Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:07:21 PM

I cant wait for the day we go that high.
You may wait a bit longer then. At the moment there are no reasons to get that high this year. Halving alone won't get us beyond $500-600, if at all.
Apart from that, I don't see anything really fundamental happening at the moment that would cause new money to flow into Bitcoin.

this space is intentionally left blank
BitBerau

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:11:00 PM

Majority of people lack patience and they sell at the lower price and big whales takes advantage of it, you need to hold it for long time to earn descent profits.

That is why majority of people are not rich. I will hold my bitcoins for the long term I will be rich one day.
But it to go that high is just being a believer in fantasy. $800 before this halving phenomenon happening is just being delusional and you need to be less devote towards just relying on bitcoin's future potential.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:14:51 PM

You may wait a bit longer then. At the moment there are no reasons to get that high this year. Halving alone won't get us beyond $500-600, if at all.
Apart from that, I don't see anything really fundamental happening at the moment that would cause new money to flow into Bitcoin.

Yeah $600 will be the top I guess, I don't think it will go beyond that and $800 seems to be impossible in this year and we need to wait longer to see that price.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 09:58:53 PM

It's amazing to see how many people expect so much from the block halving. These people will end up being disappointed for sure. They don't know how much buying power it takes to get the price to reach even $600. If they had a tiny clue about that they would directly stop with dreaming about the price going sky high once the block halving takes place.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:19:54 PM

It's amazing to see how many people expect so much from the block halving. These people will end up being disappointed for sure. They don't know how much buying power it takes to get the price to reach even $600. If they had a tiny clue about that they would directly stop with dreaming about the price going sky high once the block halving takes place.
As there is not much going on in terms of development, people have not much to talk about it. Therefore, the halving is the (only) hope to sustain the greedy dreams. The reality is a bit different however, and I also expect quite a disappointment around halving time.

this space is intentionally left blank
Darkbot

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:31:09 PM

As there is not much going on in terms of development, people have not much to talk about it. Therefore, the halving is the (only) hope to sustain the greedy dreams. The reality is a bit different however, and I also expect quite a disappointment around halving time.

Cheap trolling means: how much money did you loose?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

Keep in mind your focus should not really be the prices soley lol.

Yes, its nice 1 bitcoin to see that type of price range and we are $800 richer. But focus on getting a ton more before then, and focus on what creates us to obtain more bitcoin through a business / service.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:17:28 PM

Yes, its nice 1 bitcoin to see that type of price range and we are $800 richer. But focus on getting a ton more before then, and focus on what creates us to obtain more bitcoin through a business / service.
People here are lacking patience. They just want their coins to be worth more now or tomorrow instead of 5 or 6 months later.

Also, instead of looking at serious and legit investment opportunities they choose to invest in altcoins or in hyip's to get quick returns. This behavior is basically the same as gambling.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:29:55 PM

People here are lacking patience. They just want their coins to be worth more now or tomorrow instead of 5 or 6 months later.

Also, instead of looking at serious and legit investment opportunities they choose to invest in altcoins or in hyip's to get quick returns. This behavior is basically the same as gambling.

Very true, we know that bicoin will achieve that value in future but for that we need to wait, as it will never reach there overnight and to see that price I think we need to wait at least for one more year.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:12:53 AM

Very true, we know that bicoin will achieve that value in future but for that we need to wait, as it will never reach there overnight and to see that price I think we need to wait at least for one more year.

Indeed, I think we can have no doubt about the fact this value will happen soon or later, the halving will also help us to achieve this in my eyes.
rikky05

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:48:33 AM

Why are there so many weekhands that are leveraging and cant let the price to raise.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:28:59 AM

This year there is a good chance it will hit this amount, I think its just a matter of time before the halving will let us hit this amount.
We just keep believing in it and be patient, soon or later it will reach it and we could than make a lot of profit.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:59:31 AM

This year there is a good chance it will hit this amount, I think its just a matter of time before the halving will let us hit this amount.
We just keep believing in it and be patient, soon or later it will reach it and we could than make a lot of profit.
maybe this year bitcoin prices will actually reach $ 800 +, but maybe we need some economic problems in order to process bitcoin price increase happened very quickly. maybe there are some things that can boost the price of bitcoin is halving and economic crisis. we never felt bitcoin rise as the economic crisis in a country right

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

Misplaced noob optimism at best. We won't see anything like 700 or 800. We will see 600, tops before the halving. After the halving, it will come down to 450-500. Why? Because the low price was 225 during the bear market of 2014/2015/2016 and doubling it, due to the halving, gives us 450. The miners thought 225 was doable, when the halving cuts their reward to half, they will be back to the days of 225. Equilibrium, my friend. All things seek to become harminous, thus they achieve equilibrium, that's the price of 450 after halving.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

Yes, in order to see prices of $800 we will need to wait at least a year and maybe even longer.

I just want the price to go up slowly instead of a pump that will get dumped down again after a while.

I am looking for sustainable growth as a solid hodler.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:17:25 AM

Yeah $600 will be the top I guess, I don't think it will go beyond that and $800 seems to be impossible in this year and we need to wait longer to see that price.
You never know what is in store in future. I think bitcoin will reach $1000 in December this year and will stay there till halving.Bitcoin has become more stable over these years

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 10:18:54 AM

Bitcoin is rising now indeed but you have to know that there are now also more people is going to use it Bitcoin because they think that they can earn money with it.
But nobody will know when it will reach that high value and that is the problem.

There is a chance that it can takes a long time until it will reach that.
BitBerau

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:21:20 PM

I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:27 PM

I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
BitBerau

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:29:47 PM

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
You have to take what say with a grain of salt. You have to take what they offer there then do you homework, as in searching to see if what they say is valid enough material for you to make a decisive decision on what to do with your bitcoin. Anybody that has enough common sense can come to this conclusion for themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: