Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the global currency of Earth  (Read 7816 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:11:47 AM

Bitcoin can become a global currency, but there is a long way to go.
First of all financial institutions should accept bitcoin being a valid/legal form of ledger.
Yes, i think so.  Its will long time for global currency. Because still many people don't know about bitcoin and some countries not allow trading bitcoin

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 04:29:24 AM

Bitcoin can become a global currency, but there is a long way to go.
First of all financial institutions should accept bitcoin being a valid/legal form of ledger.
Yes, i think so.  Its will long time for global currency. Because still many people don't know about bitcoin and some countries not allow trading bitcoin

Agreed. There are long way to go to achieve the status of to the global currency of earth.
But when considering within six years of time span, bitcoin has reached this much popularity and adopted by many online business, it is highly possible for bitcoin to become global currency of earth.

jomjai

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:45:41 AM

I agree
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:33:52 AM

yes it is a thing that could happen. for bitcoin recognized and used anything can happen. The new era has method payment has start.
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:14:55 AM

Well, Sooner or Later money will be useless tho.
Bitcoin will be stronger everyday.
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:18:10 AM

is likely to be difficult. physical currency is still the top priority at this time. perhaps 100 years from now it all becomes possible.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:24:44 AM

is likely to be difficult. physical currency is still the top priority at this time. perhaps 100 years from now it all becomes possible.

Yes, likely to be difficult but I would like to remove a digit from your prediction and give it 10 years  Smiley

I love Bitcoin
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 08:28:31 AM

100 years is overkill, almost approahcing the fee era, the value at that point, must be in the range of 100k at the very least

i would say that in 5 years we can see already a great global currency
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:47:31 AM

Yes, likely to be difficult but I would like to remove a digit from your prediction and give it 10 years  Smiley
I agree with you. I can not wait. enough for 10 years. supported the present circumstances bitcoin never mind worldwide.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:57:00 AM

I agree with you. I can not wait. enough for 10 years. supported the present circumstances bitcoin never mind worldwide.

Bitcoin is used globally so it is a global currency no doubt it is not on mainstream yet and it  could never be on mainstream but if it is used worldwide then it is a global currency and there would be more awareness among the people in future when they start knowing about bitcoins.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:03:22 PM

Well it's not  the global currency of the earth right now, but it has sure a lot of potential.
Reading that bitcoin outcompeted the USD/EUR/ YEN in 2015 shows this potential.

But we have to be realistic too, it will not happen in 2-3 years.

It will not happen until most of the banks and common people realised the benefit of bitcoin and blockchain technology.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 12:04:49 PM

Im quite curious about how bitcoin is going to be accepted in 10 years.

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 12:17:07 PM

First hear.Global currency owned by Chinise  miners and people with enough  dollars to buy bitcoin
Bitcoin never will be global currency of the world
Matches will be,invest in matches

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:22:48 PM

Well, Sooner or Later money will be useless tho.
Bitcoin will be stronger everyday.

But Bitcoin is money!
I can use it to buy things with it, so it is money.
There are people out there, who offer services like online lectures and accept Bitcoin as payment option for that.So again Bitcoin is money.
I think you are speaking of the fiat currencies which the nations of the world are using today.And yes I hope they become less and less important the next years while hopefully Bitcoin will become more relevant!
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:33:50 PM

First hear.Global currency owned by Chinise  miners and people with enough  dollars to buy bitcoin

Everything in the world is owned/ruled by a country or entity. Bitcoin will be no exception. The Chinese mining farms will rule the mining scene completely within a few years. We can't do much about it.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 01:51:36 PM

Everything in the world is owned/ruled by a country or entity. Bitcoin will be no exception. The Chinese mining farms will rule the mining scene completely within a few years. We can't do much about it.

Interesting observation Smiley

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:20:37 PM

ruling the mining farm is not equal to ruling bitcoin at all, if none will accept bitcoin outside from china they are basically mining their own altcoin

so merchants are also crucial for bitcoin not only miners
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:20:18 PM

I wonder why 10 years are required.
Bitcoin will replace PayPal, Western Union and gold with respect to different applications to each of them.
When considering bitcoin like an investment, it will give more returns than gold. Already bitcoin can be transferable across borders. This way bitcoin will replace gold to become the global currency of the Earth.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 07:23:35 PM

I wonder why 10 years are required.
Bitcoin will replace PayPal, Western Union and gold with respect to different applications to each of them.
When considering bitcoin like an investment, it will give more returns than gold. Already bitcoin can be transferable across borders. This way bitcoin will replace gold to become the global currency of the Earth.

You meant, just replacing gold is enough to become the global currency of the earth?

To become global currency of Earth, bitcoin just in need of more people must be using it for their daily needs. It seems again very simple task for bitcoin ecosystem because bitcoin has all the required futures to be used on daily needs.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 04:42:26 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2016, 10:33:43 AM by n2004al

Bitcoin can be used only in internet (at least actually). The market in internet (even is in fast increase) is yet very few compared with the real market (the market in the real world). So the everyday needs that everyone has must be fulfilled, let say, at least 80% (are more) only with fiat money. Even bitcoin is known by me and you we cannot use it out of internet. We cannot buy with it the bread, the clothes, the various foods, to pay in restaurants (normally and mostly) and so on.

I used smarthone to pay with Bitcoin in restaurant already, would do it in other places if I noticed "Bitcoin accepted here" as well. So I dont get your "We cannot buy with it the bread, the clothes, the various foods, to pay in restaurants", because internet is available almost everywhere...

First, if you used smartphone within your neighborhood you must know that the world is much more big than your neighborhood. There are your city, then other cities, then your country, then the continents. So the real world is much more big than your neighborhood and your neighborhood is not at all representative of all the world.

Second, if your neighborhood is so developed and has internet in all the places mentioned by me (where you buy bread, where you buy clothes, at the public WC and in every remaining place of it) I can assure you that exist at least one continent named Africa in which the people don't have internet or is verified very few spread of it even at their homes. So you must understand again that the world is not only your neighborhood.

I must admit I live in a place where internet coverage is almost 100% (its hard to find places on the coverage country map without signal), and it is easy and affordable for anybody interested to have it at home/smartphone. Hopefully it is only matter of time such infrastructure/economic becomes standard everywhere.

I told I used smartphone to pay with Bitcoin in restaurant already, would do it in other places if I noticed "Bitcoin accepted here" as well.
Meaning  even if there is technical possibility to add Bitcoin payment option, hardly anyone accept Bitcoin now.

Maybe your "we" I interpretted as me as well, so your reasoning "We cannot buy with it the bread, the clothes, the various foods, to pay in restaurants (normally and mostly) and so on" seems untrue for me.

Third, I can assure you that bitcoin is ignored from more of three quarters of all the countries of the world which don't know at all it. And some of those in which is know has banned it. See here for more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country. So how is possible to be used bitcoin in that places. I would hear your intellectual thought about this.

If I was citizen of any of the few countries where Bitcoin is banned, I would be pissed others decide for me what I can do in such innoncent matter - Bitcoin banning is basically totalitarian politician decision not respecting basic human rights.

Four, I can assure that you are lying about the possibility to use in your neighborhood bitcoin so easy and for more in so more places like you mention in your post. And you make this only to make an original post or because think (but without knowing the true why) that bitcoin is something superior compared to everything else.

Bitcoin is technically possible here, you see Credit Card terminal in most shops, meaning they use internet connection for it already, and there are incentives to use Bitcoin instead because instead of using Credit Card 3-5% fees, you can use bitpay Bitcoin 1% fee or if you dont need exchange right to fiat and want to accept Bitcoin yourselves almost 0% fee. The economical incentive is here, but the knowledge not.

Five, If you "don't get" my post it is not my problem but your problem. But you have even another more big problem (and even risky for you as a person). You  are not able to understand even the why of your "don't get" in the case when someone can tell "I don't like bitcoin only for fun". Because is out of your mind that someone have its thoughts that can be different from yours. You cannot understand that the world has this development only because of this quality had by every human being. I tell this after the reading your "don't get" about my thoughts and my argumentation. "Don't get" that I (and everyone else including you) can have the right to have my (their) thoughts and to express those giving arguments which explain the why of those thoughts. Your "don't get" argued with general words and general arguments that can be told in every kind of situation is the most devastating fact of your poor mental situation and you mentality. Undeveloped one. Which maybe have to do nothing with your "internet everywhere" and "bitcoin everywhere used" neighborhood but with your lack of desire (or maybe even inability) to learn.

Let see what pearls will born and will be explained here in this forum from your "cultivated" mind after the read of this my post. Let see how "don't get" will repeated in your reply (must be to many to be counted). Or maybe will ignore everything (this must be the most quoted behavior as for me) making one or two sentences with irony or insults. Because are unable for more. Huh

I dont understand why you are so frustrated, your first day on the internet? I believe I got much worse/trolling reply to one of my posts but I never got so frustrated to write almost a reply essay to get the frustration out.

I must agree that I am surprised abut the answer had from you. But only because normally such kind of dandy people like you normally give superficial answer to "cross the river" when I see that you not only are not such kind of person but are able even to attack. Is well known that the most good defense  is to attack. Especially this behavior is efficient when are told bullshits or lies. Accompanying this behavior with the giving of answers without telling nothing, to lie again or to make appear the other part as not in a normal condition.

Have any problem for me your reaction. Must write even more. Cannot be touched by someone who made such posts and give this kind of explanations. From someone who will solve the lack of the internet in Africa telling:If I was citizen of any of the few countries where Bitcoin is banned, I would be pissed others decide for me what I can do in such innoncent matter - Bitcoin banning is basically totalitarian politician decision not respecting basic human rights. can be waited even more than understand my post as a sign of frustration or being the first day in internet the day when I made the answer to its post. This person is so smart that cannot understand that to be "Hero Member" in bitcointalk needed much more than one day in internet and much more than an answer to its "Hall of Fame" post. So such person think that I am frustrated and in my first day in internet the day in which have made my answer to its post. Normally must stop here because everything is clear (at least for me) with whom I have to do but is funny to tease such kind of people because express always pearls in their posts. So, as a consequence I will try to make another essay to see and taste his reaction.

So, according to the brilliant, practically all Africa must know that to have internet must "be pissed others decide for them what they can do in such innocent matter - Bitcoin banning is basically totalitarian politician decision not respecting basic human rights" and within 1-2 hours everyone will have internet everywhere. Will be covered at 100% all the countries (mean all Africa) and immediately can began the use of bitcoin mined immediately after the cover 100% with internet of their area.

This can be done using the "Credit Card terminal in most shops" in other words "meaning they use internet connection for it already, and there are incentives to use Bitcoin instead because instead of using Credit Card 3-5% fees, you can use bitpay Bitcoin 1% fee or if you dont need exchange right to fiat and want to accept Bitcoin yourselves almost 0% fee. The economical incentive is here, but the knowledge not." Everything clear for everyone. Except for me. Cannot understand nothing. Maybe because I am frustrated and at my second day of internet (my days in internet are counted only when I make answer to his posts). Hope to have another full explanation about what word I have understand wrong and that not allow me (leaving apart my frustration), to not understand such easy and significant explanations.

So everything is solved doing a hard war against "totalitarian politician decision not respecting basic human rights" and don't using "Credit Card 3-5% fees" but using "bitpay Bitcoin 1% fee or if you don't need exchange right to fiat and want to accept Bitcoin yourselves almost 0% fee". Beh, there remain nothing to tell about this solution. Only savants brain can be able to invent such meaningful and farsighted (being in the same time simple in its implementation) project. To not forget to "be pissed others decide for every African".

And attention brothers of Africa if you "don't get" something. Never told or interpret such expression. Otherwise for sure you would become automatically frustrated and will have always every new day in internet as a new and first day on it. It is the power of these words who make you such. You will forget all the previous ones had in the internet bring to you by the One. This may not allow you to "be pissed" and to use "bitpay Bitcoin 1% fee or if you don't need exchange right to fiat and want to accept Bitcoin yourselves almost 0% fee". Maybe you will have other fee than "bitpay Bitcoin 1% fee" if "you don't need exchange right to fiat" and "want to accept Bitcoin yourselves almost 0% fee". What can you pretend more?

As a conclusion: Cannot wait to read the next answer of the normal, savant, non frustrated (clearly showed by what has write), not first day in internet, analytical (has given detailed argumentative answers to everything - including my mental disease expressed with the wrong understanding of his limpid words and sentences in its first post and first of all the resulution of the lack of internet and the few knowledge of bitcoin in Africa), and persecuted by the trolls, person which for sure will define me this time as insane when will read all this my new essay.

But he is strong and I am sure that will be able to withstand the above essay with another brilliant answer full of projects about the fast, and without any kind of cost, spread and implementation of internet and bitcoin not only in Africa but in every nook of the Earth where will be the need of such things and the need of its projects. Naturally always "be pissed others decide for him what he can do in such innoncent matter - Bitcoin banning is basically totalitarian politician decision not respecting basic human rights"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: