Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281183 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:38:37 AM

bitcoin is too much better than paypa. bitcoin is going to become a global currency which will be accepted everywhere. whereas paypal is not a universal currency, it is a regional one and not too much trust able.

Where do you read that paypal is regional? It's accepted in over 90% of the world. Which makes bitcoin btw still in the lead and somewhat better, weren't it for the buyer protection paypal gives buyers.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:46:53 AM

i would say pick paypal instead of bitcoins and the most commend reason why i say that is because there are allot of people that are proud of being part of the paypal groupp;/
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:13:48 AM

These two was using different currency paypal using dollar while the other is bitcoin, for now the value of bitcoin was to high than dollar but most popular currency is bitcoin for now i will choose bitcoin.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:23:38 AM

100% bitcoin is much better than paypal,

In paypal you have to disclose all you identitys and you have to give your identity proofs , in paypal transaction reverse is very famous to scam. and i personally saw paypal and the procedure of it is very bad. and their charges also heavy.

In bitcoin you dont have to disclose your identitys , you can just create a hardware or online web wallet and give your wallet address where ever you want to receive or pay the bitcoins. the transaction charges are also less. and more it is irreversible, and about converting to fiat currency their are so many exchanges where you can convert it one is like localbitcoins.com which is having so many user who are ready to buy or sell and do transaction through bank transfer.

But you have more protection using Paypal. You can reverse a payment if you are scammed by somebody else.
It depends about what ytou want to pay because if you are buying something with a big amount if gold you defentily need to use paypal for the security.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:45:53 AM

These two was using different currency paypal using dollar while the other is bitcoin, for now the value of bitcoin was to high than dollar but most popular currency is bitcoin for now i will choose bitcoin.

If you see at present both competing in various factors to increase the users. In one form bitcoin can be said as better such as the fastest transaction as well reduced transaction charge. When it comes to paypal it is better in its guaranteed payback or return policy.
Lokfar

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:16:09 AM

I will not say Paypal is better than bitcoin because paypal high transaction fees like western union transfer. Paypal not fully convenient like bitcoin transaction.
Not scam mails like paypal. And we can say many to prove bitcoin is best transaction medium for money.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:07:55 AM

And so the bottom line, bitcoin is nothing if it doesn't have a dollar value.

Since you care for the bitcoin price, dollar or fiat must be the one to used for spendings and that's what Paypal is useful to in terms of online shopping.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:56:42 PM

And so the bottom line, bitcoin is nothing if it doesn't have a dollar value.

Since you care for the bitcoin price, dollar or fiat must be the one to used for spendings and that's what Paypal is useful to in terms of online shopping.

That's right, PayPal is good when we think of shopping. At the same when years pass and when bitcoin don't have any dependence on fiat or dollar with increased direct use of bitcoin more users prefer bitcoin than PayPal even for shopping.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:34:27 PM

PayPal is just an online payment processor and with it you can pay with certain currencies like USD and EUR. so it is just a third party. while bitcoin is a currency , one can use it without the need to any third party or middle man
Icathia

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 01:55:28 PM

Yes Paypal is crappy , Paypal will sooner or later ask you to provide information's to confirm your identity if you receive big amounts of cash or from suspicious accounts , and they can limit your account and you lose your money even if you did nothing .
Bitcoin don't need ID,Passport , don't need a specific age , can't get limited and you can receive how much you want and also you won't get your balance chargebacked by the sender , fees are much lower and much more ...  Bottom line ? Bitcoin > Paypal .

Now if you are selling your BTC for Paypal , you may want to be caution because you can get scammed so make sure to trade with someone trusted and note that using a Middleman won't really change anything because the other party can still chargeback so it's not really recommended to accept payments on Paypal .
I dont think you all should believe that paypal is many times saver than using the bitcoin payment off course because there are allot of scammers around both areas.
DuckKeeper

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:22:27 PM

I think if you want to buy things online you can better use bitcoins becasue tyou will get things very cheap becasue you pay with bitcoins normal money will be more expensive.
sadasa

Activity: 446

Unpaid signature.

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:02:39 PM

I think if you want to buy things online you can better use bitcoins becasue tyou will get things very cheap becasue you pay with bitcoins normal money will be more expensive.

Where do you live. In my country, there is no difference in the price you pay if you use credit card or the bitcoin.

B2

BitDouble.io

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

I think Bitcoin is Better than Paypal in terms of Fees and Anonymity. But Paypal is a Establiahed Processor. Less Chances of Being Scammed with its Dispute Option. In Bitcoin, You and Pay and thats it.

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

bitcoin-hunter

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:09:24 PM

Indeed they are both very different and due to this I do not think that you can compare them the other a currency and Paypal is only a pay method right..
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:27:25 PM

I think Bitcoin is Better than Paypal in terms of Fees and Anonymity. But Paypal is a Establiahed Processor. Less Chances of Being Scammed with its Dispute Option. In Bitcoin, You and Pay and thats it.
Yeah your right but choosing bitcoin for safety for costumers is not the best.. bitcoin only is the best if you are just using it as to save and wait for  the price increase.. i will choose paypal for security purposes..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
rektDude

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:25:50 PM

I consider them both as good, I use paypal more often to be honest but this is because its more accepted in a lot of online stores.
The bitcoin of course is better with all these advantages but its not used by a lot of stores... and that is the downside.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:54:27 PM

I consider them both as good, I use paypal more often to be honest but this is because its more accepted in a lot of online stores.
The bitcoin of course is better with all these advantages but its not used by a lot of stores... and that is the downside.

Paypal can be sometimes very bad for a person or for business because they often limit/block user's account and to unlock it they require lots of documents/ID to verify yourself. These situation do not happen in bitcoin unless you buy or trade in third parties like exchanges.
Piltover

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:52:40 AM

I really love bitcoin but for payments online paypal is now better and what people already said due to the fact that its way more accepted by websites than the bitcoin.
If this simply would change the choice is easily made.
avw1982

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:25:23 AM

Bitcoin is much better look at paypal, its maybe easy because its accepted at a lot of websites but its not fast and secure.
The bitcoin is way more secure and also much faster, globally you can even transfer and you will also not get limited at all, no question that are being asked for stupid transactions.. by paypal.
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:27:11 AM

Definitely bitcoin is better especially if you're trading. You'll probably already have experience having trouble converting paypal into any sort of irreversible payment method like BTC really.

Shows why irreversibility is desirable IMO.
Yea, a reversible method like Paypal will lead you open to scams via a CB while an irreversible method like BTC won't. But, BTC users can't do much against a fraudulent seller.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: