Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Moved  (Read 146013 times)
diks
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:03:22 PM

2015/12/19     status pending ((

Yes the referral bonus for signing up (1 ADZ) will remain pending, otherwise people would start creating tons of bogus accounts jut to get the free ADZ. Once they earn 25 ADZ on the site (from login and social activity bonuses) you will earn the 1 ADZ. Smiley

When your referrals earn bonuses the earnings will be credited to your balance instantly though!

Cheers,
Jens

thanks for clarification )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CashLync

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:18:44 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 04:30:15 PM by CashLync

Definitely getting views / hits.  I'm putting my shift in.

I have an image hosted online, but how do I embed it without it showing as a hyperlink?

what is the value of 1 ADZ coin?

Good question but at this point it could be worth zero or maybe .0001 cents in any fiat. I could be wrong I could be right. we will just have to wait till the coin is added into any one of the major cruypto exchanges and see what value people put on it.  Wink

I see good future for this coin let's just wait and see

Yep just need to add more and more ways people can spedn their ADZ to inrease volume and ADZ will become a very solid coin. Smiley

Next week we'll start with:
-> Finishing the fiverr marketplace
-> Add option to buy extra ads on SRS using ADZ
-> Add option to advertise on Startpeeps using ADZ on a cpm basis

We already have millions of pageviews and will charge about 100 ADZ for 1000 credits (credits = impressions). We already get millions of pageviews on Startpeeps and SRS so no worry to run out of inventory, and as the demand increases we'll increase the price. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens
EndTheFed321

Activity: 577
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:37:29 PM

Hi sir lerdbaron nice to see you here, il follow you on startpeeps Smiley

thank you pinoycash would be nice to see some pictures of the general area of your City posted over at startpeeps  Wink

Earn Free BTC by using your browser check it  out
https://get.cryptobrowser.site/11117080
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1020

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:10:25 AM

2015/12/19     status pending ((

Yes the referral bonus for signing up (1 ADZ) will remain pending, otherwise people would start creating tons of bogus accounts jut to get the free ADZ. Once they earn 25 ADZ on the site (from login and social activity bonuses) you will earn the 1 ADZ. Smiley

When your referrals earn bonuses the earnings will be credited to your balance instantly though!

Cheers,
Jens

thanks for clarification )

No prob Smiley

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:20:15 AM

I would like to buy this coin soon and start selling in the future for profit but I have some questions.

1. You say it is a solid coin, how sure are you this will beat the masses?

2. If this will become a solid coin, when will it reach the $1 value? Again a timeframe would be great? (I'm assuming 1 month as you mention it's a solid coin)

3. When would this be available to the masses through exchanges?

4. And the startpeeps and startpeepsmarket still hasn't been launched it seems. So when would everything be launched to increase this coins value?

5. How do you plan to reach the GLOBAL to penetrate the market and beat most other coins?

6. How do you plan to populate the websites with people, increase earnings so the value of coins can increase FAST not slow?

7. Any word on 2fa to protect our coins online? You know how those/hackers slash crypto geeks are. Definitely need multiple layers of protection.

I'd appreciate if you answer these questions JensS  Smiley

Cheers
Jeremy

Hello,

Alright sure to answer your questions:

1. You say it is a solid coin, how sure are you this will beat the masses?
Because it has a very low entry-leve unlike other coins, all that is required to actually get coins is sign up to Startpeeps and all members earn coins and get a wallet.

2. If this will become a solid coin, when will it reach the $1 value? Again a timeframe would be great? (I'm assuming 1 month as you mention it's a solid coin)
A couple of months from now would be a safe bet, especially as we build more and more infrastructure and we have built a solid userbase on Startpeeps, because a big like-minded community is what will make the difference.

3. When would this be available to the masses through exchanges?
The coins is pending on various exchanges i expect to get news soon. I can already confirm that the coin will be available on Bittylicious.com in january as they will integrate the coin on their platform.

4. And the startpeeps and startpeepsmarket still hasn't been launched it seems. So when would everything be launched to increase this coins value?
Startpeeps has already been launched and thousands of users join every day and earn free ADZ. As mentioned in a reply above we're now working on the other sites and advertising solutions so marketers will be able to spend the coin to buy advertising and buying products and services.

5. How do you plan to reach the GLOBAL to penetrate the market and beat most other coins?
Through our social media platform. Smiley
-> First phase is to get marketers on board and promote ADZcoin as a way to get free or cheap advertising space for thei business.
-> Second phase is to reach the global market and connect the advertisers with the Startpeeps users.

6. How do you plan to populate the websites with people, increase earnings so the value of coins can increase FAST not slow?
This is already happening as thousands of new users join every day. Word of mouth is the best advertising, we will mainly focus on promoting to marketers and increasing the buyers market because the userbase grows by itself from now on.

7. Any word on 2fa to protect our coins online? You know how those/hackers slash crypto geeks are. Definitely need multiple layers of protection.
Certainly, the coins aren't stored on our server by the way and members need to file a withdraw request to have the coins sent to their wallets.

Hope that helps!
Jens

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Join Buzzex.io
tulundon

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 10:50:03 AM

Hi have logged in the last 3 days at startpeeps and my adz wallet = 0. My username is uvres.
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:01:36 AM

HELLO ALL THIS IS A SCAM COIN NO ONE IS INTEREST IN BUYING THIS COIN SO IF YOU NOT SCAM ADMIN PROOF IT BUY YOUR COIN BACK ADMIN I LOST 100% ELECTRICITY MINING THIS SCAM COIN BEWARE ALL ADMIN BUY MY ALL COINS FOR $0.10 OR $0.05 PER COIN AND SAVE  YOUR COIN NAME AND YOUR SELF OR ITS SIMPLY OUT TO ALL THAT YOU ARE SCAM
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:07:27 AM

Hi have logged in the last 3 days at startpeeps and my adz wallet = 0. My username is uvres.

Can you please check again? I guess yesterday we got a little issue and i just sent the login bonus for today. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 11:08:28 AM

HELLO ALL THIS IS A SCAM COIN NO ONE IS INTEREST IN BUYING THIS COIN SO IF YOU NOT SCAM ADMIN PROOF IT BUY YOUR COIN BACK ADMIN I LOST 100% ELECTRICITY MINING THIS SCAM COIN BEWARE ALL ADMIN BUY MY ALL COINS FOR $0.10 OR $0.05 PER COIN AND SAVE  YOUR COIN NAME AND YOUR SELF OR ITS SIMPLY OUT TO ALL THAT YOU ARE SCAM

Please take your medication first before posting here  Cheesy

Join Buzzex.io
CashLync

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 01:25:22 PM

I got ADZ today, @14.91 so far.

Is there are a user guide as to what we can do with it?
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 02:22:49 PM

Thanks for the reply JensS  Smiley

Great answers. Let's make this coin a huge success

Could you just confirm this answer for me thanks?

A couple of months from now would be a safe bet, especially as we build more and more infrastructure and we have built a solid userbase on Startpeeps, because a big like-minded community is what will make the difference.

So by couple of months you mean somewhere around the 2-3 months mark is when it will reach $1 value? No longer I presume since this coin should gain value fast.

Yeah that's always a guess, but with this i mean when we solely rely on our own infrastructure, meaning setting up the various sites and selling products (advertising) and services (the marketplace). I'm working on creating a system that will make it very attractive for adins of other revsharing sites to add a gateway using our coin. Just think about:

-> They add an option to buy ad packs using ADZcoin
-> They refer their members to Startpeeps
-> Thye pay their members using the referral commissions they earn in Startpeeps

Perfect sustainable system that will make them earn money, help their members earn money and help Startpeeps grow exponentially. Smiley

So if we can get the top revsharing sites o board we're looking a t asuper high volume that will skyrocket the coin value in no time guaranteed Wink

Cheers,
Jens

PS: Now you can earn tons of ADZcoin every day on Startpeeps -> https://startpeeps.com/index.php?tab1=welcome&affid=JensSteyaert

Join Buzzex.io
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:50:13 AM

Please take your medication first before posting here  Cheesy

YOUR COIN IS SHIT USELESS WASTE SCAM COIN YOU SHOULD TAKE MEDICATION BECAUSE YOU ARE MAD FINDING WAYS TO MAKE MONEY SO LIKE HOMERO PAYCOIN YOU MADE YOUR OWN COIN TO MAKE MONEY IN DREAM TO SCAM ALL AND BECOME RICH

Thank you! You just made clear my coin is a real threat to whatever you try to pump to make money Cheesy

We're on the right track people, more updates coming soon!

Join Buzzex.io
MrGame93

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:38:40 PM

Hello everybody! Smiley

I am new here and I would like to get some help. Huh

I am interested in the Adz coin miner software. I just installed it a few days ago, but this is not mined anything. I would like to know what should I do to do? Smiley
And I have a second question too. My refferal told me the daily login bonus Adz at Startpeeps. I logging in everyday but I do not got any Adz. My refferal got it. I think some settings are bad at me again. Tongue My refferal can not help me.

Thank you! Smiley Wink
diks
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:01:42 PM

Hello everybody! Smiley

I am interested in the Adz coin miner software. I just installed it a few days ago, but this is not mined anything. I would like to know what should I do to do? Smiley
And I have a second question too. My refferal told me the daily login bonus Adz at Startpeeps. I logging in everyday but I do not got any Adz. My refferal got it. I think some settings are bad at me again. Tongue My refferal can not help me.

Thank you! Smiley Wink

https://pool.mn/adz/
Nethash: 1,545.24 MH/s

solo is not profitable

zerocom
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:38:01 PM

Hello everybody! Smiley

Thank you! Smiley Wink

hello for mining adzcoin you have a good GPU video card that is then you have to get sgminer

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
JensS (OP)
Legendary

Buzzex Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 03:43:02 PM

Hello everybody! Smiley

Thank you! Smiley Wink

Hello,

Just sent out a new login bonus, did you get it? Smiley

ABout the mining yeah a pool might be good to get started unless you have some experience, there's a lot of info available here in the forum of by doing a google search. Just remmeber as long as you mine a coin with potential you'll earn money, so mining ADZcoin is definately a great idea. Smiley

Cheers,
Jens

Join Buzzex.io
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 04:17:24 PM

Still no login bonus on startpeeps, been 3 days since, i always check daily

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Sydbaret

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:21:07 PM

Hello !

I'm a StartRevShare member since the launch of the site (November the2nd if i remember well).

I think this network has a great potential (mainly because its a network Grin).

I really dont know how far this will go, but i'm sure it worths the try.

Jens seems to have a lot of ideas to promote his coin and his Revshare site.

Maybe the adzcoin will skyrocket (i hope so), maybe it will go nowhere, but the fact is that you can earn them for free so why not try it ?

Jens, i wish you good luck for your project, and we'll probably meet on startpeeps
diks
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:21:51 PM

Still no login bonus on startpeeps, been 3 days since, i always check daily

strange
its my history

daily_login_bonus    2.74    2015/12/22    2015/12/22    confirmed
daily_login_bonus    4.7    2015/12/21    2015/12/21    confirmed
daily_login_bonus    5.21    2015/12/20    2015/12/20    confirmed

YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 05:05:28 PM

AdzCoin [ADZ] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ADZ/BTC
AdzCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/ADZ

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/ADZ/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/ADZ[/img][/url]

Donate ADZ coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about ADZ update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/ADZ

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: