Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:15:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 250 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin puzzle transaction ~32 BTC prize to who solves it  (Read 185924 times)
unpluggedcoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 04:46:17 PM

Here is another idea, lets see if it can be done or has any merits to it.

If we know the exact start and end range of a public key, we could divide the end range by a number to reduce it down as much as possible, maybe making it a 6 digits number, now we only have to change our 6 digit number and multiply it by the number which we first divided our end range with, we need to change the numbers in a way that it never goes beyond our end range when multiplied.

Now, before doing that, we need to add and subtract 1 G to our target and divide the results by 2, e.g. if our target is 256, we add 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and divide them all by 2 also we will add n/2 to all the results just to be safe and keep all of the keys to compare with our multiplication result.  Eventually if we change our nonce, ( 6 digit number ) enough times and multiply it with powers of 2, 3 etc somewhere we should see a known key.

A simple example :

Start range 1, end range 512, our target is 95, now we divide 512 by 32 to get 16.

But first lets generate some offsets for our target.

Add 1 to 95 = 96/2 = 48
Add 3 to 95 = 98/2 = 49
Add 5 to 95 = 100/2 = 50
Sub 1 from 95 = 94/2 = 47
Sub 15 from 95 = 80/2 = 40

Now we have 48, 49, 50, 47 and 40, then we multiply 16 by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc until we see one of the keys above.

Imagine if we generate different offsets, like billions of them, then we could simply keep multiplying to find one of our targets.

This just came to my mind today, it's not cooked well , yet!😉

[/quote]

I already tried and test it and much more that I don't remember but when someone refer it I already know how it will slap our ass  Grin!
The reason this and every similar approach won't work is strictly due to the modular behaviour of calculations!
Which is why BSGS Kangaroo has thus far been the best approach which is increasing the chances of luck and meet at middle! However, any other way around addition and subtraction would not work trust me, BECAUSE there is no full stop, when your calculations go pass around the curve and completes a circle, it actually passes your assumed mark,, funny thing is IT WON'T RING A BELL OR SHOW ANY ALERT!!!!!!!! It would still be showing you the point and you'll be happy assuming it as per your assumption but it would change itself from being ODD to EVEN, thats where everyone go nuts when things don't work as per assumptions, elliptically speaking LOL!!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalos15btc

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 05:13:06 PM

Here is another idea, lets see if it can be done or has any merits to it.

If we know the exact start and end range of a public key, we could divide the end range by a number to reduce it down as much as possible, maybe making it a 6 digits number, now we only have to change our 6 digit number and multiply it by the number which we first divided our end range with, we need to change the numbers in a way that it never goes beyond our end range when multiplied.

Now, before doing that, we need to add and subtract 1 G to our target and divide the results by 2, e.g. if our target is 256, we add 1, 2, 3, 4 etc and divide them all by 2 also we will add n/2 to all the results just to be safe and keep all of the keys to compare with our multiplication result.  Eventually if we change our nonce, ( 6 digit number ) enough times and multiply it with powers of 2, 3 etc somewhere we should see a known key.

A simple example :

Start range 1, end range 512, our target is 95, now we divide 512 by 32 to get 16.

But first lets generate some offsets for our target.

Add 1 to 95 = 96/2 = 48
Add 3 to 95 = 98/2 = 49
Add 5 to 95 = 100/2 = 50
Sub 1 from 95 = 94/2 = 47
Sub 15 from 95 = 80/2 = 40

Now we have 48, 49, 50, 47 and 40, then we multiply 16 by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, etc until we see one of the keys above.

Imagine if we generate different offsets, like billions of them, then we could simply keep multiplying to find one of our targets.

This just came to my mind today, it's not cooked well , yet!😉

I already tried and test it and much more that I don't remember but when someone refer it I already know how it will slap our ass  Grin!
The reason this and every similar approach won't work is strictly due to the modular behaviour of calculations!
Which is why BSGS Kangaroo has thus far been the best approach which is increasing the chances of luck and meet at middle! However, any other way around addition and subtraction would not work trust me, BECAUSE there is no full stop, when your calculations go pass around the curve and completes a circle, it actually passes your assumed mark,, funny thing is IT WON'T RING A BELL OR SHOW ANY ALERT!!!!!!!! It would still be showing you the point and you'll be happy assuming it as per your assumption but it would change itself from being ODD to EVEN, thats where everyone go nuts when things don't work as per assumptions, elliptically speaking LOL!!
[/quote]

hi brother, if you are a newbie here,, and you just have that idea today come to your mind, just put in your mind something, there is a lot of professional users here, we did think of all possibilities, dont you think that we already think of your idea ? of course we did think of  a lot , do you have the right materiel hardware to do that Huh if you do than ok we are with you lmao, its impossible to do it bro,
if you exctrat billions, still terramillions remains ...
MoreForUs

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 05:29:10 PM

I have a script that’s searching for the private key of puzzles 66,67, and 68. Just by just by searching through the hex range 20000000000000000 - 2ffffffffffffffff
Same can be done with the rest of the addresses. I only have to search through 1 range, but I can search for 4 addresses all at once.
So puzzle 68 may be cracked before 66 🤷‍♂️
If anyone is interested let me know. I will definitely need more computer power. But it’s worth it.. I’ve already tested it with previous addresses. Works like a charm. https://ibb.co/jzZTHhV

One of the best ways to do it 👌🏻
james5000

Activity: 69
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 06:31:18 PM

Where can I find CPUs for rent? Not GPUs, only CPUs?
MoreForUs

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 11:19:15 PM

Where can I find CPUs for rent? Not GPUs, only CPUs?

Lamdalabs dot com
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 15, 2023, 11:38:31 PM

just put in your mind something, there is a lot of professional users here, we did think of all possibilities, dont you think that we already think of your idea ? of course we did think of  a lot
The quote above is a golden statement, I like the way you emphasize on "we".😅

You never know if an idea is possible to execute or not until either you or someone else puts it to test. Sorry if I offended your professional spirit.

🖤😏
bestie1549

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 06:13:01 AM

just put in your mind something, there is a lot of professional users here, we did think of all possibilities, dont you think that we already think of your idea ? of course we did think of  a lot

You never know if an idea is possible to execute or not until either you or someone else puts it to test. Sorry if I offended your professional spirit.

The sprit of idea is how powerful it is in the bearer's minds, someone else might hear it and see it as something impossible or otherwise stupid but only until it comes to past will they now believe that there is possibility in everything. Don't be surprised that the ideas sometimes thought to be possible are actually the ones that are impossible... for example: thinking Quantum computers would be able to break the ECC SECP256K1 curve someday... these ideas are the ones that should be erase from the minds or ignorant people. but unfortunately if you stack millions of GPUs in a single machine you'd gain momentum... the point is, millions of GPUs stacked together in a single machine doesn't mean that that's a quantum computer. It means you have enough resources. So likewise, good ideas are sometimes what the fools would never see any meaningful reasoning to, whereas they'd rather buy the false imaginations.

Don't stop sharing ideas brother, because sometimes, you only have the half of the full idea, someone else might have the remaining half and make it a full idea and not a "fool's idea" as Kalos had made it feel earlier.
kalos15btc

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 09:02:02 AM

The sprit of idea is how powerful it is in the bearer's minds, someone else might hear it and see it as something impossible or otherwise stupid but only until it comes to past will they now believe that there is possibility in everything. Don't be surprised that the ideas sometimes thought to be possible are actually the ones that are impossible... for example: thinking Quantum computers would be able to break the ECC SECP256K1 curve someday... these ideas are the ones that should be erase from the minds or ignorant people. but unfortunately if you stack millions of GPUs in a single machine you'd gain momentum... the point is, millions of GPUs stacked together in a single machine doesn't mean that that's a quantum computer. It means you have enough resources. So likewise, good ideas are sometimes what the fools would never see any meaningful reasoning to, whereas they'd rather buy the false imaginations.

Don't stop sharing ideas brother, because sometimes, you only have the half of the full idea, someone else might have the remaining half and make it a full idea and not a "fool's idea" as Kalos had made it feel earlier.

bro i said that because the newbie members always share the same idea, from years we see the same ideas and reply to it, please for newbie to read this and the other thread of the puzzle do not spam thats what i want to say
unpluggedcoin

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 01:27:04 PM

bro i said that because the newbie members always share the same idea, from years we see the same ideas and reply to it, please for newbie to read this and the other thread of the puzzle do not spam thats what i want to say

I don't understand newbie preposition here! If you are referring me as new BIE than, I am happy to be it or even born bie if you like it! But the thing is we are all here making an effort to achieve a certain collective goal i guess. Someone posted logic, when I read it, I simply posted that Script that I developed probably 8 months ago, way before joining this forum! Well that didn't make me newbie there did it? Anyway, I shared my script, its simplest possible reasoning and logic behind,, the reason I said why digaran suggested formula won't work, the reason I commented on it because i tested it and tested it really hard not just spinning around! So basically I wanted to save someone's time pursuing something like that which has already proven to be waste of time, so that one can focus on other fresh ideas instead of wasting time on old ones!!! BTW how long one remains here a newBIE?Huh
bestie1549

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 02:24:51 PM

I don't understand newbie preposition here! If you are referring me as new BIE than, I am happy to be it or even born bie if you like it! But the thing is we are all here making an effort to achieve a certain collective goal i guess. Someone posted logic, when I read it, I simply posted that Script that I developed probably 8 months ago, way before joining this forum! Well that didn't make me newbie there did it? Anyway, I shared my script, its simplest possible reasoning and logic behind,, the reason I said why digaran suggested formula won't work, the reason I commented on it because i tested it and tested it really hard not just spinning around! So basically I wanted to save someone's time pursuing something like that which has already proven to be waste of time, so that one can focus on other fresh ideas instead of wasting time on old ones!!! BTW how long one remains here a newBIE?Huh

This doesn't call for a debate though...
Let us collectively achieve the goal we're all hoping to achieve in this forum.
By the way, does anyone know how to write codes for AntMiners?
I suggest the AntMiners are way faster than the GPUs in computational tasks.
We can solve 66, 67, 68 and 69 in one night if someone can write something to work on them
these machines are not profitable for now, so we need to gear them towards something that's worth it... like solving these puzzles
Let me know if anyone here knows how we can achieve that
james5000

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 02:27:19 PM

I understand the unpluggedcoin, I've also been silently following along here for at least 2-3 years, while searching for #64.
james5000

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 02:33:08 PM

We can solve 66, 67, 68 and 69 in one night if someone can write something to work on them
these machines are not profitable for now, so we need to gear them towards something that's worth it... like solving these puzzles
I believe that the architecture of AntMiners might not be quite suitable for what we can use, but I will check.
The_Prof

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 02:54:45 PM

Antminers sadly won't work for the full process. In a way they can be used to do the SHA256 hash but then your back to slow down on the ripemd. What you need is someone who is good with FPGA coding. I have a decent device but my coding on that is best to say awful.

*Edit... And time is never on my side either to spend on it. I always slap dash a code in the end because I don't have time to do it all systematically.

Look over there...
sssergy2705
Copper Member

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 02:59:16 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2023, 04:08:44 PM by sssergy2705

These, like any other mining machines, cannot do such things, since the ASIC chips from the factory are capable of performing one operation. It is possible to port something only to FPGA, and even then not to all.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/371337493_EC-Crypto_Highly_Efficient_Area-Delay_Optimized_Elliptic_Curve_Cryptography_Processor
tptkimikaze

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 05:46:03 PM

Code:
import os

file1 = open("C:\Users\kimi_\OneDrive\Desktop\Puzzle\sample1.txt","r")

file2 = open("C:\Users\kimi_\OneDrive\Desktop\Puzzle\sample1.txt","r")

file3 = open('Sample3.bat', "w")

file3.write("@echo [off]" + '\n')

for line in file1:
    file3.write(line)

for line in file2:
    file3.write(line)

file3.write(""KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range" + " + for line in file1 + " ":" " + for line in file2 + "" 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so'\n'")

file1.close()
file2.close()   
file3.close()

Any Python pro here can help me with this dirty simple code but I just couldn't solve it.
File1 = Start Range
File2 = End Range
File3 = Batch File

I have a long starting range in File1 and ending range in File2. I hope to use some python coding to create automatically for a batch file to search. For example, Line 1 in File 1 is A123000 and File 2 is A123FFF. So I want to create starting range of File 1 line 1 and ending range File 2 line 1, output in File3 batch file. I think it's pretty easy for pro python out there but I really not good in coding. Thanks in advance.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 06:07:07 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2023, 06:44:27 PM by digaran

Really nice one, too bad I don't know how to run scripts, I'm just a windows person used to double click on exe files. 😅

Just copy the code and paste in notepad and save it as myscript.py (it would run on python), save in your folder, open folder, type CMD in address bar above and press ENTER, command prompt terminal will open, type there
>python myscript.py
and hit enter the script will run, you'll see step or jumps prints, chill!
If I had merits I would give you many! Thank you for teaching me something new.

I have some questions if you have the time, should I convert x, y coordinates of my target and paste in x,y.txt like x coordinate on first line and y on second line?

Also for checkpoint.txt I just need to paste x coordinates on one line per key and save their private keys?  What else do I need to change on the script?

I appreciate it.

Edit, I got it running, I just need to know what to change for addition and subtraction, should I put values in decimal? And why it won't show anything on screen? Lol it just blinks endlessly.

🖤😏
tptkimikaze

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 08:34:44 PM

Code:
import os

for line in file1:
    file3.write(line)

for line in file2:
    file3.write(line)

file3.write(""KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range" + " + for line in file1 + " ":" " + for line in file2 + "" 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so'\n'")

file1.close()
file2.close()   
file3.close()

Any Python pro here can help me with this dirty simple code but I just couldn't solve it.
File1 = Start Range
File2 = End Range
File3 = Batch File

I have a long starting range in File1 and ending range in File2. I hope to use some python coding to create automatically for a batch file to search. For example, Line 1 in File 1 is A123000 and File 2 is A123FFF. So I want to create starting range of File 1 line 1 and ending range File 2 line 1, output in File3 batch file. I think it's pretty easy for pro python out there but I really not good in coding. Thanks in advance.

Code:
data = data2 = "";

# Reading data from file1
with open('sample1.txt') as fp:
data = fp.read()

# Reading data from file2
with open('sample2.txt') as fp:
data2 = fp.read()

# Merging 2 files
# To add the data of file2
# from next line

with open ('sample3.bat', 'a') as fp:
fp.write("@echo [off]" + '\n')
fp.writelines("KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range " + data + ":" + data2 + "13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so" '\n')

Can someone help to look at what did I do wrong because the output as below?

@echo [off]
KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range aaaa
bbbb
cccc:ddd
eee
fff13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so

File 1
aaaa
bbbb
cccc

File 2
ddd
eee
fff

I hope to get an output of KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range aaaa:ddd 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so

Anyone can teach me a solution on how to code it?
tptkimikaze

View Profile
August 16, 2023, 09:17:03 PM

Code:
import os

for line in file1:
    file3.write(line)

for line in file2:
    file3.write(line)

file1.close()
file2.close()   
file3.close()

File1 = Start Range
File2 = End Range
File3 = Batch File

Code:
data = data2 = "";

# Reading data from file1
with open('sample1.txt') as fp:
data = fp.read()

# Reading data from file2
with open('sample2.txt') as fp:
data2 = fp.read()

# Merging 2 files
# To add the data of file2
# from next line

with open ('sample3.bat', 'a') as fp:
fp.write("@echo [off]" + '\n')
fp.writelines("KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range " + data + ":" + data2 + "13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so" '\n')

Can someone help to look at what did I do wrong because the output as below?

@echo [off]
KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range aaaa
bbbb
cccc:ddd
eee
fff13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so

File 1
aaaa
bbbb
cccc

File 2
ddd
eee
fff

I hope to get an output of KeyHunt-Cuda -m address --coin btc --range aaaa:ddd 13zb1hQbWVsc2S7ZTZnP2G4undNNpdh5so

Anyone can teach me a solution on how to code it?

I already found the answer. Thanks anyway.
james5000

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 03:57:36 AM

Hello everyone, as I mentioned a few days ago, I'm currently working on searching for a public key. I found the speeds of the bsgs algorithm interesting, and despite not being a professional and also being a novice in Python, I will soon post my version of the software. Currently, I'm solving case #50 in approximately 19 seconds.

A skilled Python developer could please tell me how I can check if an item is in a list using multiprocessing without cloning the list for each worker? This is my current bottleneck and prevents me from increasing the speed. Thank you in advance!

My second version is slightly improved, but I still have the bottleneck of list cloning. For instance, if I have a 1GB list and I use 4 cores for the search, it uses 4GB of RAM.
vneos

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2023, 05:50:17 AM

My second version is slightly improved, but I still have the bottleneck of list cloning. For instance, if I have a 1GB list and I use 4 cores for the search, it uses 4GB of RAM.

Write a separate section of the function for generating the list and call it in your main function.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 250 »
  Print  

Jump to: