Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:58:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Master-P SCAMMER. I lost complete faith in this forum now.  (Read 80673 times)
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:44:20 AM

Damn here comes the irony! Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1085850.0

How was he able to put malicious files on your computer?

I've left negative feedback on your account because the site that is being spammed highly likely contains some sort of virus or malware as well as being a ponzi scam. If it does turn out your account was compromised then I will remove or change it to neutral.

I wonder why is he hiding his email address as we all know about it? GOSH! He is trying to delete all evidences that he was account holder of master-p and police might spare him if anyone sues him now. Can theymos revert the changes back anyhow?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:47:46 AM

Name:   master-P
Activity:   868
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:   January 05, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

He briefly returneth! Then, he leaveth!
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:53:20 AM

Date Registered:   March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:   January 05, 2016, 10:20:47 PM

He briefly returneth! Then, he leaveth!

Updated :

Date Registered: March 27, 2013, 02:59:57 PM
Last Active:    Today at 04:20:47 AM
Email:   hidden

So he has scammed a number of times according to theymos' probable list! Shocked
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 06:56:56 AM

I think that master-P's account never changed ownership.
It was sold to me by MrBig on Aug 11, 2014, and was subsequently sold to berserkerbarrage on Sept 15, 2014.

Based on IP evidence, these users are possible (not certain) alts of master-p:
REAL-master-p
jeffersonairplane
kooke
MrBig
sifter
iflewtoday32
antonioserrano72
newflesh
AccTraderALT
ShameOnYou
berserkerbarrage
malaimult
protocol332
komodovpn
#yolo
IronMarvel
djshshajtm
Where does jonesz fall into play regarding being an alt of master-P? Someone was able to verify a signed message with an address known to be associated with master-P. I am also curious if coltlover is associated with master-P (although to say that he is associated with master-P is currently speculation).

Interestingly enough, it appears that master-P had left himself positive trust from his various alts on multiple occasions. It also looks like at least one of his alts was posting in the master-P related threads

Thanks for stepping theymos, would you say this , as described by QS is what happened? Not questioning him or something but confirmation from you would be great
Edit: By which I am hinting to the fact that he was trying to pull other scams from his alts, a large exit scam at once.

Seems plausible. You'd have to ask BadBear about the details of the recovery.

I hadn't known about QuickSeller's list of possible alts previously, so my list is independent evidence.

I haven't read much of this thread and I don't know many details behind this case, so I'm not going to try to draw any defninitive conclusions from this data.
Additional evidence that the linked list of alts are alts of master-P

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:03:23 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 07:26:12 AM by NLNico

Quick overview at this moment:

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

UsernameScam accusationsAmount scammedOther connection/link
[T] master-PObv.BTC24
[T] komodovpnYes, on another forum.$2.5k+None at this moment.
[T] #yoloYes, defaulted loanBTC0.01None at this moment.
[T] sifterYes, ran ponzi.BTC2-20 (estimates)master-P account gave positive trust + bumping qDice topic
[T] iflewtoday32Yes + Part of escrow-scam.BTC1Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] antonioserrano72Part of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] newfleshPart of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] ShameOnYouYes, scamcoin.?None at this moment.
[T] AccTraderALTNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] berserkerbarrageNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] IronMarvelNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] MrBigNo.0MrBig sold master-P account to Quickseller in 2014
[T] malaimultNo.0None at this moment.
[T] protocol332No.0None at this moment.
[T] djshshajtmNo.0None at this moment.
[T] jeffersonairplaneNo.0None at this moment.
[T] kookeNo.0None at this moment.

Some of them seem to trade in the same goods (CS:GO skins, steam stuff, bitcointalk/reddit/etc accounts) and frequently trust "each other" - so I am sure there are much more "links" then the above listed ones. Obviously not every "link" is proof though.

Be free to quote/update/etc.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:12:15 AM

The connection between berserkerbarrage and the others is that berserkerbarrage bumped the quantumDice thread here which is run by IronMarvel, and that is his only post in Gambling, and 90%+ of his other posts are in Digital Goods and/or are in an account related thread.
Hah nice one. sifter was the first to reply in that topic and in his last ~165 posts he only posted 8 posts in Gambling - all in quantumDice topic. Just an extra link to "sifter".

edit: made new post so I can link to it in above overview.

theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12985

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:12:56 AM

I don't see any link IP-wise to webbassets, coltlover, or jonesz, but that doesn't rule them out.

One more thing... Can you provide the general location of Master-P's address? Can you verify that the IP address is in Ontario, Canada? Specifically around the town of Aurora and Newmarket?

I don't like to give out that sort of info to the general public. People who were affected should get in contact with police in your own jurisdiction, and then once you're talking to an investigator and you've explained all of the background, tell them to email [theymos at mm dot st] from an official police email address, and I'll give them master-p's IP addresses. No warrant or subpoena is required when the target is a probable scammer, and the police can be anywhere in the world. Please don't put my email address in your initial report, though, or else they'll get confused and email me about the case in general, which I don't know much about and don't have time to deal with -- all I'm going to do is provide raw data.

I wonder why is he hiding his email address as we all know about it? GOSH! He is trying to delete all evidences that he was account holder of master-p and police might spare him if anyone sues him now. Can theymos revert the changes back anyhow?

I have his old email address. Also, if he deleted or edited any of his posts, I have the old versions.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Indianacoin

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:33:56 AM

I have his old email address. Also, if he deleted or edited any of his posts, I have the old versions.

Glad to hear this. I guess you will have the old versions here - https://bitcointa.lk/

In case lawsuit gets involved you need to provide those proofs that he is owner of master-p.

Also can you check if the same IP address was used while logging into master-p's main account today at 04:20:47 AM?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 07:40:28 AM

Use this list as a starting point to see if you can find other links between them. Do not use my list as absolute proof. It is very common for two users to use the same IP at one point or another; 364 users have used the same IP as master-p, and the vast majority of them are not the same person.

[T] MrBigYes, blackmail attempt.BTC0.5 (attempt)MrBig sold master-P account to Quickseller in 2014
The blackmail attempt appears to actually be done by mrbigA, which is a different handle from MrBig (I have no clue if they are the same person or not).

It also looks like that ShameOnYou was sold to komodovpn on Aug 8, 2014 by ACCTseller using escrow.ms as escrow. Since komodovpn has not yet been linked to master-P (and I would somewhat question master-P's ability to create a altcoin/scamcoin), I might put these two accounts in a separate category. I was in contact with one of the victims of the scamcoin prior to bittrex releasing the funds in escrow to the devs, and apparently essex343, and HarryT1923 were also involved in the scamcoin, although I did not look at the connection closely (but it appears the other two accounts were likely farmed by the same person who had previously farmed ShameOnYou prior to me purchasing it to resell).

I would say there is probably a decent change that the address/location of komodovpn is similar to that of master-P

malaimult was sold to me by berserkerbarrage, and this may be a false positive. Although I am unable to locate who I sold this account to as they never quoted the account name I sent to them so it is not showing up when I attempt to search for it in my inbox.

jeffersonairplane had received positive trust from IronMarvel, and master-P, and had commented in both the master-P escrow thread and the scam accusation. It currently has positive trust ("Dark Green") both using DT and my custom trust lists. Interestingly, it also has personal text saying to always use multi-sig escrow

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 07:46:50 AM

The original master-p account logged in today, and changed his e-mail address right now. Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address, master-p's address was the same "[Suspicious link removed]" just last week, but he change now because people are threatening him. He was never hacked.

He is not a minor, he is in his early 30s still living with his parents. Master-P, return my coins in 24 hours or I will take legal action against you. On top of that, I plan on buying ad spaces in your town to publicly humiliate you and your family. Smiley

Cheers

I just wanted to confirm Tabata (as well as others now apparently) have your identifying information Eric. I tried to give you a window of opportunity to wise up and pay back the victims and salvage your life from ruin, but you think you are too smart for that. I am sorry you were not smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity to repair the damage you caused while you could, now you are just fucked. Enjoy eating poutine out of gay Frenchmen's asses in Canadian prison. I can say with full confidence that is where you belong.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 08:28:22 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2016, 06:33:15 PM by Gleb Gamow

UsernameScam accusationsAmount scammedOther connection/link
[T] master-PObv.BTC24
[T] komodovpnYes, on another forum.$2.5k+None at this moment.
[T] #yoloYes, defaulted loanBTC0.01None at this moment.
[T] sifterYes, ran ponzi.BTC2-20 (estimates)master-P account gave positive trust + bumping qDice topic
[T] iflewtoday32Yes + Part of escrow-scam.BTC1Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] antonioserrano72Part of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] newfleshPart of escrow-scam.0Started "fake trades" with master-P as escrow
[T] ShameOnYouYes, scamcoin.?None at this moment.
[T] AccTraderALTNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] berserkerbarrageNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] IronMarvelNo.0Linked by Quickseller
[T] MrBigNo.0MrBig sold master-P account to Quickseller in 2014
[T] malaimultNo.0None at this moment.
[T] protocol332No.0None at this moment.
[T] djshshajtmNo.0None at this moment.
[T] jeffersonairplaneNo.0None at this moment.
[T] kookeNo.0None at this moment.

Some of them seem to trade in the same goods (CS:GO skins, steam stuff, bitcointalk/reddit/etc accounts) and frequently trust "each other" - so I am sure there are much more "links" then the above listed ones. Obviously not every "link" is proof though.

Be free to quote/update/etc.

Please evaluate my webbassets connection a few posts up (currently still on this same page).

ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841183.msg9599685#msg9599685 (EDIT: this was the URL I meant to include)

https://www.reddit.com/user/webbassets?count=25&after=t3_2o5qps

Here's his Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=AAEAAAHyMWABUSxSeHZu27K3q3jKpAh34PTeQJg&authType=name&authToken=STiy&trk=prof-sb-browse_map-name

Yes, it doesn't look like Canada, hence seeking evaluations.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

The original master-p account logged in today, and changed his e-mail address right now. Changing e-mail addresses on bitcointalk can only be done by verification of old address, master-p's address was the same "[Suspicious link removed]" just last week, but he change now because people are threatening him. He was never hacked.

He is not a minor, he is in his early 30s still living with his parents. Master-P, return my coins in 24 hours or I will take legal action against you. On top of that, I plan on buying ad spaces in your town to publicly humiliate you and your family. Smiley

Cheers

I just wanted to confirm Tabata (as well as others now apparently) have your identifying information Eric. I tried to give you a window of opportunity to wise up and pay back the victims and salvage your life from ruin, but you think you are too smart for that. I am sorry you were not smart enough to take advantage of the opportunity to repair the damage you caused while you could, now you are just fucked. Enjoy eating poutine out of gay Frenchmen's asses in Canadian prison. I can say with full confidence that is where you belong.

Apologies for any hard feelings, TECH. Glad you've provided.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 12:44:10 PM

Wow...just wow...

I would never have guessed someone could seem pretty legit and scam like this. I personally never used Master-P to escrow, but would have been willing if requested. I hope you do the right thing and keep refunding and then get your shit together. Never understood how people can just steal from others and not care about it. I also would be afraid to screw over people with my info known...who knows what sort of people you ripped off.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:15:07 PM

Wow...just wow...

I would never have guessed someone could seem pretty legit and scam like this. I personally never used Master-P to escrow, but would have been willing if requested. I hope you do the right thing and keep refunding and then get your shit together. Never understood how people can just steal from others and not care about it. I also would be afraid to screw over people with my info known...who knows what sort of people you ripped off.

Same here. But what I find even more amazing is the incredible number of people finding so precise data about him... Gonna be seriously cunny if you want to scam the forum xD

I am guessing his original intentions were not to scam otherwise he would have hidden his info better. He probably ran into some financial issue and decided to rip off people here to fix it.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:33:30 PM

I am guessing his original intentions were not to scam otherwise he would have hidden his info better. He probably ran into some financial issue and decided to rip off people here to fix it.

Everyone just thought that they are invicible and hidden just because they were typing behind a computer. Probably he would have thought that no one will be able to find anything  to trace him and faking that he was hacked will get him a way to slip through all this mess but theymos has proven otherwise so his plan basically ruined

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:40:15 PM

Someone of who was scammed .. has reported him to the police?
coltlover

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:44:32 PM

I think that master-P's account never changed ownership.
It was sold to me by MrBig on Aug 11, 2014, and was subsequently sold to berserkerbarrage on Sept 15, 2014.

Quickseller. A finger in every pie Angry
@jayce: No one has proven anything, kindly retract your libelous slander of lies.
@redsn0w: Ain't nobody got time for that.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:47:35 PM

Wouldn't quite say so, judging from the buying of new accounts I wouldn't say he was in that dire need of funds and was just planning a long con. There'd been another person scammed if someone tried buying those alts from newflesh aka new master-p
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2016, 02:54:37 PM

Then he should have taken a loan if that's the case! Being trapped in financial issue doesn't mean he will rip off other members just like that and fill up his pre-mediated issues.

The way he tried to make his trust base stronger with his alts doesn't at all make me think like you did. Let's wait for the moment of truth BTW.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:05:41 PM

Wow...just wow...

Same here. But what I find even more amazing is the incredible number of people finding so precise data about him... Gonna be seriously cunny if you want to scam the forum xD

as this guy said:
Then he should have taken a loan if that's the case! Being trapped in financial issue doesn't mean he will rip off other members just like that and fill up his pre-mediated issues.
master-p probably just took the opportunity more than anything else and decided to start amassing funds for an exit scam a few weeks ago. if he was really in need of money he wouldnt be out buying luxury items like cs:go keys or SSD drives. and he wouldnt be playing a lot of games while pretending to be away on vacation or something. after the list that theymos posted, there is little to no doubt, for me at least, that this was an opportunistic exit scam.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: