Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16112 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:12:31 PM

I prefer buying right now because of the good future that the bitcoin has with all its risings that are upcoming.
In fact its rising right now so you better should be fast..

I will do the same. Not many people know about the bitcoin. The price is still very low. When it is used more, the price will rise.
Price of bitcoin right now is not very low and i think the price will increase a little bit because bitcoin block halving is too far..  more price will come for bitcoin.. also the price right now is high but there still potencial that the price will increase more..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:31:28 PM

Bitcoin price is stable around 450$ .
What do you prefer now ?
Right time to buy bitcoins or sell bitcoins ? What are your predictions for the year 2016 ?

well now  i prefer to hold these bitcoins in your wallet because it is way too late to buy some bitcoins as their price is 720$ at this moment and still rising up so it's too late to buy

and my prediction for price is that after halving price will rise to 1000$ and at end of 2016 i think that price will rise to 1200$-1300$ and this price will be very, very large

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Erzatium

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:46:23 PM

I prefer selling of course but right now holding is better because of the fact that its rising really fast to some nice numbers.
Right now its just a matter of time before the bitcoin will hit a nice amount to sell.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:27:19 AM

None of the above.  I prefer to just wait if it will go lower or higher, then I will decide if I need to sell it or buy some to invest.  It is hard to decide in this point of time where halving is already near.
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:53:27 AM

Neither. Hodl
I would prefer selling because when you sell you earn money which gives you a better feeling then when you need to give out money because you want to buy coins. Holding is also a good thing.
I also think that selling your coins is far better then buying them, earning money is always going to make you smile no matter what. Giving out money is not going to put a smile on your face.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:01:33 AM

What do i prefer that depends about the moment. If the coin is dropping that low i will only buy allot of coins off course. If the prise rises allot i will sell coins but not all off course that would be stupid.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 08:07:36 AM

I prefer selling of course because with selling bitcoins you can make nice profits, the fact right now is also that buying is not good.
The halving is coming and buying will now cost you a lot of money so that is also not worth it in my eyes.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 11:30:29 AM

Well for now I think I prefer selling now than buying. The price right now is kinda high and buying now takes a lot of guts because it can fall down any moment or rise again. Right now selling is safer than buying so I prefer selling for now.

Yeah not the right time to buy now, price is higher now, I think we can afford to sell some coins at this price as we are earning profits from it, it will be profitable decision to make.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 07:48:20 AM

for now I better prepare to sell bitcoin. Well although I rarely buy bitcoin, I always collect them, but I think this is the time to prepare to sell bitcoin, because the price is currently stable and likely to rise

you should really start putting some thought into your comments, what you say here is contradictory to itself! you say it is time to sell bitcoin and then you say it is likely to rise! if it is likely to rise then you should hold until after the rise not sell.
Both are not the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin started to rise so it will be better if you are waiting a longer time to sell it.
And buying will be bad because the value is already high so people who already have Bitcoin must just hold it until the price rise will stop and make some profit after that.
I think that selling is better then buying because when you buy you lose money but when you sell you are earning money again so I think that that makes me happier.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:00:43 AM

for now I better prepare to sell bitcoin. Well although I rarely buy bitcoin, I always collect them, but I think this is the time to prepare to sell bitcoin, because the price is currently stable and likely to rise

you should really start putting some thought into your comments, what you say here is contradictory to itself! you say it is time to sell bitcoin and then you say it is likely to rise! if it is likely to rise then you should hold until after the rise not sell.
Both are not the best thing that you can do and that is because the value of Bitcoin started to rise so it will be better if you are waiting a longer time to sell it.
And buying will be bad because the value is already high so people who already have Bitcoin must just hold it until the price rise will stop and make some profit after that.
I think that selling is better then buying because when you buy you lose money but when you sell you are earning money again so I think that that makes me happier.

Selling is definitely more fun because you're getting the cash to your wallet but it is also really great to buy because you are now a stockholder lol so to be honest i enjoy having the BTC more so i would personally go with buying.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:27:12 PM

Selling is definitely more fun because you're getting the cash to your wallet but it is also really great to buy because you are now a stockholder lol so to be honest i enjoy having the BTC more so i would personally go with buying.

Yeah you really get that jolt of excitement when you see that much money go into your bank account or something and it's kind of funny knowing that some prefer buying because you're spending money for other money.
hermanhs09

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:29:17 PM

Yeah you really get that jolt of excitement when you see that much money go into your bank account or something and it's kind of funny knowing that some prefer buying because you're spending money for other money.

True and you have to also know that buying gives you the bitcoins which in my opinion satoshi is just cooler to say then cents LOL because you have 1 satoshi equalling 1/100,000,000 of a btc.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:11:24 AM

True and you have to also know that buying gives you the bitcoins which in my opinion satoshi is just cooler to say then cents LOL because you have 1 satoshi equalling 1/100,000,000 of a btc.

Yeah that's true but i really like to buy accordingly because i feel like eventually 1 satoshi will equal 1 penny and 1 mbtc will equal bigger amounts so you really gotta save that money people it will make you money in the future buy buy buy!!!
dingmei1

Activity: 298

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 05:56:21 AM

I am a novice, just last month to buy bitcoin, I do not intend to sell this year, because I want to hold a long.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:58:09 PM

I am a novice, just last month to buy bitcoin, I do not intend to sell this year, because I want to hold a long.

It is a very wise opinion. From the past history, if you do not buy the bitcoin during a big bubble, the price always rises.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 06:54:58 PM

yeah this year is not for selling our coins, this years big pumps and dumps will occur because of halving, the wise will be those who do not fear of any risk and hold heir coins for longer, as in the coming year there will be a better stability in the price and the price will be at much height.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:23:13 AM

Of course I would prefer to sell my coins because that is when I make money and there is nothing better then making money, with selling you will have to give out your money which always hurts.
So I prefer selling coins and nor buying or holding, holding is even worse because then you will have to just wait.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:25:32 AM

Of course I would prefer to sell my coins because that is when I make money and there is nothing better then making money, with selling you will have to give out your money which always hurts.
So I prefer selling coins and nor buying or holding, holding is even worse because then you will have to just wait.

If you want to make good money then you have to hold your coins so that you can sell when price goes higher, if you don't prefer to hold and sell at low price then your profits will also be low.
hermanhs09

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

If you want to make good money then you have to hold your coins so that you can sell when price goes higher, if you don't prefer to hold and sell at low price then your profits will also be low.
Well,you can do it this way,but remember you have some good btc markets like poloniex,when u dont have to wait until bitcoin will go higher,you can do like me:im playing on low time frame,and i short bitcoins also.It does not matter for me cause short time frame is a shortime frame,i use price action to predict it so i wont risk a lot.
langedwig (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 05:16:54 PM

The price is being stable now days. This give you the sign of getting a good profit out of BTC. Try to earn and gather more BTC to see more profit in return. In case you are in need of money urgently, exchange some of your BTC. Even now you will get a good profit as the price is almost $750.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: