Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it  (Read 184897 times)
racminer

Activity: 242
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 12:14:59 PM

Hi, very impressive

How about finding the 72 bit private-key this one following public-key

02FA7F31E5AC687CE1770159146899C390FBAA3395EE1B6EBDA07B4D7DDC6A519B

please provide a screen shot of the output with date-time stamp before and after execution.

Are you considering releasing your program soon?

I do not know what you mean by screen shot.

Code:
KangaBGStrider v1.01
Range Start :0 (0 bit)
Range End   :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (72 bit)
Public Key(s) :1
Creating Stride Table...
CPU thread(s) : 6
Stride Table Complete: Max Stride: 2^34
Stride Avg Distance: 2^32.17
Number of Striders: 2^12.58
Suggested DP: 20
Expected operations: 2^38.60
Simulated DP size: 28 [0x000000000FFFFFFF]
[24.98 MS/s][GPU 0.00 MS/s][Total Collision Checks 2^29.76][46s (Avg 04:38:23)]
Key# 0 [1S]Pub:  0x02FA7F31E5AC687CE1770159146899C390FBAA3395EE1B6EBDA07B4D7DDC6A519B
       Priv: 0xF5E786A2B6CDE7E881

Done: Total time 49s

A screen shot is an actual  picture of your screen not the text that you put here (no offense !).
If you do not share at least the executable form of your program, it is hard to believe that with a few cpu cores you can beat  the 2080 gpu.
Again, I do not mean to offend you, but seeing is believing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Evillo

Activity: 185
Merit: 15

Two things you should never abandon: Family & BTC

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 12:27:39 PM

Hi, very impressive

How about finding the 72 bit private-key this one following public-key

02FA7F31E5AC687CE1770159146899C390FBAA3395EE1B6EBDA07B4D7DDC6A519B

please provide a screen shot of the output with date-time stamp before and after execution.

Are you considering releasing your program soon?

I do not know what you mean by screen shot.

Code:
KangaBGStrider v1.01
Range End   :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (72 bit)
Creating Stride Table...
CPU thread(s) : 6
Stride Table Complete: Max Stride: 2^34
Stride Avg Distance: 2^32.17
Number of Striders: 2^12.58
Suggested DP: 20
Expected operations: 2^38.60
Simulated DP size: 28 [0x000000000FFFFFFF]
[24.98 MS/s][GPU 0.00 MS/s][Total Collision Checks 2^29.76][46s (Avg 04:38:23)]
Key# 0 [1S]Pub:  0x02FA7F31E5AC687CE1770159146899C390FBAA3395EE1B6EBDA07B4D7DDC6A519B
       Priv: 0xF5E786A2B6CDE7E881

Done: Total time 49s

A screen shot is an actual  picture of your screen not the text that you put here (no offense !).
If you do not share at least the executable form of your program, it is hard to believe that with a few cpu cores you can beat  the 2080 gpu.

Shhhhh 🤫

Cool Story Bro.
BTC: 1EviLLo1Y5VeNn2Lajv9tdZTkUuVgePVYN
WanderingPhilospher

Activity: 1050
Merit: 219

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 01:10:46 PM
Merited by digaran (1)

I bet a CPU can find 1,000 pub keys (up to say 48-52 bits) before any GPU can, with publicly available programs.

I hear you...however, it's fine, I do not have the energy to take an image and hunt somewhere to post it and then link to it LOL.

I know the program is real and works. I do not need others to believe or not believe.

This is a test program.  Will it currently help with the challenge, no, it is currently limited to 72 bits. But I am trying to get to a point where it can help with my plan.

Another point is for the people who have ideas and are always shot down by others on this forum that something "will not work" or "would take too long" etc. If you have an idea, work on it; if your initial idea wasn't great, maybe you will gain more knowledge along the initial journey. Shooters shoot!
racminer

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 01:54:40 PM

A screen shot is an actual  picture of your screen not the text that you put here (no offense !).
If you do not share at least the executable form of your program, it is hard to believe that with a few cpu cores you can beat  the 2080 gpu.

I bet a CPU can find 1,000 pub keys (up to say 48-52 bits) before any GPU can, with publicly available programs.

I hear you...however, it's fine, I do not have the energy to take an image and hunt somewhere to post it and then link to it LOL.

I know the program is real and works. I do not need others to believe or not believe.

This is a test program.  Will it currently help with the challenge, no, it is currently limited to 72 bits. But I am trying to get to a point where it can help with my plan.

Another point is for the people who have ideas and are always shot down by others on this forum that something "will not work" or "would take too long" etc. If you have an idea, work on it; if your initial idea wasn't great, maybe you will gain more knowledge along the initial journey. Shooters shoot!

Ok. I get it. Just keep talking to yourself here and elsewhere.

I gess all these years Jean Luc Pons (https://github.com/JeanLucPons ) was on the wrong track  Huh   Grin

WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 02:06:23 PM
Merited by albert0bsd (1)

A screen shot is an actual  picture of your screen not the text that you put here (no offense !).
If you do not share at least the executable form of your program, it is hard to believe that with a few cpu cores you can beat  the 2080 gpu.

This is a test program.  Will it currently help with the challenge, no, it is currently limited to 72 bits. But I am trying to get to a point where it can help with my plan.

I gess all these years Jean Luc Pons (https://github.com/JeanLucPons ) was on the wrong track  Huh   Grin

LOL...no JLP was never on a wrong track. He took existing theories/programs and made them better/the best.
I bet he would agree that, "a CPU can find 1,000 pub keys (up to say 48-52 bits) before any GPU can". 100% (If you disagree with that, I will challenge you to a "race".)
He took a lock step approach to the grand finale...his Kangaroo program.
However, just because someone else creates/makes something that may be faster, doesn't mean it can't be. I bet albertosd would tell you his BSGS program is faster than JLPs, I think he has a video on it, I think.
Evillo

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 02:23:13 PM

LOL...no JLP was never on a wrong track. He took existing theories/programs and made them better/the best.
I bet he would agree that, "a CPU can find 1,000 pub keys (up to say 48-52 bits) before any GPU can". 100% (If you disagree with that, I will challenge you to a "race".)
However, just because someone else creates/makes something that may be faster, doesn't mean it can't be. I bet albertosd would tell you his BSGS program is faster than JLPs, I think he has a video on it, I think.

And your Vanbitcracken is faster than Bitcrack, that doesn't mean Bitcrack sux.

This guy is clearly toxic. Ignore him and keep up the great work.

Cool Story Bro.
racminer

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 03:18:01 PM

Hhhh I am realistic not toxic Mr Evil !

Evillo

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:05:16 PM

But you're not though, if you are, you would have googled the guy and realized that he has a reliable repository on Github with at least two innovative programs for cracking puzzles. Next time try to combine skepticism with research 😉

Cool Story Bro.
albert0bsd

Activity: 849
Merit: 660

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2023, 04:19:07 PM

Yes my version of BSGS is a little more faster because the bloom filter use less memory than the hash table.

This debate between GPU and CPU power need to be clarified.

Obviously GPU Power is better than CPU.

So to compare apples with apples, we need the exactly same program or algorithm to see how fast is one or another.

The main advantage of CPU programs that use RAM as "booster" is that RAM for CPU can reach some 128 GB or some terabyte if you are testing it in some custom server.

The GPU max Memory available is some 32 GB in some high end devices.

That is why there aren't many programs like BSGS for GPU.

So we can't compare an algorithm like kangaroo for GPU against some Custom BSGS with stride in CPU because in that case we are comparing apples and pineapples. (There is not point of comparation)

Regards

WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 04:32:31 PM

Yes my version of BSGS is a little more faster because the bloom filter use less memory than the hash table.

This debate between GPU and CPU power need to be clarified.

Obviously GPU Power is better than CPU.

So to compare apples with apples, we need the exactly same program or algorithm to see how fast is one or another.

The main advantage of CPU programs that use RAM as "booster" is that RAM for CPU can reach some 128 GB or some terabyte if you are testing it in some custom server.

The GPU max Memory available is some 32 GB in some high end devices.

That is why there aren't many programs like BSGS for GPU.

So we can't compare an algorithm like kangaroo for GPU against some Custom BSGS with stride in CPU because in that case we are comparing apples and pineapples. (There is not point of comparation)

Regards

Agreed, we can compare JLPs public version of Kangaroo. CPU versus GPU, 500 - 1000 public keys.
racminer

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:50:31 PM

But you're not though, if you are, you would have googled the guy and realized that he has a reliable repository on Github with at least two innovative programs for cracking puzzles. Next time try to combine skepticism with research 😉

I've seen all repositories, compiled, tried and compared almost all of them.  Repositories where no  source code is provided do not contribute much to research.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1305887.0
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1306983.0
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166284

and for up to date information, look here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218972.0 posted by Zielar (Thank you very much Mr Zielar)
also look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5244940.0 posted by Jean_Luc (Merci beaucoup Monsieur Jean Luc Pons)

All of you keep up with the good work.

Easteregg69

Activity: 1436
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 07:51:49 PM

Stop stealing from people who don't deserve it. It's not a nut cracker job.

Anyways I crack the moaners. I have 2048 cuda cores up and running. gtx-980.

You want me to put that in to the graphics card.

I read this.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Evillo

View Profile
April 04, 2023, 09:37:33 PM

I've seen all repositories, compiled, tried and compared almost all of them.  Repositories where no  source code is provided do not contribute much to research.

and for up to date information, look here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218972.0 posted by Zielar (Thank you very much Mr Zielar)
also look here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5244940.0 posted by Jean_Luc (Merci beaucoup Monsieur Jean Luc Pons)

Oh so now posting links to puzzle-related threads proves someone is a good researcher?! Wow. I learned something new today. Not!

I dunno what's your problem with compiled code. Millions of Windows users must be inferior to you then.

Cool Story Bro.
racminer

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 12:16:37 AM

I've seen all repositories, compiled, tried and compared almost all of them.  Repositories where no  source code is provided do not contribute much to research.

and for up to date information, look here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5218972.0 posted by Zielar (Thank you very much Mr Zielar)

Oh so now posting links to puzzle-related threads proves someone is a good researcher?! Wow. I learned something new today. Not!

I dunno what's your problem with compiled code. Millions of Windows users must be inferior to you then.
You are right. I am sorry. There are no inferior or superior people here. I was part of discussions about this puzzle ever since 2018. In is not even a 32 BTC puzzle since July 2017...
Do your own research ... I don't know why I returned to the old post. Bye.
porkalaamiri

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 04:59:57 AM

if am not wrong puzzle owner someone from this topic anw nice read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=19137.0
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 05:15:39 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2023, 05:56:13 PM by digaran

I found a way to speed up the brute force attack method, drop the hash160 conversion to address, because that conversion requires a SHA-256D, that is equal as mining bitcoin, now if we skip that part, what percentage can we gain in speed increase?

🖤😏
Evillo

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 10:39:29 AM

I found a way to speed up the brute force attack method, drop the hash160 conversion to address, because that conversion requires a SHA-256D, that is equal as mining bitcoin, now if we skip that part, what percentage can we gain in speed increase?

True. It's how Brainflayer and keyhunt in RMD160 mode work. Much much faster and results in the same output eventually. I wish bitcrack would update to rmd mode. Might double speed.

Cool Story Bro.
WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 10:43:38 AM

Doing some testing on 76 bit...

Code:
KangaBGStrider v1.01
Range End   :FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF (76 bit)
Creating Stride Table...
CPU thread(s) : 8
Stride Table Complete: Max Stride: 2^36
Stride Avg Distance: 2^34.09
Number of Striders: 2^13.00
Suggested DP: 22
Expected operations: 2^41.39
Simulated DP size: 32 [0x00000000FFFFFFFF]
[31.88 MS/s][GPU 0.00 MS/s][Total Collision Checks 2^32.97][05:04 (Avg 1.0d)]
Key# 0 [1S]Pub:  0x02BF6E9A6F10A15DC828E968FC96CF9BC80A98F42227CCBE2AC4947B637B3E8FB1
       Priv: 0x865CE114686A1301A4C

Done: Total time 05:05
WanderingPhilospher

Shooters Shoot...

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 10:45:45 AM

True. It's how Brainflayer and keyhunt in RMD160 mode work. Much much faster and results in the same output eventually. I wish bitcrack would update to rmd mode. Might double speed.
Are y'all talking about loading/searching for hash160 versus address? I ask because this comment kind of confused me, "drop the hash160 conversion to address".
Evillo

View Profile
April 05, 2023, 10:56:17 AM

Are y'all talking about loading/searching for hash160 versus address? I ask because this comment kind of confused me, "drop the hash160 conversion to address".

Yes

Cool Story Bro.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: