Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 08:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the global currency of Earth  (Read 7857 times)
jonathgb25

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 04:40:33 PM

maybe i will call it for bitcoin is the popular currency of earth for who use bitcoin in around the world but fiat is still number one and bitcoin never ever can replace fiat currency.

Yeah, and the reason is there are maximum users of fiat and fiat is more popular then bitcoins, bitcoin will be more popular in future, but I don't think it can go beyond fiat, as people find fiat easy and convenient.

Fiat is becoming more popular in world than bitcoin. So maybe there is a loss of bitcoin in future!

Just for the correction. Fiat is not becoming popular because it is already globally used in transactions and it is common to use fiat in transactions because it is globally adapted. Bitcoin is the one becoming popular because of growing number of businesses that accepts it. Bitcoin will be the global currency if everybody would adapt it and use for their daily transactions and that will happen for a long time.

pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 10899

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 04:50:38 PM

i think bitcoin has the potential to become the global currency in the future but it is not there yet, so it needs more development. today and all the transactions that are waiting for confirmation for half a day is the indication of that.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:32:14 PM

Yes sir it is, thats why I modified my locationo Earth of Bitcoin, meaning that all Earth is for bitcoin.

JAyThaRevo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 11:07:43 PM

i think bitcoin has the potential to become the global currency in the future but it is not there yet, so it needs more development. today and all the transactions that are waiting for confirmation for half a day is the indication of that.

Yeah, it will be bigger in coming years, but it will take a long time to achieve that milestone, if maximum number of users starts using bitcoin as a currency, it can become a global currency.
Hamaber

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

Yes. The bitcoin need constant development. Over time, it will be perfected to some extent and suitable for many usage.
n0ne

Activity: 2618
Merit: 548

SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 02:06:24 PM

It won't happen soon, if the situation of bitcoin evolves into a global currency the value of bitcoin will not be high as we are experiencing now.

Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:40:41 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 03:07:21 PM by Bitcoinpro

Yeah, it will be bigger in coming years, but it will take a long time to achieve that milestone, if maximum number of users starts using bitcoin as a currency, it can become a global currency.

so many places still use paper and never made it to plastic

now they have smart phones and are seconds away from

downloading an app that can turn them into a bank

or give them access to a bank account, its the same

thing either way,

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:34:02 PM

It won't happen soon, if the situation of bitcoin evolves into a global currency the value of bitcoin will not be high as we are experiencing now.

If bitcoin becomes a global currency and has the market capitalisation of Euro, it will be at least $1m each.
yeah it would be somewhere such price because a lot of people would use bitcoins then as an everyday currency what would be really cool in my opinion to shop with bitcoins

i hope that one day this will happen what will make the price go up significantly and make some good money for me, i think that i might even make a lot of income from such growths

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:50:57 AM

But this super currency still illegal in different countries also a lot of bitcoin haters still wating for bitcoins death. It will not become global currency till it's illegal.

Boosterious

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:05:22 AM

its easily the strongest cryptocurrency valued 450 times more than the US dollar

the first Super currency and  the best store of wealth due to its cryptographic  network strength

yeah its been proofed that bitcoin is the global currency,everyone use and adopt bitcoin. still become strongest cryptocurrency ,and lead price of all cryptocurrency. glad to be part of this currency.

Moneroman88

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:45:26 AM

I read 'Bitcoin is the global warming currency of Earth' at first.  Hilarious if you think about all the heat and energy it produces as a byproduct of securing the blockchain.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:02:24 AM

But this super currency still illegal in different countries also a lot of bitcoin haters still wating for bitcoins death. It will not become global currency till it's illegal.
don't worry. it will become legal so soon. governments are started allowing bitcoin . in future bitcoin will be legal for every country and bitcoin will be used in any street of world same like fiat currency.
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 2217

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:02:51 AM

Although Bitcoin is not considered a legal currency in most countries it is not strictly illegal there, you can use it without being prosecuted by government. But in some countries it is really illegal unfortunately. Those countries include: Bolivia, Bangladesh,  Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and some others.

BITCOIN TO THE MOON  ☾
₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿ ₿
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:07:06 AM

Although Bitcoin is not considered a legal currency in most countries it is not strictly illegal there, you can use it without being prosecuted by government. But in some countries it is really illegal unfortunately. Those countries include: Bolivia, Bangladesh,  Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan and some others.

I feel sad for those people who live in those country who can be prosecuted if they used bitcoin.
I agree with blackmet if the bitcoin is still illegal like in those countries stated above then bitcoin wont become a global currency.
balvio

Activity: 1437
Merit: 550

XVP AMBASSADOR

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:16:02 PM

there are many interests who want things to stay as they are

stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:36:20 PM

We cannot consider bitcoin as a global currency at this stage as still many people are not aware about it and not even heard about it, when it is known by each and every individual it can be a global currency.
grapevinebitcoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:48:39 PM

I think the main, unrealized power of bitcoin is the instantaneous transfers and incredibly low transfer fees. This is what makes it a true global currency.
Bitcoinpro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

We cannot consider bitcoin as a global currency at this stage as still many people are not aware about it and not even heard about it, when it is known by each and every individual it can be a global currency.

most people have heard about it by now

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

CRYPTOCURRENCY CENTRAL BANK

LTC: LP7bcFENVL9vdmUVea1M6FMyjSmUfsMVYf
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:38:27 PM

don't worry. it will become legal so soon. governments are started allowing bitcoin . in future bitcoin will be legal for every country and bitcoin will be used in any street of world same like fiat currency.
As you can see now you see also that Bitcoin is becoming more acceptable as payment method and that is perfect for the currency itself.
But it have also to change and that is that the value of the Bitcoin have to rise and that is important.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 02:53:05 PM

The global currency is indeed the bitcoin, I really like this because the fact is that its a global currency and can be used for all kind of things in my eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: