Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 07:37:47 AM

Have to say, it's nice to see the SuperFly bonus multipliers showing up more often!

Thats exactly it MM. I wanted to create a "lotto style" feature. I need to study the results of inflation, because I think we have more headroom to raise the probabilities even higher on the low and high end, or simply bump it to 20% POS. I think we still have loads of room to stretch without inflating. Let me know your thoughts guys. I will probably do a wallet update about a week before Christmas that will give a BIG boost to super block probabilities for about a week (Probably boost it 4x probability of current probabilities for about 7 days) , also I will start to stake my wallet into superfly and then raise the superfly wallet POS rate to 200% , and prep it for promotional giveaways like what we are doing with XDE2. Core fly members that carry most of the coins will be excluded from rewards of course, its all for you guys!!

"Lotto Style" defined:

Imagine you play the lotto everyday. You buy 5 tickets a day. Odds are MOST wont pay out much, once in a while youll hit $50 USD, and then once every couple of months you might hit $100 USD. Once a year you might hit $200-$400. Thats what im doing here, except the only entry fee is to buy fly, the more fly you have the more chances you get (your blocked coins). Also buying higher tickets (larger blocks) , creates larger payouts. Smaller wallets have the EXACT same probability to win as the larger wallets. 100% fair system.

Vegas

Vegas, you know I ve been here from the start, buying large quantity of coins and going through lots of issues Fly has had. However, there is ONE MAJOR difference you seem to forget. It does not matter how high is PoS rate or what is the inflation if there s NOONE buying Fly. Look at Fly exchanges, the average volume is what 0.03, 0.09 or something like that. So, I can have 30 Fly or 300.000 Fly, they re worth next to nothing in effect. So seem to focus on the wrong things and expect people will flock to this coins and miraculously start buying it when actually Fly s got to offer NOTHING. Sorry for saying this but I believe it s time we stop pretending and acknowledge the fact Fly s got nothing to offer to an average investor. I know some people might say Ivan s just criticizing and actual development is work and not talk but I have invested a lot of my money into Fly and I do not live in rich country. Losing 4 BTC here is 6 months average wage here so yes, this hurts me on a financial level. It hurts me even more that after a year+ Fly s got absolutely nothing besides talk about future success which I something I joined this coin for. All we have is next year this time, we ll have marketing or pool or an exchange. THERE RE NO RESULTS OF ANY KIND WHICH COULD BE PRESENTED TO THE CRYPTO COMMUNITY. We all know business s about differentiation from your competition. What s Fly got to differentiate if from army of other PoS coins? This superfly option is just another way to achieve PoS rate of a certain level. Even though it s nice, it s not even close to being enough. Anything else? Well a team of nice people willing to reach some goal. Is that enough? Absolutely not. Sorry for being this direct and blunt but this is how I feel and I do not wrap my thoughts and ideas into candy paper.

I m officially out of Fly. Willing to sell all my considerable stash off the exchange. If anyone s interested, pls do let me know. If now, well, I ll do what I can do.

Cheers and good luck everyone.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:54:23 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:01:47 PM by vegasguy

Ivan , I,m going to post a longer explanation a bit later, but the short version is whats hurting fly is the bad choices I made regarding the hardforks early on in fly. There were just too many, and I didnt realize the damage it was causing. Today the flycoin wallet is flawless. Its 100% perfect. Ive said it many many times, this is a very long term coin. If you were expecting fast quick returns, thats not fly. Fly is building wealth each day , brick by brick. It defies the rules of crypto with a "quick buck, and out" attitude. Im gunning for stability and a strong foundation for many many years. As time passes, more and more trust will be built around fly. Dont be in a hurry to make a fast profit.

I hold the most fly by a landslide, no one even comes close to my balance of fly. What does that tell you man!?!??

Am I worried about my massive investment in fly? NOPE. Not even a tiny bit. Im cool , calm, and collected, and sleep like a baby.

Vegas quote of the day:

FAST MONEY NEVER LASTS!!! TRUE FUNDAMENTAL WEALTH THAT YOU CAN RETIRE FROM AND NEVER HAVE TO WORK AGAIN TAKES YEARS TO ATTAIN, AND WILL BE STRONGER THAN TITANIUM, AND WILL PAY YOU EVERY MINUTE OF YOUR LIFE, FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

-Vegasguy

I can tell you with 100% certainty you will deeply regret getting out of fly, I just dont know when that day will come.

Im living proof, Ive done it over and over again in my life. I wont mention his name, but their is a hero member thats been to my house, a 5200 sq ft ,3 story mansion in Las Vegas, in the best gated community, and its PAID IN FULL. He has also has took a ride in my Dodge Viper convertible, and  2016 Crovette convertible (also paid in full), before it was wrecked Sad They are welcome to validate my previous statements are true or not, but I think you know who it is Wink Can I tell you about how to ice skate?!? Hell no. But I know money inside and out, and backwards and forwards.

For those of you reading this, there is VERY cheap fly on Yobit!! I mean VERY cheap!!!

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Am I wrong??!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N0yfQhqw4o

Best wishes to you Ivan. Now, Im taking my daily, afternoon nap.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:43:26 PM

I can tell you with 100% certainty you will deeply regret getting out of fly, I just dont know when that day will come.

he wont regret he find no buyer anyway
and once people start to be interested in his coins
which means u had success vegas and FLY get value back

then ivan is clever enough to step back from his decision to sell

investments like that one in FLY i see as all or nothing

i didnt spend a apple and sell for a peanut

and i wont sell for a single appletree

im waiting someone offer me a whole appletree garden including the golf course

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 12:09:58 AM

he wont regret he find no buyer anyway
and once people start to be interested in his coins
which means u had success vegas and FLY get value back

then ivan is clever enough to step back from his decision to sell

investments like that one in FLY i see as all or nothing

i didnt spend a apple and sell for a peanut

and i wont sell for a single appletree

im waiting someone offer me a whole appletree garden including the golf course

Perfectly said Cryptonit. Ive said since day one, you are the wisest man in Crypto. You see things many others dont. My hats off to you, sir!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:05:45 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 05:17:31 AM by vegasguy

Guys, I dont inflate any of the claims I make. Here is absolute proof , I am the REAL thing. I just posted this in XDE2 thread.

The discussion was regarding the rewards of the signature campaign:

- Newbie: No styling (including links) allowed. Max 50 characters.
- Jr. Member: Links allowed. Max 150 characters.
- Member: Unlimited length.
- Full: Color allowed.
- Sr. Member: Size allowed
- Hero: Background color allowed
- Legendary: Color and Text.

So rewards will be as followed for having the code in your signature:

- Jr. Member:   1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Member:       1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Full Member: 1 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Sr. Member:  2 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
- Hero:           3 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK
-Legendary:   5 XDE2 COIN PER WEEK

User said:

Seriously!! about you rewards ? that was too little rewards Buddy if that per day its ok I think Cheesy there's per week right Shocked

Ok guys , if you ever want to know if a coin will be an enormous success, count the trolls. The more there are, the more successful the coin will be. This is where the real fun and laughs will begin Wink  There is something about me, they dont know, but it should be VERY obvious really soon Wink

Lets play...

Here we go...

Lets use Sr. Member.
Youll receive 2 coins per week.

Assuming the price holds at $2.21 USD.  Which it has as we predicted it would be $2.50 1 year ago.

Using USD (United states dollars) as the currency.
The starting amount from day 1 will be $4.42 USD.
The annual percentage rate will be 20%
Using an amortized schedule across one year.
There will be an additional $17.68 added each month (source 4 weeks in one month). 4 weeks x $4.42 a week.
Allowing for US inflation rate , which is currently 1.62%.
Its compounded daily, as even though the payout is weekly, the wallet has a min stake time of 1 day minimum. This is the part than CAN vary, so to keep the math more precise, lets assume your wallet will stake every 24 hours.

Brings a grand total of $242.22 per year for doing... umm... nothing Smiley

Im toying with you, but I can assure you with 100% certainty that my math is correct, and if Im wrong by 5% +/- , I will pay that person who proves me wrong $500 worth of XDE2.

This reward will be paid from MY wallet, NOT the community wallet.

If your not a big fan of XDE2, I will payout in BTC or LTC, hell , give your paypal address if you want.

Welcome to XDE2

Vegas

BlockchainOS

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

https://boscoin.io

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 04:10:34 AM

the supply graph looks reasonable, but any use-cases?
perhaps, d-apps or any particular goal of this coin?

▂▃▅▆█   BOScoin.io   █▆▅▃▂

● Self-Evolving Cryptocurrency Platform                 ● JOIN ICO NOW !
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:14:01 AM

the supply graph looks reasonable, but any use-cases?
perhaps, d-apps or any particular goal of this coin?

Yes, do you like Apples?

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 12:47:55 AM

Guys I am posting the entire history of fly and what happend and why, also ,were we stand right this second, what will be done about it and how. Its a very positive , wide open & truthfully positive read , you will enjoy.

Side note; Ive been working on some of my own projects for about 9 hours straight, and my brain is exhausted. I always make sure in all my serious posts that my grammar and punctuation is correct. Its just a pet peeve of mine. But this post will have loads of misspellings and grammar erros, as im completley exausted, and badly need to get this post done with a few minutes and head out the door,  and Ill fix the grammar and spelling later. Im going to type it as fast as I can, so it will be messy.

Where we stand, and why:

The trust level of fly has hit an all time low. I am fully aware of this , and I know exactly what to do, that will turn us in a much more positive direction. Im not concerned in the least. This does NOT mean I don't care, it means , I know we will be fine, and no worries. Ok so thats as bad as it gets. The rest is all good news, so sit back, relax and enjoy this post.

First, Its important to understand how we got here, so that history does not repeat itself. I have asked myself this very very critical question, and that is , what went wrong to bring us so far off course, and what I must do as the leader of fly, need to do to bring full stability back to the coin and make fly stronger than ever. I have clear answers to these questions in this post.

How we got here:

This is going to be a very very long post. Ive dont think I will even try to shorten it because it must be written.

First , not everyone here has been here since day 1. Some know the entire story, some dont. So Im going to tell it exactly as it happened, and out of respect for the users that are in the story, I will change everyone's name, except my own, but the facts remain the same. Time line is going to be scewed as im exausted and going to estimate it now, and fix the dates later.

Ok.. so around February 2015 , I was trading like a mad dog, I had bought into loads of coins, and having fun doing loads of trades.

I saw one I really liked alot. It was called "Rock" .  It looked really clean with a harmonic community, and I felt really good about it, and it felt safe. So I bought a ton of it. Wallet worked great, mets load of nice people on the thread, and I was happy.

As the months went by the dev who we call "Pablo" was appearing less and less as time moved on. When I got into Rock, he was there maybe a few times a week, and then as time went on it was less and less.

I was still VERY young in Crypto, and VERY naive about how many of the coins were scams. I now know its about 99%.

We saw less and less of Pablo. Rock coin became VERY unstable because of the urest in the thread. Pablo promised for many many months that we we move to Rock V2 and that Rock V2 would be a fantasic coin, and he told us it would have all of these cool features, ect ect.

By July 2015, people were extremely angry at Pablo as he simply was gone. Weeks went by without a post. The thread had a mob like mentality screaming at Pablo that he needs to come here NOW, and the entire thread was extremley agry for abandonding us, after we have put in a lot of money, and we bagan to really really panic.

As I leader, natrually, I stepped forward and stated that if Pablo did not return with xx days , I think 3 days, that I would step in and take full control of the coin. ok..... That ONE post changed everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I live in the business world, and had for 20 years. So I was sure that Pablo was not going to just walk away and leave his business, I mean I had never seen that in my 20 year carrer in bussiness.

Well, at the stroke of midnight , NOT in the final hour, but in the final minute, Pablo Pms me the Rock V2 binary and says "good luck".

I was in complete disbeleif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The blood drained from my face as I sat there staring at a screen that had a binary file with basically "ok.. good luck, here you go, have at it".

I never slept that night, and many many nights after, because I truly had no experience with this mentality or caliber of person.

In the business world, we have honor, trust, repect, we keep our word, we sit and read very lengthy documents before we sign, and read every single word carefully before we put our pen on that paper.

Well what I did not know even at that minute is Crypto is truly, "the wild , wild west". I know now, I was on my own, BUT, I did not know that then, and had not a single clue of what to even do.  

So, I did the best I could and figured out how to create an OP, and boy was it UGLY.. OMG. Some of you might remember.

Anyway, someone asked me, so when is 'Rock V2" coming out, and I said well.. umm.. ummmm... ehhh.. ummmm.. ya ah, working on it right now..

I was extremley concerned because the way i saw I then is the same way I see it now, and thats that people had trusted me to make their money grow, and I KNEW the financial aspects of money like I know the english language. I am an expert at making money, BUT.....

I DID NOT KNOW CRYTPO!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt have the first clue about the "OTHER SIDE" , and that is COIN DEVLOPMENT!! I didnt know , I needed to know BOTH extremley well to make that well oiled money machine work as inteneded, I only knew 50% of the equation, and that is money and it was NOT enough!!!

But I dont fail. Ive made thousands of mistakes and errors in my life, I opened LOADS of brick and mortar buildings in Vegas, and ALL of them have done well, and I have not ever closed 1.

Anyway.. I tried to learn code and work on my business projects at the same time. I had to try to learn C++ and Linux and Java with 0 knowledge in 2 weeks flat. I know now to MASTER those is about 10-20 years of your life. I had 2 weeks.

Well, I did the best I could, and actually launched everything and crossed my fingers. It actually lanched, I was in complete disbelief!!!

I let out the longest sigh of relief in my entire life.

One of the users asked me for the source code of "ROCK V2". I said, its not called Rock V2, its called "FLY".

He said "FLY"?!?!? I said yes, the reason its called fly is because I just watched the pilot of the 747 we are in put on the last parachute and jump out of the plane laughing his ass off. We are now in mid-air with NO PILOT, because not one person here on this plane knows even the first thing about flying, and we WILL land at somepoint, and I just dont know how hard will we will hit the ground.

THAT is where the name FLY came from!!

The code was full of errors, it worked , kinda, and was buggy as hell. But it DID work, and everyone seemed to be calm as we cruised in the air, having NO IDEA, that I had just learned how to fly a full 747 jumbo in about 2 weeks, and I was in the pilot chair, wondering what all these cool guages do.

The passangers, also did not know that I had it on "autopilot", because I saw the button and pressed it, and it made a BIG difference in the fly. The stability changes from the top of peoples heads hitting the under carraige of the luggage rack to just the bumpiest and most brutal plan ride , that you would do anything to get off right away, and you cant.

Fast forward a few months...

I knew I didnt have the time to code and run my businesses at the same time, so I started finding out who were the best devs in crypto , and I was just going to hire them to code, and give them instructions on what I wanted done.

Everyone kept saying the same devs name over and over, on who I should choose, and his name was "Capslock".

Anyway short version of what happend is because I didnt know anything about Crypto I kept on instructing Capslock to do this that and the other thing with loads of updates.

Capslock, had warned me over and over NOT to do the things that I wanted, and why, and I didnt have enogh knowledge of crypto to understand what he was telling me. I did not make any sense. Now , Ive known for a VERY VERY long time , that he was 100% correct, the whole entire time. I was hard headed, and did NOT listen to him. I KNEW he was the expert, and I was not, and I still to this day do NOT know why I did not listen. He warned me over and over again, and I got VERY VERY nasty with him, and told him to "do it, I am paying you, and I will worry about it". Im truly embaraased and ashamed of my behavior, and Ive never forgiven myself for how I tgreatsed that man. He was trying to help me , the entire time, and I DID NOT SEE IT!!! I owe this man a sincere appology for treating him with so much disrespect, and I will PM him in the next 48 hours and give that man the appology he deserves.

ok...

So all of you know this part, and Ill write it anyway. The wallet was plauged with problem after problem after problem, and I kept pushing different devs to do this and do that. I was so stuck in my own head and what I THOUGHT I knew worked, that i just kept pushing the devs to code what I THOUGHT would be best, how wrong I was Sad Sad

It took about 5-6 months before I finnaly got it. Hardforks are REALLY REALLY bad, and I had ordered the devs to constantly do them. I would estimate about 25-30 hard forks. I had no idea, the damage I was causing, and all the devs kept saying was "well, understand this WILL require a hardfork", and I would always just say "ok then". I did NOT understand what this meant, and the damage I was doing, even after they all warned me.

Anyway, there is loads and loads more to the story, but the relevant information is here to explain what happend, and what I will do to bring us back , stronger than ever.

ok...

Because I ordered so many hardforks, many of the users left fly, as they should. knowing what I know now, I would have left too.

What I must do to bring enormous trust back to fly.

I now fully understand the damage I have caused because of the choices I have made. First , I want to appologize from the bottom of my heart. My intentions, are good, always have been good, but I was toying with something I knew NOTHING about, and I like to think im an extremley intelligent man, but that was just stupid, what i did.

ok....

The good news...

There are a fraction of people in Crypto that can match my ethics and and integrity, and quality of character.

Right now in fly, the waves are very choopy and the coin is very unstable because of the horrible choices I made due to my ignorance of Crypto.

I have purposefully kept it quiet in the fly thread because this will bring first a calmness back to our home.

I need to , first let things calm in the fly thread, and NOT do any wallet updates for atleast 2 months, here is why.....

People are "shell shocked" with the wallets of fly!! Any updates before 2 months will cause even MORE unrest.

Im going to just chat with everyone everyday, and just cruise, let things simmer down.

How will I do this:

The mood must change in the thread for fly to be the success it will be. To acheive this , the posts will set the tone and the mood in the thread. So Ill post about loads of helpful tips and information on tools for crypto, and whats hot in crypto , and helpful information about this or that, thats all crypto related. kind of a relaxed chat about crypto.

This will soften the mood, and raise the moral,and spirit of the users.

What will happen once the mood is calm and relaxed??

I will release a tiny update to boost the rate of the superfly wallet to 200%.
\
Here is why: We have a very large army of promoters in XDE2 thread  and the numbers of promoters are growing exponentially every day.

While we are talking crypto stuff in the thread, teamfly will be staking to the superfly wallet, geeting it big enough for the POS boost that will be coming.

The reason for the POS boost is to pay the entire XDE2 team to market FLY AND XDE2 all over the entire world. Yes, I am VERY serious. Both coins will be EVERYWHERE. You will be sick of seeing the names Wink

XDE2 and fly will each play seperate rolls in a marketing monster machine, and it looks this way:

There is a Gigantic team of xde2 promoters now, and its growing like a wild fire , its insane , how fast its growing.

The sheer size of it in a few months, it will needs roles divided across 2 times that play very specific rolls.

ok.. take for example on a smaller scale , what we have with XDE2 now..

lets say... XCOIN contacts me, and says hey, I want to hire the 'Marketing machine" for a month.

I say ok.. would you like to add the " Signature package campaign" for XXX fly for 1 month??? Would you like me to add the "fly swarm package" where we go every day to as many exchange chat rooms as possible , all proof posted for all links on the fly thread for xxx fly??

ok you get that point...

what this does is coin devs WILL want our massive marketing machine, and they are forced to pay in fly. "The Monster Marketing Machine" is already a proven concept in the xde2, it works WONDERFUL,and its flawless.

We will offer our marking to coin devs, they will send the fly to me, and I will distribute that to the promoters or workers, and THEY make money for their time, and they love it. It works!! Look at XDE2 thread.

Hey Ivan.. How many Fly do you want to sell me again?? Wink

Later guys, I gotta go. Oww... my fingers hurt.

Vegas

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 10:07:00 AM

edward snowden said, regarding his flight from NSA adversaries, "had to build the airplane while flying it"

maybe not the best way of doing things

but vegas' sticktoitivness and honesty is much appreciated

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2016, 11:41:51 AM

just wait for ROCK v3  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 04:25:34 PM

Guys I am posting the entire history of fly and what happend and why, also ,were we stand right this second, what will be done about it and how. Its a very positive , wide open & truthfully positive read , you will enjoy.

Side note; Ive been working on some of my own projects for about 9 hours straight, and my brain is exhausted. I always make sure in all my serious posts that my grammar and punctuation is correct. Its just a pet peeve of mine. But this post will have loads of misspellings and grammar erros, as im completley exausted, and badly need to get this post done with a few minutes and head out the door,  and Ill fix the grammar and spelling later. Im going to type it as fast as I can, so it will be messy.

Where we stand, and why:

The trust level of fly has hit an all time low. I am fully aware of this , and I know exactly what to do, that will turn us in a much more positive direction. Im not concerned in the least. This does NOT mean I don't care, it means , I know we will be fine, and no worries. Ok so thats as bad as it gets. The rest is all good news, so sit back, relax and enjoy this post.

First, Its important to understand how we got here, so that history does not repeat itself. I have asked myself this very very critical question, and that is , what went wrong to bring us so far off course, and what I must do as the leader of fly, need to do to bring full stability back to the coin and make fly stronger than ever. I have clear answers to these questions in this post.

How we got here:

This is going to be a very very long post. Ive dont think I will even try to shorten it because it must be written.

First , not everyone here has been here since day 1. Some know the entire story, some dont. So Im going to tell it exactly as it happened, and out of respect for the users that are in the story, I will change everyone's name, except my own, but the facts remain the same. Time line is going to be scewed as im exausted and going to estimate it now, and fix the dates later.

Ok.. so around February 2015 , I was trading like a mad dog, I had bought into loads of coins, and having fun doing loads of trades.

I saw one I really liked alot. It was called "Rock" .  It looked really clean with a harmonic community, and I felt really good about it, and it felt safe. So I bought a ton of it. Wallet worked great, mets load of nice people on the thread, and I was happy.

As the months went by the dev who we call "Pablo" was appearing less and less as time moved on. When I got into Rock, he was there maybe a few times a week, and then as time went on it was less and less.

I was still VERY young in Crypto, and VERY naive about how many of the coins were scams. I now know its about 99%.

We saw less and less of Pablo. Rock coin became VERY unstable because of the urest in the thread. Pablo promised for many many months that we we move to Rock V2 and that Rock V2 would be a fantasic coin, and he told us it would have all of these cool features, ect ect.

By July 2015, people were extremely angry at Pablo as he simply was gone. Weeks went by without a post. The thread had a mob like mentality screaming at Pablo that he needs to come here NOW, and the entire thread was extremley agry for abandonding us, after we have put in a lot of money, and we bagan to really really panic.

As I leader, natrually, I stepped forward and stated that if Pablo did not return with xx days , I think 3 days, that I would step in and take full control of the coin. ok..... That ONE post changed everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I live in the business world, and had for 20 years. So I was sure that Pablo was not going to just walk away and leave his business, I mean I had never seen that in my 20 year carrer in bussiness.

Well, at the stroke of midnight , NOT in the final hour, but in the final minute, Pablo Pms me the Rock V2 binary and says "good luck".

I was in complete disbeleif!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The blood drained from my face as I sat there staring at a screen that had a binary file with basically "ok.. good luck, here you go, have at it".

I never slept that night, and many many nights after, because I truly had no experience with this mentality or caliber of person.

In the business world, we have honor, trust, repect, we keep our word, we sit and read very lengthy documents before we sign, and read every single word carefully before we put our pen on that paper.

Well what I did not know even at that minute is Crypto is truly, "the wild , wild west". I know now, I was on my own, BUT, I did not know that then, and had not a single clue of what to even do.  

So, I did the best I could and figured out how to create an OP, and boy was it UGLY.. OMG. Some of you might remember.

Anyway, someone asked me, so when is 'Rock V2" coming out, and I said well.. umm.. ummmm... ehhh.. ummmm.. ya ah, working on it right now..

I was extremley concerned because the way i saw I then is the same way I see it now, and thats that people had trusted me to make their money grow, and I KNEW the financial aspects of money like I know the english language. I am an expert at making money, BUT.....

I DID NOT KNOW CRYTPO!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt have the first clue about the "OTHER SIDE" , and that is COIN DEVLOPMENT!! I didnt know , I needed to know BOTH extremley well to make that well oiled money machine work as inteneded, I only knew 50% of the equation, and that is money and it was NOT enough!!!

But I dont fail. Ive made thousands of mistakes and errors in my life, I opened LOADS of brick and mortar buildings in Vegas, and ALL of them have done well, and I have not ever closed 1.

Anyway.. I tried to learn code and work on my business projects at the same time. I had to try to learn C++ and Linux and Java with 0 knowledge in 2 weeks flat. I know now to MASTER those is about 10-20 years of your life. I had 2 weeks.

Well, I did the best I could, and actually launched everything and crossed my fingers. It actually lanched, I was in complete disbelief!!!

I let out the longest sigh of relief in my entire life.

One of the users asked me for the source code of "ROCK V2". I said, its not called Rock V2, its called "FLY".

He said "FLY"?!?!? I said yes, the reason its called fly is because I just watched the pilot of the 747 we are in put on the last parachute and jump out of the plane laughing his ass off. We are now in mid-air with NO PILOT, because not one person here on this plane knows even the first thing about flying, and we WILL land at somepoint, and I just dont know how hard will we will hit the ground.

THAT is where the name FLY came from!!

The code was full of errors, it worked , kinda, and was buggy as hell. But it DID work, and everyone seemed to be calm as we cruised in the air, having NO IDEA, that I had just learned how to fly a full 747 jumbo in about 2 weeks, and I was in the pilot chair, wondering what all these cool guages do.

The passangers, also did not know that I had it on "autopilot", because I saw the button and pressed it, and it made a BIG difference in the fly. The stability changes from the top of peoples heads hitting the under carraige of the luggage rack to just the bumpiest and most brutal plan ride , that you would do anything to get off right away, and you cant.

Fast forward a few months...

I knew I didnt have the time to code and run my businesses at the same time, so I started finding out who were the best devs in crypto , and I was just going to hire them to code, and give them instructions on what I wanted done.

Everyone kept saying the same devs name over and over, on who I should choose, and his name was "Capslock".

Anyway short version of what happend is because I didnt know anything about Crypto I kept on instructing Capslock to do this that and the other thing with loads of updates.

Capslock, had warned me over and over NOT to do the things that I wanted, and why, and I didnt have enogh knowledge of crypto to understand what he was telling me. I did not make any sense. Now , Ive known for a VERY VERY long time , that he was 100% correct, the whole entire time. I was hard headed, and did NOT listen to him. I KNEW he was the expert, and I was not, and I still to this day do NOT know why I did not listen. He warned me over and over again, and I got VERY VERY nasty with him, and told him to "do it, I am paying you, and I will worry about it". Im truly embaraased and ashamed of my behavior, and Ive never forgiven myself for how I tgreatsed that man. He was trying to help me , the entire time, and I DID NOT SEE IT!!! I owe this man a sincere appology for treating him with so much disrespect, and I will PM him in the next 48 hours and give that man the appology he deserves.

ok...

So all of you know this part, and Ill write it anyway. The wallet was plauged with problem after problem after problem, and I kept pushing different devs to do this and do that. I was so stuck in my own head and what I THOUGHT I knew worked, that i just kept pushing the devs to code what I THOUGHT would be best, how wrong I was Sad Sad

It took about 5-6 months before I finnaly got it. Hardforks are REALLY REALLY bad, and I had ordered the devs to constantly do them. I would estimate about 25-30 hard forks. I had no idea, the damage I was causing, and all the devs kept saying was "well, understand this WILL require a hardfork", and I would always just say "ok then". I did NOT understand what this meant, and the damage I was doing, even after they all warned me.

Anyway, there is loads and loads more to the story, but the relevant information is here to explain what happend, and what I will do to bring us back , stronger than ever.

ok...

Because I ordered so many hardforks, many of the users left fly, as they should. knowing what I know now, I would have left too.

What I must do to bring enormous trust back to fly.

I now fully understand the damage I have caused because of the choices I have made. First , I want to appologize from the bottom of my heart. My intentions, are good, always have been good, but I was toying with something I knew NOTHING about, and I like to think im an extremley intelligent man, but that was just stupid, what i did.

ok....

The good news...

There are a fraction of people in Crypto that can match my ethics and and integrity, and quality of character.

Right now in fly, the waves are very choopy and the coin is very unstable because of the horrible choices I made due to my ignorance of Crypto.

I have purposefully kept it quiet in the fly thread because this will bring first a calmness back to our home.

I need to , first let things calm in the fly thread, and NOT do any wallet updates for atleast 2 months, here is why.....

People are "shell shocked" with the wallets of fly!! Any updates before 2 months will cause even MORE unrest.

Im going to just chat with everyone everyday, and just cruise, let things simmer down.

How will I do this:

The mood must change in the thread for fly to be the success it will be. To acheive this , the posts will set the tone and the mood in the thread. So Ill post about loads of helpful tips and information on tools for crypto, and whats hot in crypto , and helpful information about this or that, thats all crypto related. kind of a relaxed chat about crypto.

This will soften the mood, and raise the moral,and spirit of the users.

What will happen once the mood is calm and relaxed??

I will release a tiny update to boost the rate of the superfly wallet to 200%.
\
Here is why: We have a very large army of promoters in XDE2 thread  and the numbers of promoters are growing exponentially every day.

While we are talking crypto stuff in the thread, teamfly will be staking to the superfly wallet, geeting it big enough for the POS boost that will be coming.

The reason for the POS boost is to pay the entire XDE2 team to market FLY AND XDE2 all over the entire world. Yes, I am VERY serious. Both coins will be EVERYWHERE. You will be sick of seeing the names Wink

XDE2 and fly will each play seperate rolls in a marketing monster machine, and it looks this way:

There is a Gigantic team of xde2 promoters now, and its growing like a wild fire , its insane , how fast its growing.

The sheer size of it in a few months, it will needs roles divided across 2 times that play very specific rolls.

ok.. take for example on a smaller scale , what we have with XDE2 now..

lets say... XCOIN contacts me, and says hey, I want to hire the 'Marketing machine" for a month.

I say ok.. would you like to add the " Signature package campaign" for XXX fly for 1 month??? Would you like me to add the "fly swarm package" where we go every day to as many exchange chat rooms as possible , all proof posted for all links on the fly thread for xxx fly??

ok you get that point...

what this does is coin devs WILL want our massive marketing machine, and they are forced to pay in fly. "The Monster Marketing Machine" is already a proven concept in the xde2, it works WONDERFUL,and its flawless.

We will offer our marking to coin devs, they will send the fly to me, and I will distribute that to the promoters or workers, and THEY make money for their time, and they love it. It works!! Look at XDE2 thread.

Hey Ivan.. How many Fly do you want to sell me again?? Wink

Later guys, I gotta go. Oww... my fingers hurt.

Vegas

Actually yes Vegas, I still want to sell my Fly. All this is nice and promising what you have written but I do not see a result of anything Fly related for the last 6 months. You talk about massive marketing machine which is part of XDE2, Ok, that s possible, I do not know that coin and to tell you the truth I do not appreciate the fact you have devoted so much energy and time to another coin which you have taken over AFTER Fly. I, as one of the first Fly investors who s believed in all this feel somehow...... betrayed. But let me get back to the point, I do not see a single marketeer doing anything for Fly. I do not see anything besides ideas and promises. Promises I ve heard before.

No hard feelings, I do think you re a nice guy and I m sure you ve been quite successful in your private business. I do hope you ll continue being EXTREMELY successful in your business ventures. However, as I can on the Fly example, in crypto, you still have not had much success. I do hope this changes but tossing ideas and promises is not going to swing me back to hold on my Fly. I say this knowing that I m not important for the survival of this coin. You, Vegas, on the other hand, re crucial. So I d like to see something moving.

Ivan

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:10:03 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 04:20:27 AM by vegasguy

Agreed Ivan. Thank you for your honest response. Ive always respected you Ivan because you , like me, have come from honesty. Lets get real. Fly is damaged because of the poor decisions Ive made when it was a baby- teenageage years.  See, after months and months of  busting my ass with fly, things were no getting better, they were getting worse. I was applying the principles of business and money to crypto and my results were worse each week.

Everyday, I go on Yobit exchange . In my mind I see a a large gauge and its a gauge that starts in the middle (neutral) and then it moves towards success or fail. Fail is in the bottom left corner of the gauge, and success in on the bottom right in green.  In the beginning , it was quickly moving towards success, and the price of fly was skyrocketing, the price went to $2.50. If anyone disbelieves this please look it up and correct me. Youll see we did hit $2.50 and stayed there , for a time, that's factual.  This was months and months after the launch. Anyway, The needle had not only hit "success" it had snapped. The needle has passed the success, and snapped off. At this time I had many months playing all the coins, and had 50 coins minting in my taskbar at the same time, I was studying their behavior, what the users were saying and asking for, and what built their confidence, and boosted the coin price. I dont manipulate fly, in any way shape or form. The reason is, I need this to know were we are at this moment, and were we came from. It tells me whether the coin is in trouble or if its doing well. Here is more fly history,  that I will add to the story, some of it is not pretty, but it will help you understand how we got so far off course. It was my fault 100% for letting us get so far off course. I know why, and I know exactly how to fix it.

Another reason we got so off course: (my fault):

When I took fly on, I thought I knew everything there was about Crypto. How wrong I was. Here is the reality. I knew crypto inside and out and backwards and forwards from trading the coins. I have an excellent recall ability and could name coins, what their logo was, what what version they were on, whats the mood of their thread was in, and all kinds of other information that I tie into the internal rating in  my mind.  But, what I did NOT know at that time was, what I was reading was NOT 100% of the equation, and the gauge was misguiding because 25% of the true equation was missing, and therefore, the reading was NOT even close to true.  When I thought it was , very accurate 100% of the time. I was actually reading 75%. The other 25%, I had no idea was part of the equation was: Coin development!!!  The health of fly got so bad , that I had to stop and take a hard look, piece by piece, and find out what is going on with fly, and why it is struggling so bad when I have put enormous effort in to it. Im here posting every day, Im positive and strong, so what the hell is going wrong that we are miles and miles away from our target called success!?!?

Here is what happened....

Ive talked about it about above. Knowledge of money is 50% of the equation. There is no question that I have the other 50% mastered, and that is vast knowledge of money, economics and financials . Ok.. next is knowledge of Crypto coins. I thought it was the other 50%, and its NOT, the reality is its 25%. Those two combined is only 75% which is a fail. Ok its a "C" , but 75%  is a fail.

The side I never saw was the "dev" side. What I didnt know, is THAT is the other 25%, without vast knowledge of its inner workings and importance, any coin will fail. Fact is The OP needs 100% of all to become a BTC/LTC/DASH/ Etherium and you know the other names.

So no matter how hard I tried, I was scoring at the highest 75%, but then something would happen , like a fault in a wallet, and then trust would fall. Trust I couldnt afford to lose.

Ive studied fly and read all of its history to see where I went wrong. If I dont know were we went wrong, I can never make it right (success). Some of the pages were VERY VERY difficult to read. Specifically the ones are my posts where I think Im making the right choice, and its clear as day now, to those adept in Crtypto, it was the wrong choice. The biggest wakeup call was I was reading a thread, and I am going to name this user because his post appeared like he was trolling, but at the same time, I felt he knew something that I didnt that was very very important, and I felt I really needed to know what he knew.  

I am going to say his name, because talking to him was Pivotal in understanding the continued mistakes I was making. His name is "BITCOINNATIONAL".  I mention his name, because I respect him enough to finally tell me the truth. Its a positive post about him.  I knew there was SOMETHING MAJOR, I was doing constantly to hurt fly, and I don't know what it was and he does.  I researched him by reading all of his private posts to see if he was just a troll or a real user that understands community and respect. I didnt need to read far at all, to understand, that he is a highly respected legendary member of the community, and that he registered in 2012, and I registered in 2014, so he KNEW MUCH more than I about Crypto. I wanted to send him just a letter that said something to the nature of.. look im doing my best, I am honest, hardworking, I have integrity, but fly is in trouble, and I dont know why.  I know you know why, and can see the problem, please tell me what it is , so I can fix it.  He quickly messaged me back and said these words "Too many hardforks". I almost fell out of my chair. He cared enough to tell me the MOST MAJOR issue that was killing fly, and I had no idea, and he was kind enough to tell me the truth.  My personal thanks to BitcoinNational for being a pivitol part of the fly story, and for caring enough to be honest.

See, early in Crypto I was in every coin thread possible, I studied the users and what made them happy, and built trust. Many of the coin threads constantly asked for updates. When they got those updates, they were celebratory. So I knew If I kept putting out updates, I would have a VERY happy community. How wrong I was Sad This is the development part, I knew NOTHING about. If you look at my history, none of my errors had to do with inflation problems, or structuring the coin to keep prices high, or understanding  economics of coins, I made the worst possible mistakes in development area, and almost all of my mistakes in the "dev part".

The good news:

I still dont know everything about crypto, but Ive learned many lessons with regard to the "development part". I avoid hardforks like the plague. Lessons learned. Its not to say that there wont be a hardfork when really needed, but if one is created, there will be a VERY good reason to justify it.

So.. Ivan asked a great question , than many of you might be thinking, and its this...

"Why are you spending a lot of your time focused on XDE2, when fly needs the most help?".

Because of decisions Ive made in the past.. It would not make ANY sense to make any serious moves in fly. Fly needs time to rest.. the community needs time to calm, and relax. Putting an update now for any reason would be disastrous for fly.  Fly needs to just relax, and when the waters calm, I will introduce a small update that will raise the Superfly wallet to 200% POS. The purpose of this is to ready it  
for the XDE2 Marketing machine to pay the massive army of promoters. The numbers are growing exponentially every day. Fly will be a BIG part of this Marking project. The "Massive marketing machine" is NOT a fake promise. Its living proof and a MASSIVE success on the XDE2 thread. Its a proven concept that is working at this moment. Its as simple as that. The reason Im working on XDE2, is because fly needs time to just relax. Then when I feel like fly is ready to start growing again, the XDE2 promoters will be promoting fly is thousands of twtter accounts and forums, and in multiple languages, as it has. "The marketing machine" will also offer its services to OTHER OP/devs that need promotions, only to accept fly or XDE2 as payment. That will create enormous buy pressure. If your not familiar with what we are doing, The marking machine is a massive success on the XDE2 thread.  So Im purposefully letting fly just cruise, and relax. I CANNOT make any sudden changes to fly, it needs time to let the waters calm. Can you agree? But I will be here everyday, posting as I have. The non stop updates is what caused so much damage to fly, and I will NEVER make that mistake again. Updates, need to be moderately spaced apart, and they will be. Fly is FAR from dead, ive learned so much in the last few months, and Ive never been more clear on mistakes Ive made and what to do to fix them, and make FLY known to every crypto user. To everyone, I watch fly , every single day, and even though we are off course, Im not concerned. I will bring us back were we need to be, I need to be delicate  with fly, and patient until that day, then fly, once strong again, will blow the doors off crypto!!! As the team leader, Im more focused than ever on what needs to be done, and have a clear roadmap of the order of things. So, I can assure you all will not only be well , but better than you can ever imagine, its just going to take a little time. Thats all.

Vegas

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 07:51:49 AM

O.K. i spent one and a half hours to read through these vast posts of this discussion.
and even more to think about them. So here is my take about the bads and goods of this situation, what i think about the future
and how i could help.

The bad:

- Vegas my friend, you messed it, lol Grin

the good

- is the maintainer alive, is the coin alive, is the maintainer obsolete, the coin has reached the point of being a real currency, if fly may succeed,
   the past two years will be the part of the story, everybody will talk about as the wild years of the coin and will laugh
- its good vegas started running another coin, it helped him to get new inspiration, if a businessman is stuck, but refuses to give up, a mind switches
  to "random mode" to gain inspiration and it looks, like it did work out
- also the idea of silencing for a wile may be correct, there is nothing at risk, 2 month are nothing in retrospective of the time that already passed by.
  But i would to something slightly different (will come to that point)
- there is not a single option that could lead to failure, other than giving up and i feel giving up would be the only option, you would not be able to live with.
  I think we both lag of this function, we are the kind of "for good or for bad: succeed or die with it" people, that's why i can always feel with you.

the future (its getting partly "esoteric" but its about "softskills")

- use one week to completely disappear and to do NOTHING
- you are having a good idea, but because an idea isn't a concept, give it time to grow and  let it grow without interfering with thoughts, listen to your mind.
- instead of posting crypto tips, post crypto questions, LISTENING is much more difficult, but its the core of understanding
  (and its a task which is not one of your greatest skills, successful business fosters unlearning to listen, training it will be a great experience)
- when 4/5 five weeks have passed, you will not be able to keep you feets under the table, this is the point to return to thoughts and start planning.
- you then will have used up 5/6 weeks of the given two month and you can slowly start to bring everything in place
- have a skype talk with some of your wisest friends a few days before the comeback
- it will be great and fun

how can i help

timing is great, we are  launching out FEDERATED BLOCKCHAINS testnet in three month and you will need one month for education (we will take care of it).
You are the ONLY coin maintainer, who is not a developer and is allowed to take part in this testrun, to give you a headstart.
To really take advantage of it:

1) we are feature-complete and are 70% done for the launch its REALLY time to understand, how far we got.
    therefore read this one carefully NOW:
    https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitcoinsulting/internet-of-coins-blockchain-federation-protocol-content-from-my-talk-to-andreas-antonopolous
2) follow the link on the bottom of the article to join the test teams information circle

IVAN: sorry for you being stuck for now, i can imagine, having half a year of salary missing, is making life more complicated,
lets hope you will be able to laugh about it soon, though i  feel its a really serious situation for you now.

@everybody:
relax, everything we be fine
collaboration is king
Matthias  Cheesy

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 03:19:36 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2016, 03:58:13 PM by vegasguy

Matt, as always, you said it PERFECT!!! Ivan knows in his heart, Im not going to fail him or anyone else. The reason is simple: Failure (giving up) is never an option.

On a positive note, it proves one thing...

Fly has been hit buy a bus, fell of a cliff, hit head on at 110mph, has been beaten , stabbed, and in the end, dusts itself off, and laughs. Fly has been through the every worst possible scenario that could happen to a coin, as is fully alive and well sitting just under a $1 a year later. Ive examined its core and it radiates with life. There is not even the slightest crack in its foundation. Fly is a bit bruised and battered, and just needs a bit of time to heal. But , it leaves no doubt , it can withstand the worst most possible scenarious that could ever happen to any coin, because it has done ALL of them, and is VERY much alive and well. Knowing that, when the bruises of fly begin to heal, I will build on its strong foundation with the "Massive Marketing Machine" to show its true potential. Looking at what fly has been though, I would say its one of the strongest coins out there , bar none.

Vegas

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1169

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2016, 03:27:01 PM

Agreed Ivan. Thank you for your honest response. Ive always respected you Ivan because you , like me, have come from honesty. Lets get real. Fly is damaged because of the poor decisions Ive made when it was a baby- teenageage years.  See, after months and months of  busting my ass with fly, things were no getting better, they were getting worse. I was applying the principles of business and money to crypto and my results were worse each week.

Everyday, I go on Yobit exchange . In my mind I see a a large gauge and its a gauge that starts in the middle (neutral) and then it moves towards success or fail. Fail is in the bottom left corner of the gauge, and success in on the bottom right in green.  In the beginning , it was quickly moving towards success, and the price of fly was skyrocketing, the price went to $2.50. If anyone disbelieves this please look it up and correct me. Youll see we did hit $2.50 and stayed there , for a time, that's factual.  This was months and months after the launch. Anyway, The needle had not only hit "success" it had snapped. The needle has passed the success, and snapped off. At this time I had many months playing all the coins, and had 50 coins minting in my taskbar at the same time, I was studying their behavior, what the users were saying and asking for, and what built their confidence, and boosted the coin price. I dont manipulate fly, in any way shape or form. The reason is, I need this to know were we are at this moment, and were we came from. It tells me whether the coin is in trouble or if its doing well. Here is more fly history,  that I will add to the story, some of it is not pretty, but it will help you understand how we got so far off course. It was my fault 100% for letting us get so far off course. I know why, and I know exactly how to fix it.

Another reason we got so off course: (my fault):

When I took fly on, I thought I knew everything there was about Crypto. How wrong I was. Here is the reality. I knew crypto inside and out and backwards and forwards from trading the coins. I have an excellent recall ability and could name coins, what their logo was, what what version they were on, whats the mood of their thread was in, and all kinds of other information that I tie into the internal rating in  my mind.  But, what I did NOT know at that time was, what I was reading was NOT 100% of the equation, and the gauge was misguiding because 25% of the true equation was missing, and therefore, the reading was NOT even close to true.  When I thought it was , very accurate 100% of the time. I was actually reading 75%. The other 25%, I had no idea was part of the equation was: Coin development!!!  The health of fly got so bad , that I had to stop and take a hard look, piece by piece, and find out what is going on with fly, and why it is struggling so bad when I have put enormous effort in to it. Im here posting every day, Im positive and strong, so what the hell is going wrong that we are miles and miles away from our target called success!?!?

Here is what happened....

Ive talked about it about above. Knowledge of money is 50% of the equation. There is no question that I have the other 50% mastered, and that is vast knowledge of money, economics and financials . Ok.. next is knowledge of Crypto coins. I thought it was the other 50%, and its NOT, the reality is its 25%. Those two combined is only 75% which is a fail. Ok its a "C" , but 75%  is a fail.

The side I never saw was the "dev" side. What I didnt know, is THAT is the other 25%, without vast knowledge of its inner workings and importance, any coin will fail. Fact is The OP needs 100% of all to become a BTC/LTC/DASH/ Etherium and you know the other names.

So no matter how hard I tried, I was scoring at the highest 75%, but then something would happen , like a fault in a wallet, and then trust would fall. Trust I couldnt afford to lose.

Ive studied fly and read all of its history to see where I went wrong. If I dont know were we went wrong, I can never make it right (success). Some of the pages were VERY VERY difficult to read. Specifically the ones are my posts where I think Im making the right choice, and its clear as day now, to those adept in Crtypto, it was the wrong choice. The biggest wakeup call was I was reading a thread, and I am going to name this user because his post appeared like he was trolling, but at the same time, I felt he knew something that I didnt that was very very important, and I felt I really needed to know what he knew.  

I am going to say his name, because talking to him was Pivotal in understanding the continued mistakes I was making. His name is "BITCOINNATIONAL".  I mention his name, because I respect him enough to finally tell me the truth. Its a positive post about him.  I knew there was SOMETHING MAJOR, I was doing constantly to hurt fly, and I don't know what it was and he does.  I researched him by reading all of his private posts to see if he was just a troll or a real user that understands community and respect. I didnt need to read far at all, to understand, that he is a highly respected legendary member of the community, and that he registered in 2012, and I registered in 2014, so he KNEW MUCH more than I about Crypto. I wanted to send him just a letter that said something to the nature of.. look im doing my best, I am honest, hardworking, I have integrity, but fly is in trouble, and I dont know why.  I know you know why, and can see the problem, please tell me what it is , so I can fix it.  He quickly messaged me back and said these words "Too many hardforks". I almost fell out of my chair. He cared enough to tell me the MOST MAJOR issue that was killing fly, and I had no idea, and he was kind enough to tell me the truth.  My personal thanks to BitcoinNational for being a pivitol part of the fly story, and for caring enough to be honest.

See, early in Crypto I was in every coin thread possible, I studied the users and what made them happy, and built trust. Many of the coin threads constantly asked for updates. When they got those updates, they were celebratory. So I knew If I kept putting out updates, I would have a VERY happy community. How wrong I was Sad This is the development part, I knew NOTHING about. If you look at my history, none of my errors had to do with inflation problems, or structuring the coin to keep prices high, or understanding  economics of coins, I made the worst possible mistakes in development area, and almost all of my mistakes in the "dev part".

The good news:

I still dont know everything about crypto, but Ive learned many lessons with regard to the "development part". I avoid hardforks like the plague. Lessons learned. Its not to say that there wont be a hardfork when really needed, but if one is created, there will be a VERY good reason to justify it.

So.. Ivan asked a great question , than many of you might be thinking, and its this...

"Why are you spending a lot of your time focused on XDE2, when fly needs the most help?".

Because of decisions Ive made in the past.. It would not make ANY sense to make any serious moves in fly. Fly needs time to rest.. the community needs time to calm, and relax. Putting an update now for any reason would be disastrous for fly.  Fly needs to just relax, and when the waters calm, I will introduce a small update that will raise the Superfly wallet to 200% POS. The purpose of this is to ready it  
for the XDE2 Marketing machine to pay the massive army of promoters. The numbers are growing exponentially every day. Fly will be a BIG part of this Marking project. The "Massive marketing machine" is NOT a fake promise. Its living proof and a MASSIVE success on the XDE2 thread. Its a proven concept that is working at this moment. Its as simple as that. The reason Im working on XDE2, is because fly needs time to just relax. Then when I feel like fly is ready to start growing again, the XDE2 promoters will be promoting fly is thousands of twtter accounts and forums, and in multiple languages, as it has. "The marketing machine" will also offer its services to OTHER OP/devs that need promotions, only to accept fly or XDE2 as payment. That will create enormous buy pressure. If your not familiar with what we are doing, The marking machine is a massive success on the XDE2 thread.  So Im purposefully letting fly just cruise, and relax. I CANNOT make any sudden changes to fly, it needs time to let the waters calm. Can you agree? But I will be here everyday, posting as I have. The non stop updates is what caused so much damage to fly, and I will NEVER make that mistake again. Updates, need to be moderately spaced apart, and they will be. Fly is FAR from dead, ive learned so much in the last few months, and Ive never been more clear on mistakes Ive made and what to do to fix them, and make FLY known to every crypto user. To everyone, I watch fly , every single day, and even though we are off course, Im not concerned. I will bring us back were we need to be, I need to be delicate  with fly, and patient until that day, then fly, once strong again, will blow the doors off crypto!!! As the team leader, Im more focused than ever on what needs to be done, and have a clear roadmap of the order of things. So, I can assure you all will not only be well , but better than you can ever imagine, its just going to take a little time. Thats all.

Vegas

A VERY HONEST AND HUMBLE DEV, hats off for that.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 04:02:10 PM

I know who I am as a man, Im capable of amazing things, AND with that, Im going to make mistakes along the way. Im not perfect, and no one else is either. I do my best with what I know. The good news is I LEARN from my mistakes, never to repeat, and THAT is whats important. My mistakes are behind me. Im ready for a fresh start. In fact , I cant wait. Fly just needs a few weeks to heal, and then I will slowly add small updates. Years from now, people will be talking about this story, because its so outrageous, you couldnt possibly make it up. Someone said "No coin has ever survived a rollback", well then "fly will be the first!", take that to the bank Wink

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 01:27:01 AM

Guys im writing a detailed whitepaper of how fly will integrate into the very successful XDE2 Massive marketing machine, that everyone can be a part of. Im still writing the detailed whitepaper on that, but if you want to see it in action, visit the XDE2 thread.

Vegas

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 02:13:27 AM

Guys im writing a detailed whitepaper of how fly will integrate into the very successful XDE2 Massive marketing machine, that everyone can be a part of. Im still writing the detailed whitepaper on that, but if you want to see it in action, visit the XDE2 thread.

Vegas

Is this thread about FLY or some other coin?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
JimmyRecard

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:17:48 AM

Vegas

Sounds like something spotsy would do but remember spotsy was just one of many alter egos and vegasguy could very well possibly be another one Cool

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 12:42:06 PM

Vegas

XDE2 is a coin which is deep connected with FLY. So, everything is fine. Of course, sometimes, news about coins could be overlapped. But i would say, crossmarketing! You can be relaxed...
:-)

Greetz
Steve
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: