Poll
Question: When to hit $10,000?
Jan 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
Feb 2016 - 1 (0.4%)
Mar 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
April 2016 - 11 (4.8%)
Longer than this - 210 (92.1%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to hit $10,000?  (Read 28156 times)
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:30:01 AM

Now it seems to think about the price rise for halving. First let all of us experience the four digit price after which we can speculate whether the bitcoin reaches $10k in a short run or long.

it is clear $10k it will come in the long term, even I thought it would never happen. I can not expect much, if the price of bitcoin is currently difficult to back to $1000, after 2013.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:54:32 PM

Now it seems to think about the price rise for halving. First let all of us experience the four digit price after which we can speculate whether the bitcoin reaches $10k in a short run or long.

it is clear $10k it will come in the long term, even I thought it would never happen. I can not expect much, if the price of bitcoin is currently difficult to back to $1000, after 2013.
you are right. bitcoin prices probably will arrive at a price of $ 10k would require a very long time. I also was not too much to hope that its price up at $ 10k, but I just wish bitcoin up at a price of $ 1000, it's good enough for me

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:07:02 PM

you are right. bitcoin prices probably will arrive at a price of $ 10k would require a very long time. I also was not too much to hope that its price up at $ 10k, but I just wish bitcoin up at a price of $ 1000, it's good enough for me

just have patience like we all need to have. we can't do anything other than waiting. i aim for the $1000 price level to be reached somewhere in 2017. if it takes longer, then so be it.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:04:11 PM

just have patience like we all need to have. we can't do anything other than waiting. i aim for the $1000 price level to be reached somewhere in 2017. if it takes longer, then so be it.
If the price does reach new all time highs, it is more likely to come during a sudden spike, until then we have to wait patiently, hitting $1k seems good at this moment.
cambda

Activity: 759

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 04:10:57 PM

If the price does reach new all time highs, it is more likely to come during a sudden spike, until then we have to wait patiently, hitting $1k seems good at this moment.

Its not at all easy to hit the price of $1k at a moment, I think it will take a long time to see that price, as price is below $700 now, so our primary target should be to achieve the price of $800.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:47:31 PM

Its not at all easy to hit the price of $1k at a moment, I think it will take a long time to see that price, as price is below $700 now, so our primary target should be to achieve the price of $800.

really difficult back to touch $1,000, and also it is not certain we will touch in 2017, we should see prices at the end of this year. if it is likely to touch $800-900, likely $1,000 could be achieved in 2017. should have the effect of halving could help prices to rise in 2017

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:36:40 PM

I think we can't hope anymore since the time only less than 1 days, it's out of we expected and predicted before if halving should make the price increase.
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:52:16 PM

I have believe that it will happen but it will take sometime, just believe on God and try to struggle hard and support it on every occasion, so it will be achieved sooner.
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 07:09:48 AM

I have believe that it will happen but it will take sometime, just believe on God and try to struggle hard and support it on every occasion, so it will be achieved sooner.

It will take between 3 to 5 years to get to the $10000 range. But it depends on the performance of the bitcoin development.

Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:32:54 AM

It will take between 3 to 5 years to get to the $10000 range. But it depends on the performance of the bitcoin development.
Although the price of bitcoin will tend to rise steadily but very unlikely to hit $ 10,000. Because of the price increase bitcoin so requires a process and very difficult to improve because of the fluctuations. It takes more than that to be able to hit that number.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:25:26 AM

Although the price of bitcoin will tend to rise steadily but very unlikely to hit $ 10,000. Because of the price increase bitcoin so requires a process and very difficult to improve because of the fluctuations. It takes more than that to be able to hit that number.

When the bitcoin price is $10,000, its market capitalization is just 210 billion dollars, it is lower than many companies.

MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 10:13:14 AM

Of course you are right, because it is huge price and in this year it never come true, it takes some time, but i believe bitcoin will be come back in this price and this dream will come true within 5 years. and it is also good for bitcoin that after 5 years bitcoin will get more progress and the number of the people who are using the bitcoin will definitely increased. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:40:26 PM

Bitcoin going to 10k is a miracle or more a dream. It's not going to happen so it would be foolish to expect it.
The time that bitcoin behaved like an altcoin are long one.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:50:38 PM

Bitcoin going to 10k is a miracle or more a dream. It's not going to happen so it would be foolish to expect it.
i dont think that it is just a dream right now, in my opinion it is surely possible to hit 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin in like 4 years during the next bitcoin halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:13:11 PM

most probably that is right, bitcoin might never reach such big prices and that would be a really bad thing in my opinion, it would be better if the price went up like that in 5 years
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:33:19 AM

i dont think that it is just a dream right now, in my opinion it is surely possible to hit 10 thousand dollars per bitcoin in like 4 years during the next bitcoin halving
Although bitcoin prices continue to rise in the period of 4 years but it is very difficult to reach $ 10,000. It is impossible for bitcoin fluctuated cause price increases and the process requires time. It would be very long for bitcoin to reach that number.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:11:39 AM

Although bitcoin prices continue to rise in the period of 4 years but it is very difficult to reach $ 10,000. It is impossible for bitcoin fluctuated cause price increases and the process requires time. It would be very long for bitcoin to reach that number.
Over the past year, the Bitcoin price has trended up giving it positive momentum. we can predict good price rise in the coming years but to reach $10k it seems difficult.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:17:37 AM

I think that whether it is sooner or later that we hit the price level of $10k, we will hit it eventually. There is no doubt that we will, because bitcoin is intrinsically valuable, unlike fiat.

I'd love to see it happen soon though Cheesy

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:28:02 PM

I think that whether it is sooner or later that we hit the price level of $10k, we will hit it eventually. There is no doubt that we will, because bitcoin is intrinsically valuable, unlike fiat.

The monetary supply protocol of bitcoin is known in advance to the general public, so it is better than the fiat.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
anthonydar

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

The monetary supply protocol of bitcoin is known in advance to the general public, so it is better than the fiat.

The bitcoin is more suitable for the modern economy. More people will use the bitcoin in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: