Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAMMER: caradenada  (Read 11747 times)
cointell (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:31:13 PM

PROVE THE CHARGEBACK EXISTS!!!
Prove that it doesn't exist!
thebaron

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 01:41:01 PM

All you gotta do is look at caradenada's post history and add it to the accusation that's being made here. Pretty easy to come to a conclusion.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 01:42:14 PM

Something is pretty fishy, I still don't trust caradenada.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 02:23:42 PM

You made the post without having proofs, you used the people lying them, so you make people waste their time, little idiot. Send the email you received from the merchant, PROVE THE CHARGEBACK EXISTS!!!

How on earth can you call people a liar when your handing out stolen credit card details?

"The visa card numbers caradenada gave me began with 406742, 418044, 498401, and 498431.  Not all of the cards worked, and when I complained he gave me different ones. "

@mods - please check this yourself via a BIN look up.

http://binbase.com/search.html

& this is what an ENTROPAY bin looks like.

The last three cards he gave were fake - what further proof do you need that something dodgy is going on? No way on earth would a Entropay card come up as a Platinum card LOL. Of course the merchant is going to get charged-back on because their fucking stolen credit cards.

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
thebaron

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:42:53 PM

I would bet any Entropay cards he also obtained were done so fraudulently (stolen identity and bank info).
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:55:26 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 03:08:22 PM by cointell

I would bet any Entropay cards he also obtained were done so fraudulently (stolen identity and bank info).
Possibly.  With multiple entropay accounts, he could fund them with stolen credit cards, then wait a while and see if it gets charged back.  If not, then go ahead and use the entropay.

I guess he ran out of entropay funds, or he got too greedy and didn't want to wait.
caradenada

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 02:56:10 PM

You ll have to recheck or investigate it more, because i have the scans in my computer, where clearly shows that the cards are ENTROPAY. So you can think whatever you want, i really dont care, if you have another acussation, go to justice, and stop bothering here. I still dont see any prove, real prove of the acussations made here. And Cointell, you made the acussation, you have to show the proves, not me. Its simple: innocent untill it proves the opposite. You still did not prove im guilty, when you show me and all of us your proves, i ll defend myself with my proves. You cant throw the bomb and then hide your hands, be serious, and accept your responsibility: show the forum the email from the merchant, we are all waiting. In the meantime, shut up.
caradenada

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:01:44 PM

All its possible. Also, i could robbed a bank, have a machine to print fake credit cards, be a kidnapper, soo many things, but you are still standing up on nothing, all supposing things, fabulating things, its easy to make an acussation that way, fabulous how it works, you are really great. Why dont you get back to real life? What are we discussing here?
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 03:08:39 PM

Are you stupid or what?

You clearly admitted you gave him those cards and I just proved their not ENTROPAY cards because ENTROPAY cards have the same BIN. Should I start making a list of all your lies? Alright let's go.

Ohh i really think entropay are non chargebackeable. Of course im not calling you a liar, but im only asking for proves, not only words.

False, Entropay cards CAN be charged-back. I had a friend use one on Skype and later the account was blocked because he used a fake address etc so it looked suspicious to Skype's credit card processors.

Im not dennying, i just said that chargebacks doesnt exists, you fabulate about this, because i asked you for proves the first time you sent me a PM about this, and you didnt even care in answer my responde to that PMN so now you think its easy to make this public accusation. Look boy, the truth is that you cant sustain this thing anymore, just confess you are trying to get free money, maybe someone gives you some mbtc for free.

Nope, he's asking for the chargeback to be cancelled, something that can easily be done with a little bit of communication with the Entropay team.

If he shows me a proof that the chargeback existed, ill contact entropay inmmediatly about it, but so far now, he didnt even answer my PM requesting him that information, so i tried to work with him, to cooperate with him, but with this kind of people you cant.
I did contact entropay, and i told you about it cointell, i told you there were nothing from their side. Sadly i didnt save a copy of pm sent, i only have copy of pm received, but i told you and you know i did it, about theres nothing about your chargeback from entropay side. Again, file the legal claim, ill be waiting for it. I know i did everything ok, so i have nothing to fear.

wait a minute....

No my friend. I have deleted the cards, but previously i have made the screenshots, which i have stored in my computer. These are entropay cards, i told you before and i repeat now. You are the liar here, because in more than a month you cant show a single proof that chargeback exists. You can ask your merchant to send some info, but you didnt do it, you go for the easy way of make this public unsostained acussation without proves. Stop lying, and show proves. Yesterday you were requested to send at least the header of the email from the merchant, but you didnt do that neither, because im sure that that email doesnt exists neither. Who is the liar here then?

You said you contacted them about it - how would you have contacted them about it if you deleted the cards? Furthermore, why would you delete the cards, wouldn't it make more sense to keep them as proof in case something like this happens?

It's simple the OP cannot be provided with any more detail other than the fact that there was a chargeback, the amount, the date and possibly time. Everything else is done through the merchant and not the actual site (assuming there is a payment processor here.)

Caradenada, why don't you explain to us why you gave him those fake credit card details. The last three cards you gave are NOT from Entropay. Let me guess, you tried to give him non-AVS BINs? So it goes through easily?

You keep on saying there are these images, but where are they? I've just proven that those cards you gave him were NOT Entropay cards. Where's your proof they were?

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:22:54 PM

Actually, the entropay card that he gave me never got charged back.  It just got cancelled after the first time I used it.  That's when he started giving me the Banco do Brasil cards, which did end up with chargebacks.
caradenada

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:36:43 PM

Xchidiotger, you are kind of stupid or dont know to read? I deleted the cards from my entropay account, i save the screenshots as a proof, just in case, screenshots i have in my pc and which ill send later today to other forum member to check, so try to be a little clever and read well the things i write.
augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:48:32 PM

Actually, the entropay card that he gave me never got charged back.  It just got cancelled after the first time I used it.  That's when he started giving me the Banco do Brasil cards, which did end up with chargebacks.

Regarding the purchases you made with the "stolen" card numbers, what exactly you provided to validate the transaction?

- Address of the card holder?
- The card's PIN?
- The card's CVV?
- The card's Password?
cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 03:54:27 PM

Actually, the entropay card that he gave me never got charged back.  It just got cancelled after the first time I used it.  That's when he started giving me the Banco do Brasil cards, which did end up with chargebacks.

Regarding the purchases you made with the "stolen" card numbers, what exactly you provided to validate the transaction?

- Address of the card holder?
- The card's PIN?
- The card's CVV?
- The card's Password?
I just entered the card number, cvv, expiration date, and my address.  It was no different than any other purchase with a credit card.
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 04:31:09 PM

Xchidiotger, you are kind of stupid or dont know to read? I deleted the cards from my entropay account, i save the screenshots as a proof, just in case, screenshots i have in my pc and which ill send later today to other forum member to check, so try to be a little clever and read well the things i write.

Xchidigoter? That's the best you can come up with? What are you, a fucking 12 year old behind his keyboard who makes plays on words? Why don't you post the screenshots here? How would Entropay know what card your talking about if you deleted it from your account?

Answer my questions, why do the BINs of the cards given to cointell match that of credit cards and not Entropay as you said they were?

Calling me an idiot when I proved you wrong just makes your case look bad.

I just entered the card number, cvv, expiration date, and my address.  It was no different than any other purchase with a credit card.

I would like to add, certain cards have non-avs features, meaning the address of the card-holder do not have to be matching during the order checkout. I believe Caradenada gave him those specific BINs because they would bypass any address checks and emulate the sort of features you get with Entropay but as I have proven in this post right here the BINs belong to platinum credit card holders and not debit cards as they should show up as with Entropay.

So Caradenada, before you start calling other people idiots analyse the facts.

Actually, the entropay card that he gave me never got charged back.  It just got cancelled after the first time I used it.  That's when he started giving me the Banco do Brasil cards, which did end up with chargebacks.

Lol by that logic that means he owes you for the Entropay money lost and should be banned for giving you stolen credit card details.

cointell (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 05:21:19 PM

I just entered the card number, cvv, expiration date, and my address.  It was no different than any other purchase with a credit card.

I would like to add, certain cards have non-avs features, meaning the address of the card-holder do not have to be matching during the order checkout. I believe Caradenada gave him those specific BINs because they would bypass any address checks and emulate the sort of features you get with Entropay but as I have proven in this post right here the BINs belong to platinum credit card holders and not debit cards as they should show up as with Entropay.

I assume entropay has a 'permissive' AVS similar to many Visa gift cards, where it will accept any address.  I don't know what Banco do Brasil does, probably no AVS at all.

Lol by that logic that means he owes you for the Entropay money lost and should be banned for giving you stolen credit card details.
There hasn't been a chargeback on the entropay card yet, but it's only been about 60 days.  Theoretically chargebacks could happen up to 120 days.
caradenada

View Profile
December 06, 2012, 07:55:30 PM

Xchidiotger - or xchstutpider, i can call you as i want you, ok?. If you have any problem with that, just dont read my posts, you idiot, you can suck my balls, ok?. As is obvious cointell has not even one proof, and the idiots like you starts to add new insults and acussations without any prove, you can continue doing wathever you want, i dont care. I tried to help here, i asked for cointell for proof, and after that if he is truth, ill refund the money he lost, but he didnt show anything to me to prove the chargeback exists. SO, you can do whatever you want, you want to ban me?, ban me, ill create a new account, or continue entering the site with any other new user. But i ll not respond here anymore, because you are offending me without nothing to sostain that acussatios, so continue discussing here this stupid things, and if you want, you can go to justice or file a legal claim if you have balls and proves to do so. There we will see whi has the truth and who is lying.
Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2012, 11:56:42 PM

Xchidiotger - or xchstutpider, i can call you as i want you, ok?. If you have any problem with that, just dont read my posts, you idiot, you can suck my balls, ok?. As is obvious cointell has not even one proof, and the idiots like you starts to add new insults and acussations without any prove, you can continue doing wathever you want, i dont care. I tried to help here, i asked for cointell for proof, and after that if he is truth, ill refund the money he lost, but he didnt show anything to me to prove the chargeback exists. SO, you can do whatever you want, you want to ban me?, ban me, ill create a new account, or continue entering the site with any other new user. But i ll not respond here anymore, because you are offending me without nothing to sostain that acussatios, so continue discussing here this stupid things, and if you want, you can go to justice or file a legal claim if you have balls and proves to do so. There we will see whi has the truth and who is lying.

You're a immature scamming liar and I can assure you, you won't last long with this kind of attitude. I'm asking you to prove they were ENTROPAY cards when I clearly proved they were not because of a fucking BIN lookup and you're still asking for proof? Fucking idiot.

Xch4ng3

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2012, 12:08:11 AM

I assume entropay has a 'permissive' AVS similar to many Visa gift cards, where it will accept any address.  I don't know what Banco do Brasil does, probably no AVS at all.

This is correct, Entropay has an non-AVS system where any address will work and oh guess what? I was fucking right.

ADDRESS VERIFICATION SYSTEM (AVS):
AVS is only available for the U.S. and partially available in four European countries. In the US, AVS checks if the cardholder's address and zip code matches the information at the card-issuing bank. AVS only uses the zip code and numeric portion of the billing street address. There are many reasons why AVS may fail (recent address change, AVS computers down, etc.). If the address verification fails on any level, the merchant may decline the transaction. If the AVS fails for any reason, the merchant should contact the customer for additional information (for example, the name of the issuing bank, the bank's toll-free telephone number, etc.).

Ban this scumbag, he obviously gave cointell non american cards to bypass AVS checks.

augustocroppo
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 12:38:21 AM

Just to understand how you calculated your loss: the purchase which resulted in the chargebacks were made with USD?

BitcoinINV

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2012, 04:44:07 AM

I assume entropay has a 'permissive' AVS similar to many Visa gift cards, where it will accept any address.  I don't know what Banco do Brasil does, probably no AVS at all.

This is correct, Entropay has an non-AVS system where any address will work and oh guess what? I was fucking right.

ADDRESS VERIFICATION SYSTEM (AVS):
AVS is only available for the U.S. and partially available in four European countries. In the US, AVS checks if the cardholder's address and zip code matches the information at the card-issuing bank. AVS only uses the zip code and numeric portion of the billing street address. There are many reasons why AVS may fail (recent address change, AVS computers down, etc.). If the address verification fails on any level, the merchant may decline the transaction. If the AVS fails for any reason, the merchant should contact the customer for additional information (for example, the name of the issuing bank, the bank's toll-free telephone number, etc.).

Ban this scumbag, he obviously gave cointell non american cards to bypass AVS checks.

Should stop talking about what you do not know.....

Settlement Information
Settlement Amount:   USD 119.00
Settlement Date and Time:   16-Nov-2012 01:18:27 PST
Business Day:   16-Nov-2012
Batch ID:   211223279
Authorization Information
Authorization Amount:   USD 119.00
Submit Date /Time:   15-Nov-2012 14:42:34 PST
Authorization Code:   
Reference Transaction ID:    Not Applicable
Transaction Type:   Authorization w/ Auto Capture
Address Verification Status:   AVS Not Applicable (P)
Card Code Status:   Not Applicable
CAVV Result Code:    Not Applicable
Fraud Score Applied:   Not Applicable
Recurring Billing Transaction:   N
Partial Capture Status:   Not Applicable
Customer IP:   186.XXX.XXX.1XX
Fraud Information
Fraud Filter:   IP-Shipping Address Mismatch Filter, Transaction IP Velocity Filter, Shipping Address Verification Filter, Regional IP Address Filter, Shipping-Billing Mismatch Filter
Fraud Action:   Do not authorize. Hold for review
 <------<<<<< Merchant processed the order with out Reviewing it, when the merchant clicked the button to process the payment it came back with a "Declined." The merchant then tells the customer it was a charge back in hopes of recovering some funds from lost revenue. Why do I feel this has happend? cause it happend to me, but I told him and guess what he sent me the money right away. Argentina restricts movements of funds to and from the country. Thats why they can not use normal channels to buy things. If the argentina gov see's transactions coming or going from there country they have been known to "grab" the funds. How do I know this?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=118169.40
Around post #55 with gusti.

Let me give you some info, I have talked to caranadas bank's and my merchant banker has talked to him and his bank.

Payment Information
Card Type:   Visa
Card Number:   XXXX2xx0
Expiration Date:   XXXX
Total Amount:   USD 119.00
Order Information
Invoice #:   0000385177
Description:   10 Coins Key
Customer Billing Information
Name:   XXXXXXXXX
Company:   
Address:   XXXXXX
City:   Resistencia
State/Province:   AK
Zip Code:   XXXX
Phone:   
Fax:   
Email:   XXXXX@yahoo.com

Customer ID:   
Customer Type:   
Customer TaxID/SSN:   

DL Number:   
DL State:   
DL DOB:   
Shipping Information
Name:   
Company:   
Address:   
City:   
State/Province:   
Zip Code:   
Additional Details - Level 2 Data
Tax:   0.00  
Freight:   0.00  
Duty:   0.00  
Tax Exempt:   N
PO Number:   

Think you should give this some time, A couple of different things could have happened. But I do understand the grief cause I went through it with Gusti he thought I took his money :|. But in reality the Argentina gov had it lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: