it's not bad in my situation when there is no other work.

Normally when you earn because you are working, you can just easily convert it to fiat to spend the money on your real needs and wants in life. I do earn as well but I make it a point that I have to allocate a certain amount for my future, and I do it by simply saving my bitcoin and hold it longer.
That's a great decision, Saving more bitcoin and holding it for a long term is a great move for a wise bitcoin user because we can see the effect of long term in terms of bitcoin's price. If you buy bitcoin for a cheap price and you are holding it until now then you can see that you already earn a lot of money, that is how long term is the best for bitcoin especially for those savers or holders Grin.
FaucetRank.com

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 05:55:04 PM

We all have some amount of bitcoins in our wallets..
Do you really think bitcoin is a currency Worthing you more than a real currency...
I do because real currency price won't grow up or down as bitcoin...
So do you or not ??
And also have a discussion about its prices in future..!!
When I was having no money in my pocket than only Bitcoin helped me to earn online so Bitcoin is more worth full for me. I can earn more real currency by earning Bitcoin, so it worth more for me.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .SCAMMERS.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .EXPOSED.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:13:19 AM

That's a great decision, Saving more bitcoin and holding it for a long term is a great move for a wise bitcoin user because we can see the effect of long term in terms of bitcoin's price. If you buy bitcoin for a cheap price and you are holding it until now then you can see that you already earn a lot of money, that is how long term is the best for bitcoin especially for those savers or holders Grin.

Saving the bitcoins at this time of continued price increase may benefit you more because of its high value against the dollars. The more bitcoin price accelerates, the more you earn. The value of bitcoin today is already doubled compared to its value last year.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:17:35 AM

Saving the bitcoins at this time of continued price increase may benefit you more because of its high value against the dollars. The more bitcoin price accelerates, the more you earn. The value of bitcoin today is already doubled compared to its value last year.
That method should be done by the believers, it's not easy to hold in the future but with a good trust we will be able to do it. The good thing is you will be able to take advantage on the continuous price increase and even if it will fall in the future, it's still good to hold still as the price will eventually rise.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:44:47 AM

That method should be done by the believers, it's not easy to hold in the future but with a good trust we will be able to do it. The good thing is you will be able to take advantage on the continuous price increase and even if it will fall in the future, it's still good to hold still as the price will eventually rise.
Well for me it is not good just to stay your bitcoin it is better to sell them if we have opportunity to sell them like this time we are touch in 900 value and i think the price will dump soon many people are still satisfied if they are alreayd invested large amount of bitcoin,.
I hope that it can be touch in 1k value just like before we are seen that the price touch in 800 value now we are touch in 900 value that i think the price could be touch in 1k..  if you believe and stay holding you can get what you goal in bitcoin like 1k value but it needs patience..
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:52:34 AM

Yes bitcoin is worthy to me and I wouldn't trade it's place for anything else currently. Hopefully we'll reach the 900$ mark by next week.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:09:11 PM

Worth or not worth? Well, I can say somethings about how bitcoin worth or not for me.
Since I know bitcoin and some mbit from many task like faucet, giveaway, signature campaign, etc. I can pay my monthly bill like internet pulse, tv cable, or anything debt that must be pay every month.
Since I'm doing trading, I can give my wife a little bit income from this side job.
Is it worth?

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99]
  Print  

Jump to: