Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin can not replace fiat  (Read 163764 times)
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

Bitcoin is a digital coin. It is not for the use of uneducated people. Bitcoin for the new generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

one day you will have coffe with scan code in btc
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace something that doesn't require internet. Bitcoin is dependent on the internet and wouldn't work without it but the fiat is dependent on nothing. Also fiat has been there for so many centuries that it isn't something that can be replaced this easily.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:06 PM

Yes of course it cannot replace fiat. fiat currency is the the currency that we are using in our everyday life and bitcoin we all know too that it is one of the most success crypto in todays generation. we must admit that not everyone know about bitcoin. that is one of reason why it can't replace fiat.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

Yes, got you intrigued, didn't it?

Bitcoin is a very good thing to have as an asset. Just like gold. Even better if I may say. It's secure, and unlike fiat money it actually exists and work is put into it to produce it. This makes it great to store value.
However, it cannot and will not replace current fiat money that the entire world it using. It just cannot.
Take paying a cup of coffee for example. To pay your coffee with bitcoins, one must get bitcoins first, either by mining or buying bitcoins with other kinds of money (*cough*fiat*cough). It ends up being a quite complicated process, don't you think?
Until we reach the point where paying for a cup of coffee is as easy with Bitcoin as it is with cash, we will never get mass adoption. And as far as I see it, there is no way of simplifying the acquiring of bitcoins.

I agree. Bitcoin will not be able to completely replace the usual money, because small purchases will be unprofitable to do with this coin. Perhaps other crypto-currencies with a lower commission for transactions can replace conventional money.
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:41 AM

Bitcoin really help other people in terms of finances and other businesses, it is actually a good asset but replacing Fiat money would be very impossible. We all need fiat money for our daily living and for paying all our financial expenses. Yes, bitcoin helps a lot in some finances but not at all times. Like here in my place I cannot even pay bitcoin in a local store or even in a restaurant. That's how Fiat is really important.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jico79

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:43 PM

Nothing is impossible. If investors believe in the hearts of investors, bitcoin will have a place in the money market. Once you have stood up, you may have another idea about bitcoin.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

Bitcoin is a very good thing to have as an asset. Just like gold. Even better if I may say. It's secure, and unlike fiat money it actually exists and work is put into it to produce it. This makes it great to store value.
However, it cannot and will not replace current fiat money that the entire world it using. It just cannot.
Take paying a cup of coffee for example. To pay your coffee with bitcoins, one must get bitcoins first, either by mining or buying bitcoins with other kinds of money (*cough*fiat*cough). It ends up being a quite complicated process, don't you think?
Until we reach the point where paying for a cup of coffee is as easy with Bitcoin as it is with cash, we will never get mass adoption. And as far as I see it, there is no way of simplifying the acquiring of bitcoins.

I agree. Bitcoin will not be able to completely replace the usual money, because small purchases will be unprofitable to do with this coin. Perhaps other crypto-currencies with a lower commission for transactions can replace conventional money.

Bitcoin is much different from paper money because Bitcoin doesn't have a stable price like dollars and other banknotes.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:53:59 PM

Bitcoin is much different from paper money because Bitcoin doesn't have a stable price like dollars and other banknotes.
- Thus, with a realistic look, bitcoin really can not replace the position of cash because want the transaction becomes more convenient and does not happen any problems, Bitcoin will need a fixed value and time to confirm the transaction needs to be faster. However, features of Bitcoin against that, stability is impossible when market demand and manipulation still exist with bitcoin, time to confirm the transaction is also difficult to improve in a short time, this takes a long time to develop, synthetic all, the possibility that bitcoin replaced fiat is too low

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

Yes, I think bitcoin will not be able to replace fiat. fiat is a great success for the government in the economic and commercial construction and operation of many countries around the world. The strong growth of the US dollar is a testament to that. It has become a popular and accepted currency worldwide. I suppose that replacing fiat is not the goal of those who create and operate bitcoin.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

bitcoin can't really replace fiat in any way. Fiat system is an established form of currency around the world. Bitcoin may be the king of all the virtual currency but it doesn't have the power to replace fiat.
I'm very simple about this language. Sometimes it is necessary to be so sure of the opposite, that I no longer find the words to them to oppose something. I have never seen and do not see the possibility of using Bitcoin as a means of payment, at least in the real world.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

It's ture but anyway bitcoin can make fiat worthless and people will stop using it. Governments will try to save their currencies but when crypto is better they lost.

Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

bitcoin cannot replace fiat, While Bitcoin will not be able to compete with fiat on a direct level for world-wide currency usage, it is on the right track to becoming more viable. As time goes on, the infrastructure is being strengthened (by increasing hash rates, which increase the security of the network) and the adoption rate is slowly increasing. More people and businesses are joining the Bitcoin network daily, increasing both the spread of wealth and the uses that Bitcoin has. Along with this, new programs are continually being developed that work to make Bitcoin more user-friendly so that even those that are less technical are able to utilize them for both sending and receiving without too much of a hassle. All of these things working together are ensuring that Bitcoin is getting bigger and better every day, and new limits are constantly being reached (and passed). However, Bitcoin simply cannot sustain itself as the only currency that is used from day to day. There are just too many hurdles to cross and too many problems along the way. As a way to send money over the Internet quickly, and safely, though, Bitcoin is an excellent choice!
reboot24

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

Bitcoin will not replace fiat because it is traditional and necessary for small transactions.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

Bitcoin won't replace fiat, but will be an important part of the world economics.
My parents, for instance, have no idea what bitcoin is and how to use it  Undecided
lord_off

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Bitcoin will always be uses as an secondary currency and not an primary one as no Government will allow any digital currency to replace its national currency, so I think fiat will always exist.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

The world is full of possibilities, bitcoin has a chance to replace the fiat money. The future money is in our hands, if the people will continue to patronize digital currencies; there is big possibilities that the bitcoin will replace fiat.

beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:04:33 PM

Bitcoin cannot replace fiat its true but It is a source to earn and convert into fiat.
But as days will pass more and more companies will accept bitcoin and it will be close to be used just as fiat

It's the truth, it's an unending claim, predication and debate that's been circulating around the cryptocurrency
community for quite some time. Bitcoin will never replace fiat, what good will that benefit in general? Bitcoin's
purpose doesn't comprises of invasion and domination of existing currencies and monetary systems. Without
the existence of fiat, there will be no bitcoins in the first place. Bitcoin can compete and offer services and
options with fiat, it has to exist together. Fiat is an encompassing and standard monetary criterion that has
lasted decades and will continue to last long. In this world and time, fiat is essentially irreplaceable.
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:10:27 AM

Indeed but i feel it absolutely was incomprehensible now. What would possibly I say thus primarily as a result of there square measure already nation prohibited bitcoin. Beside that people UN agency doesn’t have net association cannot approach on that. take into account the poor individuals or people within the social class, all told bitcoin can at this time bitcoin and edict can even currently stay in light-weight of the actual fact that it absolutely was bolstered by the administration and everyone will utilize it distinction with bitcoin that lone the people UN agency apprehend to induce to that will utilised and procure it.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:02:16 AM

Bitcoin can not replace fiat because in terms of function, bitcoin is only able to fulfill part of the function of currency, that is as a means of payment. In addition Bitcoin supplies are limited, in contrast to fiat that can print repeatable. And every country will also defend its own currency to support the economic stability. Therefore, Bitcoin will only serve as an investment asset, but it is not yet possible to become the main currency that replaces, say its like dollars.
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: