Poll
Question: When to hit $10,000?
Jan 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
Feb 2016 - 1 (0.4%)
Mar 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
April 2016 - 11 (4.8%)
Longer than this - 210 (92.1%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to hit $10,000?  (Read 28156 times)
martinacar

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:05:31 AM

We never gonna hit the 10k to be honest, I think the 10k is way too much compared with other currency's.
I hope the this will happen but its unrealistic.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:28:09 AM

It is really hard to reach that high value soon and that is because the price is stable for a long time so it will also takes a long time to reach a high value and that is the problem of Bitcoin.
But we need also some patience to wait for a higher value so we can maybe sell it later with huge profit.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:41:12 AM

We never gonna hit the 10k to be honest, I think the 10k is way too much compared with other currency's.

We will only see prices in the range of $10,000 when Wall Street goes full into Bitcoin. If that doesn't happen then we'll never see such prices.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:57:39 AM

We will only see prices in the range of $10,000 when Wall Street goes full into Bitcoin. If that doesn't happen then we'll never see such prices.

Yeah it is too high to expect, not possible to achieve that price for next 2 decades, and people will dump all their coins even if they see the price of $1k.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:25:20 AM

Yeah it is too high to expect, not possible to achieve that price for next 2 decades, and people will dump all their coins even if they see the price of $1k.

no matter how many times we explain people that certain price levels are far from realistic, they just keep going with their nonsense predictions. i almost feel sorry for them as they will get to see that their predictions end up being nothing more than an illusion.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

no matter how many times we explain people that certain price levels are far from realistic, they just keep going with their nonsense predictions. i almost feel sorry for them as they will get to see that their predictions end up being nothing more than an illusion.

That's true we should keep realistic value in mind and act accordingly, as $10k is above the reach of bitcoin and cannot be achieved sooner or latter.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

That's true we should keep realistic value in mind and act accordingly, as $10k is above the reach of bitcoin and cannot be achieved sooner or latter.

It can be reached later. I think it will take 5 to 8 years for the bitcoin price to reach around $10,000.

defined

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:09:51 PM

Time for a new poll?

When to hit $10,000?
  • Longer than this
jaredboice

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:09:57 PM

Bitcoin went from $13 to about $1200 in like a year. That's an increase of nearly 9,000% to 10,000% (yes I'm over approximating for simplicity) the real delusional people are the ones saying it will take a decade to go from $450 to $10,000. What is that? It's something a bit over a 2,000% increase?

I say 2 years. 3 years max, and I think that's very conservative

anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 07:57:37 PM

Bitcoin went from $13 to about $1200 in like a year. That's an increase of nearly 9,000% to 10,000% (yes I'm over approximating for simplicity) the real delusional people are the ones saying it will take a decade to go from $450 to $10,000. What is that? It's something a bit over a 2,000% increase?

I say 2 years. 3 years max, and I think that's very conservative

You can also say it took 4 years for the price from $13 to $450, that is about 35 times. So it rose 143% a year.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:53:55 PM

I do not think we ever gonna hit this amount to be honest, I really think its just unrealistic and this number is way too high for the bitcoin itself.
The fact is that its not possible to reach without doubts, its just so far from it.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:42:26 AM

I think the only way to learn for such religious believers is to let them burn themselves. In the Mt. Gox aftermath there were many who suddenly become more realistic about Bitcoin valuation. It is a pity they had to do it in a hard way, but that is apparently the most effective one.

this space is intentionally left blank
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:30:29 AM

I do not think we ever gonna hit this amount to be honest, I really think its just unrealistic and this number is way too high for the bitcoin itself.
The fact is that its not possible to reach without doubts, its just so far from it.

10k is not a realistic figure. Nor do I think anyone truly expect the price to go this high. It's just us being optimistic. Which is ok. I am more worried now that the price will go down again to 250 and we have to take a big hit on our assets.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:28:07 PM

I agree, we should keep realistic expectations

$100k~1 million is completely realistic.

$450 is not sustainable, either bitcoin dies or it will go to high prices, because a market cap of several billion is way too low.
doc12
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:40:22 PM

I agree, we should keep realistic expectations

$100k~1 million is completely realistic.

$450 is not sustainable, either bitcoin dies or it will go to high prices, because a market cap of several billion is way too low.

This is right. People that don't believe in at least 10k$ coins, shouldnt waste thair time haning out in this forum. 10k is just a marketcap of 150 Billion, every bigger tech company is worth more then that. And bitcoin is worth more then facebook imo for example.
HostSurf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:40:04 PM

Honestly I can't believe how this can be a topic. We all know 100% that such a thing will not happen. Making it kind of crazy to discuss it right.
So what's the point then?
An0nym0us

Activity: 303

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:37:27 PM

Honestly I can't believe how this can be a topic. We all know 100% that such a thing will not happen. Making it kind of crazy to discuss it right.

May be if all big companies starts using bitcoin then that value is possible to achieve in future but we don't know how long we need to wait to see that higher price.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:53:41 PM

May be if all big companies starts using bitcoin then that value is possible to achieve in future but we don't know how long we need to wait to see that higher price.

We need institutional investors their money to get even close to prices which are being seen as impossible today. Otherwise we will in fact never get to experience these prices. Also, using Bitcoin is far different from investing in Bitcoin.
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:58:08 PM

We need institutional investors their money to get even close to prices which are being seen as impossible today. Otherwise we will in fact never get to experience these prices. Also, using Bitcoin is far different from investing in Bitcoin.

If a normal user will invest his money in bitcoin then he will surely use it or start earning it and that's what all we need to grow our community.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:44:34 PM

Actually, there is plenty of people in this forum thinking this is a realistic thing (this is quite scary and sad, to be honest). It kind of shows how realistic the threads in here may be. Add to that 100+ topic on halving that bring absolutely nothing new, but hype on how halving will inflate the price. Well, welcome to speculation section of this forum.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: