Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY or SELL bitcoins ? What you prefer ?  (Read 16116 times)
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:05:33 PM

I prefer normally buying but right now I would just hold the bitcoin you already have and wait on the halving.
If you are gonna buy right now it would be a huge investment due to the fact that the bitcoin is pretty high.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:24:33 PM

It does not really matter to me because if I am buying I know that I am going to make my money back plus a profit.
Of course it does feel a bit better when you receive them.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:30:34 PM

it is definitely better to have my bitcoins and i buy even more of it over time i think i will benefit a lot out of it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
langedwig (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:46:56 AM

I prefer normally buying but right now I would just hold the bitcoin you already have and wait on the halving.
If you are gonna buy right now it would be a huge investment due to the fact that the bitcoin is pretty high.
You are right. Most investment is needed to btc now. Lets hold the btc we have. Lets wait for the halving to come to experience a good profit. I am sure everyone will be satisfied with what they will get.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:49:04 AM

You are right. Most investment is needed to btc now. Lets hold the btc we have. Lets wait for the halving to come to experience a good profit. I am sure everyone will be satisfied with what they will get.

Well, it looks like the halving will not result in another part of the rally that we have seen previously with 2 days to go before the block halving takes place.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:09:35 AM

Well, it looks like the halving will not result in another part of the rally that we have seen previously with 2 days to go before the block halving takes place.

I sold few coins yesterday when price was at $670 and after that it was continuously went down, and even today there is not positive indication of price going higher, price rally is already over I guess.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:31:16 PM

Well I think for now it is time to hold bitcoin not to buy not to sell. IMO bitcoin's price now is high but I know it will rise more. It is not just wise to buy bitcoin at a very high price since you will get a little profit.

At this stage I will prefer to hold the coins that I have and will not prefer to buy till the halving is done, and if price drops after the halving then definitely will buy some more coins.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:55:30 PM

Well I think for now it is time to hold bitcoin not to buy not to sell. IMO bitcoin's price now is high but I know it will rise more. It is not just wise to buy bitcoin at a very high price since you will get a little profit.

At this stage I will prefer to hold the coins that I have and will not prefer to buy till the halving is done, and if price drops after the halving then definitely will buy some more coins.

smart people buy when the price is going down as that will give you the best profits. i never buy with all my money at once. i always buy with around 10-15% of my money. this allows me to keep buying all the way down. that way it allows me to buy at the bottom and benefit at most from the price going up.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:14:15 PM

I also think that now is the best time to hold on to your Bitcoin because if you sell them right now you are not going to make as much money.
If you wait then you can make allot more money.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:17:46 PM

Predicting when is the best time to buy or sell bitcoin has been close to impossible. Investors need a stomach for volatility. If bitcoin continues to lose its value then it is good to buy some coins.
cambda

Activity: 759

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:13:03 PM

Predicting when is the best time to buy or sell bitcoin has been close to impossible. Investors need a stomach for volatility. If bitcoin continues to lose its value then it is good to buy some coins.

Price is at $650  now so I will not buy now, as I strongly feel anything below $600 is a good price to buy, so  will prefer to wait to see that price for making purchases.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

Price is at $650  now so I will not buy now, as I strongly feel anything below $600 is a good price to buy, so  will prefer to wait to see that price for making purchases.
now is not the right time to sell or buy, because halving not yet happened. so prices could still rise or fall.
but I am ready to sell after halving occurs and no changes.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:49:02 PM

now is not the right time to sell or buy, because halving not yet happened. so prices could still rise or fall.

Its just a matter of few hours now, so it will be good that we don't experiment at this stage either in buying or selling, just hold the coins that we have and sell when we see higher price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:54:20 PM

Halving will happen and it's common if the price won't rise a bit after. Whales are the one who will started any panics whether panic buying or panic selling.

Get ready with their moves, not in the actual halving day.
langedwig (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:30:22 PM

Good decision now. The price is towards a positive move. So buying would require more money and would bring less profit. Its better to hold the btc we have and earn more btc from forum than buying them.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:04:24 PM

Good decision now. The price is towards a positive move. So buying would require more money and would bring less profit. Its better to hold the btc we have and earn more btc from forum than buying them.

I prefer buying because selling is not smart right now, the fact is that you can now make some good profit with buying in, much better than selling your bitcoin for it instead to make profit although this also can be good of course.
I recommend you to buy more right now and later after the halving sell your bitcoins to make some good profit.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:12:23 PM

Tomorrow is halving and I hope that the price of bitcoin will once again start to boost up so the better idea is that we go to buy more bitcoins as now we will not have to wait longer, as if someone need their money they only have to buy today and after two days they can sell them and can use for their needs.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:13:04 PM

Tomorrow is halving and I hope that the price of bitcoin will once again start to boost up so the better idea is that we go to buy more bitcoins as now we will not have to wait longer, as if someone need their money they only have to buy today and after two days they can sell them and can use for their needs.

I also hope the price will go to a very nice and high price but its still the question if this is gonna happen.
We are all hoping on this but the fact is that we still need to see if this is really gonna happen, in my eyes there is a chance this will but we cannot predict this of course.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:06:02 AM

Its just a matter of few hours now, so it will be good that we don't experiment at this stage either in buying or selling, just hold the coins that we have and sell when we see higher price.

we must be ready to sell and not waiting for higher prices, because this can happen dump in a short time, IMO.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:53:37 AM

Price is at $650  now so I will not buy now, as I strongly feel anything below $600 is a good price to buy, so  will prefer to wait to see that price for making purchases.

we must be ready to sell and not waiting for higher prices, because this can happen dump in a short time, IMO.

Bitcoin price has done the expected unexpected and stepped over the edge. Much confused whether to buy or to sell, I expect that price will rise after halving and it is good to hold coins now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: