Poll
Question: When to hit $10,000?
Jan 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
Feb 2016 - 1 (0.4%)
Mar 2016 - 3 (1.3%)
April 2016 - 11 (4.8%)
Longer than this - 210 (92.1%)
Total Voters: 228

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When to hit $10,000?  (Read 28156 times)
Jackling

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:19:22 AM

It is really hard to know when it will reach that high value and that is the problem because there are many people that is waiting for a nice increase.
But they already waited a long time until the value will be more worth so that is bad.

$10k is not an easy price to achieve it will still take a long time to reach there, may be it will take a decade to achieve that higher price.

It can only be achieved in 5 to 10 years. It depends a lot on the mass adoption and usage of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:19:48 PM

It is really hard to know when it will reach that high value and that is the problem because there are many people that is waiting for a nice increase.
But they already waited a long time until the value will be more worth so that is bad.

$10k is not an easy price to achieve it will still take a long time to reach there, may be it will take a decade to achieve that higher price.

It can only be achieved in 5 to 10 years. It depends a lot on the mass adoption and usage of bitcoin.

It will take at least 10 years to achieve that price, $10k is not a small price and it will only achieved if bitcoin is welcomed by each and every individual.
sillug

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:28:19 PM

Of course most of the people aren't stupid, and know that they'll have to wait several years to except this kind of prices.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:29:12 PM

It will take at least 10 years to achieve that price, $10k is not a small price and it will only achieved if bitcoin is welcomed by each and every individual.

without having institutional investors on board we might not even come close to the $10,000 price level, ever. we need their money to give the entire bitcoin market a massive boost like it has never experienced before. also, take in mind that nothing in the world goes only up. there may be years where the price shows a fair decrease in price. we have to take that into consideration before dreaming about $10,000.
zalucia

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:04:07 AM

without having institutional investors on board we might not even come close to the $10,000 price level, ever. we need their money to give the entire bitcoin market a massive boost like it has never experienced before. also, take in mind that nothing in the world goes only up. there may be years where the price shows a fair decrease in price. we have to take that into consideration before dreaming about $10,000.

That is true. We need some big investors such as pension funds to invest in it for the price to be $10000.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:26:30 AM

Honestly I can't believe how this can be a topic. We all know 100% that such a thing will not happen. Making it kind of crazy to discuss it right.
So what's the point then?

May be if all big companies starts using bitcoin then that value is possible to achieve in future but we don't know how long we need to wait to see that higher price.

bitcoin is bigger than facebook, google, and microsoft combined.

it's not a question of them adapting to bitcoin

it's a question about when the world will realize what they are missing.

as I have said many times before, a market cap of $8 billion is not sustainable, it is way too low.

Even something dumb like twitter, that has basically no use at all is worth $18 billion, which  is already more than 2 times that of bitcoin.

Do you seriously think twitter has more value than bitcoin?

Of course most of the people aren't stupid, and know that they'll have to wait several years to except this kind of prices.

from your point of view most people appear to be intelligent, from my point of view a lot of people appear to be stupid and barely worth talking to.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 08:27:44 AM

I am not sure when the Bitcoin price is going to hit 10,000 Dollar because we are to far away from that to know when it is going to happen. I think we need at least 3 years before we start thinking about this again.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:57:16 PM

I do not know when the price is going to hit 10,000 Dollar that is something that is unpredictable because we are not even close to that amount of money. It can happen in the future but when, I do not know.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:27:43 PM

I do not know when the price is going to hit 10,000 Dollar that is something that is unpredictable because we are not even close to that amount of money. It can happen in the future but when, I do not know.

$1000 is the price for this year. But the $10,000 is the price for 2020 or later. We have to be realistic.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:55:26 PM

when the price of bitcoin already touched above $5,000, it has a chance to go to $10,000. but that all is not realistic.
we will only see the highest price $1500-2000

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:26:28 PM

when the price of bitcoin already touched above $5,000, it has a chance to go to $10,000. but that all is not realistic.

I do not think it will happen soon. The value is quite very low and I actually agree with you.
I think the later is going to be worth more but not as much at present.
zalucia

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:46:45 PM

I do not think it will happen soon. The value is quite very low and I actually agree with you.

The price is worth about $600 at the moment. This is determined by the market. The future price depends on the further development in the community.

RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:55:11 PM

I am not sure when the price is going to hit 10.000 Dollar because I cannot look in to the future. It can be 5 years before the price hits that target maybe longer we just have to wait it out.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:21:03 PM

yeah I do not say it will happen soon. due to go to the high price requires a long time. maybe it was about 2-4 years ahead

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:28:55 PM

We will never gonna hit this amount its way too much and 10k is just too high for the bitcoin.
Its even the question if its ever gonna hit the 2000 dollar..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 05:30:31 PM

I dont think the price wil lever hit 10k either, sure we can dream but being realistic we would be lucky to get back to 1000-1200 dollars and stay stable. I think that would be the real test. maintaining a steady 1k. You never know though. heres hoping.

zalucia

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:04:15 PM

I dont think the price wil lever hit 10k either, sure we can dream but being realistic we would be lucky to get back to 1000-1200 dollars and stay stable. I think that would be the real test. maintaining a steady 1k. You never know though. heres hoping.

The price of bitcoin will not hit $10,000 within next three years. It could reach the $10,000 in 5 to 10 years.

dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:35:13 PM

The price of bitcoin will not hit $10,000 within next three years. It could reach the $10,000 in 5 to 10 years.

$10,000 is quite high price. We need at least 5 million active users to achieve that price and many good infrastructures.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:08:51 PM

We will never gonna hit this amount its way too much and 10k is just too high for the bitcoin.
Its even the question if its ever gonna hit the 2000 dollar..
we will hit this amount pretty soon in my opinion it might take like a decade or so but its possible

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:14:39 PM

Yeah I think it will take at least 10 years to achieve that price, not possible to touch that before that time, as to reach there we need mass adoption and mass acceptance.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: