Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you like fly to rebrand to "Las Vegas" coin, and do a swap and add masternodes, POS would be 25%, Min stake time 1 day. Pow for 20,000 blocks, mining quark. Reward .5 "Las Vegas" per block.
Yes, all of the above as stated.
Yes, I approve all of the above, but POS to be 50%
Yes, I would like all of the above but NO POW, POS only.
Yes, I would like all of the above , but I would like 2 "Las Vegas coins" for 1 fly.
Yes, but I want 50% POS and 4 "Las Vegas" coins to for 1 fly coin.
Yes, but I want 4 "Las Vegas" coins for 1 fly coin. POS to be 25%.
NO, do nothing. Continue to just develop fly.

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX  (Read 186119 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:37:33 PM

BlockPioneers explorer updated Wink
Thank you Banzai.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 09:43:04 PM

Guys I just sent the new wallet to Yobit. Im posting this because latley they have been delayed on updating some wallets , so this is just proof that I sent it to them less than 1 hour after release. We still have until block 77,000 for the changes, so thats lots of time.

Im sending to bleu trade now also.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 10:45:02 PM

FYI:

I would not leave any coins on Yobit, during a Fork.
I have not been able to get them to even restart the ZEIT wallet when they fell out of sync.  Tongue
If they update, you can always move the coins back after the fork.

Cool
GoldTiger69

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 03:02:14 AM

This is the release that changes us to POSP. This is the ONLY change. However, It will not take effect until block 77,000 giving us loads of time for the exchanges to update. Probably another 6 weeks later we will add HODL.

Note : Last fly update was on 5/11/2016. Im trying to make the updates a month - 6 weeks apart. @Goldtiger , are you watching this? Wink

Here is the source code for those that like to make their own : https://github.com/CoinProjects/Fly-coin

Vegas

It's all good, vegas, thanks Smiley

I can help you to restore/recover your wallet or password.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1234619.0
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 07:42:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:12:20 AM by kiklo

In the Nightmare that is Yobit News.

Looks like they got ddos right about the same time BTC spiked over $600,

Now Even their BTC, LTC, & Doge Wallets are on Delayed Status  Tongue

Fly is also on a delayed status, so check the wallet status before trying to send or receive any coins from Yobit.

Cool

Update :
Wallets Back online ,
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

So, its only fair that I tell you now that our hodl addition in about 6 weeks from now will require min amounts to be locked away. In other words:

The higher percentage return you want, the longer it will have to be locked, AND the more min FLY will be required. The purpose of the min is to encourage buy support, AND it is beneficial to have more coins out of circulation making FLY even more rare, while at the same time creating demand. When you factor in the top 3 that hold 1/2 the coins, (and dont sell), there really isnt much left. The real money supply is NOT anything close to 200,000. The biggest rewards will go to the biggest risk takers that lock the largest amounts away for the longest periods. We are working on the table out now, and will post a rough draft for discussion. The bottom line is whats best for the coin. So I will soon post a proposed table so everyone can discuss it and then we can finalize it.

The goal is stability and steady growth. Fly was born on August 2015, so we are approaching our 1 year anniversary. This brings even more trust to our coin. We also have 30 peers connected. Thats the highest ive ever seen. These are all good signals we are headed in a good direction. From now on FLY will be free from fees and control. Everything will be an option. In the past I wanted to try something radical and new. Crypto enthusiasts didnt want it. So the new direction is to create OPTIONS, and at the same time promote our many crypto services bringing more value to fly.

Lets look at the big picture. How ,many coins launch, and a year later is still stable at 100,000 sats? I would guess 1%-2%? Most coins are very short term and a quick pump and nose dive to the ground..HARD. So im not shy to say im proud we are in a stable condition, and are headed for a steady healthy growth stage. 100,000 -300,000 sats is a healthy price because beyond that its either out of reach for most people or the price is so high people "cash out". The price of fly is real. Its not manipulated or pumped. With pumps comes dumps and volatility , and thats not fair to those that dont know whats going on. I wanted to create a safe enviroment were people can put their money for long periods and enjoy the profits in a safe and healthy and honest environment. Anyway Ive yapped enough, Ill post a preliminary table of our HODL version so we can discuss it and make any changes before it goes final in about 6 weeks.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 03:25:28 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 04:14:52 PM by vegasguy

This is a rough draft table that we have put together. I want to discuss it and change it if you feel something needs to be changed for the next few weeks, until we can all decide and what we want.

Here are my reasons for the table presented:

1. The goal is to get as many coins locked away for the longest periods. The reason is less on the exchange on the sell side. LESS coins "in the wild" coupled with demand equals higher prices. The demand will come from those that want the higher interest rates of fly. They will need more fly to qualify for the higher rates. Here is the good news. There is not even close to enough fly to go around. So a very tiny few will have the luxury of the very high interest rates, protecting inflation. There will also be many choices. I dont want everyones locked coins to mature at the same time, so thats why I created many options. All of this is up for discussion. Keep in mind the higher interest rates available to more people the more coins in circulation, and the coins YOU have will be worth less. Also if your planning on participating in HODL and you dont have the min required for the term you want, now would be a great time to put buy orders in or outright buy the coins, as I believe on this news the price will rise with buying pressure from those getting ready to have their minim ready for the release. So, thats something to keep in mind. Also the % shown that you lock for will compound every single day , just as if it was unlocked. Like HODL it will show you the compounded balance as it changes in real time. Some people look at the richlist and see myself as a massive holder of my own coins and see this as a threat. Its ONLY a threat when you dont know who that holder is AND its a short term coin they plan to dump on you 1 month after release. The fact that I am STILL buying more of my own coins when I already have a massive amount should tell you a WHOLE lot. Im buying daily, and have NEVER sold. There is a message hidden in there Smiley Ok its not so hidden. It means, I would be crazy to leave that massive amount behind and abandon my project. So your stuck with me. I cant and wont be going anywhere. Its there to PROVE my faith in this project. I also know as time goes on, the price will only go up at a steady , healthy pace on its own, naturally. The day will come when I do slowly start selling, and it will ALWAYS be listed on the sell side in moderate amounts over a long period, and it will never be used to hurt the price. Yes, I have invested an enormous amount of my own money into this, but I have even invested more time than money. I would never desecrate the work that myself and team fly have put into this project for the past year. Notice the top 3 holders also do not sell. Do they know something, you dont? Wink

Here is an actual screen shot of the HODL coin. Notice the table at the bottom thats filled with important data. Ours will have the same data, so youll have all the details you would ever want to know in real time.

Guys if its not clear already. Look at my ACTIONS. Ive been here working every day relentlessly on making fly the best it can ever be. As the project ages, it will become more popular as people will realize the short term pump and dump, newbie dev crap, is 1 winner (newbie runaway dev), and the rest all eat losses. My promise and oath to you, is I will never do anything to purposefully hurt you, or break your trust.

Vegas

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:21:22 PM

Excellent plan. Vegas, thx for this effort, I m glad I bought into Fly.

What about that plan about using X11 miner which was proposed by Helmut?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:05:19 PM

Ya, I would be willing to do that. Exchange 24 hours of mining in exchange for fly. I can mine any X11 coin @384mhs. The reason I never followed up on that is because it really didnt generate enough interest. So if enough people posted that they wanted this, then its something we can certainly add.  Now here is something very interesting. As we are using POSP code from Cryptobullion, they also have a lotto. http://lottobullion.com/  So, I could lotto the X11 asic for a day. I need to read more how their lotto works. @Ivan, I also value your opinion as a crypto expert. What are your thoughts on our HODL table?

Vegas

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

I like your idea of the lock up rates a lot. Reward that will promoting long term investment. I have been staking and haven't sell a single FLY since the beginning. Thanks for your hard work.
vegasguy (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:43:02 PM

I like your idea of the lock up rates a lot. Reward that will promoting long term investment. I have been staking and haven't sell a single FLY since the beginning. Thanks for your hard work.

Thank you, and that tells me, you FULLY understand fly and what its about. See its a VERY rare coin and hard to acquire. So, the message ive always been sending is that if people bought and held, and starved the market, the price would only go up. Now with a minimum to lock for higher rates , should bring more buy Pressure. As our version of HODL will differ, our version needs a new name that attaches it to fly. When your coins are locked, they are called "Flocked" Wink

Vegas

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:43:14 PM

GREAT INFO between the lines you wrote.

Dear members, BTC-BTC-BTC is one of the smart contributors, who shows us the WHOLE Vision we all share:

FLYCOIN as a real world tool for future projects! Hold your coins, you still never could imagine, how Team Fly will be one of the top address in cryptoworld! Team Fly will be one of the devs favourite tool.

Do you know, how much time we save for ur developments, if you only pay in FLY or BTC to get access to the rare offered service like android wallets?
We in Team Fly knows, how big the pain is, to look monthly for devs, who can do things, you always need?

Greetz
Steve
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:52:17 PM

Ya, I would be willing to do that. Exchange 24 hours of mining in exchange for fly. I can mine any X11 coin @384mhs. The reason I never followed up on that is because it really didnt generate enough interest. So if enough people posted that they wanted this, then its something we can certainly add.  Now here is something very interesting. As we are using POSP code from Cryptobullion, they also have a lotto. http://lottobullion.com/  So, I could lotto the X11 asic for a day. I need to read more how their lotto works. @Ivan, I also value your opinion as a crypto expert. What are your thoughts on our HODL table?

Vegas

The table s perfect. However, have you ever considered going into gambling, since you re from Las Vegas. Look at CLAM and just-dice. Great stuff, a gambling website which operated only on FLY. Fly stakes if invested into the house. Great stuff.

Besides that, the only thing FLY needs s promotion.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 06:55:11 PM

Quote from: vegasguy

what is the schedule for the PoSP staking rate?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:29:02 PM

This is a rough draft table that we have put together. I want to discuss it and change it if you feel something needs to be changed for the next few weeks, until we can all decide and what we want.

Here are my reasons for the table presented:

1. The goal is to get as many coins locked away for the longest periods. The reason is less on the exchange on the sell side. LESS coins "in the wild" coupled with demand equals higher prices. The demand will come from those that want the higher interest rates of fly. They will need more fly to qualify for the higher rates. Here is the good news. There is not even close to enough fly to go around. So a very tiny few will have the luxury of the very high interest rates, protecting inflation. There will also be many choices. I dont want everyones locked coins to mature at the same time, so thats why I created many options. All of this is up for discussion. Keep in mind the higher interest rates available to more people the more coins in circulation, and the coins YOU have will be worth less. Also if your planning on participating in HODL and you dont have the min required for the term you want, now would be a great time to put buy orders in or outright buy the coins, as I believe on this news the price will rise with buying pressure from those getting ready to have their minim ready for the release. So, thats something to keep in mind. Also the % shown that you lock for will compound every single day , just as if it was unlocked. Like HODL it will show you the compounded balance as it changes in real time. Some people look at the richlist and see myself as a massive holder of my own coins and see this as a threat. Its ONLY a threat when you dont know who that holder is AND its a short term coin they plan to dump on you 1 month after release. The fact that I am STILL buying more of my own coins when I already have a massive amount should tell you a WHOLE lot. Im buying daily, and have NEVER sold. There is a message hidden in there Smiley Ok its not so hidden. It means, I would be crazy to leave that massive amount behind and abandon my project. So your stuck with me. I cant and wont be going anywhere. Its there to PROVE my faith in this project. I also know as time goes on, the price will only go up at a steady , healthy pace on its own, naturally. The day will come when I do slowly start selling, and it will ALWAYS be listed on the sell side in moderate amounts over a long period, and it will never be used to hurt the price. Yes, I have invested an enormous amount of my own money into this, but I have even invested more time than money. I would never desecrate the work that myself and team fly have put into this project for the past year. Notice the top 3 holders also do not sell. Do they know something, you dont? Wink

Here is an actual screen shot of the HODL coin. Notice the table at the bottom thats filled with important data. Ours will have the same data, so youll have all the details you would ever want to know in real time.

Guys if its not clear already. Look at my ACTIONS. Ive been here working every day relentlessly on making fly the best it can ever be. As the project ages, it will become more popular as people will realize the short term pump and dump, newbie dev crap, is 1 winner (newbie runaway dev), and the rest all eat losses. My promise and oath to you, is I will never do anything to purposefully hurt you, or break your trust.

Vegas

Very interesting - you could almost set this up like a CD ladder.  Where new income is coming in every month!  At least that is how I see it working?  Correct me if I am wrong.

midnight_miner

Activity: 652
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:01:00 PM

If returns go up to 75% I will not take this coin seriously.

I think (sometimes i do, but it hurts a lot), 35% should be your maximum return at 12 months, to build the reputation of the coin.  If you are attracting more investors for long term maybe 50% but that is a stretch for acceptance as a reputable coin.  The current coin distribution is very top heavy, and will not attract new investors if they have no hope in climbing faster that the top bag holders.

Since FLY is still a low volume high risk coin, the minimum should be around 10% for the funds not locked in.  The locked-in coins should reward the 'hodl'ers more rewards for holding, but at rates distributed in relation to the risk/reward without going into scam coin (>50%) territory.  This is usually a nonlinear ratio, of returns but you have added a 3rd order operation by including the min qty of coin, that only the top 5 wallets can even attempt.  So the current interest map excludes most of your investor base, and the top wallets can generate more coins, leaving the large base of 'investors' further behind and powerless.

That's my worthless and free opinion.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:02:21 PM

I was early into HODL. I think the CD lockup feature is exciting.
I feel that what Vegas is doing here is an improvement. The
minimum requirement for higher POS rates should encourage buying
and while the POS% is in a reasonable range.

Well thought out IMO - looking forward to community suggestions.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:05:41 PM

I think (sometimes i do, but it hurts a lot), 35% should be your maximum return at 12 months, to build the reputation of the coin.  If you are attracting more investors for long term maybe 50% but that is a stretch for acceptance as a reputable coin.  The current coin distribution is very top heavy, and will not attract new investors if they have no hope in climbing faster that the top bag holders.

Since FLY is still a low volume high risk coin, the minimum should be around 10% for the funds not locked in.  The locked-in coins should reward the 'hodl'ers more rewards for holding, but at rates distributed in relation to the risk/reward without going into scam coin (>50%) territory.  This is usually a nonlinear ratio, of returns but you have added a 3rd order operation by including the min qty of coin, that only the top 5 wallets can even attempt.  So the current interest map excludes most of your investor base, and the top wallets can generate more coins, leaving the large base of 'investors' further behind and powerless.

Great comments. I see your point. Perhaps the minimums need adjustment. One of the teams
thoughts was that the lockup would allow holders to earn more and the team would keep
open for POS to keep the chain moving since, we are holding anyhow.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:10:44 PM

I think (sometimes i do, but it hurts a lot), 35% should be your maximum return at 12 months, to build the reputation of the coin.  If you are attracting more investors for long term maybe 50% but that is a stretch for acceptance as a reputable coin.  The current coin distribution is very top heavy, and will not attract new investors if they have no hope in climbing faster that the top bag holders.

Since FLY is still a low volume high risk coin, the minimum should be around 10% for the funds not locked in.  The locked-in coins should reward the 'hodl'ers more rewards for holding, but at rates distributed in relation to the risk/reward without going into scam coin (>50%) territory.  This is usually a nonlinear ratio, of returns but you have added a 3rd order operation by including the min qty of coin, that only the top 5 wallets can even attempt.  So the current interest map excludes most of your investor base, and the top wallets can generate more coins, leaving the large base of 'investors' further behind and powerless.

At second look, this is quite reasonable comment. I d probably go up to 50% as well as a maximum reward. Above that could be very risky. After all, look what happened to all these high inflation coins like Tek or Hyp, big time bust. If we re about to keep Fly rare and desirable, there should be as few coins as possible around.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:30:52 PM

At second look, this is quite reasonable comment. I d probably go up to 50% as well as a maximum reward. Above that could be very risky. After all, look what happened to all these high inflation coins like Tek or Hyp, big time bust. If we re about to keep Fly rare and desirable, there should be as few coins as possible around.
IMO for longterm even 50% is very high. I agree with midnight_miner , 35% should be max to keep coin as rare as it's possible, but that's only my opinion Smiley
Holding coins for 12M is risky, but Fly is longterm project so it will be worth it anyway.

BTW You are doing great job Vegas! Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: