Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:06:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
data1

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2017, 08:55:45 PM

i dont have Ny money left so i am not worried aboutany crashes.. by the way we can see the price at the highest levels so being crashed has a lot of chances

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:02:49 PM

i dont have Ny money left so i am not worried aboutany crashes.. by the way we can see the price at the highest levels so being crashed has a lot of chances

The world economy might crash. but the bitcoin price will rise.
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

I never believed in predictions because they fail most of time.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

if bitcoin will be banned in usa and china then it wil be the end of bitcoin..
I think the bitcoin price will even higher if they ever ban Bitcoin. Those laws will directly affect Bitcoin in many ways. The restrictions can cause many negative and even positive effect. However, there is no way to ban Bitcoin since there are too many people are using it right now. Banning can only cause chaos and war.
In what way would the law of banning bitcoins affect bitcoin positively? You said many ways, please give us one. The only one I can think of is that banning bitcoins in USA and China will put bitcoin in the news which would somehow serve as an advertisement about bitcoin that would introduce bitcoin to millions of people.

I don't think "too many people" is the appropriate wordings to call us. If you compare a less than million of people to 7 billion people, I think we're hardly a handful.

Banning bitcoins would cause opening up a lot of threads and discussions but chaos and war is far from reality. What exactly are we going to do? Rally? In a country, there's just a few thousand of bitcoin users and most don't even want to do social stuffs, let alone rallying. We can't even start a war on the internet. Grin We're not hackers to do something bad to the government or leak confidential issues of the government.
"In what way would the law of banning bitcoins affect bitcoin positively?"

I think that it could be considered positive to those looking to short the market to get back in at a lower price.  Assuming the market would rebound after the sell off, it could be a profitable situation for some.  However, if bitcoin were banned and the ban was enforced, I don't think that bitcoin would rebound.

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:02:31 PM

Price if going nuts now with wild swings but I highly doubt it will be crashing anytime soon. Sad

Might as well cash out now if you thing it will. Roll Eyes
BTCSpearo

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Price if going nuts now with wild swings but I highly doubt it will be crashing anytime soon. Sad

Might as well cash out now if you thing it will. Roll Eyes

I think the crash the OP is referring to is in the fiat economy. It will probably be a good thing for the price of bitcoin.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:10:12 PM

Everything ends if to think philosophically. The new financial crisis is going to happen in the world who knows when, maybe it even will happen exactly cause of bitcoin. We will see.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:23:52 PM

With the recent jump once again at bitcoin im scared once again we do see a flash dump from no where without warning, and once again into the 800 dollars has already happened, looks like whales are making pressing into the market, and we dont know when this will happen but its almost a sure that will happen again.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2979

:( My PC broke due trying to recover an old wallet

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:41:21 PM

I think the price increased is just a normal and i think this price increase there is high possibility that the price will crash soon but i think it will no go down below 900 value.. so if you are holding bitcoins just sell few of your bitcoin to safety profit and the rest hold it if the price continue you can sell it so that you can get a good profit..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

I think the price increased is just a normal and i think this price increase there is high possibility that the price will crash soon but i think it will no go down below 900 value.. so if you are holding bitcoins just sell few of your bitcoin to safety profit and the rest hold it if the price continue you can sell it so that you can get a good profit..

I don’t agree with what you are saying, there is no big crash coming and has no possibilities to go down below $900 value. Some said that big crash will come so that it will create confusions to others who doesn’t exactly aware of the movement of bitcoin price, and if they believe on the rumours it might make them decide to sell even though price still rising. Those were the strategies of some buyers so that they can buy to those people whose rushing to sell of their holding, yet they also sells it after holding it for several days then earned a big profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:38:28 PM

With the recent jump once again at bitcoin im scared once again we do see a flash dump from no where without warning, and once again into the 800 dollars has already happened, looks like whales are making pressing into the market, and we dont know when this will happen but its almost a sure that will happen again.

If you're looking for a market that has a warning when the price is going to move up or down, you're in the wrong universe, kiddo. That doesn't exist here. You would find the article on reddit why the price is going down but when you check the price, everyone has already sold their coin. The news would always be delayed so other people leave a margin (i.e. 2%) and sell their coins when the price has decreased by that much.

Sure it will happen again. This is just one of the thousand times we will have a major price decrease. It's not as shocking as how much tension there would be when almost everyone's already using bitcoins. It was just PBoC (China) that has caused the recent major price decrease, what more could it be when all the major countries has teamed up and destroy bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:46:21 PM

for now, bitcoin prices are so high. crash course, can happen anytime. in addition, we also need to consider the price if you do not want to lose if it happens. but, I believe, for the moment, bitcoin prices will still go up, although it rose slowly.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:01:22 PM

for now, bitcoin prices are so high. crash course, can happen anytime. in addition, we also need to consider the price if you do not want to lose if it happens. but, I believe, for the moment, bitcoin prices will still go up, although it rose slowly.
Yes prices that goes up faster tends to fall down hard. In a traders psychology majority if they see that the price is too high a lot of them will be scared and a panic selling is inevitable to happen. It is normal for it to happen as traders they want to maximize profits and prevent from losing anything, even the chance of having a big gain. What I see is that if Bitcoin goes below 1000$ it won't have a problem going back up again in that level.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I do agree so. However, if people know how to maintain and keep bitcoin in an appropriate way, there will be no crash. If they can overcome the panic feelings, there will be no panic sellers and we can believe that the Bitcoin prices will keep going up no matter what. We still need to prepare for the worst case since the China can start selling all of their Bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

Im old at bitcoin, what im saying is that the price of bitcoin has raised again without any new to back up the jump, we are facing huge delay at confirmations, because looks like we have to raise the fees, and at this stage we can back to paypal as someone said already, and paypal will process the transaction instant, the big advantages of bitcoin are over in the general.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 05:25:01 PM

Im old at bitcoin, what im saying is that the price of bitcoin has raised again without any new to back up the jump, we are facing huge delay at confirmations, because looks like we have to raise the fees, and at this stage we can back to paypal as someone said already, and paypal will process the transaction instant, the big advantages of bitcoin are over in the general.

Not every price increase/decrease has to be backed by certain news. Right now people focus on the ETF that might get approved next month. But even without the potential ETF approval the sentiment was great already. You can't just discard the sentiment and say that this increase isn't backed by something. Just look at how well the price kept its position above the $1000 level. It means that people are confident.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:09:40 PM

Everything ends if to think philosophically. The new financial crisis is going to happen in the world who knows when, maybe it even will happen exactly cause of bitcoin. We will see.

Yes, if a lot of people will only use Bitcoin, then there is a big chance that the economy will suffer. It is for this reason that the government is wary of cryptocurrency
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:10:02 PM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

With all your respect, what are you? are you a psychic?or time traveller which came from the future, giving prophecy about what will happen. It's hard to believed by many of here about your statement even you have a basis still that wasn't good enough at all.  All you said was only your opinion, not an speculation neither or what so on and so forth. But I do believed bitcoin will really rise up this 2017 but  not big crash coming in.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:13:09 PM

Yes, if a lot of people will only use Bitcoin, then there is a big chance that the economy will suffer. It is for this reason that the government is wary of cryptocurrency
Theyu are already aware about crypto they are just not accepting or develop it due to anonymity of bitcoin.. unlike other people in other country like in brazil they have 100 plys stores are accepting bitcoin as payment and 20 plus in paris and  the other i forgot what place but gradually some places are using bitcoin right now.. in other place they are just priority to be safe than using bitcoin that they dont really know is it.. 

Any way hope that the price of bitcoin will not crash soon.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:57:54 AM

Not every price increase/decrease has to be backed by certain news. Right now people focus on the ETF that might get approved next month. But even without the potential ETF approval the sentiment was great already. You can't just discard the sentiment and say that this increase isn't backed by something. Just look at how well the price kept its position above the $1000 level. It means that people are confident

As to me, it looks more like a (bull) trap

Just like with other such events (e.g. IPOs, dividends, company takeovers and similar things), there are folks who have the first hand info (these are called insiders), and they might already be informed about the decision that the SEC is only going to announce. If the decision is to decline the establishment of the Bitcoin ETF (which is likely the case), it would be profitable to feed the market with fake news and rumors to boost up buying frenzy and then heavily short Bitcoin just on the eve of the announcement

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: