Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 03:38:11 PM

Today Griffith will be posting a VERY detailed explanation of Flynode. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Here is why:

Flynode is one of a kind technology.

1. Flynode requires NO collateral, only that you hold a min of 500 coins in your wallet.
2. Flynode "flys" around and randomly chooses users to rewards. Everyone has the same chance!
3. Flynode is layered. What this means is for every additional 1 fly will add an additional 0.01% to the reward paid out by the flynode.
4. Max reward is 45%. You will need 5000 fly.

Griffith will post more details on this , and we are still in testing.

Vegasguy, I respect really your energy and power to never give up. I am sooo damn excited, how to see our next results!

Greetz
Steve

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 03:43:03 PM

Today Griffith will be posting a VERY detailed explanation of Flynode. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am about this. Here is why:

1. Flynode requires NO collateral, only that you hold a min of 500 coins in your wallet.
2. Flynode "flys" around and randomly chooses users to rewards. Everyone has the same chance!
3. Flynode is layered. What this means is for every additional 1 fly will add an additional 0.01% to the reward paid out by the flynode.

Griffith will post more details on this , and we are still in testing.

Vegasguy, I respect really your energy and power to never give up. I am sooo damn excited, how to see our next results!

Greetz
Steve

Failure is not an option Smiley

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:54:25 PM

Looking forward to FlyNode info from Griffith.
midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 04:35:13 AM

2. Flynode "flys" around and randomly chooses users to reward. Everyone has the same chance!

In these ways flynode is one of a kind!! This is a "Crypto first" that to get a node, your funds do not need to be locked or need collateral.
Also as you slowly add to your balance , even by 1 fly, your reward from the node will be larger.

There is no question, that word will spread fast, and everyone will know about Flycoin because of its unique flynode system Smiley

Griffith will post more details on this , as we are still in testing.

Also remember @ block 90k, the POS drops to 10%. So there are 3,000 more blocks that you can earn a much higher POS until then to get your fly node easier. I will raise the POS again in the near future to around 20%-25%. For now, Im playing it safe, to avoid inflation.

Vegas

The lower PoS of 10% will help separate the "weak hands" from the people dedicated to the future of FLY.

Look forward to the future of Flynodes, and the info on instituting Flynodes.
Griffith
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:20:26 AM

FlyNode

Flynode starts up when the wallet starts automatically. You have the option to turn off the flynode function in the config file by adding the line,

flynode=0

NOTE: this will not stop your wallet from relaying and keeping a list of flynodes. It will only stop you from running in flynode mode if you have enough coins to qualify.

By default, running the wallet with flynode mode enabled will cause the node to create a flynode for yourself within your wallet. The flynode consists of all of your wallet addresses that hold coins and your connection info (so people can connect to you). Starting at 1% reward when you have at least 500 fly in your wallet, every additional 1 fly will add an additional 0.01% to the reward paid out by the flynode system when your node is selected to receive rewards. This bonus reward caps at 45% (5000 fly).

It is being considered that this be at a lower cap and then elevated based on how many non-minting transactions were put into the block.

Flynodes are paid every time a new block is minted. Each new block selects 1 flynode from the active list and uses its balance to calculate the reward paid to it. For each address that the flynode claims belongs to it (by default all of your addresses that contain coins are added to your flynodes claimed address list) it adds the balance to a total and uses that total to pay a percent of the coins that were minted for that block. Each address claimed gets paid its portion of the total. Selection of which flynode is paid is semi random. Nodes that haven’t been paid in a while do have a higher chance of being paid than ones more recently paid. To be considered active, flynodes need to renew themselves every 3 minutes. This is renewal function built into the messaging system. A flynode will send out a message to say that it is still alive once every 2.5 minutes to ensure that is stays added to the list. (this timer may be extended in the future). After 3 minutes, if the node has not renewed or responded to requests to see if it is alive, it will be removed from the flynode list.

Flynodes must be able to accept inbound connections to the wallet or they will not be able to be considered active.

Flynodes help support the health of the network by accepting inbound connections and helping other wallets seed connections. This means that they also help to get confirms broadcasted faster among the network and help prevent forking by keeping a tighter consensus on valid blocks. They are paid rewards for this task.

NOTE: all described functionality is automated, no additional input is needed from the users unless they desire to change the config, then they may to do as they see fit

if a full white paper style explanation of everything is desired, let me know
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 03:46:01 PM

Guys the richest man in the world speaks about Cryptocurrency and he will be a BIG part of its future (The video is 30 days old):

Its what Ive known since I learned about cryptocurrency. What he doesnt mention, is that the reason entire countries will adopt crypto is because 'THERE IS NO TRUST IN THEIR MONEY". Thats my quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrJu4F-2qjU

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:17:40 PM

FlyNode

Flynode starts up when the wallet starts automatically. You have the option to turn off the flynode function in the config file by adding the line,

flynode=0

NOTE: this will not stop your wallet from relaying and keeping a list of flynodes. It will only stop you from running in flynode mode if you have enough coins to qualify.

By default, running the wallet with flynode mode enabled will cause the node to create a flynode for yourself within your wallet. The flynode consists of all of your wallet addresses that hold coins and your connection info (so people can connect to you). Starting at 1% reward when you have at least 500 fly in your wallet, every additional 1 fly will add an additional 0.01% to the reward paid out by the flynode system when your node is selected to receive rewards. This bonus reward caps at 45% (5000 fly).

It is being considered that this be at a lower cap and then elevated based on how many non-minting transactions were put into the block.

Flynodes are paid every time a new block is minted. Each new block selects 1 flynode from the active list and uses its balance to calculate the reward paid to it. For each address that the flynode claims belongs to it (by default all of your addresses that contain coins are added to your flynodes claimed address list) it adds the balance to a total and uses that total to pay a percent of the coins that were minted for that block. Each address claimed gets paid its portion of the total. Selection of which flynode is paid is semi random. Nodes that haven’t been paid in a while do have a higher chance of being paid than ones more recently paid. To be considered active, flynodes need to renew themselves every 3 minutes. This is renewal function built into the messaging system. A flynode will send out a message to say that it is still alive once every 2.5 minutes to ensure that is stays added to the list. (this timer may be extended in the future). After 3 minutes, if the node has not renewed or responded to requests to see if it is alive, it will be removed from the flynode list.

Flynodes must be able to accept inbound connections to the wallet or they will not be able to be considered active.

Flynodes help support the health of the network by accepting inbound connections and helping other wallets seed connections. This means that they also help to get confirms broadcasted faster among the network and help prevent forking by keeping a tighter consensus on valid blocks. They are paid rewards for this task.

NOTE: all described functionality is automated, no additional input is needed from the users unless they desire to change the config, then they may to do as they see fit

Nice work, but I think the "original" masternodes are a better solution.  

Best Regards Christian

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:18:04 PM

FlyNode

flynode=0

Nice work, but I think the "original" masternodes are a better solution.  

Best Regards Christian

Thank you Christian, and you certainly know more than me. At the same time, I want to be innovative. I think implementing standard masternodes would not bring any excitement to fly. Fly needs attention, and excitement right now. We can always adjust flynode specs after launch based on user feedback.

Vegas

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:34:09 AM

Love that the FlyNode process is automated.
Griffith - How can we tell if the FlyNode is operating?

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 04:59:11 AM

Flynode starts at block 90k, right? Should there be any paid marketing for this? If ever, now would be the time to create some campaign and if there would be a donation pool for this, I d gladly chip in.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:35:24 AM

hi vegasguy ,
i send you pm,
thanks.check pm.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 11:48:32 AM

My Flycoin explorer will go down for a big update.. Back online in ~ 24 hours..
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:50:33 PM

Guys I rarely invite members to join Team Fly unless I see something exceptional about that person. Now if you follow fly, you already see things about Fly that are unique and very special that others dont. However sometimes I see a very special person that stands out for their integrity and passion, and truth. Team fly proudly welcomes its newest member Midnight Miner!!!! Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:19:59 PM

Guys, there is no question that we have had many many challenges along the way. The road has been rough, and challenging. Some decided the challenge was too difficult. Well Im here to say, with the addition of the upcoming flynode, and its very unique technology, it has doubled the price of fly. Fly has never been so alive Smiley Thank you for trusting me. What you have always thought is now confirmed. I will NEVER break your trust, or sell my integrity, EVER!!!

Guys, youve trusted me this far. Please listen to my advice. There are only 640 fly on Yobit. Do NOT send more coins to yobit. Here is why:

It will take just a little btc to make the price well over 300,000 sats, and more. What we should be doing is buying!!!! Let yobit dry up, and the price will be VERY high. Then SLOWLY sell 3-5 coins at a time on the sell side ONLY, and ask a VERY high price 400,000-500,000. If we join together. Fly will be legendary!! Lets join together, and go big!!!!!

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas!!

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:23:17 PM

People like FLY, and I think that this is just the beginning of good things.

It's just a matter of time. Our task is to help in the success of FLY, what I am doing on Yobit;)
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:28:03 PM

People like FLY, and I think that this is just the beginning of good things.

It's just a matter of time. Our task is to help in the success of FLY, what I am doing on Yobit;)

Correct. Yobit is key. Because thats were the buyers are. We need to spread the word about how great fly is. If you can, a few times a day, go on yobit, and mention how well fly is doing in chat box. This will get others interested, and buying. That is what I did today, and the response was unbelievable!!

Vegas

gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

FLY is Yobit, so we have to intensively promote our coin on trolbox.
We would induce a greater interest in this great project.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:09:42 PM

Caution, Yobit wallet is maintenance
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:32:05 PM

Caution, Yobit wallet is maintenance

Thank you Fallout. The reason is they were sent V2.4 about 2 weeks ago. So, when they update, it will come out of maintenance. No worries.

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:33:25 PM

Until then, thank you to everyone that has been at my side Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: