Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:24:59 AM

Chinese and chinese exchanger had good effect on bitcoin price just few months ago and it will be not a suprise to see same pumping again before halving.

The pump will begin after the current price drop. The price just dropped to $360 in the last few days.
What you mentioned occurs means its good. Everyone are expecting for the same hike in the value. Looking over from the start of the year it is over the fall and there is no gradual increase. So only the growth can be expected after June but not to the level of 800$
MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:35:50 AM

With today's news of the Global market crash, I believe chinese investors will start buying up BTC to hedge against the low rate of the Yuan.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11569321

You're all going to be very rich if you hold your Bitcoins today.

Ok...Chinese Stocks have continued to crash. Yuan has continued to devalue against USD....

....so erm....where is all this Chinese capital flooding into Bitcoin?

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:37:49 AM

Chinese and chinese exchanger had good effect on bitcoin price just few months ago and it will be not a suprise to see same pumping again before halving.

I have full confidence in another pre-halving pump. It will take extra effort now the price has fallen down like $60-$70 in a very short time. Just have patience.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 11:48:03 AM

I have full confidence in another pre-halving pump. It will take extra effort now the price has fallen down like $60-$70 in a very short time. Just have patience.
Exactly, patience is the key in Bitcoin. Although I wouldn't count on the pump to the ath due to the halving alone.
Halving is a good excuse, but won't get us beyond $600. We need some more positive developments to go further.

this space is intentionally left blank
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 09:46:20 PM

bitcoin to 800, sure, i think it can happen.
After 2-3 years sure it will.

sure, like they were saying that 500 would have required 2-3 year, and we did it in 2 months, nor sir, 800 is around the corner

you can expect it at any time from january to prior the halving
I hope it come true.Bitcoin is getting more and more popular and adoption with time.No surprise if it reach $1000 during middle of this year

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 10:28:47 PM

Many people got into Bitcoin in recent weeks as it closed the year with profits and expected the halving will push the price even higher. Sadly they are now in this situation and are actually learning about one of Bitcoin bigger barriers in terms of adoption, price volatility.

I'm sure if they are willing to hold they will get profits by the end of the year, we should close at around $500-600, but not without some turbulence hehe.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 10:38:34 PM

I agree that this is time to get profit, but do not even think it will be too long before the cryptsy thing is forgotten and price will raise again above the 400$. In fact, Bitcoin is pretty much the same as before this happened. Exchanges are always risky, and this one was being warned agains for months.

mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:33:46 PM

Yes it all was just bad timing, Hearn's declaration, Cryptsy, China market. Also the mainstream press has a knack to go for bad bitcoins news all the time. To the average consumer, Bitcoin is nothing more than a refuge for illegal activities, hackers and scammers and you can't blame them because we had a lot of those characters in the press lately.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:42:43 PM

sure, like they were saying that 500 would have required 2-3 year, and we did it in 2 months, nor sir, 800 is around the corner

I hope it come true.Bitcoin is getting more and more popular and adoption with time.No surprise if it reach $1000 during middle of this year
if situation like this for long time i'm not sure bitcoin can back reach $1000 again because all investor will be worry to buy bitcoin for hold them as a investment
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:02:26 PM

if situation like this for long time i'm not sure bitcoin can back reach $1000 again because all investor will be worry to buy bitcoin for hold them as a investment

Well things are clearly different.
800 let alone 500 seems to be very very far away now.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:03:29 PM

Well things are clearly different.
800 let alone 500 seems to be very very far away now.

well i said between now and the halving, so still plenty of time to reach 800, still doable
breeze170

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 06:05:03 PM

I prefer slow steady rise to going up to $800 to drop $200 other day.

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 09:45:02 PM

A steady raise or for that matter a stable price is way more important then the price to go up this big.
I think we will see 800 dollar but, let's hope we get a increase of just 5% per month.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:53:17 PM

A steady raise or for that matter a stable price is way more important then the price to go up this big.
I think we will see 800 dollar but, let's hope we get a increase of just 5% per month.
A steady, stable increase would be the best to have. That is wishful thinking however. Bitcoin market is dominated by speculators and thus we will observe a lot of peaks and falls, much more likely than a stable increase. The trend is up however, meaning that any sudden dump should be meet by buyers seeing the opportunity for further growth and thus providing the support.

this space is intentionally left blank
Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

The bitcoin price is consolidating at the moment. It could rise very fast in the next few months. That could be similar to Ethereum price action.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 02:58:46 PM

Many people got into Bitcoin in recent weeks as it closed the year with profits and expected the halving will push the price even higher. Sadly they are now in this situation and are actually learning about one of Bitcoin bigger barriers in terms of adoption, price volatility.

I'm sure if they are willing to hold they will get profits by the end of the year, we should close at around $500-600, but not without some turbulence hehe.

Yes, I think the Bitcoin will indeed rise. But I guess that it might take a long time.
The price is obviously very low and it takes a long time before it is a high price, so we have to see what's coming.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

Yes it will, it will take some time till the bitcoin will rise to such a high amount but it will happen soon. I think it will happen when the halving has been done if that has been done it will be be at that 800 dollar range, in my opinion it will happen.
kwukduck
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:45:30 PM

I don't see why it would rise as long as fundamentals are broken.
Bitcoin needs to be fixed before we think of a price increase.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
BruceLee007

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:12:46 PM

it will surely go up that much at some point in the future but im afraid that we might need to wait for a long time for this, though i guess better later than never...
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 07:29:31 PM

I think it will go up there nowhere earlier then after the halving happens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: