Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:41:41 PM

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley
Vegas
I love the idea of a multipool for the miners out there.
Another great way to get new people involved and
continue the demand for the coin.

If there are any miners out there, a hint on what algos or coins you are interested in mining would be a great help.

Every coin added to the pool takes up resources, so if there is a list of favourites, this would help.
BitSend
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1370307
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:19:54 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2016, 12:44:12 PM by groggin

i'm really looking forward to the multipooll.,, can mine for a few months maybe, to secure a node, and maybe give it some hash longterm   Smiley

idk what to suggest as target currencies though, thinking profit ofc, + we should pick a resilient victim, maybe doge or maza, redd...

the Blake256 algo(s) seem to run really well,  maybe that could be a focus

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 04:01:29 PM

More great news. Midnight miner has agreed to setup our multipool!!!!!!!! This will be awesome because it will buy from the exchange and pay you, causing prices to rise!!! IT will be hosted at my datacenter for MASSIVE speed!!! The multipool will autobuy from the exchange and payout in fly Smiley
Vegas
I love the idea of a multipool for the miners out there.
Another great way to get new people involved and
continue the demand for the coin.

If there are any miners out there, a hint on what algos or coins you are interested in mining would be a great help.

Every coin added to the pool takes up resources, so if there is a list of favourites, this would help.

Here is a list of coins in order of profitability. I have not checked the list, it was pulled from another pool.  We only need about 5-10 coins per algo, and we will only have scrypt, sha-256, and a few X coins, like x11, x13. I want to avoid coins with VERY high nethash rate like gulden. In the beta lets just use coins with low hashrarte such as Franko, Hobonickels, and bottle caps ect.

Here is a nice list we can choose from. We MUST avoid all high net hash rate coins.

We will only use 3-4 coins for each algo for the beta.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 08:37:45 PM

This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

P.S- VegasGuy I'm loving what I'm seeing with FLY still my friend Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:07:58 PM

This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

Its all passion my friend, and a "No quit attitude". Now people see, that I am 100% dedicated to making fly great. Thank you for your kind words!!

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:18:07 PM

FLY, XDII, ERC, DMD, BSD, NAV - These are projects in which the dev cares not only for business but for the good of investors.

But Vegas is the first place Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 10:36:37 PM

FLY, XDII, ERC, DMD, BSD, NAV - These are projects in which the dev cares not only for business but for the good of investors.

But Vegas is the first place Smiley
Yes I have to agree when a Dev and the team put the investors interests first and a priority it definitely helps to earn that statute of trust in this kind of shady world Smiley Keep up the amazing work!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 11:20:56 PM

Hey NoobKid - Thanks for the kind words. I did not hesitate because you
are always ready to help and, I like that your posts are always positive and every thread.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 12:06:55 AM

are always ready to help and, I like that your posts are always positive and every thread.
Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:06:29 AM

Also is Yobit the only exchange we can trade FLY on? I just notice that Yobit says the FLY wallet is in maintenance right now and don't want to risk sending any coins!! Could the Dev or team get ahold of Yobit and find out what is wrong please and thank you Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:31:38 AM

Also is Yobit the only exchange we can trade FLY on? I just notice that Yobit says the FLY wallet is in maintenance right now and don't want to risk sending any coins!! Could the Dev or team get ahold of Yobit and find out what is wrong please and thank you Cheesy Cheers
Yobit has been good to FlyCoin and XDE2. As far as wallet maintenance, they are very busy and, it can take a while for them to update or clean up their wallets. For a fee you can get moved up in priority but, it has been a while so, we hope to see it come out of maintenance soon.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:32:55 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 02:25:15 AM by Woody20285

This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???
Right now the best thing you can do is stake and accumulate with some smart Buy side bids. The next wallet will add the FlyNodes ( MasterNodes that set themselves up and that look at the total balance in your wallet/all addresses - no locking up coins or collateral). Your goal should be a minimum of 500 FLY. Beta testing on the FlyNodes is going well but, we will not release it until the process and coding is solid.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:21:39 PM

No worries, this is normal activity. Its because we sent them wallet V2.4. There is a fork at block 90k. So most likely they will update the wallet then. Please feel safe to buy all you want. I will personally back it.

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:26:07 PM

This is a little off topic but I would like to give a mad shout out to Woody20235 who I've been talking to for a bit about crypto and we help each other here and there. He was one of the people who turned me onto FLY.  Now I've been away from trading for a while and I got a message from Woody asking me for working nodes for another coin I know we both collect.  Now I had no problem helping a fellow trader out and I made a joke about helping me out with some FLY by sending some to my donation address in my signature and without hesitation Woody sent me 100 FLY!!! That is ALTruism at it's finest people!! That is what trading and sharing crypto should be about giving and paying it forward!! Thanks so much Woody!!

Thanks Bro that's what Crypto needs though to draw more people into learning about it and learning to use it is guys like us that are always willing to help a Noob out and guide them to our best of knowledge.  Not going to lie I'm very happy I met a lot of you guys through here because kindness and courtesy are few and far between nowadays.  Now another question I have is if I have 100 FLY what do I do to get those bonuses or whatever is offered with that many coins?Huh Anyone???

This is what makes our upcoming flynode so amazing. There is only one thing you need to do. Have 500 fly coins in your wallet and open it. Thats it!!!!! With most masternodes, its a pain to setup, and then it doesnt work. Our "Masternode" requires NO SETUP. Have a min of 500 coins, and open your wallet. Done, and working. Also your reward increases with each fly you add to your wallet up to 5000 fly , which will pay 50%!!

I do understand that 500 fly is steep, however this causes buy pressure and increases the demand and prices. Also I pay people to promote. I can reward you handsomely for promoting on Yobit chat. That is the place to promote fly right now. This offer is available to anyone. Perhaps post a screenshot of your chat here. A good icebreaker is "Have you guys heard about the new flynode from flycoin, that requires no setup!?!?" If you promote fly on Yobit a few times a week , youll be at 500 fly in a very short time Smiley

Vegas

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:51:54 PM

Guys fly coin is looking great. Every day keeps looking better and better. Its critical that we post more on the thread. It can be anything fly related. This attracts attention. Lets keep our momentum going Smiley

vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:52:29 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2016, 07:38:14 PM by vegasguy

Guys, I went over the the next hottest thing in Crypto. I went to https://thecryptochat.net/  and spoke to the admins. I really like the people there, they are VERY nice. They will add dice and blackjack and a faucet for fly!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is sooooooooooo much to look forward to!!!

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2016, 06:41:08 PM

Guys I went over the the next hottest thing in Crypto. I went to https://thecryptochat.net/  and spoke to the admins. I really like the people there, they are VERY nice. I donated .25BTC and they will add dice and blackjack and a faucet for fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is sooooooooooo much to look forward to!!!

Vegas

Vegasguy, these are the things, which will increase exponentially the value of FLYCOIN. Its not only the technical features...its about your community and your leading.

Vegasguy, mark my words, we from our lab make it to your duty, to hold Fly on track! We have big plans with FLY, not only for the name.

I was very rare the last time here, but I am always on your side. I found here very nice guys, which are now in my heart!

So...

I am totally happy, how things are moving!

Greetz
Steve
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 03:54:07 PM

At block 90k superblocks will kick in with about 20x probability. I was lucky enough to catch one today even with low chances. This is what they will look like.

Vegas

winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:21:11 PM

OK, I'm ready for one of those superblocks!   Sock it to me!  Smiley

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:57:25 PM

OK, I'm ready for one of those superblocks!   Sock it to me!  Smiley

The probability of superblocks will increase about 20x at block 90k, so they will be very frequent Smiley

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: