Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:32:27 AM

it's very posible at this year , in my opinion :
if the reward mining of bitcoin (after halving) = 25/2 (12,5)
it's very posible the bitcoin price = current price x 2 ($800-$1000)

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

Yeah its quiet possible by the end of this year as halving will give us some good price and it is expected that the price would be much higher by the year end, so bitcoin reaching this value is quiet optimistic.

prices will not necessarily go up in one or two months after block halving maybe after 1-2year's
Im sure we will reach $1000 again

when people speculate about the price rise after the halving they are talking about the pump that might come as the result of it which will be around that time with 1-2 month difference. but the overall price rise is going to happen in the 1-2 year and it might reach $1000 by that time.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:02:59 AM

i think it's not really difficult to see the price reach to $800 in this year of course after halving.

7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:28:55 AM

Looks like it is,when china started ti buy bitcoins, and halving in 3 months, pretty real thing that i could go to 800$ even till end of 2016
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:31:13 AM

i think it's not really difficult to see the price reach to $800 in this year of course after halving.

yes i hope is easy to reach $800 after halving. but I think before halving bitcoin prices also will rise. because surely more people are buying to see prices increase after halving

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
quadriple7

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 09:53:48 AM

yes price is rising now, and i am so hhapy, i hope soon it will go to 800$ would be awesome to see price so high before halving, after halving it will be even higher
Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:02:13 AM

We will surely reach $800 in the future, but hopefully the increase of the Bitcoin value is slow and not parabolic. I think
that's safer to get a stable value

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
Mitchow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 12:18:34 PM

We will surely reach $800 in the future, but hopefully the increase of the Bitcoin value is slow and not parabolic. I think
that's safer to get a stable value

Price of bitcoin can never be stable as the market cap of bitcoin is too small, so you can always expect major fluctuations in the price of bitcoins, price stability will never be a part of bitcoin.
Astonuse

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:13:40 PM

The halving could double the price. If more people hear about bitcoin, the bitcoin price will also rise a lot due to awareness.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:35:49 PM

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

Yeah its quiet possible by the end of this year as halving will give us some good price and it is expected that the price would be much higher by the year end, so bitcoin reaching this value is quiet optimistic.

prices will not necessarily go up in one or two months after block halving maybe after 1-2year's

I'm sure we will reach the 1k no doubt about that, I even think we will hit a larger amount soon or later.
This year the bitcoin can go to 1k easily if the halving will be as planned there will no doubt from me that the price will go to a high amount.
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:59:13 PM

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

I'm sure we will reach the 1k no doubt about that, I even think we will hit a larger amount soon or later.
This year the bitcoin can go to 1k easily if the halving will be as planned there will no doubt from me that the price will go to a high amount.

I also think it will reach a high amount this year but its always risky so be careful if you invest because the bitcoin is unpredictable.
The 800 dollar can be reached easily so that is true of course, the bitcoin has a great future.
Due to the halving that is coming is most likely that the amount is gonna get over the 800 dollar and get stable on a higher amount then now, something near the 600 dollar.
Jamitadson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:19:59 PM

if the reward mining of uᴉoɔʇᴉq (after halving) = 25/2 (12,5)
it's very posible the uᴉoɔʇᴉq price = current price x 2 ($800-$1000)

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

Yeah its quiet possible by the end of this year as halving will give us some good price and it is expected that the price would be much higher by the year end, so uᴉoɔʇᴉq reaching this value is quiet optimistic.

This year the uᴉoɔʇᴉq can go to 1k easily if the halving will be as planned there will no doubt from me that the price will go to a high amount.

I also think it will reach a high amount this year but its always risky so be careful if you invest because the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is unpredictable.
The 800 dollar can be reached easily so that is true of course, the uᴉoɔʇᴉq has a great future.
Due to the halving that is coming is most likely that the amount is gonna get over the 800 dollar and get stable on a higher amount then now, something near the 600 dollar.

The $800 cannot be reached before the halving. There is no other good news to drive the price higher.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:24:13 PM

if the reward mining of uᴉoɔʇᴉq (after halving) = 25/2 (12,5)
it's very posible the uᴉoɔʇᴉq price = current price x 2 ($800-$1000)

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

Yeah its quiet possible by the end of this year as halving will give us some good price and it is expected that the price would be much higher by the year end, so uᴉoɔʇᴉq reaching this value is quiet optimistic.

This year the uᴉoɔʇᴉq can go to 1k easily if the halving will be as planned there will no doubt from me that the price will go to a high amount.

I also think it will reach a high amount this year but its always risky so be careful if you invest because the uᴉoɔʇᴉq is unpredictable.
The 800 dollar can be reached easily so that is true of course, the uᴉoɔʇᴉq has a great future.

The $800 cannot be reached before the halving. There is no other good news to drive the price higher.

i don't think that it can reach there before halving but I think may be after halving it can reach that mark and it can reach to $1k by the end of the year.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:00:16 AM

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

when people speculate about the price rise after the halving they are talking about the pump that might come as the result of it which will be around that time with 1-2 month difference. but the overall price rise is going to happen in the 1-2 year and it might reach $1000 by that time.

if we see the history price of bitcoin we will see price rise after halving done arround 2-3month after it. so i think the next halving will make bitcoin more stronge and slow pump.
Kalder

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 10:49:51 AM

it's Just IMO  Cheesy

I think the bitcoin price could reach $1000 later this year or early next year. It depends on mass adoption.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:25:17 PM

I honestly think this is possible this year because of the halving, a lot of speculators already said it and I think it will rise in its price because of it.
Its just a matter of time we need but its gonna happen for sure, I have no doubts about that.
Benchman

Activity: 220

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:31:14 PM

$600, maybe $700 possible this year.

greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 12:55:57 PM

I honestly think this is possible this year because of the halving, a lot of speculators already said it and I think it will rise in its price because of it.
Its just a matter of time we need but its gonna happen for sure, I have no doubts about that.

Yes we might reach 800$ because of the halving that is coming and there are money user of bitcoin know about this halving will give them profit when it arrives.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:02:30 PM

The price is going to the 800 dollar for sure I really think this is gonna happen look at the future the bitcoin itself has with the halving.
I really think there is a good chance it will and most likely it will even go higher!
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:05:55 PM

Yes we might reach 800$ because of the halving that is coming and there are money user of bitcoin know about this halving will give them profit when it arrives.

Yes we gonna hit the 800 dollar but it will take some time of course, the halving is coming but its not sure if this is gonna be good.
The price of 800 dollar is not very hard to reach in my opinion and it will happen this year, for higher amount the halving also need to be good.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:47:45 PM

Yes we gonna hit the 800 dollar but it will take some time of course, the halving is coming but its not sure if this is gonna be good.
The price of 800 dollar is not very hard to reach in my opinion and it will happen this year, for higher amount the halving also need to be good.

Halving will take the value of bitcoin to a higher level, and we can expect this price at the time of halving and if not then may be at the end of year 2016, this value is pretty possible to achieve in this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: