Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if BTC was Banned?  (Read 65805 times)
mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:20 PM

Then everyone here would be criminals for using illegal currency. That's about it. I don't think people would stop using Bitcoin even if it's illegal. Just like drugs. But tracking bitcoin users would be a pain. Plus , the exchange would go up. Just like the times where liquor was banned. It became expensive as hell.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:15:53 PM

What do you guys think it would happen if all the governments in the world declared bitcoin to be illegal?
How do you think the community would react? What could be the possible solutions?
In my own opinion, if bitcoin was ban by the government or declare it as illegal we cannot do anything to stop it because the government is very powerful that they are the one who makes the rules. So if bitcoin has ban, we need to find a job for us to have a new source of income.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
anon007

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

It cannot be banned, but lets say it would. Our countries would have to pay everyone their amount of money back.
banut

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:19:27 PM

To my knowledge I don't thing bitcoin is going to be banned. Till the technology is there nothing is going to be stopped. Moreover bitcoin is not a illegal thing it is a cryptocurrency which is future of digital transaction and which has to be followed by all financial sectors in future.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SheepJEFF

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

No bann in the world could stop bitcoiners to use Bitcoin, this has gone too far. In fact the bann could make it even more attractuve to some people.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:29:31 PM

I think Bitcoin will never be banned from all over the world. Because it is impossible. Bitcoin now has a lot of space in the world. Its popularity has increased greatly. It has banned many countries but can not make the whole world. Countries which are banned will make bitcoin legal in the future. This will never end. So I can not tell the reaction of the global community.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:34:47 PM

We no need to panic our self about what will happen if bitcoin banned. To everyone until the technology is there no one cannot stop Bitcoin users from using bitcoin. How much pressure you create there will be equal reaction from bitcoin users to find ways to use it. So no matter what ever who ever want to ban let them ban we no need to fear about it.

Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:39:00 PM

If bitcoin is banned, I may go bankrupt, thinking that most of myself are investing in virtual currency, so I do not want bitcoin to be banned.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

What do you guys think it would happen if all the governments in the world declared bitcoin to be illegal?
How do you think the community would react? What could be the possible solutions?
Bitcoin can replace another crypto currency. There can be a temporary collapse in prices of all crypto-currencies, but since the market is very promising, capitalization will still increase and the CIS will grow.
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

I think Bitcoin will never be banned from all over the world. Because it is impossible. Bitcoin now has a lot of space in the world. Its popularity has increased greatly. It has banned many countries but can not make the whole world. Countries which are banned will make bitcoin legal in the future. This will never end. So I can not tell the reaction of the global community.
They can actually ban it but chose not to. They recognize what Bitcoin can brimg to them and to its citizens. Just a proper regulations can do the trick so that it will not get abused as what many do to escape the crimes they did. Now that Bitcoin is getting more popular and accepted in a wider scale then the government tend to come up with a solution to not ban Bitcoin but brainstorm so that crimjnals will not roam around freely.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:40:56 AM

I don't think that btc will be banned. Notice that when governments speak about bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, it's not all bad. They see advantages but are cautious about adopting it because of volatility, and other reasons. In fact, one bank in my country has announced on national television that cryptocurrency use and growth is inevitable and that their bank is now involved in cryptocurrency use and exchange.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:42:02 AM

Something can not be managed, can not be banned. The black market on TOR accepts BTC and the bans are not feasible. Optimistic. I'm just worried about the quantum computer being produced
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:40:21 AM

I don't think that btc will be banned. Notice that when governments speak about bitcoin, or cryptocurrencies in general, it's not all bad. They see advantages but are cautious about adopting it because of volatility, and other reasons. In fact, one bank in my country has announced on national television that cryptocurrency use and growth is inevitable and that their bank is now involved in cryptocurrency use and exchange.

Banning won't come, but for sure, regulation will always be waiting in the future. Probably a more strict laws will be imposed so no one can evade tax. Government can always find a way to control frauds in the internet without banning bitcoin.

Banks are more likely to adopt cryptocurrency, but I think they will come up with another way, like producing their own centralized cryptocurrencies. That way even if it is cryptocurrency, it will still be under their management and not like bitcoin.

Fr0styFIedgIing

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:04:53 AM

Outlawing of bitcoin by many countries because they would like to do complete chaf currency in blood circulation in order that it could figure out financial coverage. A simple instance may be the resolution of the interest rates the bank of great impact for the economic climate.orge
felixjhaye22

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:13:02 AM

all my investments and efforts will be useless. and if that happens our government are hypocrites because they just banned something that will give rise to our economy.just out of nowhere
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:44:20 AM

all my investments and efforts will be useless. and if that happens our government are hypocrites because they just banned something that will give rise to our economy.just out of nowhere

But they wont have control over this crypto currency then how they will take bribe, so i think no government will legalize the Bitcoin. But some country are not giving any stand of whether it is legal or illegal, so the users of that country can use bitcoin and other crypto currency and enjoy it.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:48:16 AM

If bitcoin would be banned it would definitely hurt the price, take away some support and scare off new investors or people who are interested in checking out bitcoin.
Luckily btc is decentralized.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

The governments of the world cant ban bitcoin, its loo hard, they will have to block thousands of websites and access the computers of their citizens in search for evidence of bitcoin use, its just not worth it
It's not so easy to forbid people using bitcoin because it uses more and more of it all over the world, and bitcoin really helps everyone and government because it can reduce unemployment and crime because they have income from bitcoin san I'm sure even if they are banned they will still use it whatever because they know what's best for them. and the government if it wants to ban government bitcoins should block the thousands and even millions of web sites and accounts that use them, and I hope bitcoin persists and lasts because bitcoin can help people's economy and can generate for people who do not have jobs.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:54:22 AM

if it is going to happen I will be very damaged, because the bitcoin I saved all this time will disappear, but I think it will not happen because in the future bitcoin will be very helpful in terms of trade.
tientien22

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:10:55 AM

What happens when bitcoin is banned and is considered illegal by the government and is not working?
If bitcoin is banned in a country, it affects a lot of people who are involved in the bitcoin market or experts in virtual currency.
It will not be good for the economy or the income of a nation that has a large number of people involved in bitcoin Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: