Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:51:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to spend Bitcoin? Newbie's opinion.  (Read 18685 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

Definitely do not buy miners lol..

What kind of advice is that? Even the slightest ROI is highly unlikely.

it depend what kind of miners you're talking about, sha256 yes are useless and not profitable unless you have cheap electricity

but gpu mining is very profitable evne with 0.3 cent per hour

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:34:54 PM

Don't invest it in any investment site they are scam if you really want to make a profit with your money you try to invest it in BTCjam and lend it..
Or try Trading invest there and buy some altcoin and wait for the price to increase and sell..
If you buy miner right now this is not the time to buy it.. just wait for halving and see if mining is profitable.. because right now mining is not profit because of high difficulty..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:37:20 PM

it depend what kind of miners you're talking about, sha256 yes are useless and not profitable unless you have cheap electricity

which coin you mine now..?
im not sure your mining very profitable if you mining bitcoin..?
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:43:18 PM

PI personally spend my bitcoin only for buying some vps for my business and other virtual things like domain, tutorial ebook, I never buy real stuff before nowdays it's to hard to buy that things with bitcoin, only a few small online shop that accept bitcoin. I wish so many store will be accept bitcoin as payment processor
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 03:47:15 PM

I think the more you look the more places you will find using bitcoin. There are tens of thousands of places now.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:27:18 AM

ethereum, is the most profitable then you have decred, bitcoin is doomed for casual miners, there is no profit to be made, even with cheap electricity roi is too slow
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:40:37 AM

ethereum, is the most profitable then you have decred, bitcoin is doomed for casual miners, there is no profit to be made, even with cheap electricity roi is too slow

ethereum was just a good option for short term investment and in order to get a huge profit out of it. now it is on the way towards its doom.

to the moon with bitcoin...
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:36:42 AM

Head over to JJgames.com and buy a truckload of used video games, they are super cheap and delivery is free  Smiley Only thing is they don't do current gen yet but they do have almost every other popular console that have come out to date.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:54:07 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2016, 07:35:56 AM by Amph

i don't agree, the last price dump was just a correction, normal market, activity, you can not expect always an increase

still a very profitable coin with gpu
ethereum was just a good option for short term investment and in order to get a huge profit out of it. now it is on the way towards its doom.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:12:17 PM

Now more online stores accepting bitcoin are coming into existence. So we users have handful of options and products to buy. Now we can easily do all purchase by the coming years.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:35:06 PM

Now more online stores accepting bitcoin are coming into existence. So we users have handful of options and products to buy. Now we can easily do all purchase by the coming years.
Why not now Already Amazon, Ebay, Sony, Dell and more other big brands are accepting bitcoins. I would suggest you to buy there to get things at present itself.
I hope this will helpful to you.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:02:31 PM

Why not now Already Amazon, Ebay, Sony, Dell and more other big brands are accepting bitcoins. I would suggest you to buy there to get things at present itself.
Amazon and Ebay are accepting bitcoins directly? I did not find this payment option. Earlier Microsoft also used to accept bitcoins but they also stopped it and Amazon has been saying that they will notify me when they will start accepting bitcoin payments.
btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 03:54:05 AM

Amazon and Ebay are accepting bitcoins directly? I did not find this payment option. Earlier Microsoft also used to accept bitcoins but they also stopped it and Amazon has been saying that they will notify me when they will start accepting bitcoin payments.
Amazon and Ebay are not accepting bitcoin directly, but you can buy through purse.io so far the big company that accepting bitcoin directly only overstock, but when bitcoin more mainstream, they will accept bitcoin as payment options
bonski

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 04:11:02 AM

If I were you I would spend it to renovate our home, or buy other equipments that you need in your home, replace old appliances with new ones, why not try to spend some of your hard earned money with the needs on your house and after that try to think about what is the next thing to buy , its either invest,save or spend again its up to you try to enjoy your hard earned money dont just think about earning , think about to spend time with leisures. treat your mother and father with that money and this is the best thing I can suggest to you.
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 07:02:42 PM

the best way to spend bitcoin is to but a bitcoin debit card and load it with your btc. then you will be able to spend your btc anywhere regardless if they accept bitcoin or not. but you will lose some btc in the conversion fees
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2016, 07:44:57 PM

For me for newbie opinion if you want to spend your bitcoin its better to spend it to buy an altcoin in trading site so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin..  but first you should study trading first because trading is risky if you don't know what altcoin to choose you will lose..
So make sure to research first about altcoin and make sure buy low and sell so that you can make more profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:32:13 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started reading the forum. I see a lot of advise like "invest Bitcoin", buy mining equipment etc. But I don't see anyone talk about daily life products. Food, computers, bills, Christmas shopping. The other day I was paid 4000 usd in btc and now don't know how to spend it wisely. But I ordered a pizza today and it tasted good.

Currently just better to sit on it, or invest in wisely.

Watch out for scams and help other people earn too.

nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 11:34:22 PM

For me for newbie opinion if you want to spend your bitcoin its better to spend it to buy an altcoin in trading site so that you can make more profit with your bitcoin..  but first you should study trading first because trading is risky if you don't know what altcoin to choose you will lose..
So make sure to research first about altcoin and make sure buy low and sell so that you can make more profit..

As you noticed trading need a good experience and working strategies to earn using it, otherwise it could be risky way.
ukasyah

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:07:31 AM

Hi guys, I'm new here and I just started reading the forum. I see a lot of advise like "invest Bitcoin", buy mining equipment etc. But I don't see anyone talk about daily life products. Food, computers, bills, Christmas shopping. The other day I was paid 4000 usd in btc and now don't know how to spend it wisely. But I ordered a pizza today and it tasted good.
it's good idea. I just can pay bill with my bitcoin

Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:38:52 AM

It's better to hold your bitcoins nowadays and don't spend it, because we expect that Bitcoin's price will increase soon, especially after the next halving, so you can make some earning selling it after this event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: