Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:22:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to spend Bitcoin? Newbie's opinion.  (Read 18685 times)
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 11:44:38 AM

Best way to spend Bitcoins is by investing in some trusted trading platforms especially if you have the enough needed experience about trading

better to start trade with your own skill than you invest your money to other people
you can read more trading speculation at bitcointalk, newsbtc, etc.
you can growing your skill by do it

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

It seems you have a great job that's why you are paid $4000 , anyways you can freely spend bitcoin just like a fiat. If you want to spend your coins, you can look up some markets and online shops here : http://www.thebitcoinpage.com/ There are lots of bitcoin related sites there to choose with. But personally, if I got that amount I would spend it to buy a PC on newegg then the rest, I will invest it so it will grow eventually
nelia57

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:14:12 PM

as a newbie, i'm thinking of trading small amounts of btc, and hopefully grow slowly. I don't think this is the right time to spend  or buy stuffs using my bitcoins as halving is near, I'm holding my coins til the halving and hopefully get ROI. when i buy online, I just spend fiat using my paypal.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 06:47:57 PM

as a newbie, i'm thinking of trading small amounts of btc, and hopefully grow slowly. I don't think this is the right time to spend  or buy stuffs using my bitcoins as halving is near, I'm holding my coins til the halving and hopefully get ROI. when i buy online, I just spend fiat using my paypal.

Yup pal. Your points are right and it will would but avoid trading only because if you don't have proper knowledge about it. Sure scammers will cheat us. Please be careful and if anyone suggest gambling don't go for it as well.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:04:59 PM

I think storing bitcoins is the best way right now, because in coming few months bitcoin price will possibly grow and then selling your bitcoins will be very profitable.
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:54:14 PM

i don't like trading from the beginning i prefer get educated first
then i will do it
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:17:32 PM

then i will do it

That's the better decision in my opinion, trading could be really profitable way, but you have to learn a lot about it before beginning because it need some experience and otherwise it's a little risky method
Aamir1

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:35:24 PM

then i will do it

Right. Trading always needs skills, only skilled traders get success in that field not everyone like me and you, someone should start trading when he/she knows that he/she has enough skills to manage himself/herself in this field because just a small mistake can cost you a lot in this.
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 01:21:42 AM

then i will do it

Yeah you right, Trading you need to learn how it works. and you need experience on that. i also don't know how to trading. and because of that i never do trading. i want to though.
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:11:41 AM

then i will do it

Right. Trading always needs skills, only skilled traders get success in that field not everyone like me and you, someone should start trading when he/she knows that he/she has enough skills to manage himself/herself in this field because just a small mistake can cost you a lot in this.

I agree with that. Trading is for professionals only. Trading is zero/negative sum game, so most people will lose.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:10:14 AM

then i will do it

That's the better decision in my opinion, trading could be really profitable way, but you have to learn a lot about it before beginning because it need some experience and otherwise it's a little risky method

As suggested trading is profitable. To be a trader initially you need to generate trust by selling small amount of bitcoins. Only if you start now with a minimal trade when years pass you may be a leading trader
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 11:48:51 AM

then i will do it
That's great brother... arming ourselves with knowledge would make us go further  in the field that we are in..  Smiley
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:43:18 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started reading the forum. I see a lot of advise like "invest Bitcoin", buy mining equipment etc. But I don't see anyone talk about daily life products. Food, computers, bills, Christmas shopping. The other day I was paid 4000 usd in btc and now don't know how to spend it wisely. But I ordered a pizza today and it tasted good.

I will never recommend anyone to invest in any sites or go for cloud mining as this all are ponzi schemes to scam the investors. buying mining equipment is not worthy right now until you dont have electricity free .

One thing you can do is you can convert it to your fiat currency and use it in your own way or you can surf online their are so many sites who are offering online products against bitcoin payment just you have to check whether your country support it or not.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:06:44 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started reading the forum. I see a lot of advise like "invest Bitcoin", buy mining equipment etc. But I don't see anyone talk about daily life products. Food, computers, bills, Christmas shopping. The other day I was paid 4000 usd in btc and now don't know how to spend it wisely. But I ordered a pizza today and it tasted good.

I will never recommend anyone to invest in any sites or go for cloud mining as this all are ponzi schemes to scam the investors. buying mining equipment is not worthy right now until you dont have electricity free .

One thing you can do is you can convert it to your fiat currency and use it in your own way or you can surf online their are so many sites who are offering online products against bitcoin payment just you have to check whether your country support it or not.

I am agree with this idea. Nowadays most of the so called "cloud mining" sites are just ponzi schemes and MLM pyramids and then very risky to invest there
Also mining now not easy and need really a big budget to start with
Aamir1

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:46:06 PM

I am agree with this idea. Nowadays most of the so called "cloud mining" sites are just ponzi schemes and MLM pyramids and then very risky to invest there

Right, there are very less sites which are still available for investments, and even people can't believe those because of all the scam sites out there.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 06:59:38 PM

Right, there are very less sites which are still available for investments, and even people can't believe those because of all the scam sites out there.

It is not like scam even which are still operating are not giving profit on investment , the charges of expenses and electricity and maintenance itself eat half of the mining profit. which makes the ROI after 2 or 3 years then when will you start your profit. That is why it was clearly mentioned that mining wont give profit nowadays and after halving it will become more difficult for miners.
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:36:00 PM

$4000 in USD? Tell us the secret

Use this site to buy gift cards, but it is mostly US only

https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:43:53 PM

i think that the best way to spend your bitcoins is to buy a steam game or something like that, it would give you entertainment
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 07:45:01 PM

i think that the best way to spend your bitcoins is to buy a steam game or something like that, it would give you entertainment

how one can buy steam games with Bitcoin Huh
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:14:41 PM

Until you dont have any emergency you can just hold your bitcoins as investment in your wallet, because when their will be price hike you can come out with more profit. if any emergency you can convert it to your fiat currency and clear all your problem. Investing in any other schemes may also get you loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: