Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the global currency of Earth  (Read 7816 times)
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 10:50:01 PM

Im quite curious about how bitcoin is going to be accepted in 10 years.

I wonder why 10 years are required.
Bitcoin will replace PayPal, Western Union and gold with respect to different applications to each of them.
When considering bitcoin like an investment, it will give more returns than gold. Already bitcoin can be transferable across borders. This way bitcoin will replace gold to become the global currency of the Earth.

You meant, just replacing gold is enough to become the global currency of the earth?

To become global currency of Earth, bitcoin just in need of more people must be using it for their daily needs. It seems again very simple task for bitcoin ecosystem because bitcoin has all the required futures to be used on daily needs.

Yes and it can become global currency only when it is being used for daily needs, as we want that bitcoin should be accepted everywhere and everyone starts using bitcoins then only it can become a global currency, and it totally depends on the adoption level of the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

Bitcoin will replace PayPal, Western Union and gold with respect to different applications to each of them.
When considering bitcoin like an investment, it will give more returns than gold. Already bitcoin can be transferable across borders. This way bitcoin will replace gold to become the global currency of the Earth.

You meant, just replacing gold is enough to become the global currency of the earth?

To become global currency of Earth, bitcoin just in need of more people must be using it for their daily needs. It seems again very simple task for bitcoin ecosystem because bitcoin has all the required futures to be used on daily needs.

Yes and it can become global currency only when it is being used for daily needs, as we want that bitcoin should be accepted everywhere and everyone starts using bitcoins then only it can become a global currency, and it totally depends on the adoption level of the people.

In order to bitcoin to be used daily, we need some payment processors to process the transaction very fast, with instant transaction like fiat credit cards.

It will take too long it to happen especially in certain countries where people are not aware about the bitcoins, and the reason is people are used to credit card, debit cards and fiat currency, so it will become difficult to convince them to switch to bitcoins for making purchases, and I am sure they will hesitate at the initial stage, but once they are in, they will love to shop using bitcoins.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:50:11 PM

In order to bitcoin to be used daily, we need some payment processors to process the transaction very fast, with instant transaction like fiat credit cards.

It will take too long it to happen especially in certain countries where people are not aware about the bitcoins, and the reason is people are used to credit card, debit cards and fiat currency, so it will become difficult to convince them to switch to bitcoins for making purchases, and I am sure they will hesitate at the initial stage, but once they are in, they will love to shop using bitcoins.

The Chinese government is going to issue its own digital currency. When people see the benefit and it is reported widely, they might notice bitcoin and see the benefit of bitcoin and use it.
-Tx-Rider

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:24:03 PM

It's easy to say it here in the Bitcointalk. There is always at least one point which can be used to support such statement. But let's go and ask people in your city or just family. Who is using Bitcoin? There is a long journey for Bitcoin to be global currency.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:37:58 PM

It's easy to say it here in the Bitcointalk. There is always at least one point which can be used to support such statement. But let's go and ask people in your city or just family. Who is using Bitcoin? There is a long journey for Bitcoin to be global currency.

I think that Bitcoin need more support and advertising as you noticed here, there is a lot of people ouit this forum not knowing anything about this powerful crypto currency
So yes, i think there is a remaining long run for bitcoin to become global as we wish
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:03:25 PM

Bitcoin could being the global currency of Earth, but that's still need some time and support and spreading the word about this powerful crypto currency
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 04:08:00 PM

Bitcoin could being the global currency of Earth, but that's still need some time and support and spreading the word about this powerful crypto currency

we dont need to do anything Billions is flowing into Silicon Valley let them sort it out

while we network in here and develope the cuttig edge strategies on how to keep ahead

of the masses who have a considerably shorter attention span

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

I can caught your point, indeed the first step bitcoin should introduce in to whole of society. With this way everyone can get knowledge about bitcoin and maybe interest to using bitcoin.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 12:40:31 PM

This is very possible. bitcoin has penetrated in various sectors. live in the future if the actors and the market share can assure a wider market that bitcoin really the best medium of payment.  Smiley
OnTheMF

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:38:28 AM

This is very possible. bitcoin has penetrated in various sectors. live in the future if the actors and the market share can assure a wider market that bitcoin really the best medium of payment.  Smiley
I agree too that bitcoins will become the global currency of earth very soon in all the corners. The market of bitcoins is growing very fast so I am sure it will make the global currency same like United States Dollar.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 08:44:24 AM

I agree too that bitcoins will become the global currency of earth very soon in all the corners. The market of bitcoins is growing very fast so I am sure it will make the global currency same like United States Dollar.
I strongly believe bitcoin will become a currency in this world someday. bitcoin will be everything.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 01:25:39 PM

Well, yes you are right. BTC currently is Nr. 1 and the strongest crypto currency in the world.  Cheesy
el-magnifico

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:32:24 PM

It is a worldwide currency and more than the dollar in a way, now you can use BTC in almost any place or exchange it to USD very easily in worldwide exchanges or people exchanging personally "rather than a single company".
equilibriator

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:08:24 PM

I don't think BTC would replace fiat, it's a global currency being exchangable to all currencies and being in the hands of millions of different people in different nationality.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:14:34 PM

I think its possible the bitcoin will take over the world.
I think it will of course take a long time.
In 10 years its possible, bitcoin is the future currency.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:37:58 AM

Yup bitcoin will reach to good place in future it will replace USD's place for sure. But fiat will be there because government people will not allow bitcoin grow up to that. If everything comes transparent So corrupted people will be in problem that's why.
labwork

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:39:54 AM

I don't think BTC would replace fiat, it's a global currency being exchangable to all currencies and being in the hands of millions of different people in different nationality.

The brilliance of bitcoin is that it doesn't need to replace the fiat currencies to be an alternative to financial centralization and corporate deceit.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:45:00 AM

Yup bitcoin will reach to good place in future it will replace USD's place for sure. But fiat will be there because government people will not allow bitcoin grow up to that. If everything comes transparent So corrupted people will be in problem that's why.

I don't think so it is just the Government but the bitcoin itself cannot replace FIAT due to its SLOW transaction time. There are a lot of things where bitcoin -> bitcoin transfer as mode of payment is not applicable.

kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:57:25 AM

no wonder why btc could valueable in cryptocurrencies than the others..easy to trade in and profit..
let see in 10 years later..im sure btc will replace dollars
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:12:22 PM

It is a worldwide currency and more than the dollar in a way, now you can use BTC in almost any place or exchange it to USD very easily in worldwide exchanges or people exchanging personally "rather than a single company".
yeah its wroldwide currency you can using bitcoin in all country, you can convert it to all currencies,
so bitcoin could be called as a world currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: