Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:35:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to go to US$800+  (Read 18506 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:57:14 AM

The bitcoin will soon or later reach this amount its just a matter of time if you ask me.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:10:07 AM

I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
You have to take what say with a grain of salt. You have to take what they offer there then do you homework, as in searching to see if what they say is valid enough material for you to make a decisive decision on what to do with your bitcoin. Anybody that has enough common sense can come to this conclusion for themselves.
Bitcoin is getting more worth soon and that is because the halving is also coming so that is perfect for the currency itself so that is bad but they have to know that it will takes a long time until it will be more.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad not everyone has the patience for it.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:42:15 PM

I think the best thing you can do right now is go to wall observer thread and watch to see what the wall will be then you know when you should sell or buy at that time.

How accurate have the results of that thread been? let's say each month of the past year?
You have to take what say with a grain of salt. You have to take what they offer there then do you homework, as in searching to see if what they say is valid enough material for you to make a decisive decision on what to do with your bitcoin. Anybody that has enough common sense can come to this conclusion for themselves.
Bitcoin is getting more worth soon and that is because the halving is also coming so that is perfect for the currency itself so that is bad but they have to know that it will takes a long time until it will be more.
And it can takes a long time until the value will be more and that is bad not everyone has the patience for it.

It will not be easy to achieve the value of $800, it will surely take some time to reach there, if halving show us the price of $600+ then $800 can be achieved by the end of the year.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:32:06 PM

800 dollar is a pretty high amount if you ask me and I think its possible to go to such high amounts so long the halving will be good this year.
Natlind

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:03:38 AM

800 dollar is a pretty high amount if you ask me and I think its possible to go to such high amounts so long the halving will be good this year.

800 dollar is high now. But after the halving and more people will use the bitcoin, it will be cheaper.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:34:10 AM

800 dollar is high now. But after the halving and more people will use the bitcoin, it will be cheaper.
You can never tell, but I can see the halving effect will be good for bitcoin, in the sense that the price will rise and more people will trust the network in doing their daily transactions. I am confident that with this happening today that the price is becoming more stable, major merchants will slowly adopt in the near future and that would give good exposure for the bitcoin in the community.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:45:54 PM

The $800 is quite high. I do not think it will be reached before the halving. It is possible later this year.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:49:43 PM

The $800 is quite high. I do not think it will be reached before the halving. It is possible later this year.
Just lets hope it will happen and i think it will happen in few months after block halving.. $800 is not so easy to reach this goal but its possible to happen.. and i think bitcoin user are increasingly daily... so after block halving it wll pump high fast..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
lissandra

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:05:03 PM

Usually the prices are watered down then actual guess.

So if you guess 800, my guess would be close to 600 zone. I only say this from over the years of people hyping up a # to people but not seeing the news or events of things.

If you want that price, you need a new level of buy orders and it cant come from a whale.

Pastonia

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:06:19 AM

Usually the prices are watered down then actual guess.

So if you guess 800, my guess would be close to 600 zone. I only say this from over the years of people hyping up a # to people but not seeing the news or events of things.

If you want that price, you need a new level of buy orders and it cant come from a whale.

The price could be $500 to $600 around the halving time. Then it will rise up to 10 times within a year.
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:11:22 AM

It can go up to that price at the end of the year. And go back again at 600 in 2017..
But those who said that bitcoin will reach 2000$ before the year ends, its too impossible.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:43:58 AM

Just lets hope it will happen and i think it will happen in few months after block halving.. $800 is not so easy to reach this goal but its possible to happen.. and i think bitcoin user are increasingly daily... so after block halving it wll pump high fast..

this time the price has touched $480, though it is far from halving approach. if we could touch $500 before halving, most likely after halving we could touch higher. but right what you say, it will not happen immediately after halving, but a few months later we can only feel the effect of halving

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:53:30 AM

It can go up to that price at the end of the year. And go back again at 600 in 2017..
But those who said that bitcoin will reach 2000$ before the year ends, its too impossible.
It's more likely to see the price grow slowly as we progress through the years.

$500 and maybe if we are lucky $600 this year, and in 2017 $700 and again maybe if we are lucky $800.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
zimmah
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:06:32 AM

bitcoin is going to rise in value with or without a global market crash. i think the investors outside bitcoin won't start with buying bitcoin just because the markets are crashing. for that to happen, they need to know what bitcoin is. if they don't know that it is a great investment, then they will invest their money elsewhere.

bitcoin is mentioned quite often now in WSJ and Nasdaq and such.

most people who are up to date on finance and fintech and such will at least have heard about bitcoin, and not only negative news either.

many people are probably watching bitcoin for some time now, wondering if they should invest and/or waiting for the right time to buy.

They don't know yet that the right time is right now (or exactly a few months ago, but unless they have some way to go back in time, it's the best time to buy right now).

they will release it soon.
HostSurf

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:11:47 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be that high and that is because you know that the price of the Bitcoin was already stable for a long time and it needs to recover also so it needs time.
But there is maybe a possibility that it will reach the $800 after some 5 years so that is a long way to go.
bodogb

Activity: 21
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:27:28 PM

Bitcoin is not going to be that high and that is because you know that the price of the Bitcoin was already stable for a long time and it needs to recover also so it needs time.
But there is maybe a possibility that it will reach the $800 after some 5 years so that is a long way to go.

800 in 5 years? Oh you poor, simple beings. After these years you still have no idea what you are facing here. But that is the way it has to be. Good luck selling at 490 where you probably see the top for this year.

Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 02:28:36 AM

800 in 5 years? Oh you poor, simple beings. After these years you still have no idea what you are facing here. But that is the way it has to be. Good luck selling at 490 where you probably see the top for this year.

Bitcoin will go $800 this year, there is a possibility because halving is going to happen this year. You might say I over projected it but more me its realistic so that's it.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:03:17 AM

The price could be $500 to $600 around the halving time. Then it will rise up to 10 times within a year.

$500 to $600 around halving time sounds possible......but how in the hell do you imagine a 10x increase within that year? WUT  Shocked
kehtolo

Activity: 707

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:38:39 AM

You're in for a surprise then.

The next 24 hours are critical!
Jamitadson

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:49:02 PM

$500 to $600 around halving time sounds possible......but how in the hell do you imagine a 10x increase within that year? WUT  Shocked

I expect the price to be around $550 to 600 during the halving. Then the price will rise $100 a month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: