Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:14:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:16:21 AM

after I see the current price rise quite rapidly to $500, it seems very likely that this year could touch $800. nothing is impossible, and I feel $500 today really unexpected.
It will touch i people are stay holding their bitcoin but people are greedy and i think its hard to achieve this goald.. the price today is already crash back to 490 something.. and i think the price will increase sooner..
yeah you are right now the price has increased, and I look to be around $520. but it seems to be stable or likely to fall again, but looking at the china market has touched $550

I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on going up and it reaches to $600 at halving, then I think $800 will not be difficult to achieve.

I ever experienced this, when the price rise very high with fast. when I was waiting for a higher price but it fell. and right yesterday could eventually reach $500 again. I hope that what was said by you becoming a reality

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:35:37 PM

It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
It is possible and it is going to happen sometime that is for sure the real question is when it is going to happen. I think that the price will be somewhere in 2017.
I think that it is impossible to happen much earlier.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:50:23 PM

Will y'all stop with making a predication then saying it's impossible!

FFS!

It's bitcoin.. NOTHING in bitcoin is impossible. You think it is until you see it.

What you actually mean, anyway is that you think it is highly, highly unlikely. Not impossible.

I saw it rising x10 in a month before.. and it has done bigger rises.

That wasn't impossible then, it's not impossible now and will never be impossible in the future.

$800 next year??

I think we'll see it a lot lot sooner than you think.

Edit: I predict a new 2016 high by end of next week, if not before.

The next 24 hours are critical!
The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

after I see the current price rise quite rapidly to $500, it seems very likely that this year could touch $800. nothing is impossible, and I feel $500 today really unexpected.
It will touch i people are stay holding their bitcoin but people are greedy and i think its hard to achieve this goald.. the price today is already crash back to 490 something.. and i think the price will increase sooner..
yeah you are right now the price has increased, and I look to be around $520. but it seems to be stable or likely to fall again, but looking at the china market has touched $550

I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on going up and it reaches to $600 at halving, then I think $800 will not be difficult to achieve.

I ever experienced this, when the price rise very high with fast. when I was waiting for a higher price but it fell. and right yesterday could eventually reach $500 again. I hope that what was said by you becoming a reality
$600 value is impossible right now i think its very hard to sure that the price will to 600 because block halving is too far and i think theres a possibility that the price can still go down a bit.. So better to wait until in the mid of this month.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:25:13 PM

It's possible, but nothing has come of it so far. Given my current investments I'd rather it not fall...
It is possible and it is going to happen sometime that is for sure the real question is when it is going to happen. I think that the price will be somewhere in 2017.
I think that it is impossible to happen much earlier.

Maybe its gonna be this year, the halving can help us to provide such prices and the fact is also that the bitcoin is gonna gain more popularity what people already said.
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:32:38 PM

Well, you're right, maybe this time bitcoin prices are rising, and it allows if bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the price is above $ 800, but we could only see it later

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:46:48 PM

Bitcoin is always unpredictable. Up to $600 I think is good and then stabilized at that for a while before rising back. But rise to $800 will not be able to fast movement. But on the other hand, bitcoin is to have a good investment, so hold your bitcoin as your investment.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 03:15:45 AM

Bitcoin is always unpredictable. Up to $600 I think is good and then stabilized at that for a while before rising back. But rise to $800 will not be able to fast movement. But on the other hand, bitcoin is to have a good investment, so hold your bitcoin as your investment.
$800 dollars is possible in this year if the price will continue to rise. This year is halving and maybe that is one of the reason of the price increase. I agree holding your coins will give you a better profit in the future as after the halving price will be stable at a high price, easy profit for the investors.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:00:04 AM

$800 dollars is possible in this year if the price will continue to rise. This year is halving and maybe that is one of the reason of the price increase. I agree holding your coins will give you a better profit in the future as after the halving price will be stable at a high price, easy profit for the investors.
We are hoping that the bitcoin price will continue to increase, then we also hoping that the coming bitcoin halving had a big big good result to us. just keep holding out bitcoin and continue earn profit using our bitcoin!
Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:12:44 PM

We are hoping that the bitcoin price will continue to increase, then we also hoping that the coming bitcoin halving had a big big good result to us. just keep holding out bitcoin and continue earn profit using our bitcoin!

Never worry about the halving. The halving could quadruple the price easily. In 2012, the price rose 8 times.
baomuydtab34261

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:53:03 PM

reaching $800 immediately is impossible ya but it will take 1 or 2 years, the maximum we can see raise in 2016 is $550 to $600 range which will be healthy also. If their is any sudden very good moment comes in Bitcoin then we can see sudden raise it may go beyond $600
I Approval your view,the trend of the bitcoin price is going on your prediction。
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:24:16 PM

How you sure that the price will hit 800, and I think many people right now are satisfied in this increases and i think more people are selling there bitcoin.. so the price wont hit $600 these days.. maybe mid of June.
It is just my speculation but we don't know what will happen in the future with the value
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:39:47 PM

If everything will go well the bitcoin can rise to this amount, I really have no doubts about the fact that this number can be reached with the halving.
yhansky

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:12:25 PM

It can even go up till 2000$ this year 2016,and that is a new record high for bitcoin.only a month left before  the awaited bitcpin halving will occur.
Astonuse

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:01:56 PM

It can even go up till 2000$ this year 2016,and that is a new record high for bitcoin.only a month left before  the awaited bitcpin halving will occur.

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000, then there will be a big crash and there will another two years of bear market.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:50:24 PM

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000, then there will be a big crash and there will another two years of bear market.

If the price of bitcoin goes to $2000 in 12 to 24 months, there will not be a big bubble, the price will not crash.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:22:30 PM

$2k seems to be very high and unrealistic value to be achieved in this year, halving will take price to higher level for sure but maximum we can expect is $1k.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:36:57 PM

You see indeed that the Bitcoin is going to be more worth but the bad thing is that it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with the Bitcoin and that is the most risky thing also.
But I am for sure that the Bitcoin will reach $500 for sure in the end of the year and that would be nice also.

No one is sure what is going to happen with respect to price for bitcoins. Bitcoin is behaving like Gold in terms of price. Its unpredictable. we have to see the market conditions and make timely decisions of buying and selling the bitcoins.  The major thing is that the price should not fall to a very low level. Other than this, bitcoins price fluctuations are better for all even for the investors and it keeps the game interesting all the times.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:02:12 PM

Correction will come, this bull run will be close to 1k but I think it won't cross that elusive barrier. Then after the halvening if it's around $800 it's clear that it will go down to $500-600 at least. It's what happens to every stock or altcoin after such run/bubble and Bitcoin won't be the exception.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:21:13 AM

Well  I think it will cross above 800$ but it would not get so far from that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: