Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:55:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281173 times)
saenko

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:00:51 PM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.
i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.

Today many online stores accept bitcoin as means of payment. I mean, bitcoin easier i use than paypal, and yes i still have a few dollars on paypal acc.

Not in every country is it easier to use bitcoin. But in my country it's easier to use bitcoin than PayPal. That's why I do not use this payment system

Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 06:13:27 PM

Bitcoin is better than paypal, because I haven't used paypal since bitcoin popular and many merchants accept it. As well as low transaction costs, i chose bitcoin as payment for every online transaction made.
i personally have no idea about paypal therefore i can only chose bitcoin because i mostly use bitcoin for shopping, trading and investment purpose, some i even use it in local shops for shopping.

I don't know you guys are from which country but in my country bitcoins are not accepted in any shops either online or in real shops. So I consider bitcoins as only an investment purpose and sometimes gambling and I use PayPal for online purchases. I'm using Paypal for many years and never had any issues and they give a buyers protection so it is the best way to buy things online.

Today many online stores accept bitcoin as means of payment. I mean, bitcoin easier i use than paypal, and yes i still have a few dollars on paypal acc.

Not in every country is it easier to use bitcoin. But in my country it's easier to use bitcoin than PayPal. That's why I do not use this payment system

yes probably depends on the country. here in my country you could recieve funds from paypal by waiting for aroung 3-4days and have a big transaction fee. In bitcoin we can recieve by instant and just wait for the blockchain to confirm the transaction, plus low transaction fee.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:02:20 PM

Obviously bitcoin is better then paypal.Bitcoin is most popular from paypal.
bitcoin is really too much better than paypal and bitcoin getting popularity too much faster and bitcoin users also increasing too much faster and people are using bitcoin more than Paypal because bitcoin transaction fees is too much low and bitcoin available all over the world than paypal.
Yes both of them are doing their job very well. The Bitcoin and the PayPal both have certain different work to be done in the end. Now from which aspect you are looking to it I not be looking to it from that aspect. If you want to measure the efficiency of them you have to use different indicators for them both.

In my opinion they both are doing well according to the purpose of their existence.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 07:03:12 AM

I only used paypal if no other payment options like in buying some goods in ecommerce sites but if bitcoin is available I prefer to use bitcoins much easy to transact compare to paypal.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

I only used paypal if no other payment options like in buying some goods in ecommerce sites but if bitcoin is available I prefer to use bitcoins much easy to transact compare to paypal.
Bitcoin is always available because it is an online currency and you just need an internet to do transactions with bitcoin just like in paypal but there is a lot of advantages of using bitcoin such as faster transactions than other payment options and also cheap charge in fees unlike the expensive fees in paypal. Bitcoin is clearly the best as of now that is available in the internet.
Dragonkiller

Activity: 378

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:09:31 PM

Both are good in their own ways as if I have to send or receive money then I will prefer bitcoins as it can be done easily with very less fees and when it comes to online shopping I will choose paypal as most of the sites accepts paypal and bitcoin is not widely accepted on online sites as a mode of payment.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:28:29 PM

i think bitcoin is easy to use in any country nowadays and bitcoin is really too much easier currency than Paypal and i also use bitcoin for online transaction and bitcoin transaction fees is very much lower than Paypal and easy to use than paypal.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 11:41:04 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 12:58:21 PM by ArnoldChippy

in fact in most of the places is the same position, but i am sure that very soon when the users of bitcoin will increase in my areas then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin. as already in some areas shopkeeper are already using bitcoin directly for shopping in local shops. but this trend is limited to such area where the users of bitcoin are many more.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:39:05 AM

in fact in most of the places is the same position, but i am sure that very soon when the users of bitcoin will increase in my areas then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
Yes that is what we are waiting is to make the number of users grow also so it will be easy for the shop owners to accept bitcoin and expect a good income with bitcoin. There is a few restaurants in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin is getting popular here in our country and i think more and more will accept bitcoin.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 03:44:08 AM

in fact in most of the places is the same position, but i am sure that very soon when the users of bitcoin will increase in my areas then the shopkeepers will also start accepting bitcoin.
Yes that is what we are waiting is to make the number of users grow also so it will be easy for the shop owners to accept bitcoin and expect a good income with bitcoin. There is a few restaurants in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment because bitcoin is getting popular here in our country and i think more and more will accept bitcoin.

You are lucky that you have an option to spend bitcoins directly at restaurant but the scenario is not the same in all countries as in my country there is not a single place where I can spend my bitcoins so every time I need to convert them to fiat if I have to spend them.
abayan

Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:37:19 AM

That was a big advantage use of bitcoin over paypal .I even don't see yet or the popularity of paypal to use in restaurants .Well time will say and bitcoins will be available in some restaurants as payment seystem.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

That was a big advantage use of bitcoin over paypal .I even don't see yet or the popularity of paypal to use in restaurants .Well time will say and bitcoins will be available in some restaurants as payment seystem.
I don't think that it's what bitcoin's big advantage since it's not reallt matter. What more/bigger advantage in bitcoin I see is that,  it doesn't need identity verification in order to do transaction no ome watches your transaction.
abayan

Merit: 260

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 08:59:38 AM

I don't think that it's what bitcoin's big advantage since it's not reallt matter. What more/bigger advantage in bitcoin I see is that,  it doesn't need identity verification in order to do transaction no ome watches your transaction.
I got your point but hereby i subjected bitcoins over paypal into application of payment system into a restaurants .Without verification and identity it is one of thr advantage also especially in payments but what we need now is bitcoin accepting stores .Paypal is good for online payments or other mode but people will more prefer bitcoins as payment if it begun to accept.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Angel777

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:04:40 AM

Bitcoin is better because bitcoin is a money.That if you convert your bitcoin to money you can get at your paypal.
Paypal is a way to use transactoin to receive your digital money into cash.
 Bitcoin is very important to every bitcoiner.
fujyo86

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:14:42 PM

Bitcoin better than paypal because fast transaction, have a wallet easy. And limited supply of bitcoin, which can be an option to invest.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 09:23:51 PM

You are lucky that you have an option to spend bitcoins directly at restaurant but the scenario is not the same in all countries as in my country there is not a single place where I can spend my bitcoins so every time I need to convert them to fiat if I have to spend them.
yeah there is few country they are accept bitcoin for direct shopping and maximum country still do not accept bitcoin but i hope we will be soon able to use our bitcoin for direct shopping in the future because bitcoin going more advance everyday.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:01:55 PM

but to me i think now people are giving more importance to bitcoin, even the online shops are now giving preference to bitcoin . they giving option the the people to use bitcoin as for payment method for online shopping. therefore to me i think now bitcoin is become more more popular to be use for online shopping instead of paypal.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:20:49 PM

yeah there is few country they are accept bitcoin for direct shopping and maximum country still do not accept bitcoin but i hope we will be soon able to use our bitcoin for direct shopping in the future because bitcoin going more advance everyday.
i hope all countries we be able to accept bitcoin for direct shopping in the future and i think local shop also adopting bitcoin in their business and i hope in the next few year bitcoin will be acceptable in 70% or 80% around the world.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

Bitcoin is better because bitcoin is a money.That if you convert your bitcoin to money you can get at your paypal.
Paypal is a way to use transactoin to receive your digital money into cash.
 Bitcoin is very important to every bitcoiner.
for me i think bitcoin is better because i never use paypal as in my country their service was not available. and that is the reason that i am using bitcoin for online purpose. as in previous days i order shoes for my daughter and  pay for that using bitcoin but i think paypal option was also available there.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

but to me i think now people are giving more importance to bitcoin, even the online shops are now giving preference to bitcoin . they giving option the the people to use bitcoin as for payment method for online shopping. therefore to me i think now bitcoin is become more more popular to be use for online shopping instead of paypal.
No , paypal still far more popular compared to bitcoin.
They have a lot of merchants while bitcoin really have a low merchants as bitcoin itself isn't a corporate but it is a financial system , a currency.
Really hard to adopt a new currency like bitcoin rather than to accept paypal as it is not a currency.
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: