Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281183 times)
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:08:51 AM

Paypal is better in its zone.
Bitcoin is better in its zone.

Now the matter is in which zone are you?

Paypal has the dispute system, by which you can recover money. That's good service.
Bitcoin doesn't have this system, if out from your wallet, there is no coming back.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:37:09 AM

bitcoin isn't better then paypal but its newer then paypal. maybe in the future he will grow that big that he will maybe be better then the paypal but for now. The paypal is many times better to use for online payments.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:10:04 AM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
There are allot of people that are saying  yes off course bitcoin is better and many times newer way to pay something blabla. The only thing you have to look is the bitcoin secured enough to pay something on the internet. There is your answer not even that close to the paypal so stop saying bitcoins are better because they are not.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:40:19 AM

Paypal has the dispute system, by which you can recover money. That's good service.
Bitcoin doesn't have this system, if out from your wallet, there is no coming back.

You are really right about that because I think that paypal is good with the disputes it has, its easy to get your money back.
Bitcoin is very safe and it has the ability to control your money by yourself.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:27:46 AM

Bitcoin is better at storing and hiding your wealth, being your own bank. Paypal too has it's benefits of many places accepting it and ease of use but it also has many negatives like the one you described in your OP. When Bitcoin is accepted everywhere that paypal is currently there will be no competition at all, Bitcoin is and will always be better.

paypal force you to add some document/id card
paypal can limit your transaction
paypal can freeze your money anytime
paypal take huge fee for each transaction

so why i must use paypal, if i can use bitcoin without id card, no limit transaction, can't touch my money and less fee.

Please don't tell me that was a lame attempt at teaching me about PayPal? Thank you but I am more than aware of what Paypal is and isn't and you do not have a clue.

No one said "you must use Paypal did they"? You do what you want, I personally could not care less.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:33:45 AM

Agree here. I see no sense why such one is better compare to other. Bitcoin has it's own advantage and Paypal as well. If bitcoin can do all Paypal services then that's the point that Bitcoin is much better but it's impossible and really has a low chance.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:38:27 AM

I use paypal a lot, and have never had a problem with refunds or reversales either. Granted, everytime I use paypal, it is through ebay, so paper trail pretty easy to follow. However, Bitcoin is  better paypal because it’s as private as you want it to be.
Hallseplex

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.
the best thing to use is paypal because the bitcoin is to new. There are not many people who are buying thing online withy the bitcoin. there are more users of paypal so i should say use the paypal paying method it would be many times better.
Hilat

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:31:51 PM

paypal will always bee better then the bitcoin paying method there are allot of people who dont use the bitcoin and there are millions of people who are using the paypal method. So this question was quiet easy.
hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:34:09 PM

There are many people who says bitcoin would be better but for now i would use the paypal method. Because paypal is many times secured then the bitcoin. And there are more companys who let you pay with paypal instead of bitcoins.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:41:02 PM

paypal will always bee better then the bitcoin paying method there are allot of people who dont use the bitcoin and there are millions of people who are using the paypal method. So this question was quiet easy.

Are you serious? If you trade with someone in here and he used Paypal to pay you, then he can easily dispute his account and claim that his account was hacked. Most people becomes suspicious whenever their buyer is using Paypal. Bitcoin is much better when having transactions with a stranger in the Internet. There's no cancel button, he cannot revert his payment, he cannot dispute his payment if he would want to scam you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:05:08 PM

I use paypal a lot, and have never had a problem with refunds or reversales either. Granted, everytime I use paypal, it is through ebay, so paper trail pretty easy to follow. However, Bitcoin is  better paypal because it’s as private as you want it to be.

Bitcoin over PayPal any day. Paypal has so many rules and fees that I just hate it. I would use it if I am buying from a sketchy website because at least then I can open a dispute with the merchant.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:58:46 PM

I think that Bitcoin will be better than Paypal in the future because you see that Bitcoin is also growing in using and that is the best thing that you can do with Bitcoin.
The only thing that have to change is that the value of Bitcoin must rise.

sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:23:02 PM

The paypal payment confirmation is instant. The Bitcoin is not instant. With small block size, sometimes you need to wait for hours.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:29:25 PM

The paypal payment confirmation is instant. The Bitcoin is not instant. With small block size, sometimes you need to wait for hours.
Yeah your right and i think paypal still perfect for transaction because if you scam you can reverse payment or dispute.. and also the transaction is instant.. unlike bitcoins right now.. its not instant unlike before..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:06:03 AM

I consider bitcoin as the winner although I also like paypal for some payments because it has the dispute system.
For sellers Paypal can be bad I experienced myself and with the bitcoin this is opposite for sure.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:56:21 PM

Thats hard to say there are allot of people who like to buy things with paypal. But there are also people who are happy with the new bitcoin and like to buy anything with that. it depends about what you've got you know. Do you have allot of coins you will use that dont you have any you will use paypal.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:44:24 PM

I consider bitcoin as the winner although I also like paypal for some payments because it has the dispute system.
For sellers Paypal can be bad I experienced myself and with the bitcoin this is opposite for sure.

I see no winner here. The winner must have "NO CONS", meaning all benefits must be in that financial institution.

There are still lack of advantages when using bitcoin if you will study it as a whole so no such winner here if we compete them both.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:26:10 PM

well personally i think that paypal is much better than bitcoin wallets for now atleast,  as most of popular stores accept only paypal and credit cards,  but no bitcoins

but when bitcoin will be more popular than it is now and more stores and people will use it, then i will change my minds and i will say that bitcoin is better for many reasons

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:30:53 AM

The best thing you could use these years for online payments. The best thing to use for now is off course paypal thats many times saver them when you want to use the bitcoin paying method for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: