Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281168 times)
Cast12

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:29:51 AM

I consider them both as good, I use paypal more often to be honest but this is because its more accepted in a lot of online stores.
The bitcoin of course is better with all these advantages but its not used by a lot of stores... and that is the downside.

Bitcoin is much better look at paypal, its maybe easy because its accepted at a lot of websites but its not fast and secure.
The bitcoin is way more secure and also much faster, globally you can even transfer and you will also not get limited at all, no question that are being asked for stupid transactions.. by paypal.
With BTC, you are essentially in control of your own money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rektDude

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:33:18 AM

I really love bitcoin but for payments online paypal is now better and what people already said due to the fact that its way more accepted by websites than the bitcoin.
If this simply would change the choice is easily made.

I also love them, I' using them both and I think bitcoin is better and this is due to the fact it has so many advantages.
Its anonymous and can be made untraceable and the fact is that you are controlling it yourself.
jay8291

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:34:13 AM

I really love bitcoin but for payments online paypal is now better and what people already said due to the fact that its way more accepted by websites than the bitcoin.

I also love them, I' using them both and I think bitcoin is better and this is due to the fact it has so many advantages.
Its anonymous and can be made untraceable and the fact is that you are controlling it yourself.

You are right, its anonymous and untraceble. But in Terms of Security for the Customers Paypal is the Best. In Bitcoin, Anybody can Scam Easily and can continue to do so. But in Paypal, You Can file a Dispute for the Same Reason (The Upside) and get your funds Back...

████▄▄▀▀███▄▄▄
      ▄▀ █████████▄▄ ▀▀▄▄██
    ▄█▀ ████████▀▀▀▄▄  ▀████
  ▄██▌ ███▀▀▄▄▄▄████▌▐██▄▀██▌
 ▀▀▀   ▄▄▄██████████ █████▄▀█▄
▀███▌ ▄▄▀███████████ ███████▄▀
 ███▌▐███▄ ▀███████▌▐█████████
  ██▌▐██████▄▀▀████ ███████████
   █▌▐█████████▄▀██ ████▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀ ████████████   ▄▄▄▄████
     ██████▀▀▀▄▄▄█▄ ██████
     ▀▀ ▄▄▄████████▌▐███
             ▀▀▀▀▀██ ▀

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄██████████████████▄
██▀              ▀██
██                ██
██                ██
██    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
██                ██
██                ██
██                ██
██▄              ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
WP
▀ ▀▀▀

████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:23:42 AM

I have been told that don't accept payments via paypal, is that right?
Because when buyer will have his bitcoins then he can claim back money from paypal by saying that i haven't received desired product.

Well yes he can do that so you and others shouldn't sell bitcoins via paypal, better do this via bank so you will be safe with your money

And if you ask which is better, well lots of stores accepts paypal while only few accepts bitcoins, but bitcoins ve moe privacy so both are good

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 08:59:30 AM

There are allot of things you could do what is better and that is always the paypal paying method because bitcoin is not secured enough to pay trough internet.
Galiatram

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 09:28:57 AM

If you should believe the people after bitcoins you should pick the bitcoin becasue it is really profitable but when you lose some of your bitcoins while you are paying online you will go back to paypal many time safer.
willy_00

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Age does not limit my ability

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 10:39:52 AM

I always ask myself this question after I had been introduced to bitcoin.
Just yesterday, I found my answer.

Answer is,  fuck you PayPal.

Firstly, the fees. 13% of the money(I sold something for $100)is taken for the ebay and PayPal fee WTF. As for bitcoin, you pay a very low fee.

Secondly, I get my btc in about 30mins after a buyer has sent the btc. For PayPal,  you need to wait for at least 7 days for PayPal to release your funds unless you managed to convince your buyer to give you a positive feedback without receiving his/her purchase.

Hello, nothing much here
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:06:26 PM

If you should believe the people after bitcoins you should pick the bitcoin becasue it is really profitable but when you lose some of your bitcoins while you are paying online you will go back to paypal many time safer.
hard to make people convinced to use bitcoin because of the concept of bitcoin are too difficult to understand for common people, it is different like paypal who many people think it is easy to understand and use.

most of my friends experiencing same thing, first time they are happy to use bitcoin because they got profit by bitcoin value increased but later they feel better to use paypal.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BitsandBites

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:50:09 PM

To my opinion you should use not the bitcoin paying method and that is becasuse there are allot of people just got rid of their coins buying things online so if you want to be safe use paypal many time securder.
Galiatram

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 02:21:32 PM

If there are people who would listen to me there would no more users for the bitcoin online payments off course. because paypal is many times safer to use for online payments than bitcoin will ever be. So if you want to make sure you are safe online use PayPal.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 04:22:52 PM

If there are people who would listen to me there would no more users for the bitcoin online payments off course. because paypal is many times safer to use for online payments than bitcoin will ever be. So if you want to make sure you are safe online use PayPal.

if security is sought does paypal is the winner. but if you are looking for ease and speed of transactions so bitcoin noteworthy. each component has its advantages and disadvantages of each.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:05:17 PM

In my view, bitcoin is much better than on paypal. I have a friend who has a paypal account. accounts that he had had problems that limit, so she was unable to dance his money from the account, and had to do all sorts of things in order to attract the money. I think it is very inconvenient. bitcoin is different from the user quick and easy.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

Hi I didn't use PayPal yet it's banned in our country but I heard about it look like good system I use btc to buy virtual PayPal account to use it
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:23:47 PM

I consider paypal as good as the bitcoin the only thing is that with the bitcoin you can make profit by holding and due to that the bitcoin is better in my eyes..
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 06:38:18 PM

Bitcoin will be better once its gets a stabilize IN its prices. Only issue is the world wide acceptance since few country does not have this option open as they have ban it.
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:46:08 AM

There are allot of things you could do what is better and that is always the paypal paying method because bitcoin is not secured enough to pay trough internet.
Well I think honestly the bitcoin is way better secured than PayPal itself so I disagree about this, the bitcoin is good secured and in my eyes also better..

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:59:32 AM

it is really a shame to see a high rank Sr member say this about bitcoin. as if it is your first time hearing about bitcoin and have no idea about its security and safety.

to the moon with bitcoin...
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:38:09 PM

Bitcoin is phenomenal no wonder if it is going to accept worldwide maybe alien will invest in some of it too ahahaha just joking. Nevertheless Bitcoin is famous, easy, convenient, fast, and secure of them all. I am missing most of these with paypal.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2016, 06:13:06 PM

I seriously hate paypal i am having some dollars but my account is limited i cant withdraw those because its ban in ma country so dude BTC is much better than paypal because in paypal there is some charge back issue mostly some users use o chargeback due to which your account can get limited but if your account is perfect i mean every thing is verified than you can use that.
Looks like you are halving problem with paypal.. but for me its still the best paypal for me because the transaction is instant but the problem is the withdraw it takes a days before you receive unlike bitcoin.. many thing are different in this two types of currency account or wallet..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:04:18 AM

I seriously hate paypal i am having some dollars but my account is limited i cant withdraw those because its ban in ma country so dude BTC is much better than paypal because in paypal there is some charge back issue mostly some users use o chargeback due to which your account can get limited but if your account is perfect i mean every thing is verified than you can use that.

The bitcoin is better than paypal but I think in fact paypal is more user friendly for people that do not understand a thing about currency's at all.
I think for new people that just have found out to pay online its difficult to step over to the bitcoin because its less more logical than other pay methods in my opinion.
Of course when they do understand it, it is easier and a lot faster and it also has much better security than paypal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: