Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281168 times)
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 01:45:40 PM

They are both good, but I think we cannot compare them because they are both very different.
The bitcoin wants to be a real currency, Paypal just wants to be a pay method and is not a currency at all right ?
Overall I do like the bitcoin more because its faster and also more secure and cannot get limited.

for me the difference is in the rules you have to follow. when using bitcoin there is none. but in order to use PayPal you have to agree and obey their terms of services.
just search how many accounts has been restricted and for the stupidest reasons in paypal.
Some people like Bitcoin more than paypal and there are also people that like paypal more than Bitcoin so everyone has their own choice to use there payment method and that is nice.
Personally I like Bitcoin more and that is because you can earn money with it and it is getting also more acceptable.
Everyone has their own choose to use their payment method and that is logic some people are working better with Bitcoin than with paypal so we should also respect that.
It will be nice if there will be more people that will use Bitcoin so they can make it more popular.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:45:14 PM

It depends which side you are on. If you are a buyer, you like Paypal. If you are a seller, you will like Bitcoin 
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:05:39 PM

It depends which side you are on. If you are a buyer, you like Paypal. If you are a seller, you will like Bitcoin 

That's right, when it comes to buyer PayPal gives guaranteed cash back which is not possible with our bitcoin. When years pass and more people start using bitcoin the scenario would change. Without thinking of buying or selling people would completely depend upon bitcoin for their future transactions in the future.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 06:17:04 PM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

I think this can not be Compared...  Wink

there are still too different operational purposes and acceptance...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:19:57 PM

That's right, when it comes to buyer PayPal gives guaranteed cash back which is not possible with our bitcoin. When years pass and more people start using bitcoin the scenario would change. Without thinking of buying or selling people would completely depend upon bitcoin for their future transactions in the future.

Everything based on the trust only bro. In this world All the bussiness are going by that way only. Even same case we can use bitcoins also But presently bitcoins not aware of that much people. Soon bonded paper.
CheapYoutubeHits

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:30:54 PM

With paypal you have buyers and seller protection, with bitcoin you dont,

Both have there pros and cons, imo both are great for accepting payments
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:33:38 AM

yes you have, it's called escrow, i cna not stress myself much, but paypal is a simple escrow, the same thing you have with openbazar

they only resolve dispute nothing else
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:04:07 AM

yes you have, it's called escrow, i cna not stress myself much, but paypal is a simple escrow, the same thing you have with openbazar

But many scam reports you can see in paypal. that I have watched in BBC as well. better you could go with bitcoin escrow system and you can do the payments also with that. bitcoin is best in international transactions as well.
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:58:32 AM

Everyone has their own payment method to use, and that is because some people works better with Bitcoin or better with Paypal so the choice is always different.
But as you can see now you see that the using in Bitcoin is rising well and that is because you can use Bitcoin more in different places and that is nice.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:02:56 AM

bitcoin better than paypal,everybody on this forum will agree with that,bitcoin more simple to use and create account to save our bitcoin,this is the best thing that we get from bitcoin beside the price.
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 12:40:56 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2016, 12:44:25 PM by Prettygirl01315

i use both but for me paypal is best for me because paypal is the no.1 payment method atm is safe and fast but paypal= high fees, safer choice and for the bitcoin the bitcoin is better due to the fact is self controllable and its easy to transact and its 100% fully anonymous with your payments and plus your privacy
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 01:46:59 PM

i use both but for me paypal is best for me because paypal is the no.1 payment method atm is safe and fast

Paypal is better for low payments. And I think bitcoin is better for large payments because of the security it has.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 09:30:35 PM

I'm going for the bitcoin because the bitcoin is very safe and I also think that paypal is less more safe, I even got hacked one time by a phishing website, and from paypal there are a lot of phishing websites...
The bitcoin is way more secure plus its also self controllable, no one is looking behind your shoulder..
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:47:14 AM

But many scam reports you can see in paypal. that I have watched in BBC as well. better you could go with bitcoin escrow system and you can do the payments also with that. bitcoin is best in international transactions as well.

there are scammer also among escrower for bitcoin, the recently escrow ms and marik or whatever was his nick, so don't trust anyone

bitcoin actually should've come without escrow since it is supposed to be a trustless system...
happybitcoinph

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:19:20 AM

But some of them got resolved by Paypal by terms of due process which in bitcoin doesn't have. You know every financial institution has an associated scam issues so no new here.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:39:49 PM

They are both good, but I think we cannot compare them because they are both very different.
The bitcoin wants to be a real currency, Paypal just wants to be a pay method and is not a currency at all right ?
Overall I do like the bitcoin more because its faster and also more secure and cannot get limited.

for me the difference is in the rules you have to follow. when using bitcoin there is none. but in order to use PayPal you have to agree and obey their terms of services.
just search how many accounts has been restricted and for the stupidest reasons in paypal.
Some people like Bitcoin more than paypal and there are also people that like paypal more than Bitcoin so everyone has their own choice to use there payment method and that is nice.
Personally I like Bitcoin more and that is because you can earn money with it and it is getting also more acceptable.
Everyone has their own payment method to use and that is nice, but you have to respect also their choice and people must just use the payment method that they like.
Personally I like Bitcoin more and that is also because it becomes more popular and acceptable so that is nice.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:40:49 PM

Bitcoin is way better because its easier with global payments and also is controlled by yourself, no one that is looking afterwards you like paypal does.
I really hate paypal for its limitations these days, they are limiting much accounts...really annoying.
Piltover

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:45:53 PM

I think they are both good but I also think you cannot compare them together because one is a currency and payment method and the other one(paypal) is only for payments(transactions).
Bitcoin is a becoming a real currency and wants to become a currency, with paypal this is not the point at all.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:20:47 PM

I think they are both good but I also think you cannot compare them together because one is a currency and payment method and the other one(paypal) is only for payments(transactions).
Bitcoin is a becoming a real currency and wants to become a currency, with paypal this is not the point at all.

I disagree, you can still pay with them both and they are both used for transactions and payments so I think you can compare them with each other.

Overall I think the bitcoin is much better because the lack of security at PayPal is clearly visible and its also that PayPal indeed limits accounts very fast because of suspicious behavior...
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:53:04 PM

Bitcoin is way better because its easier with global payments and also is controlled by yourself, no one that is looking afterwards you like paypal does.
I really hate paypal for its limitations these days, they are limiting much accounts...really annoying.

I would like to go with you,Paypal is worst international transactions, If send through bitcoins means Its very fast and fees also very less normally.
Paypal have many scam attempt by Email scams, Spam scams and many more...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: