Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:34:19 AM

With me you have to buy coins in order to sell them later on in the future. So for me I do both, there are people that mine coins or get free coins of these forums and other sites.
But I prefer selling because then I get money and don't have to spend.

Yeah selling when price is higher is the best thing to do rather then spending, I am buying now in small parts and will sell when I see higher price in future.
Around this time it will be better if you are buying some Bitcoin and that is because the value of Bitcoin is not that high now so that is not that best for us with Bitcoin.
And there are a lot of people that is still waiting for a price increase so that is perfect for the currency if that will happen soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:01:42 AM

I prefer selling my coins because there is nothing better then getting your money back that you invested plus the profit that you gain. But in order to sell you have to buy some coins and that is never fun to do.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:15:08 AM

I prefer selling my coins because there is nothing better then getting your money back that you invested plus the profit that you gain. But in order to sell you have to buy some coins and that is never fun to do.

cashing out profits indeed feels very good, but it's better to not sell your entire stash at once. i once did it in 2014 and i didn't feel good afterwards. i bought back my coins at a higher price level to make me feel good again. i sell 25% of my coins at most to secure profits now and that's it.
ArafaA

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:19:25 AM

Sometimes selling bitcoin in the right time actually will make some profit like when the price of bitcoin was 600-700 $ in 2013- 2014 then the price went down to 100 $ now there is increase up 460 $ as of today.
But who knows the right time to sell or buy .
To answer the question i prefer to buy if have enough saving.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:23:00 PM

this no time to sell bitcoin, it is only the time to buy and hodl bitcoin.

the price will soon skyrocket out of control, it can only stay low for so long before bursting out.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:44:28 PM

the price will soon skyrocket out of control, it can only stay low for so long before bursting out.

This is not the right time to sell for sure, either buy it and hold it for next couple of months or years, and sell when you are satisfied with the price.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:00:49 PM

This is not the right time to sell for sure, either buy it and hold it for next couple of months or years, and sell when you are satisfied with the price.

Selling is not good at all, due to the fact the bitcoin has such a good future a head its just not smart, I think if you have a lot of bitcoins you can better hold it for a long time.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:25:59 PM

Selling is not good at all, due to the fact the bitcoin has such a good future a head its just not smart, I think if you have a lot of bitcoins you can better hold it for a long time.

If you really short of money and want to buy things, it is better to spend the bitcoin directly, not to sell it.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:29:31 PM

Bitcoin soon goes up in price, the system is designed in a way to go up every month.
If is stable right now is because halving but soon starts to go up again I hope.

🖤😏
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:36:38 PM

Buying the bitcoin can be good in my opinion, I also think its right now the best option due to the halving that is gonna happen this year.
Selling is also good of course but right now is not the time for it.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:45:04 PM

Buying the bitcoin can be good in my opinion, I also think its right now the best option due to the halving that is gonna happen this year.
Selling is also good of course but right now is not the time for it.

Best times to buy Bitcoin were when the price was floating below $300 in 2015. Right now is only good if you plan to hold your coins for a few years. Impact of the block halving on the price will be minimal from the price today. I even think $500 is somewhat of a barrier for this year.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:27:06 PM

I think Buying bitcoin for now will get some good suprise a few months ahead.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:32:18 PM

Buying now is the thing you can do and I also consider it as one of the best things you can do compared with selling, due to the fact the halving is coming this year buying is better.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:33:21 PM

I prefer to sell them rather than buy because the price of them always are going up.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:41:29 PM

Buying bitcoin for me is some sort of investment. Selling it later at a higher price will defenitely earn you. I'd prefer selling. There are other ways to get bitcoin than buying.

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:55:44 AM

It depends on the price of bitcoin. If the price is considerably low, then I prefer buying bitcoins because I know that someday the price of bitcoin will go up once again. That will give me profit. If the price is high, then I prefer selling bitcoins because I've waited for that time. Basically just leave some USD and BTC on your wallet (if your wallet has that feature) so that you're ready to buy or sell if there's a spike. Check the price regularly because you don't want to miss a spike.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:15:33 AM

Buying bitcoin for me is some sort of investment. Selling it later at a higher price will defenitely earn you. I'd prefer selling. There are other ways to get bitcoin than buying.
Of course selling your coins is much better then buying them that is just so obvious. Giving out money to buy coins is not a fun thing to do but when you are going to sell and knowing that you will have money coming in is always going to put a smile on your face.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:01:15 AM

Of course selling your coins is much better then buying them that is just so obvious. Giving out money to buy coins is not a fun thing to do but when you are going to sell and knowing that you will have money coming in is always going to put a smile on your face.

At this stage I will prefer to buy some bitcoins for future, as price is not too high so can afford to buy, and will sell in future when I see higher price.
Qumat

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:17:51 AM

At this stage I will prefer to buy some bitcoins for future, as price is not too high so can afford to buy, and will sell in future when I see higher price.

The bitcoin price starts to rise again. It is around $470 now. If it breaks out,  we might see $500 next month.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 06:21:41 AM

The bitcoin price starts to rise again. It is around $470 now. If it breaks out,  we might see $500 next month.
Shocked i see that the price rise high again in $470 but i am still not convince to buy right now because i think the price will decrease again soon and we see more dumping in ethereum and lisk they are converting it again back into bitcoin.. thats why the price is increased..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████