Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Crash coming  (Read 115345 times)
Moon Assist

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:02:19 PM

Big crashes always come whenever, this is often the case and I think bitcoin always gets up and prices are skyrocketing, for example was last July when the $ 2700 price dropped below $ 2000 due to hardfork events, I'm sure that year-end prices will reach at least $ 50k.

I think we also need to keep looking at historical data and the market cycles. We could have seen this one coming big time! This whole pullback is healthy as we got a lot of new weak hands that joined the crypto space q4 from last year. They are dropping out piece by piece as they don't understand how to make profits in this shitty market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:25:38 PM

Bitcoin is under pressure, the amount of media that continues to preach negative things about bitcoin make users panic and they end up selling, they worry that bitcoin is worth zero and surely they will lose money.

September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:47 PM

Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar warns that 90% of bitcoin's value could get wiped out. Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar predicts an epic crash will hit the cryptocurrency market. He isn't sure if it'll come to a grinding halt or be a slow and steady drop — but he says it's coming. Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group, is certain crypto is in a giant bubble, and the air is already coming out. "When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's

There are many factors at play here

For example, the introduction of LN could give a massive boost to Bitcoin prices both due to hype, which is one thing, and actual gain in real life use due to lower fees and faster transactions, which is a completely different thing. And while I certainly with this Peter Boockvar that Bitcoin is mostly a speculative bubble, it is a special variety of it which can easily switch between its opposing states without any seeming "wear and tear". To put it differently, it is unlikely it will end up where it started

I find it unlikely too, even though the dip can come much lower than expected. Bitcoin historically has alrerdy corrected up to 90%, which is "almost" from "where it started".

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:10:09 PM

Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar warns that 90% of bitcoin's value could get wiped out. Wall Street veteran Peter Boockvar predicts an epic crash will hit the cryptocurrency market. He isn't sure if it'll come to a grinding halt or be a slow and steady drop — but he says it's coming. Boockvar, chief investment officer at Bleakley Advisory Group, is certain crypto is in a giant bubble, and the air is already coming out. "When something goes parabolic like this has, it typically ends up to where that parabola began," he said on CNBC's

There are many factors at play here

For example, the introduction of LN could give a massive boost to Bitcoin prices both due to hype, which is one thing, and actual gain in real life use due to lower fees and faster transactions, which is a completely different thing. And while I certainly with this Peter Boockvar that Bitcoin is mostly a speculative bubble, it is a special variety of it which can easily switch between its opposing states without any seeming "wear and tear". To put it differently, it is unlikely it will end up where it started
In fact, the Lightning Network has become blurred for the Bitcoin investors in recent times. Since the Chinese government officially banned all activities related to cryptocurrency and some problems like USDT, Binance trading platform, the value of bitcoin has been considerably reduced, apparently not stopped. Do you think everything will stop here if the Lightning Network can not be a Bitcoin rescue in the near future?
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Bitcoin is under pressure, the amount of media that continues to preach negative things about bitcoin make users panic and they end up selling, they worry that bitcoin is worth zero and surely they will lose money.
Eventually people will mature and they will understand how to manage themselves to fight all this fuds.
The news can be paid and rich people has the power to do that to destroy the reputation of crypto but if we will continue to believe the
long term potential of crypto, we will never gonna think it will crash.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

if you are right. That is a very bad thing. Does the law of bitcoin in the western world keep tightening as you say it?
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:41:01 AM

Just to let you guys know a big crash is coming in 2016 in the economy. There is going to be a huge financial crisis but it will be worse than 2009.

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

The crisis will be so big it will destroy entire countries and in 2017 there will be a civil war in the USA, UK and western europe. After this the world will never be the same again it will change so much by 2020 it will be unrecognizable compared to today.

I do not believe that bitcoins will crash because it already reached $19k dollar last december 2017 and another thing is that, the market price is keep on increasing because of the low amount of supply due to massive investors so we can expect that the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:33:53 AM

The bitcoin price will skyrocket to over $10,000. However  bitcoin will be banned in all western countries. If you are reading this living in the west you should make preparations to move to Russia or China they are the only places you will be safe owning bitcoins.

I do not believe that bitcoins will crash because it already reached $19k dollar last december 2017 and another thing is that, the market price is keep on increasing because of the low amount of supply due to massive investors so we can expect that the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future.
Bitcoin already crash and you can see it on the price that the price of bitcoin is already -50% or even more than that. The price of bitcoin crash because a lot of people panicked since there is a lot of bad news that is around the bitcoin. Buy bitcoin while the crash is there so you will have more profit compare to the other people who didn't buy bitcoin at the crash.
Izalcomax

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

its april 2018 now, and the big crash has come again, but i think there is no need to worry
It will soon rise again, no storm last forever.. The wait will be worth it
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:15:53 AM

People have been saying this every year for the last 40 years. There might be a correction, like what happens in market cycles every 30 or so years, but a full blown crash is very unlikely.
this incident is also only possible in case of extraordinary events that have an impact on the whole country. like a world war, thus making bitcoin no more value. but if it's just some troubled country i think bitcoin will not crash

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:13:59 AM

Bitcoin currency is very different from the Fiat Currency. Bitcoin's value does not rely on gold, silver, or bronze prices or anything related to the economy. As Bitcoin's price is only affected by the demand of the persons. What I mean about that is that the only way Bitcoin will crash is when the demand of it will significantly go down only.
with sales rising significantly, and demand dropping dramatically, i think this is bitcoin time crash. but usually it is affected because of bad news about btc, so the investors sell their btc

zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:26:15 AM

Maybe you're too pessimistic, even though the financial crisis is there, but it doesn't kill bitcoin, as far as I know Russia doesn't seem to welcome bitcoin.

No one can predict the future, but I know that bitcoin is still very popular.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

it is already 2018 today and china banned bitcoin and as for i know russia also want to crack down on trading bitcoin, future is really unpredictable. seeing how bitcoin rose up before means that it is a natural characteristic of bitcoin to rise and fall all we have to do is continue earning bitcoin and waits until it rise up again.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:24:26 AM

Bitcoin money is altogether different from the Fiat Currency. Bitcoin's esteem does not depend on gold, silver, or bronze costs or anything identified with the economy. As Bitcoin's cost is just influenced by the request of the people. What I mean about that will be that the main way Bitcoin will crash is the point at which its request will essentially go down as it were.
SkiOlya

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:09:15 PM

And I like this guy .... Cheesy
He tried to predict the future, he did not work and he just went into the shadows ... but if he did, imagine how he would be treated in this forum. I will not be surprised if he made several forecasts from different accounts in the hope that at least one of them will be a little like reality.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:19:12 PM

That is possible that's why I'm preparing myself in the big crash to have enough coins to my wallet, and I'm wondering now I think that big crash is started last year until now so maybe it starting to big feast in bitcoin because of it starting to increase a little bit this month that's why I also prepare to ready my coins in that big increase.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:56:01 PM

It seems that the forecast made in January 2016 not only was not justified, but is contrary to reality. No civil war in 2017 in the United States, Britain and Western Europe has not been and even there are no prerequisites for their occurrence. It is indicated that Russia and China will be the safest place for possession of bitcoin. Now, in fact, these are the countries where the circulation of crypto currency is limited. In Russia, in general, the State Duma is considering a bill to establish criminal liability for any transactions with the crypto currency. At the same time, the European Union countries have been showing their friendliness to the crypto currency. Germany recognized kriptovpljutu legal tender. I think the same will be done by all other countries of this union, following the decision of the European Court of Justice of 2015.

Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:18:38 PM

Well, it's April 2018 but still, any of "Big Crashes" what most of the users predict haven't come yet. But, in something this user who wrote his post in 2016 was right - about bitcoin price bitcoin really hit 10,000$ and even more, plus as he also predict that "bitcoin will be banned in all western countries" it's not happened yet, but bitcoin already banned in some countries.
Pemburu1

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

its april 2018 now, and the big crash has come again, but i think there is no need to worry
It will soon rise again, no storm last forever.. The wait will be worth it
I agree with you when the big accident comes we do not need to panic and just have to hold all our assets. because if we panic this will give us a huge loss, if we can hold it when the accident is over this will give us a big advantage when all back recovered.

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
alex6464

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:11:40 PM

I don't know if OP lives in a country where btc is banned and may be there would be an issue with buy/sell this. Moreover because I live in Europe what to say about the civil war in western Europe? Maybe some links from OP would be a good start.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: