Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:24:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the global currency of Earth  (Read 7816 times)
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:13:37 AM

its easily the strongest cryptocurrency valued 450 times more than the US dollar

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

Bitcoin is successful crypto currency , and each day it's growing up and used by more big and famous marketplaces and ewallets online, so we expect it will be the first global currency soon

I have no doubt a Bitcoin will be worth $1 million, not so much because of the strength of Bitcoin as a global currency, but because of the inherent weaknesses in the US dollar going forward. Global support and confidence in the dollar is fading while Bitcoin continues to rise. the third world war hasn’t even grasped the value of Bitcoin yet
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:27:27 PM

Bitcoin is still not use in every country, but I believe that in the future people will just start using it. I think the most the new generation so the young one will use bitcoin more often than us. When that happens a lot of country will adopt bitcoin.
Later more atm will come for bitcoins so that we just can cash some money with it.
for atm bitcoin it is launching a year ago, in my country there are have 2 atm bitcoin ( bali and jakarta )
very helpful and received with pleasure by the people around there, but I have never tried it Tongue
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:04:47 PM

its easily the strongest cryptocurrency valued 450 times more than the US dollar

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

everyone who use and adopt bitcoin will hope like that,but lets be realistic.
so many reason why bitcoin need some years for being global currency,as we know,not many country accept bitcoin,and they also ban it, but if you call bitcoin become global currency,its was true,just not mainstream like paypal or US dollar.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:48:41 PM

if you are live in san francisco. you can find many sellers who accept bitcoin. bitcoin is really be currency on there?

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:28:12 PM

Bitcoin is still not use in every country, but I believe that in the future people will just start using it. I think the most the new generation so the young one will use bitcoin more often than us. When that happens a lot of country will adopt bitcoin.
Later more atm will come for bitcoins so that we just can cash some money with it.

things will happen if we take some actions. if in your country there aren't many bitcoin merchants or services, you can start your own since you'll be one of the very few that will benefit from the demand. it's basically a win win situation. you are making profits, and you'll also help the bitcoin economy. if we keep waiting, not much will change. if we take action, we can achieve a lot.
BTT

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:31:08 PM

True... Bitcoin is designed for globalisation.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:44:12 PM

Not yet in my opinion but have very good potential to become global currency.
Personally, I believe that soon Bitcoin will become mainstream but we all have to support it and make effort.
When you buy online ask merchants to add bitcoin as payment option, and if they receive many such requests they will accept it.
If you see negative report about bitcoin in media react, send complain etc.
Such small things really can help us to become global currency of Earth Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:57:23 PM

Actually the current global currency accepted everywhere is the U.S. Dollar mate. I hope the Bitcoin can displace the greenback someday, but I still can see a strong and healthy Uncle Sam.
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:27:44 PM

It's easy to say it here in the Bitcointalk. There is always at least one point which can be used to support such statement. But let's go and ask people in your city or just family. Who is using Bitcoin? There is a long journey for Bitcoin to be global currency.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 11:45:57 PM

As it stands, if every satoshi was worth $1, the market cap would be ~2.1 trillion,

Is this correct ? 21,000,000 x 1,00000000 = 21,100,000,000,000,000  surly that's more than 2.1 trillion? 
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:01:02 AM

It's easy to say it here in the Bitcointalk. There is always at least one point which can be used to support such statement. But let's go and ask people in your city or just family. Who is using Bitcoin? There is a long journey for Bitcoin to be global currency.

Yes it's not yet known as the Bitcoin's community wish , but i think if everyone make some effort in advertising this crypto currency and supporting it and talking with his relatives about Bitcoin, this can really help to make it the global currency soon
Luqman

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:51:04 AM

I'm pretty happy about the bitcoin becomes well known by many people in the world, especially in my country Indonesia the volume market of bitcoin became higher. It shows that bitcoin to be well known in my country..
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:38:39 AM

I'm pretty happy about the bitcoin becomes well known by many people in the world, especially in my country Indonesia the volume market of bitcoin became higher. It shows that bitcoin to be well known in my country..
yeah every day bitcoin trade there are more than 2000 BTC in the Indonesian market, quite amazing, proving that bitcoin users in Indonesia is very much Cheesy
lolgato

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:43:00 AM

Great ambitions bitcoin is already a global currency transfer anywhere in the world. But i doubt it will come close to the USD
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:20:20 PM

yes true bitcoin has spread to all corners of the world,
in various cities have received bitcoin hopefully in the future will be better
vilain

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:04:23 PM

I hate to say this, but Bitcoin is too small overall in order for it to be the currency of -whatever-. And I don't mean small as in user base, I mean the divisions are too small.

As it stands, if every satoshi was worth $1, the market cap would be ~2.1 trillion, if I remember correctly, and thus would be too small to replace the current monetary system. Hypothetically it could, but there would be too many outstanding debts, or anything really, in order for it to be able to fully integrate itself into society.

I can see it becoming a global currency since we see a collapse of the current economic system, but that's only because most other money won't mean much anymore.

It is certainly global if you mean it can be transferred anywhere with ease, however.

That's where altcoins are the turning point in relation to that limitation in bitcoin.

Actually I sincerely don't think bitcoin will be the most used digital coin, since there are better platforms out there, better transaction speeds, etc.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:19:18 PM

bitcoin still not accepted in all countries because some countries also banned bitcoin but i hope in the future they will regret their decision and accepted bitcoin in their countries
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:54:01 PM

bitcoin still not accepted in all countries because some countries also banned bitcoin but i hope in the future they will regret their decision and accepted bitcoin in their countries
all countries would maintain their currency so as not to fall. if bitcoin legalized it would be very risky for the currency of the country. but we'll see what happens in the future

yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:41:45 AM

I dont think it will easy,bitcoin just crypto currency,it cannot be global currency in the world,because so many country not accept bitcoin,but if we try to advertise and introducing to people,it will happen in some years.
knightkon

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:11:41 AM

if you are live in san francisco. you can find many sellers who accept bitcoin. bitcoin is really be currency on there?

What kinds of business accept Bitcoin in San Francisco.  I am working on bringing Bitcoin to more companies here in Pennsylvania; however it is a hard start for some of the companies to get involved.  Just looking for ideas on which businesses I should start with.

██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████