Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281168 times)
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:54:55 AM

Paypal is definitely used by more merchants than Bitcoin is, though Bitcoin has the advantage of not having as large fees as Paypal has.
I don't think Bitcoin will be replacing Paypal soon, they both have their own strengths, but Paypal is still immensely more popular at the moment.

It's not about which is used more, it's about which is more trusted. Paypal is reversible and not trusted at all.
In another note this is Bitcoin formu and this question is pretty stupid. Of course Bitcoin is better alternative to all other payment systems.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quadriple7

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:52:13 PM

yes paypal is kinda anoying in some reasons if i have to choose i would choose bitcoin becouse you can just create web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive no need detailed information .
OSAC5CO

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 05:52:22 PM

Better for what? It really come down to who the parties are, their relationship,  the size of the transaction, whats being sold and a few other variables.
Jackling

Activity: 357

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:19:06 PM

Better for what? It really come down to who the parties are, their relationship,  the size of the transaction, whats being sold and a few other variables.

If you are a buy to pay with paypal, then it is good. If you are a merchant to sell goods, then paypal is not ideal.
fuathan

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

Aleph.im

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:13:21 AM

The concept of cryptocoin is far better than all money transfer system like Paypal, Moneygram, etc.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:44:56 AM

The concept of cryptocoin is far better than all money transfer system like Paypal, Moneygram, etc.

Yes it is, money transfers nowadays charge more so its better to use bitcoin if you are knowledgeable in using bitcoin, and paypal sometimes sucks.. Smiley

The money transfers nowadays charge more because these systems have to comply regulatory rules. When bitcoin is regulated, it will have costs.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cointed

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

IHR vertrauenswürdigster Bitcoin Händler! 24/7

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 01:31:39 PM

Bitcoin is much better then Paypal.

But you have to be careful with accepting Paypal to change with Bitcoins.

Prefer the User to Verify for you. ID / Phone call kind of this.

Greetings
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 01:39:27 PM

Why not use the best of both worlds?

From experience as an online seller I only handle about 2-3% of transactions in BTC, the rest is in Paypal. Yeah, that's about 2-3 in a hundred transactions.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BruceLee007

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:52:16 PM

Paypal is better than Bitcoin, I will stay with my opinion.Paypal legal everywhere, like Bitcoin is not legal in my country Sad
ThunderThomas

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 07:02:37 PM

Paypal is better than Bitcoin, I will stay with my opinion.Paypal legal everywhere, like Bitcoin is not legal in my country Sad

Yes, but right now paypal got a head start.
Give it a few more years and you will see more shops will accept bitcoin, then paypal.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 10:08:54 AM

yes indeed shortage of bitcoin is not recognized (legal) by many countries, compared with paypal already guaranteed its existence. but I'm sure someday bitcoin will occupy the same position as bitcoin. I am very optimistic about it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
CrimsonCheeks

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 02:45:36 PM

Hi all,

Apologies that this is slightly off topic but I am currently carrying out a dissertation study for my Honours year at university and was wondering if you could possibly answer my survey?

The study concerns Bitcoin and involves gathering evidence on the benefits of using Bitcoin within business. With this I hope to conclude on whether there is a future for the currency in UK businesses. I am looking for participants who have a business which are currently transacting in Bitcoin in the UK (although outwith the U.K. will work with this survey too as the benefits of Bitcoin will most likely be considered the same no matter what country ).

If you are interested, please be directed to click on the link below which will take you to Survey Monkey in order to answer a questionnaire. This should take no longer than 15 minutes to undertake.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HTTRL5N

You are under no obligation to take part. Your responses will remain anonymous and all data collected will be stored securely. A consent form is included in the first page of the survey.

Kind regards,
CrimsonCheeks
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 05:31:06 PM

Still most of the people are much aware and also using paypal for there transaction compared to bitcoin transaction. The major reason behind this is paypal has been using various commercial ads to promote them as well it has got a guaranteed return back policy which is yet to be implemented in bitcoin.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 08:43:46 AM

Everybody has a choice.
One thinks more pleasant and the other find work again something else more comfortable.
There is a choice of difference.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 06:54:10 PM

Paypal is definitely used by more merchants than Bitcoin is, though Bitcoin has the advantage of not having as large fees as Paypal has.
I don't think Bitcoin will be replacing Paypal soon, they both have their own strengths, but Paypal is still immensely more popular at the moment.

I think you may know about Spoofing the name of the company that handles online payment transactions, or abusing the way it operates, underlies a huge amount of Internet fraud. In many ways in PayPal. Its not happening in bitcoin.
Instead of getting into high fee and big scammy PayPal. bitcoin is 100 times better than that.
MaxTax

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:52:39 AM

Everyone has a different opinion, and everyone will find a more pleasant work than the other.
It depends how you look at it I think.
People find them both enjoyable I think.
xxcorruptionxx

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 03:36:54 PM

I prefer bitcoin, its alot easier for me and you can trade them just like that when you need to and get good rates.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 04:26:45 AM

In my opinion, i like bitcoin for payment. Because as i known PayPal need an difficult verification. And usually i send my balance to third person who was truted and then he send it to me . But he took some profit for this service.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

mynameisdon

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:21:01 AM

i think bitcoin because of following reasons....

1)its dont take time to arrive money to one wallet to another.

2)its universal currency

3)its dont required to change currency for transfer

4)it take few taxes almost 0.0002btc for each transaction.

Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:35:44 AM

Bitcoin for me as it is easier to use, paypal is more of like an online wallet in regards to accessibility but bitcoin beats paypal when it comes to withdrawing your funds to FIAT.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: