Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:59:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Europe, you reap what you sow...  (Read 56180 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:09:22 PM

Father is hospitalised by 'Sharia patrol' in Austria after he told them to stop threatening his wife and daughter for not being properly dressed as fears rise of no-go areas in Vienna

Self-styled Sharia patrols have reportedly been visiting bars in Vienna
    They go around making sure Chechen women are dressed appropriately
    One man tried to stop patrol from hassling his Chechen wife and daughter
    But after stepping in they attacked him and he had to be taken to hospital 

Austrians fear parts of Vienna are becoming no-go areas after a father was attacked by a 'Sharia patrol' when he told them to stop threatening his wife and daughter for not being correctly dressed.

As various factions of migrants stake claims to territory in the city, it has been reported that the self-styled Sharia patrols have been visiting clubs and bars in the Millennium City area to make sure Chechen women were properly dressed and acting appropriately.

However, when one Austrian man tried to step in to stop the patrol from hassling his Chechen wife and daughter, he ended up being hospitalised.

It came as violence escalated across Vienna at the weekend, with more than 50 young men from the Afghan and Chechen communities clashing in the city centre.

The gang had attacked each other with planks of wood, iron bars and knives. Two of those injured are in intensive care and their condition is described as critical.

Police say that the row - which involved around 40 people from Afghanistan attacking 10 from Chechnya - had centred around a social media row on Facebook.

Six of the alleged asylum seekers from Afghanistan have been arrested. The rest have escaped.

Local couple Thomas and Manuela Sonntagfruh, standing on the bloodstained ground after the carnage at the weekend, said: 'It is quite common that young people might argue, but something like this just isn't normal.'

The latest incident follows on from mass punch-ups not only in other parts of Vienna, but also in the cities of Linz, Graz, Sankt Polten and in Salzburg.

It comes as the youths from Chechnya, most of them linked in with various martial arts clubs, attempted to establish territories under their control, said police quoted in local daily Kurier.

Another local who had witnessed the weekend attack in Vienna was Renate Hofstatter, who said: 'Many residents around here are really worried. Personally I'm really worried if I have to go out on my own.'

Another added: 'I am a caretaker in the local block of flats, and most of the old people don't go out at night any longer.'

Meanwhile, last month it was reported how police needed to massively increase their presence in Graz train station in order to chase out bands of asylum seekers that had been rejected from Germany, and had started gathering there.

It comes as Macedonia has effectively sealed off the main route into the Balkans by migrants in a move backed by Austria. 

Hundreds of thousands of people have used the route in recent months to try to reach preferred destinations like Germany or the countries of Scandinavia.

An estimated 13,000 to 14,000 people waited at Greece's border with Macedonia on Monday hoping desperately to be allowed to cross.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3480676/Father-hospitalised-Sharia-patrol-Austria-told-stop-threatening-wife-daughter-not-properly-dressed-fears-rise-no-areas-Vienna.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:07:56 AM

Sexual Assault Victim: They Beat Me and Cut Into My Breasts, While Shouting That I Was Swedish Whore

“According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.”

Inrikes. Nathalie Hager, 29, was on her way home from a bus stop when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.

“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Nathalie told Fria Tider.

The attack took place near the church in the pittoresque [sic] town of Nora, west of Stockholm, late Tuesday night. Nathalie Hager, who has suffered memory lapses because of the hard blows she received to her head during the attempted gang rape, had followed a friend to the bus stop.

Later, she went back to the bus stop again, since her friend thought she had forgotten her gloves there. When Nathalie was walking home for the second time, she noticed a group of men walking briskly behind her. She called her boyfriend and started to run, but after a chase of about a hundred meters the men caught up with her.

“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley. I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”

Came around when the rape was about to start
Ms. Hager has no recollection of what happened until when she saw the men pulling their trousers down.

“Then I came around and noticed that they had ripped up all of my clothes. Somehow I managed to get away, I guess I must have beat them and clawed my way free because my hands are blue and black and swollen. I also had blood under my nails, which has been sampled by the police.

While running away Nathalie saw her boyfriend 50 meters away. At that point, the men departed from the scene. Soon thereafter, at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, she contacted the police. She went to the police station to report the assault.

According to Nathalie, who has worked with Arabs, the men were about 30-35 years old and spoke Arabic with what she believes is the Syrian dialect. One of them was wearing a white baseball cap and the others regular winter caps.

“Swedish whore!”
“My friend, whom I had earlier followed to the bus stop, had observed a bunch of foreign guys at the bus stop after I walked away. Some of them climbed aboard the bus but three or four remained here,” Nathalie said.

In addition to speaking Arabic, the men used a few simple insulting expressions in Swedish during the attempted gang rape.

“It was only dirty words. ‘Swedish whore’ or ‘Swedish slut’ and ‘cunt’. No full sentences. In my impression, they spoke no Swedish except these words, so I assume they were asylum seekers.”

According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/03/they-beat-me-and-cut-into-one-of-my-breasts-while-shouting-that-i-was-a-swedish-whore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sad. A feminist group will contact her soon... Anytime now...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:14:20 AM

Every Dot On This Map Represents A House Where Refugees Are Living In Germany…

-----------------------------
FUBAR

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 10:24:23 AM

Why such bad incidents taking place for the people. They have not anything bad, they're just supporting people in their bad situation, even when no countries came forward to give support.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:50:57 AM

Why such bad incidents taking place for the people. They have not anything bad, they're just supporting people in their bad situation, even when no countries came forward to give support.

You reap what you sow...

We shouldn't have colonized the world, we shouldn't have used and destroyed them, we shouldn't have burnt to the ground their cultures and civilization...

Now it's too late. No peace is possible. We can either finish them or drawn.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 12:59:41 PM

You reap what you sow...

We shouldn't have colonized the world, we shouldn't have used and destroyed them, we shouldn't have burnt to the ground their cultures and civilization...

Fatalism, basic concepts.
Never assume someone could do something which he/she should not do.
Fatalism is poverty of the mind. And lazyness of the rich.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:26:28 PM

You reap what you sow...

It's not fatalism as there is a choice. Fatalism is when you think nothing can be done and it's all in the hands of the fate. Here he gives a choice: kill or be killed. If he was a fatalist he would say "our only possibility is to" ^^
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 01:35:29 PM

You reap what you sow...

It's not fatalism as there is a choice. Fatalism is when you think nothing can be done and it's all in the hands of the fate. Here he gives a choice: kill or be killed. If he was a fatalist he would say "our only possibility is to" ^^

Is he/she/it a realist?

catch.me.if.you.can

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:35:33 PM

USA is responsible for this.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 06:49:54 PM

USA is responsible for this.
Idiots in Turkey that flood Europe with these guys, Idiots in Europe like Merkel that build the entire scheme and push it, and you just got to blame the US.

Wow.  Just wow.
KiwiParty

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:05:46 PM

You reap what you sow...

Is he/she/it a realist?

I assume this is a rhetorical question.  

If not, I would say nope, but you are an idealist.
We will find a nice niche for everyone.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:38:03 PM

You reap what you sow...

Is he/she/it a realist?

I assume this is a rhetorical question.  

If not, I would say nope, but you are an idealist.
We will find a nice niche for everyone.

In philosophy, idealism is the group of philosophies which assert that reality, or reality as we can know it, is fundamentally mental, mentally constructed, or otherwise immaterial. Epistemologically, idealism manifests as a skepticism about the possibility of knowing any mind-independent thing. In a sociological sense, idealism emphasizes how human ideas—especially beliefs and values—shape society. As an ontological doctrine, idealism goes further, asserting that all entities are composed of mind or spirit. Idealism thus rejects physicalist and dualist theories that fail to ascribe priority to the mind.

I learn a new thing and how people define me on the net, everyday.

Smiley

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 08:56:20 PM

You reap what you sow...

Answer is not so simple.
We have to understand that Arabs countries was under dictatorship regimes for a very long time (Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya) etc.
When Arabs spring arrived, in most countries happened big politic change and democracy but people wasn't prepared for it.
Political instability created chaos and new conflicts.
You can't blame Western countries for it.
They didn't initiate this political and democratic movements but reacted in some countries, like Libya, in order to protect innocent people from brutal dictator.
Unfortunately, their actions created even more chaos and conflicts.
In my opinion, both sides are guilty, local politicians and Western governments.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:15:10 PM

You reap what you sow...

Clearly, if you believe this, then you should stop using the computer, and the internet, these being shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West.

I await your announcement of taking this positive step in the direction of fixing your share in the wrongness.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 09:39:17 PM

You reap what you sow...

Clearly, if you believe this, then you should stop using the computer, and the internet, these being shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West.

I await your announcement of taking this positive step in the direction of fixing your share in the wrongness.

Logically this should be the last time we hear from him if he does...

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:31:22 PM

You reap what you sow...

Logically this should be the last time we hear from him if he does...

I never thought of that.   

But maybe it's the liberal mantra doctrine where you get to fly the gas guzzler jet while telling everyone else to lower their carbon footprint?
valta4065

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:24:24 PM

You reap what you sow...

Problem is: you can't. I mean by that you SERIOUSLY can't. Nothing in our societies allow you to live in a "fair" way.
Easy example: clothes. Don't know for you but where I live there is not a shop selling anything but Asian made clothes.

Except for some local "fashion shops" each clothe being unique and... special... And also 3000€.

Internet is not "shameful creations built on the backs of those enslaved by the West." though. Don't know why you're saying so.

▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
valta4065

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:28:44 PM

You reap what you sow...

Answer is not so simple.
We have to understand that Arabs countries was under dictatorship regimes for a very long time (Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Libya) etc.
That we willingly implemented
When Arabs spring arrived, in most countries happened big politic change and democracy but people wasn't prepared for it.
Of course you can. Most Maghreb countries were colonized by French and English. We stole everything, made a huge war about it (Algeria war was horrible) and finally let them alone "officially". And they hesitated a country without any working institution or economy. And you would ask for them to have a fully functioning democracy 40 years later?
They didn't initiate this political and democratic movements but reacted in some countries, like Libya, in order to protect innocent people from brutal dictator.
Same for the West. French Revolution lead to what? Terror then monarchy again.
You can't build a free democratic country on the first try.
Some could even argue it's not the end and that our Western countries will still need one or two revolution to become real democracies.

|
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:28:22 PM

You reap what you sow...

Answer is not so simple.
That we willingly implemented
Of course you can. Most Maghreb countries were colonized by French and English. We stole everything, made a huge war about it (Algeria war was horrible) and finally let them alone "officially". And they hesitated a country without any working institution or economy. And you would ask for them to have a fully functioning democracy 40 years later?
Same for the West. French Revolution lead to what? Terror then monarchy again.
You can't build a free democratic country on the first try.
Some could even argue it's not the end and that our Western countries will still need one or two revolution to become real democracies.

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let's march, let's march!
Let an impure blood
Soak our fields!

This is what you get when a few decide to give others the authorization of having human's rights. They can take them away as fast at the turn of the next revolution, with fields soaked in blood. It's not as if they know any better, when you look into the european's past history of those serial sermonizers...

yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 02:32:39 PM

To arms, citizens,
Form your battalions,
Let's march, let's march!
Let an impure blood
Soak our fields!

This is what you get when a few decide to give others the authorization of having human's rights. They can take them away as fast at the turn of the next revolution, with fields soaked in blood. It's not as if they know any better, when you look into the european's past history of those serial sermonizers...

I don't know for the others but I understood nothing at what you say.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: